All Comments on 'Peaches and Honey Ch. 02'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Utter nonsense! Why include a man in a lesbian sex story?.You spoiled a good story by doing that.No stars.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

I really exceptional story and fantastic writing. Look forward to exploring more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I didn't think I would like this, and maybe struggled with it stubbornly until almost the end. There is a lot of Sami in me, or visa versa. Whatever. Anyway, ultimately, I did like, maybe love the story. I also don't mind that it didn't end with a description of the sex between Sami and Hero. Even if it hadn't been written from Hero's point of view elsewhere, I think from the descriptions of other aspects of the characters and their relationship worked together to let us know what it was like. And I think I like the fact that, this being in the lesbian category, the author felt it ought not to intrude. I'm not sure, but I think from the dates on the stories that something may have happened to the author, or at least that she or he may have stopped producing stories here. What a terrible shame, a real loss to the site and to the readers. Thank you to the author, wherever you are. With love, a satisfied reader - one for whom Sicilian Sami is part of me that appreciates being a part of things here. When children are hurt like that, they are not hurt for their gender, but because they are children. Similarly, the experience they go through is very much the same, in many ways. So that part of me says to that part of Sami, thank you.

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl3 days ago

Love the Sith Code chapter titles

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous