Peanut Butter

Story Info
The sticky stuff can be fun in more ways than one.
488 words
3.61
58.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

She giggled, lying there naked, as she watched me retrieve the jar of smooth peanut butter I had hidden under my side of the bed.

"You really meant it, didn't you?" she laughed.

I only smiled and nodded as I twisted the cap off on the jar. She giggled some more and wiggled onto her back. Her breasts seemed to watch me with unlidded nippled eyes, waiting to see what I might do, just as her smiling eyes did peeking at me through the strands of hair around her face.

She grew quiet as my finger dipped into the jar and came away with a large scoop of peanut butter. All of her eyes watched my finger, watched it come closer and closer until the peanut butter finally touched her. My finger slowly painted each of her nipples with peanut butter in slow, soft, circling swirls.

Her eyes, the ones on her face, closed. She smiled and moaned as my artisan finger drew a peanut butter line between her breasts downward to her navel.

"No jelly?" she asked, still smiling.

"No jelly," I told her, "Maybe some chocolate syrup next time. Then you'd be a Reese's Peanut Butter Fuck, I mean, Cup."

We both laughed but I stopped first and began to lick the peanut butter art from her body. My tongue found her nipples beneath the smooth, oily taste. I sucked each nipple taking away the peanut butter but leaving an oily, slick feel there on her skin. The slickness let my tongue flick and play and tease. (I've always loved the way her nipples stiffened in my mouth, standing and pointing proudly.)

I worked in earnest on each nipple, making sure to give each equal time and attention. She moaned as I worked, giving me signals that she liked it. (She was always good about encouraging me.)

My finger dipped into the peanut butter jar again without needing me to leave her breasts. The peanut butter laden finger found its own way between her legs and began to spread its smooth scoop over her pussy and clit.

"Goddamn," she whispered as her hips pressed upwards slightly.

I sucked harder on the nipple in my mouth as the finger between her legs moved lower and found the pucker of her ass. The oily peanut butter worked well there, around the tight ring. My finger slid inside her easily, smoothly, completely.

When my finger was all the way inside her ass, I moved down her body to find her clit. Licking the peanut butter from her clit and pussy was something I had told her I'd do someday, but she had only laughed. She wasn't laughing now; she was pressing herself up to me, moving against me, experiencing it all with me.

"Did you say chocolate syrup?" she asked with a husky voice.

I didn't answer. I just pulled harder on her clit in my mouth.

copyright, 2000

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers