Peanut Butter & Jelly Ch. 03

Story Info
She was ready for him when he got home.
1.7k words
4.38
29k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummymess
yummymess
10 Followers

I walked in the door of my apartment. I locked the door, walked down the hallway, and turned into the kitchen to find her. Her dark brown shoulder length hair was in a pony tail behind a small black maids hat. Her perfect, perky c-cup tits were held in a sexy, skimpy black cotton bikini style top that tied around her neck and had white frills on the edges. Down below she wore a black thong under a black lace garter belt connected to sheer black thigh high stockings. On her feet she wore black heels, just an inch or so high.

Next to her on the counter was an open loaf of white bread, and open jars of peanut butter & jelly. There was a stack of 5 or 6 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches on the counter. The sandwiches were nice and thick, their contents oozing out of them and slowly dripping down the sides. There was another sandwich off to the side with one large crescent shaped bite taken out of its corner. In turn she had a small dab of peanut butter & jelly at the corner of her mouth, which was covered with bright red lipstick.


There was one sandwich on the counter in the middle of preparation. One piece of bread was coated in a thick layer of peanut butter, and another piece of bread lay beside it. In her hand she held a knife with thick globs of peanut butter still stuck to it.

"I've been waiting for you," she said.

"I can see that," I replied.

I began to undress, taking off my belt and unbuttoning my shirt. She watched me lustfully while stripped as she set down the knife and took another big bite of her sandwich that she had started, moaning in a yummy fashion as she chewed. I walked over to her, now completely naked with a raging hard-on, and she handed me the peanut butter & jelly on the top of her stack. She pulled forward the right side of her top, exposing more of her beautiful breast. She looked directly into my eyes and I knew exactly what she wanted me to do.

I placed the sandwich in her top, the soft bread centered against her hard nipple. She let her top back into place, putting a little pressure on the sandwich against her tit. The peanut butter & jelly began to ooze out on to her within her top. We did the same with her other breast before she grabbed my hands and slammed them onto her chest. I began to massage her tits hard as I destroyed the sandwiches, grinding them into her tits under her top. Peanut butter & jelly gushed out the sides, trailing down her stomach. She moaned as she felt the sticky and slippery textures against her nipples and breasts.

She pushed me back and slowly turned around. She pulled the string of her thong out from between her two luscious ass cheeks. She looked at me over her shoulder with desire. I took another sandwich from the stack and placed it right over her ass. She let out a little yelp as she let her thong snap back into place, pressing the sandwich tight against her anus. She faced towards me again, this time holding out the front of her thong. I obliged as I knelt down and placed another sandwich in her panties, squarely against her thick, dangling pussy lips.

I could smell her sweet cunt juice and feel the heat radiating from between her legs. As she slowly let her thong back into place she didn't make a sound, but a huge smile began to form on her face as she started to gyrate her hips in a circular fashion. She could feel the peanut butter & jelly working its way into every crevice of her nether region. She held her tits through her top and continued to smear the mess on her breasts. I was watching her while stroking my cock, which was getting coated with the peanut butter & jelly on my hands from her tits.

She looked down at my hand moving up and down on my messy cock and said, "Hmm, that looks good enough to eat."

She grabbed me by the cock and let me over to the counter, which was just low enough for my throbbing member to lay on as it struck out perpendicular to my body. She lifted my cock up by placing her thumb and index fingers on its head. Underneath she slid the peanut butter covered bread, and she lowered my cock down onto it. She pushed it down a little and the peanut butter squished up around the sides of my cock.

She then proceeded to squeeze some of the strawberry jelly onto the other slice of bread. She spread the pile of jelly over the bread with the pads of her fingers and then licked them clean. She then placed the jelly half on top of my cock. As she held her sandwich together I turned away from the counter. She knelt down in front of me and her eyes widened and sparkled as she stared at the head of my cocking poking through her peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

She licked her lips and continued to stare for another moment before she dug in. She started off teasing me by eating a bite or two from around the edges of the sandwich, but before long she was going wild on my cock. She was sucking me up and down as she devoured the peanut butter & jelly off of me.

By my quickened breathing she knew I was close to cumming. She reached up and grabbed another sandwich off of the counter as she continued to aggressively stroke my cock. She directed me towards the sandwich that she held in her palm and I exploded all over it. My thick, white, hot cum coated most of the top of the bread, and there was a large pool of it in one corner dripping off into her hand.

She let go of my cock to hold her peanut butter & jelly & cum sandwich with both hands as she shoved as much as she could into her mouth. She reached into her panties and began to bang her cunt with her fingers as she chewed on her sticky mouthful. As she made herself cum her screams were muffled by the peanut butter, jelly & semen that she was enjoying so much. After we both caught our breath she looked up at me from the floor as I leaned against the counter.

"Oh, but you must be hungry," she said with a wink.

She stood up and unclipped her stockings from her garter belt so that she could slide off her thong, which was now completely soaked through with peanut butter, jelly & her cum. The absence of her panties revealed a cleanly shaven pussy with thick, meaty pussy lips that dangled just a little. Her entire pussy and ass areas were coated with peanut butter & jelly. She hooked her garter belt back to her stockings and then untied her top behind her neck, taking it off to reveal an equal mess all over her tits.


I began to lick and eat away at the bits of sandwich stuck to her nipples, giving those hard, pink bullets a bite or two also as I chewed. She stepped back and hopped up on the kitchen counter, spreading her legs as wide as she could, she was practically doing a split. She spread her big pussy lips on either side of her gaping hole, and her entire cunt covered in peanut butter brown and strawberry jelly red looked like an exotic flower. She took one of the last remaining sandwiches from her once towering stack.

"This one is for you...you just can't use your hands to eat it," she said with a smile as she placed the sandwich on top of the folds of her pussy.

I dug in voraciously, slamming my face into her pussy and ripping through the soft sandwich with my mouth. She screamed as she held the back of my head, forcing me even deeper into her cunt. My face was covered with peanut butter & jelly, as well as her sweet pussy juices that were just flowing from her tight hole. I sucked and nibbled on her pussy lips and her bulging clit. Her screams were now muffled and I knew without looking up that she had taken another big bite of her sandwich.

She loved having my tongue fill her pussy while those gooey sandwich substances filled her mouth. I could sense her on the edge so I abandoned the "no hands rule" and began finger fucking her with one hand while the other feverishly rubbed her clit as I continued to suck and pull on her pussy lips with my mouth. She quickly exploded her sweet, sticky she-cum, mixed with peanut butter & jelly, all over my face. As I stood up she pulled me close to her so she could lick herself off of my mouth and cheeks and chin - she had quite an appetite.

With the hardness in my cock restored we both knew what it was time for. She hopped down off the counter and then bent over onto it. She wiggled her ass in front of my cock just before i drove it into her dripping pussy. I grabbed a hold of her pony tail as I fucked her from behind and I pushed her face down into the last remaining sandwich on the counter that she had prepared. I pulled her head back up and she craned her neck towards me to show me the peanut butter & jelly that was dribbling off of her chin and coating her mouth and her cheeks and the tip of her nose.

She yelled and moaned as she squished into her mouth the remainder of the sandwich she had been eating intermittently during our affair. She came several times as I continued to fuck her while she chewed on her gooey mouthful. "I want you to cum on my face," she said. "Give me my desert." After just a few more thrusts I was ready. I pulled out of her glorious cunt and she knelt before me. I stroked my cock as my hot pearly cum shot out onto her peanut butter & jelly covered face.

She was smiling with her mouth open wide as my juices ran down her face and into her mouth. She used her hands to corral all of the peanut butter & jelly and cum in between her sweet lips.

yummymess
yummymess
10 Followers