Peanut Butter & Jelly Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother and sister get messy.
1.9k words
4.45
31.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummymess
yummymess
10 Followers

*this is the 4th PB&J installment. i wasn't going to post it until i saw that chapter 3 got an H rating :). love feedback! any other PB&J wammers out there?*

Bryan was about to graduate high school. A few weeks before graduation his parents sent him to spend a weekend with his older sister, Brenda, who was a sophomore at the state university, in order for him to see what college life would be like. Since it was the end of her second year, Brenda had already done the dorm thing and now had an apartment off campus.

Bryan and Brenda were always very close. They got along quite well and Bryan had missed her since she moved away for college, so he was very much looking forward to the visit. When he arrived Brenda was standing outside of her apartment door waiting for him. The greeted with a long, warm hug and soft kisses on the cheek, and Brenda ushered them in to her apartment. After catching up with each other the talk quickly turned to Brenda's university life.

"Man, I can't wait for college," Bryan said eagerly.

"You should enjoy high school while you still can," Brenda replied. "You'll miss things about it when it's over"

"Oh ya? Like what?" Bryan shot back.

"Well...like the peanut butter & jelly sandwiches Mom used to make me for lunch. I swear, nobody makes them like her. She gets, like, an inch of peanut butter in there! And the bread was always sooo soft."

"They do taste pretty great."

"Well, I wouldn't really know as much about that," Brenda said slyly.

"What do you mean? You just said..."

"Can I tell you a secret, Bryan? We're both adults now, right?"

"Sure, anything," Bryan replied, though unsure what secrets could lie behind their mother's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"Well...I didn't end up eating moms PB&Js too often."

"Huh? What did you do with them?" he asked, confused.

"During lunch, when everyone else went to the cafeteria, I would go to the bathroom. God, I can't believe I'm telling you this! I used to sit in the bathroom stall, I would take my sandwich, and I would grind it into my pussy," Brenda revealed.

"What?!??! Why would you do that?" Bryan felt a little embaraced that his sister was talking to him about her genitalia, but he had just told her that she could tell him anything, and he didn't want to seem immature.

"Oh Bryan, you can't imagine how good it felt to smoosh that soft bread and those gooey substances into my pussy. I would rub the peanut butter & jelly into every fold of my cunt and then I would finger myself until I came. God I would cum so hard! I usually had to tear off a big bite of the sandwich before I ground it into my pussy so I would have something to put in my mouth to keep me quiet when I came!"

Brenda watched as her brother's face turned beet red and a bulge began to grow at the crotch of his pants. He had never heard a girl talk about masturbation so explicitly, let alone his sister. Brenda's breath began to shorten as she realized what was happening. She had always adored her little brother, even to the point of having an innocent little crush on him. His boyish charm had always turned her on, and despite the fact that she knew it was wrong, she decided right then and there that her crush was going to turn not-so-innocent today. Brenda's eyes were transfixed on the hard-on beneath Bryan's trousers, and Bryan followed her gaze down to it, unaware of what was happening to him.

"Oh no!" he said, putting his hands over his crotch, trying to hide his arousal.

"It's OK, Bryan," Brenda reassured as she took her brother's hands off of his tent and held them gently. "After all, it was pretty hot. That's why I did it in the first place, you know? So you've never got to play with Mom's PB&Js?"

"Um, I mean, n-no, of course not," Bryan stammered nervously.

"Oh bro, you've been missing out...Ya know," Brenda said, raising an eyebrow, "I think I just might have what you need right here in my cabinets. And not to toot my own horn or anything, but I can make them just about as good as Mom now...Aren't you curious?"

He was curious, and the thought of his sister in a bathroom stall with her skirt and panties around her ankles shoving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich into her pussy had him very excited. If this technique did make her cum extra hard then it might be just what the doctor ordered because his stiff cock definitely needed release. "Oh, what the hell," he proclaimed.

"Ha, that a boy!" Brenda said, rushing over to her kitchen cabinets to pull down her sandwich trappings. As she pulled out four slices of thick, soft, white bread she looked over at Bryan pacing nervously about the kitchen, walking awkwardly to accomedate his swollen member. "Why don't you make yourself useful and take off your clothes?"

Bryan stared back at her blankly, the moral dillema of stripping for his sister momentarily outweighing the horniness that had previously kept it subsided.

"Oh, c'mon, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

This was true. In fact since Bryan had never had a serious girlfriend before, his sister was the only girl to have ever see him naked as they shared a bathroom when she was still living at home. The fact was that Brenda was the standard to which he held all other girls to. She was smart, funny, absolutely beautiful, and no one had ever measured up. Bryan closed his eyes tightly and slung his pants and boxers off of his waist; they slid down his legs and collected at his feet, leaving his hard cock swaying up and down from just being freed.

"Mmmm, look at you," Brenda meowed staring at her brother's impressive cock as she spread an extra thick layer peanut butter on a piece of bread. She had seen Bryan naked before, but never hard. He was quite endowed, his thick 10 inch cock jutting out from his semi-muscular 18-year-old frame.

By the time Bryan stepped out of his pants and got his shirt off, his sister had finished coating two pieces of bread with smooth creamy peanut butter - much more than you would ever put on a sandwich you were planning on actually eating.

"Think you can handle the jelly, Bryan?" Brenda asked as she stepped away from the kitchen counter to begin disrobing herself.

Bryan stood as close to the counter as his hard cock would allow and he started squeezing large piles of strawberry jelly on to the other two pieces of bread. It was hard for him to concentrate with his sister taking off all her clothes in his peripheral vision. As Bryan spread out the jelly, Brenda wiggled out of her tight university tee shirt and unclasped her thin white bra, revealing her tiny pink areola that surrounded protruding nipples which were now hard enough to cut glass due to the sight of her naked brother preparing the sandwiches. As she unbuttoned and unzipped her tight jeans she could already smell the aroma from her pussy wafting up to her nose. She shimmied the jeans down her hips. Brenda decided to forgo panties this day, so the absence of her jeans left only bare skin.

Having finished his jelly task, Bryan turned his head and took in the sight of his sister standing in front of him stark naked. She was quite stunning. Her blonde, braided pigtails rested on her skin as it sloped from her collar bones to her round, perky B-cup breasts. As she stood with her legs slightly apart you could see that her inner pussy lips dangled slightly in between her creamy thighs. She walked up behind Bryan, who was still facing the counter, and pressed her body up against his. He could feel her breath on his neck, her hard nipples poking into his back, the warmth radiating from between her legs on his ass. She reached her arms around him, peering over his shoulder, and she assembled the two sandwiches by placing jelly halves on top of the peanut butter slices. Brenda placed a kiss on the side of Bryan's neck before she stepped back and pulled him away from the counter.

"Are you ready for this?" Brenda asked as she knelt down to face her brother's thick, hard cock that was twitching with excitement.

"As ready as I'll ever be," he responded.

Brenda reached up to the counter and grabbed the two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She held one flatly on her hand and gently pressed it up to the underside of Bryan's cock. The other sandwich was placed on upper side of Bryan's cock and she held it in place from the top. Bryan could feel the soft bread molding to either side of his hot, stiff shaft. Brenda sat there enjoying the site of her brother's penis sandwiched between two of the gooey sandwiches that she had enjoyed so much. She loved how her pussy looked when she was done making a mess of it, so she couldn't wait to see her brother's impressive cock smothered in peanut butter and jelly.

Without warning Brenda gripped Bryan's dick tightly through the two sandwiches, causing them to explode all over him. She began to violently jerk him forth and back. Bryan gasped loudly at the feeling feeling of the peanut butter and jelly hand job that he was receiving. He had never felt anything like this before. The peanut butter was so gooey and sticky while the jelly was so slick and slippery. Combined with the plush, pillowy bread this created the ultimate, delicious lube.

Chunks of sandwich were flying off and sticking to Brenda's tits as she continued to stroke her brother's peanut butter and jelly cock. She took just his head in her mouth and devoured the food that had collected there while she kept pumping away at the rest of her brother's generous staff. She took one of her hands, caked in peanut butter and jelly, off of Bryan's cock and delivered it to her dripping pussy. She feverishly massaged the folds of her pussy, and the feeling of the PB&J on her fleshy cunt brought her right back to that high school bathroom stall.

"Oh my god, sis, you're gonna make me cum!" Bryan shouted.

"That's right, Bryan. Give me your hot cum. Give your sister that hot, sticky cum right now!" Brenda demanded.

With a few more hard strokes Bryan's cock was gushing semen. Brenda directed his prick towards her tits and he shot all over them. The warm cum drizzled over the chunks of peanut butter and jelly that had been flung on to Brenda's tits and she continued to milk her brother until she was wearing every last drop. She was still rubbing her cunt, and now that she was done with Bryan's cock she rubbed the peanut buter and jelly and cum into her breasts. She smeared the substances over her chest and pinched her nipples and continued to punish her pussy until she was spasming with orgasm right there on her knees in front of her little brother.

yummymess
yummymess
10 Followers