Peanut Butter & Jelly Ch. 06.1

Story Info
A college crush.
3.4k words
4.24
11.5k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummymess
yummymess
10 Followers

********
I started this chapter a while ago, and I haven't gotten around to finishing it - this is more of a scene-setter with no release - but I'm posting the start in the hopes that it will get me going on the finish - that will probly happen quicker with comments! so let me know if you like it! thx.
********

It was late in march. There had been some cold days this week, but it was Friday and it was absolutely gorgeous outside, the first legitimate T-shirt day of the year. I was sitting in the courtyard outside of the art building of my college. This building was where I had spent most of my waking hours for the past year and a half - in my sophomore year it was beginning to feel like a second home.

I sat with my sketchbook on a raised ledge that surrounded the courtyard. I was enjoying the weather and trying to make some sketches for my next painting. My only class of the day had been that morning, so my weekend had officially begun, but I wanted to get a couple of drawings in before I walked back to my apartment off-campus.

Just then, out walked Sandra.

Sandra was a fellow art student and a friend of mine. Hanging out with her was great because she was funny and talented, but best of all, she was the most stunning girl I had ever met. She was tall and thin with blonde, shoulder length hair that she normally kept in a loose, low ponytail. She had a wide smile, fair complexion and huge doe eyes. She was the ultimate sexy art chick. She had almost no tits, not normally my type, but there was something about her perky little A-cups underneath the stylish shirts she liked to wear that drove me wild. She had an amazing body and she knew how to show it off.

Today she was taking advantage of the weather as well, donning tiny Jean shorts and a loose, stripped T-shirt with a huge collar that hung off of her shoulder. She was wearing big earrings, big sunglasses, and bright red lipstick.

Sandra saw me as she stepped out in to the courtyard, and she smiled as she walked over to me, strands of her hair blowing across her face in the breeze.

She sat down next to me. "Whatcha drawing?" she chirped.

"Oh, just trying to rough out some compositions for a painting." I handed her the sketchbook. "What do you think?"

She took the book and pulled her sunglasses down to peer over them. "I like this. I could see it on a really big canvas!"

"Ya, that's what I was thinking, too. Glad you like it. So what are you up to today?"

"I'm in between classes. I've got one more today in twenty minutes or so, but it's so nice out I just thought I'd step outside for a quick lunch. Do you mind if I hang out with you while I eat or are you trying to concentrate on your drawing?"

"No, not at all," I said. The truth was that I was transfixed by her long legs crossed in front of me. My drawing was already a distant memory. "I'd love some company."

"Great!" she said as she reached in to her bag. She pulled out a sandwich wrapped neatly in wax paper. I didn't think anything of it until she unwrapped the sandwich in front of me. When I saw the peanut butter and jelly dripping down the sides of the bread, my heart skipped a beat and my cock twitched inside of my jeans. There's no way Sandra would know this - no one did - but I had an unusual sexual fetish revolving around peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I had never actually acted out my fantasies, but I dreamed about putting PB&J sandwiches on my lover's body and eating them off of her - and vice versa! The only way I was able to express this fetish of mine was by writing stories about it on an erotic fiction website. The anonymity allowed me to explore everything that I dreamed of doing without embarrassing myself - how do you tell a girl you're dating that you want to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on her tits? I was afraid it was too out there.

So when Sandra picked up half of her sandwich that was sliced diagonally down the middle, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I followed the sandwich as she brought it up to her mouth, and when my gaze finally reached her beautiful face, I realized that Sandra was staring directly in to my eyes. She didn't break eye contact as she took a big bite from the soft center of her sandwich. She moaned softly as she chewed and slid her legs together as she crossed them the alternate way. As she swallowed, she wiped a small dollop of jelly from the corner of her lips with her fingertip. She put the finger in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment.

"Don't you just love PB&J?" she said to me with a smile, still peering directly in to my eyes.

I gulped and tried to choke out the words "Ya, they're great," which probably just came out as a mumble. This was strange. Sandra was acting way too sexy for simply eating a sandwich in between classes. And we were just friends, there had never been any moments of sexual tension between us, as much as I would have loved that.

No sexual tension until now, that is. She seemed to inch closer to me as she took another bite of her sandwich, this time from the corner. She was giving me this intense look with those big, amazing green eyes of hers, like she was seeing me for the first time, and through chewing on her sandwich she had a sexy smirk that seemed to be sitting on a secret.

I tensed up for a second. Could Sandra know about my fetish? Even if she found my stories online, there's no way she could know I wrote them. My mind raced through the pixelated lines of text in my memory for anything incriminating, any detail from my real life I may have added.... Fuck there were tons. They were MY fantasies after all. I wasn't overt, but I bet anyone who knew me well could probably figure it out.

I tried to relax. This is all in my head I thought. Sandra is just eating lunch.

"Read anything good lately?" I asked. If she was on to me I knew she wouldn't just come out with it, but I had to read her response and see if she would give herself up.

Her smile got wider and she laughed a bit. "Ummm, I don't know. I just finished a Frida Kahlo biography that was really interesting." She paused. "Some short stories. New fiction. Avant garde stuff." She laughed again before she took another bite of her sandwich and gleamed at me. OK, this girl was definitely messing with me here. She seemed to brush the remaining sandwich across her exposed collar bone as she slowly set it back on the wax paper with the other half.

I tried to shift my legs to hide the stiffening force in my jeans. As strange as it sounds, Sandra seemed to be seducing me with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...and it was working!

"Oh, I'm so rude. Do you want half?" She picked up the other triangle of PB&J and held it out to me. "It's really gooood," she sang.

"I'm not that hungry, maybe just a bite," I said. Instead of taking the sandwich from her, I moved quickly to lean in and take a big bite of it right from her hand. I looked up at her as my teeth sunk in to the sandwich and she was biting her lip - I think it turned her on to be feeding me. We both gave nervous laughs as I chewed on my bite and she wrapped up the remainder of her sandwich.

"So, what are you getting in to tonight?" Sandra asked me as she collected her things.

Hmmm, besides furiously jerking off to this encounter?

"I'm not sure," I said. "I don't have any plans. Maybe I'll stay up late and start in on this painting. What about you?"

"I think I'm going to a wine tasting with my friend, Misty. Maybe I'll stop by afterwards if you're going to be up, see how the painting is coming along. And if you're going to be burning the midnight oil, I'll bring you a little midnight snack. How's that sound?"

More of a statement than a question I guess, she winked at me and began striding away, unconcerned with my answer. "OK, see you later," my voice trailed off as I watched her ass pivot back and forth for a moment before she disappeared back in to the art building.

I sat there, motionless for ten minutes, waiting for my cock to go flaccid again before I could stand up and make my way home with a few drops of pre-cum now soaked in to my underwear, and the taste of peanut butter and jelly in my mouth. "What in the world is going to happen tonight?" I thought.

***

It was about 12:15 when I heard a soft rapping at my door. I stood up in the dark guest bedroom of my apartment that I used as a studio. There was only a spotlight on my painting as I worked, the rest of the room soaked in blackness. I wiped wet paint from my hands onto my jeans as I made my way out of the studio and down the hall to the front door, and I opened it to find Sandra, bathed in the yellow light and sharp shadows created by my porch light.

She stood in front of me in a lightweight jacket that fell just above her knees, her long smooth legs below standing tall in shiny black heels. She was holding a loaf of bread by the end of it's plastic sleeve, slung over her shoulder. Her other arm was held tight to her body, cradling big jars of peanut butter, jelly and honey.

"Hungry?" she asked as she walked right past me in to my apartment, not waiting to be invited in. "I am! I need to soak up some of this wine!" she yelled back to me. Indeed, I could smell the rich scent of red wine on her, and she seemed to have an extra sway in her step as I watched her walk down the hallway and turn right into the kitchen. I quickly shut the front door and followed her.

By the time I reached the kitchen, Sandra had already set her bread and jars down on the counter and was facing me, her hands tugging on the waist band of her jacket. Even though it was so warm out earlier in the day, the evenings were still chilly, so I didn't think twice about the jacket until she opened it and let it fall to the floor at her feet.

Sandra stood before me now wearing only an apron and black heels. The apron was retro-looking - it had a cute cupcake design on it with pink trim and a bow a the top. I attempted to pick my jaw up off the floor as I looked her up and down. It was like a scene straight out of one of my stories. I had to know what was going on here to convince myself that I wasn't dreaming.

"How did you know? I mean, you do know? Right? About me? I mean, what I like...the sandwiches. I mean..." I was stammering.

She smiled at me, hips swaying, nearly naked, slightly drunk, in MY kitchen. "Relaaax. Relax," she almost moaned it. "Ya, I found you out. I sat down in the computer lab after you. You really should clear your web history you know." She winked at me. "You think we're even allowed to look at that site on campus? Ha! Well I did anyway... You've got quite an imagination, "PeeBeeJay81." At this point she was sauntering around my kitchen, slowly opening and closing drawers. Her big eyes brightened when she found the silverware drawer. She pulled out a butter knife and she shut the drawer with a bounce of her hip.

"At first, I wasn't sure it was you," she said, playfully pointing the knife at me. She stepped forward, closer to me. She lightly bounced the tip of the knife on my chest. She was close enough to whisper now. "But those stories were so hot. I read all of them. Over and over again. It was so strangely erotic....I had to know where they came from. And I haven't been able to eat a PB&J without soaking my panties for two weeks now!" she giggled. "It was fun watching you try to hide your hard-on earlier today. Little did you know that I was dripping wet the whole time."

She walked back over to the counter, her back was to me now, unobstructed skin from her slender neck down to her heels, all except for the straps that tied her apron together. The straps at her waist were tied in a loose knot resting on the small of her back, and the ends dangled right between her beautiful ass cheeks, tight and smooth with a nice little curve for a thin girl. She had opened the bread and jars and began making sandwiches, standing at the counter in a wide stance, from behind I could make out her meaty labia hanging in between her legs.

"I put it all together a couple days ago," she informed me. "Remember when I borrowed your phone to make a call after class earlier this week? Your email was on the screen. I noticed a confirmation email from the same site, and when I got home, sure enough, a hot new story from PeeBeeJay81 had just been posted. I reread all of them, thinking of you, and it was so clear to me." She looked over her shoulder at me with a sparkle of anticipation in her eye.

She turned around and walked over to me, still holding the knife, now coated in peanut butter and jelly. Our faces were mere inches apart when she stuck out her tongue and licked the length of the knife, cleaning one side of it. "I'm starving to try out this fetish of yours, because I think what we actually have here is a fetish of OURS."

I grabbed her and pulled her tightly to me with some force. I could not control myself, control the connection I felt. Sandra knew my secrets, my desires, the kinkiest things I wanted to do with her right now, and she shared them as well. Our mouths met and instantly gaped, tongues swirling. I tasted the peanut butter and jelly on her and it made my head spin, blood rushing to my prick. She threw her arms around me, dropping the knife on the floor with a clang, and she wrapped one of her legs around my body while my hands explored her back and neck and ass.

She started to rip off my clothes, first yanking my shirt over my head. Next she pushed my pants and underwear off of my hips together in one motion. They fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them, leaving me completely naked. My shaft was already rock hard, jutting out from my body at a 90 degree angle.

Sandra took a step back and paused for a moment to take in the sight of my arousal before she turned around. "Help me with my apron, sweetie? I'm done preparing. It's time to eat."

I tugged at the strands of material hanging from her neck and waist, sending the apron wafting to the floor to join the rest of our wardrobe. She then handed me two pieces of bread from the counter, one covered in thick, creamy peanut butter, the other coated in a layer of sweet, glistening strawberry jelly.

"Take these and sit down on the floor," she instructed me with a smile. I did as I was told. She returned to the counter to get the bottle of honey and another sandwich, this one already put together. She sat down on the floor directly in front of me and kicked off her heels. I was sitting up, my legs folded underneath me, and she was sitting on her bottom, legs splayed on either side of me. The many folds of her pussy were visibly wet. Sweet, milky secretions were dripping out of her. Her clit was swollen, peeking out from it's hood just below a small strip of golden blonde hair atop an otherwise cleanly shaven pussy.

Sandra set down her sandwich and the bottle of honey before she leaned back to lay flat on the floor. She lifted her knees, planted her feet, and swung one of her legs, then the other, over my shoulders, bracing herself with her upper arms on the floor. Her pussy was now just inches from my face. She was releasing a thick, sweet aroma and it was all I could smell. She had beautiful, plump, pink pussy lips surrounding her tight canal, and they were literally heaving.

"Put your sandwich on my chest," she said, running her hands over her low mounds, each finger stumbling over her stiff nipples. Her breasts were small, barely an A-cup, but her nipples were something to behold. They were rock hard, a beautiful shade of maroon, darker than you would expect for her fair complexion. Her areola were small, a little bigger than quarters maybe, and they were surrounded by a few light freckles - incredibly cute.

And now I got to make a mess of them. I placed my pieces of bread on her chest, PB&J sides down. She squirmed and her eyes rolled back in her head slightly. Her smile was wide and sly, and she started to moan as I gently rubbed the bread in circles, coating both of her breasts. Her nipples were ripping through the soft bread, I could see them both protruding just a little in the center. I wanted to take them in my mouth so badly, nip at them with my teeth as I consumed the sandwich around them. But I was constrained. Sandra's legs were practically wrapped around my head, and she had me right where she wanted me.

She took her sandwich and placed it squarely on top of her spread pussy, right in front of my face. I could see the sandwich sink a bit as the soft bread molded to the plump, steaming labia below it. I was about to bury my face in it when she stopped me.

"Ah, ah, ah," she taunted, showing me the honey, tilting the bottle back and forth, a devilish grin spreading on her face. She turned the bottle upside down and the golden honey began to pour out. She started on her thighs and the honey slowly began to migrate to the sandwich sitting atop her cunt. She drizzled thin stripes of honey over the sandwich before making a trail down her belly. The honey filled her tiny belly button and continued up her abdomen until it reached her chest. She put a honey glaze on the sandwiches covering her tits as well, and then she squeezed a couple drops on to her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmm, so sweet," she purred. Then she giggled a little as she took in the sight of herself. Sandwiches on her tits and pussy, strategically covering her naughty bits, the rest of her flawless skin exposed, dripping with honey, her body arched up, legs thrown over my shoulders, and me, drooling, mad with desire, hovering right above the delicious pussy sandwich she had made of herself, ready to devour her.

"Your midnight snack is served, Sir," she delivered in her best sexy-waitress voice. "This evening you'll be dinning on peanut butter and jelly, topped with honey, and served over warm pussy lips coated with Sandra's delightful homemade cream sauce - not available any where else in the world." She winked. Then, with a deep exhale of anticipation finally realized, she stared at me once again with her amazing doe eyes - they fluttered as she said, "Bon appetite!"

yummymess
yummymess
10 Followers