Pearl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

As the realization sank in, and the hairs on the back of my arms began to rise, I tried to do some quick mental calculations of the months that had passed since Barb and I had had our little tryst. Naturally, I was handicapped by the fact that I'd never inquired how far along she presently was. Finally, seeing a reaction from me, Beth confirmed what I'd finally managed to figure out, but she added this, "Since there's no real way to easily determine whose baby this is, there's a better chance that it's Bob's than it is yours. Remember your earlier observation, 'the more times at bat...'"

I was speechless! As I was trying to get my mind around all this, all I could come up with is a recollection of an old gangster movie I once saw, where the warden breaks into the execution chamber and cries out, "The governor has just called, and granted the pardon!" Mistaking my shock for revulsion, Beth and Barb began speaking together, trying to plead with me to forgive them, to stay, to try to allow them to 'make things right.' I just couldn't let this drama go on, so I got up, walked over to Beth, pulled her up out of her seat, and began pulling her back to the bedroom. As I reached the doorway, I turned to Barb and said, "Barb, you were one of the best I've ever had. Thanks!" Then, turning to Beth I said, "But you, my dear, were the very best!"

As we walked down the hallway to our bedroom I heard Barb say, "And you, handsome, were the very best as well!"

The tension when we reached the bedroom could barely be cut with a saber. But as if to prove her gratitude for me not taking offense to her trickery in trying to get her sister impregnated, she turned into a tigress. Throwing me onto the bed, ripping off my boxers, and mounting me like this was going to be the last fuck on earth! I was perfectly willing to let her take charge now, as I knew she'd take me to places that I really, really wanted to go.

Pieces came together after that. I found out that Barb spent Bob's duty nights with Beth because she hated the thought of spending nights alone, especially while pregnant. I had no objections, since I learned more about them and their family while they traded 'barbs' on duty nights than I would've any other way. Those evenings were precious, as Beth and Barb were at their best and worst, recalling hilarious events from their 'formative' years. But finally, the 'special event' came about.

Just a few days before Beth was to attend graduation ceremonies, we received a call from Bob that Barb had been taken to the hospital to deliver the baby. Beth threw some things together, and we were soon on our way to the Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton. Bob had met us at the gate once we arrived and escorted us to the hospital's delivery room. About an hour later, Barb delivered an 8 lb, 8 oz baby boy! Once we were all allowed to view the baby, I was on pins and needles not knowing what to expect.

'The moment of truth,' I thought. Looking at the baby, I don't know what I expected, but as I peered at the little rascal, I only saw a baby! Bob's parents were in attendance, and of course they saw the 'spitting image' of their son in his. A fuzzy crown of brown hair, blue eyes, and attitude! He seemed pissed to be here, which would have been the only attribute I could claim as my own. But thankfully, there was nothing that pointed explicitly to me. Relieved, I left the immediate family to their miraculous new addition and wandered back to the waiting room.

Things settled back down after that, and Beth went on to her graduation ceremony. She'd gotten a job at Grossmont Hospital, not too far from where we were staying, and I continued to attend the university getting into the old collegiate routine. Classes, assignments, study and sleep. Punctuated by some pretty creative, steamy sexual acrobatics whenever our respective schedules coincided. It soon became inescapable, we were destined to be together, as boredom with each other seemed impossible.

We made our wedding plans to coincide with my own graduation several months hence, and of course this gave Beth and Barb yet more stuff to plot and scheme about. I left the details to them naturally, because I couldn't, wouldn't, fathom the mysteries of the wedding ceremony. Call it a 'guy' thing, but I was satisfied with the way things were going.

One evening, as I was sharing my communal evening with Beth, I noticed that she seemed a bit distracted, even though I'd been nibbling on her nipples, something that usually got her right to the spot for the activities to come. I'd also been softly stroking her vaginal lips, stoking her up for my anticipated feast, but her distance tonight began to bug me a bit. Finally, I said, "What is it? Is something wrong?"

She mumbled a bit, but I kept at her, teasing her distraction out of her. Finally, she turned to me and said, "I don't think I could tolerate any kind of infidelity from my husband."

Taken a bit by surprise I responded, "Of course not dear. I hope you don't think that I'm going to be screwing around on you, do you?"

Looking up at me, she smiled, and said, "Of course not. I was just thinking..." Now that she had my curiosity piqued, I had to find out what it was that was bothering her. I knew I wouldn't get anywhere with her until the question had been answered. Still looking into my eyes, she told me that Barb had mentioned to her that she wanted another baby, hopefully a girl this time!

Ok, I was a little bit confused right now, but I thought that the right answer would be, "Bad timing, eh?"

Once I said that, Beth shot me one of those 'you idiot' looks, smiled, and said, "You're not my husband yet Jim, so actually, it's really all about the timing."

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers
12