Pearl Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Iwantyou Alex." She says honestly.

"Thank god" I think. If I had to endure the torture of a naked model on my lap much longer I don't know what I would do.

I lift her gently and put her on the bed on my blue wool summer covers and take my shirt off. Nicky slides under the cover and lays spread eagled waiting for me to undress. I take a deep breath as I take my shorts off feeling extremely self conscious and exposed. Quickly I slip under the covers finding the bed already warm and inviting. I roll into her inviting arms and we lay side by side looking at each other carefully. Her breasts move against my chest as we breathe my hands brush her hair back so that I can get a clear view of her wonderful face. My hands run over her body as we kiss I my hands hold her breasts and I feel her breath quicken through her chest.

"Alex?" Our foreheads touch lightly.

I find I have to swallow before answering. "Yes."

"Where do you go to bath around here?"

"I have a basin I wash in sometimes but I also have a tub outside." The last word is a gasp as she rotates her hips foreword and I feel her press against my dick with her belly.

"You have an outdoor bathtub?"

"You must have seen it; it is covered in a blue tarp."

"I thought that was a boat."

"It is big it is sort of a wood powered hot tub."

"I want a demonstration." She gives me her mischievous smile.

"Now?"

"No silly have you lost track of what you are supposed to be doing again?"

"Uh I am not exactly sure I know what I am supposed to be doing. Do you mind if I make it up as I go?"

She presses herself against me and whispers into my ear "That depends."

"What does it depend on?" I smile and kiss her lightly.

"Where you go." She giggles and I can feel it shake her whole body against mine.

"I'm not going anywhere you don't..."

"Want me too? Yeah I got it, don't worry I'll show you." She pushes me softly over on my back and lets her weight rest on me it is a heavenly crushing sensation: her warmth is intoxicating.

I feel her warm slit with the length of my sex and involuntarily thrust slightly there is warm moisture there. Through my chest I feel her sigh. She wiggles up my body a little and her hand comes between us. Her warm fingers encircle my shaft and she holds it firmly lifting it slightly and then she wiggles back an adorable smile on her face the whole time. It's electric as I press into wet hot bliss. The radiant heat and pressure spread down my shaft until I am engulfed completely. With every tiny motion corrugations inside her send jolts of pleasure deep into my core. Still she rests on me mercifully crushing me and lay still thanking god for this moment and begging for it never to end. I kiss her lips again softly.

"I am definitely not letting go." I whisper to her ear her cheek presses against my neck and I feel it bulge her face pregnant with a smile.

"Promise?" She teases as she begins to slide slowly up and down my body.

Pure ecstasy pulses through me and instinctively I push into her. We become like the sea rocking onto the shore, waves pass through us. Nicky begins to make soft noises through her nose at every crest.

"Mmm... mmm oh my god. Alex I'm... Oh my god I'm going to come?"

"For uh for... for real?"

"Oh my godyes. YESSS." Her voice breaks on the last word and it comes out as a primal groan from deep within her.

Her pace quickens and the sound of linen shifting back and forth and heavy breathing fills the room. I feel strong undulations around my dick then thru ought her body as her orgasm begins. A watery jolt flows through me as I feel my own climax approaching. I raise my hand and hold her cheek with the palm of it trying to touch her pleasure as I come. Long gooey waves flow through me and deep into her engulfing our point of union with excess moisture. All through this Nicky announces every stroke with a little whine.

We continue thrusting into each other for a while after our climax. It is sloppy now and a faint wet noise can be heard at every thrust.

"Did you feel that?" I give up and relax under her.

"That is a colossal understatement." She kisses my nose.

"I am glad Nicky."

A single tear runs down her cheek and she pinches my chin. She pulls forward and my now drenched dick falls between us. She lays on me again with her hips splayed wide apart a couple drips of warm fluid fall from her onto my belly. She rolls over and we lie looking at each other our arms wrapped around each other in a long embrace as sleep overwhelms us both.