Pearl's Anniversary Suprise

Story Info
It was their seventh anniversary.
857 words
3.73
38.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our 7th wedding anniversary and we were meeting our married friends, Jack and Holly, for dinner. The cat calls began as soon as Pearl walked out the door. She was taking the kids to the sitters. “Whewww, Pearl, you look hot!,” blurted our neighbor Vikki. She did. A tight, black, leather mini-skirt (one size too small), sheer, black hose and 4 inch black heels.

We arrived at Jack and Holly’s house. I was carrying the rum and Pearl was getting the stares. The black guy, whose house we were parked in front of, was taking out the trash when he saw her, clacking her heels on the sidewalk and throwing her ass around. He stopped mid-stride and gaped at Pearl’s juicy ass and primped legs. I caught his eye and I smirked. He hazily acknowledged my voyeuristic moment with a ghetto-nod, but couldn’t look away from that bait; he was in a trance.

We walked in and announced ourselves. Holly called for us to “come upstairs.” Jack was just getting out of the shower and welcomed Pearl with a flattering “WOW!” Holly froze, flashed an approving grin, then told Jack to “hurry up!” Holly was more reserved and dressed as such. A festive colored, flowing dress.

Neither she nor Jack could help but try for a glimpse every time Pearl sat, stood up or moved across the room. When she sat, the top, non-sheer portion of her pantyhose would peek out below her skirt. The way she wiggled and tugged to keep that skirt in place kept me hard all evening. Truly a sublime experience for me.

The restaurant was small, cozy and served an exquisite meal. The rolling sounds of Louis Armstrong drifted in from the kitchen. I slid my hand between Pearl’s legs under the table to indulge myself. The charge I felt threatened to tear the inseam of my khakis. The table talk turned from politics and high school nostalgia to sexual innuendos and escapade stories. Stories that started like, “we once did it in the dressing room at Goody’s” and other such tales. We suggested hitting the bar down the street after dinner. They suggested we come back to their house. Their anxiousness was contagious and we wondered what they had in store.

When we got back to the house, Pearl and Holly were feeling frisky; pinching and mock groping each other. They were also very drunk. To keep the party rolling, I was sent to the liquor store for more rum. Twenty minutes later, I returned. I set the booze down in the kitchen and wondered where everyone went. I strode up the stairs. Half way up I heard it. Pearl’s sweet moaning, Holly’s hushed but harsh commands and heels across the wood floor. “Put it in the air…such a good girl.” I reached the top in full view of the bedroom. Pearl was on the bed on all fours, bent on her elbows. Her big, hose covered ass propped in receptive position. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist and her blouse unbuttoned. Holly stood beside her, gripping and tugging Pearl’s hair and spanking her ass and legs. Jack stood in front of Pearl with his pants down, stroking his cock.

I approached the room when Holly promptly pushed me back in the hall and said, “not yet, wait in there.” She shoved me in the den and shut the door behind her. For 10 agonizing minutes I listened to my wife be handled and sexed like a whore. I needed to see. I barged into the bedroom to see Pearl, with torn pantyhose getting fucked doggy style by Jack and chowing Holly’s muff. She looked back at me with such submission, she had lost control and didn’t care what I thought. I was a mere distraction. She quickly got back to business. I reluctantly walked up to the bed and caressed her hair as she bobbed her head, lapping Holly’s cunt. Soon I was rubbing her writhing body.

Holly hopped of the bed and pulled me in front of Pearl. What a view! “Slap, slap” as Jack drilled her from behind. She took me into her mouth and cupped my balls and gave me head like when we were dating. Holly snugged up behind me, running her hands up and down my chest and abs.

Jack’s shakey voice told me he was about to blow. “Fuck it, YES!” He quickened. Pearl reached between her legs and rubbed her crystalline clit as only she can. Her back arched and stiffened. She drained Jack, “Oh fuck!” Pearl’s face contorted with her mouth gaped and eyes tightly shut. Her head hit the bed as she came all over his cock. “Gimmie that big cock!” She shrieked and pumped Jack’s prick in rhythm with her orgasmic waves.

As she laid there, breaking a slight sweat, hair irresistibly tattered and milking every last drop from Jack’s cock, I erupted with a hot load onto Pearl’s face. A massive load down her cheek. She smeared it all over her face and tasted the salty mess with her fingers. I love my wife!