Pecker Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam is eager to return the favor.
1.1k words
3.78
51.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Pam was outside on the deck of the hut talking to Dolly from the next door hut. She was a bit younger then Pam, although both ladies shared a full figure. Dolly had lovely long brown curly hair. Pam had thought, her husband would enjoy the sight of Dolly's large breasts.

"Enjoying the holiday Dolly?" Pam asked

"Oh yes, probably not as much as my husband" Dolly replied as her husband Jeff was standing over near the bar.

"Why's that Dolly?" Pam asked

"Well take a look at him, I mean his member. It's red, and deflated, he's already been with two of the bar women this morning" Dolly replied

"Oh, don't tell me he's neglected a beauty like you". Pam said

"Well, I was hoping he would share the fun with me. I mean look at your husband, he's member hasn't been with every women on this island, yet he's still having fun" Dolly said, as the two ladies looked at me talking to some ladies, with a fully erect penis. I hadn't' had a fuck for two days, so you could understand why I was throbbing.

Pam thought to herself, maybe she could send me over to pay Dolly a visit. Pam had thought that I'd been so nice to let the bar boys pay her a friendly visit, that it would be nice if she could return me a favor.

That night Pam asked me: "Do you mind visiting Dolly tomorrow afternoon, she could do with some company. Her husband has put his name down for the tennis games tomorrow, and she's being feeling a little bit lonely."

"I don't see why not, have you got plans for tomorrow?" I replied.

"Yeah, I thought I'd get a massage, one of the ladies told me they were real good" Pam replied.

"You know why?" I asked

"It must be the way they rub their dicks in your face when they bend over to do your back" Pam replied as we both laughed.

So the next day I walked over to Dolly's hut. Knocked on the door, and was called in. "Oh Hi Dolly, It's only me, thought we could spend the afternoon together. Pam's gone for a massage, and I was alone." I said.

"Yeah, I sure could use some company, come in honey, take a seat, I'll fix you a drink." Dolly replied.

Dolly was wearing a flowery skirt and a white-buttoned top. She'd purposely left a few buttons undone to display her large chest. You could almost see her nipples poking through the shirt, although her shirt was too loose to tell. Her breasts seemed to swim and sway inside.

"It sure is hot, but not too hot for indoors, I can understand why you wouldn't want to stand in the sun all day" I said.

"Thanks easy for you to say, you're not required to wear any clothes" Dolly replied in a joking manner.

"Well, there's no rules that say you can't strip off to cool down" I replied as Dolly sat on the bed. Her legs slightly apart, and her arms at either side holding herself up. "Here Dolly" I said as I grabbed an ice cube and sat next to her on the bed.

She smiled as I put the ice cube on her thigh and ran it up and down her leg. I pushed the dress away, so she would reveal more leg. She smiled at me, as her long curly hair gently touched my face and shoulders. "That's feels good" she said.

"Hang on, let me go over you neck" I said. I put the ice cube and ran it down the side of her neck, and I could see the joy in her. I ran the ice above her cleavage, and ran it back up, as the ice cube slipped from my fingers and fell down her top.

"Oopps" I said. "Silly me".

"Here, this might help" she replied as she unbuttoned her top and peeled it off. Her large breasts hung there. She had more of a tan then Pam, and it seemed like she was more confident with her curves. Her nipples were large as I expected. She smiled as she saw my sudden attraction. She grabbed one my hands, and a ice cube. She placed my hand on her breasts.

I held the ice and roamed around her breasts with the ice, as it melted, and her tits became wet. I got another ice cube, and rubbed the ice cube against her large red nipples, and they stiffed. It gave her chills. The ice had melted, and her nipples were dripping water. I held both breasts in my hand, and put my head down, and gave them a suck. I closed my eyes and put my mouth over a nipple and tried to lick her dry. My hands pushed at them, and pushed them in circles. They were so soft and bouncy. She moaned as I sucked. Taking good long licks.

"Maybe, we should call this hut, the Booby Bar" I joked as I lifted my head.

"Booby or no booby, it's still a pecker resort to me honey" she replied as she saw my fully erect pecker. She took hold of it, and started stroking it up and down. I desperately tried to hold on to her breasts. She soon let go of my cock and stood up to pull her skirt off. It slipped off so quickly, and she had nothing underneath. I laid my back on the bed, as she kneeled in front of me. She took hold of my cock and sucked on it. She held it firm and wrapped her tongue around it, in circles it went.

By the time she had enough, she got on top of the bed, and placed her cunt over my cock and start bouncing away. I pushed and pushed as she sat on my cock bouncing up and down. Holding her breasts in my hand, I massaged them all over as she held on to my arms. She bounced rapidly on top of me, as her hair and tits danced together. Her skin was smooth all around, and her body like cream. Occasionally she lift her hair up and reveal her smooth neck. She was happy on this joy ride as I was about to cum. "Oh, baby, give it to me" she moaned, as she felt me cum inside her. As I finished my load, she slowly eased off this horse ride and pulled herself off.

What a holiday this turned out to be!