Peculiar Presley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After deliberating for a minute, I made my decision. "Are you close?" I asked.

"Oh yes ma'am," he said weakly.

"Fuck me," I ordered. I then flipped over once again, and took off my panties. It had been a while since I had a cock in me, and despite his age, I wanted his in me.

For the first time, he hesitated. Perhaps he was worried about impregnating me, or if this was some sort of trick. Regardless, he slowly got on top of me, and then inserted himself in my waiting pussy. He penetrated me slowly, but tenderly, his shaft sending me waves of pleasure.

"Now this is more like it," I thought to myself. "Except him being old."

I wasn't into rough sex, so having him be so soft felt nice. I began to moan along with him and wrapped my long legs around him. He lowered his face to mine, and meet him for a very sweet kiss. His tongue could barely sneak into my mouth, but my tongue danced over his.

"Oh god, I'm making out with a man that could be the same as my grandpa," I thought.

But it was too late. I was already kissing him back and liking it. In fact, I thought this was incredibly hot.

As I feared though, the old man didn't have the control anymore to hold on. His breathing became ragged, and he began to tremble. There was nothing I could do to stop him, so I simply let it go by whispering in his ear, "cum inside of me."

That was all he needed to hear, and he let himself climax deep inside of me, prompting my own climax that I had been holding in since last night. The janitor pulled out and then laid next to me, looking at me.

"You are a pretty girl," he said, in a matter of fact fashion.

I smiled. "Thank you." We brought our faces together again and kissed, at this point ignoring any of society's taboos and conventions. My toes wiggled, as if they were happy. I couldn't agree more.

12