Pedal Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a small park we find a shaded bench near a fountain and we savor our new found treasures. Sipping our drinks and chatting we spend a great deal of time slowly feeding each other ice cream. Once it is gone we nurse our drinks and watch the lengthening shadows of the end of the day. In a while we wander back to camp and catch the last part of supper. Salmon and wild rice. We listen to the announcements, after which we retire to her tent.

We’ve laid out our gear for the final day. A ride to the beach with lunch at a small lake. We both snuggle into the oversize sleeping bag and our clothes quickly end up in the bottom.

Out hands find the others body and we continue our explorations from this afternoon. seeing her in the daylight has only made me more aroused in the dark. After a long period of touching, kissing, fondling and good old fashioned foreplay, she positions herself on top of me and slides my hard cock into her wet hot sex. The sensation of her riding me is exquisite and I can feel her vaginal muscles gripping me and releasing.

But after a few moments she stops a nd rolls of and on to her side. I spoon with her and she reaches behind and guides my hardness into her bum. As I begin to press against her she gasps briefly and I slowly press into her a moan escapes her. She rolls forward and I follow her, beginning to take her from behind. She presses her ass against me meeting every thrust, her breasts swaying in the cool night air. I can hear a gentle slap of skin to skin with each thrust. She makes low noises, somewhere between pain and pleasure. I reach around to play with her sex, but I find her hand there ahead of me. And yet she grabs my hand and guides me to where she wants to be touched, her hands teach my hands her most intimate places and pleasures. She pushes harder now and my hands move to her hips to pull her towards me. She close to to her release, I can feel it. She buries her head in her pillow and I hear her muffled screams of pleasure as her climax rises, peaks and falls.

She slows down quite a bit and I’m hard pressed to do the same, as my train is leaving the station. I feel this coming deep in my loins, as if a rising tide is filling my body with sensation. She’ll just have to deal with it. I start fucking her hard and fast, my release is at hand and as my legs, groin and hips thrust deeply in her I release my seed, feel as though my body is emptied out. I thrust again and again and again as I slowly begin to subside. My passion, for the moment spent.

I wrap my arms around her and hold close to me. She turns around and slides beneath my arm and we catch our breath. After awhile we dose and touch each other, reveling in our spent energy and savoring our last night together.

Soon she finds me becoming aroused. She once again teased and played with my member, endlessly fascinated by my foreskin. After much touching , sucking, caressing and rubbing, she slid herself on to my shaft and we rode the slow ride into the late evening, finding that cadence which would allow us to ride all night....


Day 3
Dawned clear and cool, for the first time all week I slept in a bit, not wanting to leave her arms. She too was hard to convince. But in the end we slowly made our way around the circle of thing to do every morning.

Wait in line for breakfast
Wait in line for the port-a-potty
Wait in line for water.
Pack up your tent
Pack up your bag.
Get on your bike.
And get your butt in gear.

Today was the last day of the ride. Everyone was moving slower, drinking in the sites and sounds of the camp that would not gather again for another year. Ahead of us lay 79 miles of relatively flat road and a finish line on the beach. Lance Armstrong should have it so good.

We rode out in the cool morning, seeing patches of fog and little knots of townspeople wishing us well. Becky was quiet for a while this morning, no banter, no small talk. We rode on into the morning in relative silence. From time to time we would change positions, first she would lead, then I would. Our own two person pace line. We could see the beginnings of Autumn’s approach. The leaves on the trees were turning. There had been a snap in the air this morning that had not been present on previous days.

By the time we arrived at the first rest stop, it was time to shed a layer as the morning was warming up. Off came the black livery and out came the bright colors. We rode on into the morning. Becky seems to brighten up a bit as lunch approached. Perhaps the idea of the lake appealed to her. It did to me.

When we got to lunch we had the whole lake to ourselves and we were able to wander away from the group. After a while she wanted to take a swim. A so we peeled down to what we came in with and swam out into the lake. I was gratified to see we were not alone as others decided that skinny dipping on the last day was worth a go.

After a while we returned to shore and found a large flat rock to dry out on. We seemed to find the conversation piece again a nd chatted for a while. She became serious for a few minutes, and we discussed our lives outside the ride. We decided that we would ride in together and find a quiet place to say our goodbyes. And meet again next year and spend the ride together. sharing the ride and each other.

That decided, we dressed and made our way to the lunch area and began the last part of the ride. This was a quick 30 mile sprint to the beach.

This part of the ride always seems to go by too fast. Before you know it you’re across the line and at the gear drop looking for your ride home or looking for a shower. We tried hard to drink it in slowly and carefully. When we got into town we separated from the pack for a while and found a quiet beach up the coast about 3 miles or so. We dripped our tires in the ocean together and then our feet. Our lips met for a long time, the ocean crashing behind us. We talked about the ride and what we had done together. She said that her bum was a bit more sore than usual today. I reminded her that I had certain parts that also were sore. We laughed a bit. We intimately touched each other one more time. Then she had to go. I watched her walk up the beach and then out of sight.

End.

12