Pederastic Eromenos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed back to our room where I was able to change my pants, then spent the rest of the afternoon out driving around the local area. Jean was interested in seeing the sites, I was not as into the mindset of a tourist as was Jean. We returned to our room after eating dinner at a local inn, more of a steakhouse than anything else. We relaxed for a while as I watched TV and Jean tended to some urgent business.

Later that night Jean approached me and helped me remove my clothes. He took control and pushed me down upon the bed. Jean then removed his shirt, as I started to undo his pants. Jean finished getting naked, then climbed onto the bed and immediately moved on top of me. We kissed for a while and Jean started slowly masturbate me, but would not let me reach a climax.

Suddenly Jean moved down the bed and grabbed my legs, and turned me over onto my stomach. He pulled me up so that I was on my hands and knees, and then in no time at all was positioned behind me, ready to mount. Jean reached over and grabbed something off the nightstand and then used it to lubricate my entrance. It was only moments later that he had penetrated me. Jean grabbed me around the waist very hard, and pounded my hole with all his might. Jean continued to fuck me for all that he was worth, until he pushed forward one last time and came inside of me. His weight forced me down onto the bed, and we laid there for a while with Jean's weight on top of me leaving me breathless with his still hard cock buried inside of me.

When Jean had regained his composure, he pulled out of me and moved to lay by my side. I rolled over onto my back with my still erect penis standing at attention, begging for relief. It was only then, that Jean reached over and gave me a nice hand job. I was disappointed that he did not suck me off, but I cannot lie, it did feel very good.

I guess that it had been a tiring week, or just the excitement of our newness with one another was wearing off, but Jean did not move to have sex with me again, right away. An hour or so later after having a discussion about his past week at work, the afternoon that I had visited him and what I was doing at school, Jean let me know that he was ready for more.

This time Jean pinned me down, placing my legs over his shoulders. Jean plowed into me once again with great lust. Jean was able to last a bit longer this time, and while he was doing this, he would reach down and jerk me off slightly from time to time. After a very solid five minutes or so, Jean finished, coming inside of me for the second time that night. Jean finally gave me what I needed, he pulled out of me and moved down towards the end of the bed. Jean then proceeded to give me the best blow job that I had ever had, or maybe it was because I so desperately need it, that it felt that way.

Jean was an incredible lover, he had so easily turned me into his love boy, willing to do anything to please him. He was definitely at top, and I had become as I had read, a very willing bottom. Jean now knew how to press all of my buttons and control me in any way he wanted. The most surprising thing was that I never saw it coming, or realized that he was doing it until I had already become it.

We slept the night away after that, and woke up the next morning, like the day before, breakfast no sex. Thankfully this time, I remained naked while Jean retrieved our breakfast and once we were done, he was ready for me.

Jean satisfied me first that morning, he even spread some jelly on my cock before sucking me into his mouth. What ever he did sure worked, as I had cum into his mouth in no time at all. Jean cleaned me up and then quickly took the dirty dishes back down to the kitchen. Upon his return he approached me from behind and started to kiss my neck. In no time at all he had reached around and started to stroke me. I could not believe it, but I came almost right away. Jean caught everything in his hand, then bent me over the desk that I had just eaten on. Jean worked on removing his pants with one hand, and used his other to smear my butt opening with my own semen.

Jean then poked at me to see if I was sufficiently ready, then fucked me over the desk until he had filled my ass once again. The passion between us I noticed was starting to lessen, we were now fucking like lovers, with each willingly adapt to their respective roles. Jean kiss me when he had finished, then we both headed off to the shower to clean up.

We did nothing in the bathroom but clean up, then to my surprise since it was still early, Jean told me that we had to leave, he needed to get home by the late afternoon if possible. We checked out and in no time at all, at least sadly to me, we were arriving back at my dorm. Thankfully though Jean did park and accompany me back to my room.

Once inside he approached me and kissed me goodbye, telling me that he would call me later that week. It appeared as if he was ready to leave, but then as if he knew his total control over me, he turned around and came back to me. Jean immediately reached out, unbuttoned my jeans, and had my pants & underwear around my ankles in no time flat. Jean dropped to his knees and gave me another oral treat, it was so exciting, as it was so sudden without warning. I was also extra excited as I knew we stood the chance of getting caught if my absent roommate did decided to turn up. Jean finished his work, the moved up and kissed me once more, sharing my love with me once more.

As we had to part, this time for real, he told me that he figured I could use that as he was not sure when we would be together again. He was as always my perfect gentleman lover. I almost felt like crying when he left, I so wished that I could just stay with him forever.

This concluded part 2, please email me and let me know what you think, and if you want me to write a third part. Thank you once again, RobXXX.

12