Pedicure Pleasure

Story Info
Boyfriend with a foot fetish becomes her slave.
1.6k words
4.16
63k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been going out with each other for 3 months now and their sex life was storming on ahead in leaps and bounds. They had started out on their fantasies and were exploring places that neither of them thought they would enter. Terri had a fantasy about being taken forcefully, tied up and blindfolded. Sam had complied, and having laid out the rules and regulations, had performed the “bad guy” with excellence. Terri had so many orgasms that she couldn’t wait to try it again.

It was now Sam’s turn again and he hesitated before telling Terri about his desire for her to be the dominant one and demand that he was to be her slave. Like before they discussed the whole role-play and what the rules were. Terri could ask what she liked of Sam, anything but concentrating on her feet. Sam had his release word that when uttered stopped the whole game and returned them both to reality. So began the night.

They both liked to start early in the evening when they came home from work. They chose the night in advance, Sam would come home first and prepare everything for Terri, pre-arranged at breakfast, and she would come home from work, hot, tired and sweaty, and in for a night of passion all for her pleasure.

As Terri walked through the door there was candles everywhere and shadows danced on the walls. She called for Sam and he came running to her and bowed in front of her. He was completely naked. He started to kiss her ankles and legs.

“Have you made me a coffee?” was the first thing she said to him, rather than the usual “How was your day honey!” He ran off into the kitchen and she could hear the clatter of cups and spoons. She sat herself down on the settee in the lounge and Sam returned with the coffee on a tray with her favourite bar of chocolate and a single flower is a small vase.

“Very good, now take off my shoes and massage my feet” She commanded. He jumped to it and removed her shoes one by one savouring the smell of her. He clasped each foot in his hands and massaged back the life into each sole, heal and toes. Her feet were hot to touch and damp with sweat. He was very careful as she was ticklish and a wrong move may have resulted being kicked in the head! “I want you to lick them clean” She ordered. He looked at her in shock, “Now” she uttered quietly but firmly.

He had to ask permission to remove her tights, which she gave. “But you have to wrap them around your neck like a scarf.” He obliged and managed to sneak in a quick sniff of the crotch area before he did. Terri sat quietly drinking her coffee, leaving the chocolate for later. He brought her feet to his mouth and hesitated so he could smell her beautiful feet. He kissed her toes one by one and then took them into his mouth gently sucking them and licking them clean.

They were all salty from sweat and very more-ish. He gently licked the soles of her feet being careful not to tickle her, and licked up to her ankles. She started to squirm slightly in her seat and sank further into the cushions. He did the same on the other foot, sucking and licking away. He loved it so much that his cock was starting to stand to attention and a pearl started to form.

“I would like to be pampered more, give me a pedicure” Off he leaped into the kitchen to bring a bowl of warm soapy water, baby oil, cotton wool, and nail varnish, deep purple of course. He got to work massaging her feet in the warm water. Her feet were so soft with delicate toes. He loved her feet, and now he could wash them and polish them like they were his own trophies. He began by removing her previous nail varnish with the cotton wool, sodden with remover. He did every toe with such care and concentration.

Now he placed her feet in the hot soapy water and he carefully washed in between each toe. The warm water was so relaxing and wonderful that Terri closed her eyes and placed her had in between her legs and slipped her fingers up and down her wet lips. Her feet were washed and towel dried with Sam gently patting her feet dry. He set about putting new nail varnish on her naked toes. He held her feet in one hand while he painted each toe with a deep purple shade. He was so hard with anticipation and after he finished he feasted his eyes on his beautiful woman with her fingers glistening with her juices. He let a hand fall on to his cock and began to milk.

Terri, realising that her pedicure had finished opened her eyes and saw Sam wanking. This turned her on immensely, it always did, but she was not going to let him pleasure himself this evening this was all for her. “What do you think you are doing?” She said quietly but firmly. She sat up and waved her wet fingers under his nose and he went wild inside, throbbing so hard that he thought she would be able to see. “You better not come until I have finished with you.” He stopped touching himself and held out his hands for her to guide them to where she wanted.

“I want you to get out my vibrators” She said, “And the silk ties.” Sam jumped to it and his erection bounced out in front of him. Terri had two vibrators, a long thin one and a fatter textured one. She liked the long thin one for her arse, and the other one for her cunt. She gently tied one of the silk ties to his cock and tied his hands behind his back. “I want you to use your mouth and the vibrators.” She said and his eyes widened with horror and pleasure. “I, I”, “Just do it” She interrupted, and placed the opposite end of the thicker vibrator in his mouth, shutting him up.

He knelt down and pushed the vibrator inside her and watched her swallow it up in hungry anticipation. He rocked his head back and front and she rocked her hips in the same rhythm. She was oozing juice and it began to trickle down the vibrator and round his mouth. He wanted so much to stop what he was doing and lick up all her juices and suck on her red clitoris. He could not believe how helpless he was and how much he was at her mercy.

“Stop for a minute, “she gasped “Leave the vibrator in and bring the other one here.” He responded immediately and returned with the long slender vibrator. He gave it to her via his mouth and she motioned for him to 69 her. “Get back to fucking me with the vibrator, its so good, feels so good, want to know how it fees?” He just groaned. She wet the vibrator with her saliva and placed it at his arse. He tried to wiggle out the way but she forced the end into his tight virgin arsehole. He had always said how he had never fancied it but now moaned and pushed against the end in his arse. He thrust madly and fucked her with the vibrator as hard as he could. She loved this control and loved feeling him go out of control. She was ready for her final pleasure and removed the vibrator from his arse and pushed him off her.

“I want you to fuck me up the arse with this as well” she said as she untied his hands. He grabbed the toy and wet it again with the juices that were dribbling down her legs. He pushed the phallus into her waiting arse and it glided in with ease. It knew its job and as he worked it in and out it sent waves of pleasure through her body. These were doubled with the other vibrator in her cunt and gave her the sweetest orgasm that she could experience. The shudders went right through her body and seemed to go on forever.

She pushed Sam away again like a spent toy and told him to leave her alone to relax. He was however desperate to relieve himself and untie his cock so he himself could come. He wanted to push inside her to feel how hot she was, he wanted her to suck him dry, whatever, he just wanted to relieve himself. She ordered him to remove both vibrators and wash them. She was hot and flushed and looked at him with question. “What do you want now? You want to relieve the pressure on you’re balls?” He looked wanton and mover towards her.

She untied his cock and he knew that he wouldn’t last long. He could feel her hot breath on his cock and closed his eyes and thought of her mouth close around his cock. But she was only teasing him and lay back on the bed. He went to lie on top of her but was stopped by her legs. She gently placed each of her feet around his swollen cock and began to massage. The sight of her beautiful feet on his cock and the built up pressure of the evenings events were too much and he began to come. He exploded and orgasmed with such might that it took every ounce of energy that he had. She massaged at much as she could till his shuddered stopped.

He fell on to his knees and kissed her feet. He could not believe the please that he had obtained from them and worshipped them accordingly. They promised each other to have a repeat of the evening and to swap roles with her as his slave.