Pee On Me

Story Info
She yearns for a shower.
1.3k words
4.18
318.1k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot, steamy streams of water from the shower-head hit Jay and Rita's bodies making them feel warm, wet and increasingly relaxed. When they looked into one another's eyes, the love they saw there was clearly evident. Holding onto the wall for support, Rita leaned in and drew his mouth to hers, her breathing beginning to increase, she covered his mouth with her own, playfully letting her tongue wash back and forth against his.

With a playful smile, Rita turned her back to him, bending slightly for support against the facing wall. Her long, dark brown hair, which was beginning to mat from the intermittent splashes of water, still looked beautiful to him hanging half way down her back. He looked at her glistening, sun-tanned skin and instantly had the desire to run his tongue across it.

Jay found the sweet sound of the shower hissing and its warm spray extremely erotic at that moment. Picking up the soap from its dish, he ran water over it, working it back and forth in his hands to produce a lather. The shape of her back, the way her muscles appeared enhanced and contracting made Jay's dick twitch slightly. He watched as the water flowed over her soft, subtle shape, her hand-sized butt cheeks and down her shapely legs. To him, it was a gorgeous sight.

Tilting his head at an angle, Jay took in her profile and continued to push the soap back and forth between his palms. His breathing increased, his cock began to swell, his balls tightening as he realized his excited anticipation at touching her, of sensually lathering her beautiful form. She looked back behind her, he could sense it, but at that moment he was lost, wrapped up in his own erotic thoughts. Without being able to see her face, he somehow knew she was smiling, that playful smile that he so much enjoyed seeing her wear.

Not being able to refrain any longer, Jay slowly, delicately began to lather Rita's lovely proffered cheeks, watching the water fall away. Creamy, white soap trailed invitingly into all of her cracks and crevices. He found himself irresistibly drawn to her sexy body and to that moment....

With eager, wanting hands, he reached for and caressed her soft and supple skin, which seemed to give a little with each stroke of his powerful hands. Gliding the bar of soap, shifting slightly with the angles, he traced shapes and figures along the palette of her dark skin. When he reached down between her legs and into the crevice of her ass Rita spread her legs wider for him. Taking advantage of this easier access, Jay slide the soapy bar down, closer to her tantalizing pussy.

The splashing rivulets of water had transformed her pussy into a fountain of shimmering streams, which accented the outlines of her inviting flesh. He cupped her pussy with his free hand and watched as the water pooled there, soon overfilling and overflowing out of his hand. With splayed legs and ass up, Jay probed that lovely opening with his fat finger.

The stimulation ilicited an automatic response and it was pure music to his ears when he heard her moans of pleasure. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... oooooooooooohhhhhhh." Finding an extremely sensative spot just inside her big, pouty pussy lips, her moans increased. He smiled. She gave a small whine, "awwwwwwww," when he took his hand away to lather up his hands. The soap jumped from his slippery hands, heading towards the drain.

Jay slipped his hands between her thighs completely surrounding the meaty flesh of her pussy. Pushing her large, swollen lips together he began to uncover the opening to her love hole. Her pussy transformed into a vertical smile as he started to scribe and define it using his wet thumbs.

Rita's ass was nearly horizontal. She pushed lightly against his cupped hands, closing her eyes and drew great pleasure from the friction against her increasingly wet cunt. Back and forth she pushed into his hands, a little harder each time, while his fingers danced around, about and on top of her hard clit.

Leaning closer to her ear and speaking only loud enough to be heard over the sound of the hissing water, Jay asked, "Can you pee for me baby?"

In a gentle and reassuring voice he continued, "Come on baby..... pee for me." Using his big fingers, he parted her swollen lips, leaving enough room for a good flow, knelt down and put his back to the water, shielding her so that he could fully enjoy the event.

Starting with a spurt, it was soon a fully-tinted, golden stream arching from his hands and splashing onto his belly. All too quickly, it ran down his hardened cock, warm and ohhh so sensuous into his pubic hair, lacing around his tight balls and beginning to cool as it dripped down his thighs. He played with the stream as it splashed into his hands, moving them around to change the direction of the flow. He watched as the stream reached the point where it diverted into tiny beads of amber at the edges of her pussy, around her hole and lips.

"Beautiful... soooo sooooo beautiful!" he said to himself.

Moving his head to the source, he started to lick the opening where the golden liquid ejected from. A low and exceedingly erotic moan escaped from Rita that seems to drive him on with a new fever. He lavishly licked the sweet opening as the last few spurts of pee turned into a slow trickle. He found the taste of her quite pleasing and the aroma intoxicating. Using his fingers, he rubbed her wet pussy lightly, teasing her engorged love button mercilessly.

Between the constant water flow of the shower and the wonderful fountain he had enjoyed so much, Jay felt an insistent need to pee also. Maybe it was his body language, he wasn't sure, but somehow she knew of his growing need and stretched as she turned to face him. When she turned, his heart melted when he saw her gentle smile, the hunger of the play in her hazel eyes and she seemed to glow with contentment.

Still smiling, Rita slowly ran her fingers down his chest, her fingernails sent chills through his body, an electrical feeling as she carefully reached for his heavy balls trying to cup them in one hand and gently took ahold of his cock with the other.

Rita shyly batted her eyes saying, "Don't you have something for me? Mmmmmmm? Some hot pee baby?" She licked her lips and looked down at his hefty cock. "Come on baby.... pee for me."

Sharing smiles and erotic, lustful looks made it difficult for him to let go, but he soon relaxed. Her genuine desire to see him, to watch him pee and to have that hot liquid sprayed all over her was enough to allow his full bladder to respond graciously. She continued to hold his hard dick, trying not to get him overly excited and smiled with delight when the first of a long stream of pee arched upwards, splashing onto her hard nipples, her breasts, hot-golden liquid that ran down her tight belly, looping around her belly button and into all the creases between her big pussy lips. Rivlets of pee started to drip from her horny pussy and then splashed against the bottom of the tub.

Enjoying the pee bath fully, Rita moaned, "mmmmmmm ooohhhh yesssssssssssssssss, pee on me babyyyyyy.. ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss." Pulling it towards her face, the last of Jay's amber piss hit the bottom of her chin and mouth. She opened her mouth quickly to catch the last drops on her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, licking the head of his dick clean, sucking up the last of his pee in her mouth and swallowing before looking up into his eyes and saying in a throaty voice, "Thank you so much, baby. You taste wonderful."