Peeing In Front Of Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Van and his daughter Missy.
8.2k words
4.6
139k
144

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy dried off and wrapped the towel around herself before leaving the bathroom. She made her way to her bedroom and started looking through her dresser. She found what she was looking for after a few minutes of shuffling around newer versus older clothing. She held up the old cotton gym shorts and briefly debated panties before deciding against. The shorts were a snug fit and looking in the mirror she saw half her butt cheeks exposed. She smiled.

The next article of interest was a half tank she hadn't worn in quite some time. She slipped this over her head and pulled it down, only it didn't go as far as it once did. In fact it only went an inch below her nipples. Missy stood in front of the mirror and lifted her arms up. She smiled again as she saw the hem of the shirt go from an inch below to an inch above her nipples. When she lowered her arms, the fabric hung up on those now very erect nipples. She adjusted the shirt so they were once again barely hidden. Missy knew from the internet that her nipples were darker and larger than average. She used to be self-conscious about this until she discovered the effect they had on the opposite sex. She wondered how they would affect her dad. She glanced at the mirror again. Her nipples made very noticeable indents in the fabric.

Van stood in his own room, in front of his own mirror, still very naked. Even with the mess he just made in the laundry room his cock was quick to stiffen, especially with the impure thoughts of his sweet little girl that kept forming detailed images in his head. The problem was she wasn't a little girl anymore. She was a woman now and sweet in a whole new way. His mind's eye saw Missy with her mouth so close to his rod. He could remember the precise feeling of his erection bumping up into her chin. Then seeing her bare breast in the shower, oh god what a magnificent tit, and that nipple, what he wouldn't give to play with that.

SHIT!! Van thought to himself. What the fuck am I doing. My little girl had an accident and now I am getting a boner thinking about it. He had always had a weakness for watersports, something his late wife had indulged him with but to be having these fantasies about Missy was just plain wrong. Van continued to chide himself and slowly his erection deflated. He pulled out a clean pair of boxers and slipped them on. He debated throwing on a shirt as well but didn't want Missy to think he was freaking out. Since her mom died, the two of them had relied on each other quite a bit and grown casually comfortable around each other. A pair of boxers weren't uncommon attire for him around the house, just as it wasn't out of the ordinary for Missy to traverse the hallways wearing only bra and panties. It would be best to act normal and try and forget this morning ever happened.

Van walked into the kitchen, started the coffee pot going, and cracked some eggs into a bowl. He was on the forth one when Missy walked in and his draw dropped. So much for forgetting how sexy is daughter had become.

"Umm, hon, do we need to buy you some new clothes?"

"Well Daddy, a girl can always use new clothes but I don't need any new clothes right now. Just figured these old things would be comfy for around the house."

"I just don't know how appropriate those are, you are practically naked."

"I'm not naked daddy, everything's covered. Although we could be at home nudists. We both got an eyeful this morning and the world didn't come to an end."

"Ahh, no, no to being nudists," Van replied, getting flustered.

"Oh well. Anyway I just wanted to thank you for this morning dad, you were awesome and totally not judgmental."

As Missy said this she closed the distance between her and her dad, raising her arms up to drape over his broad shoulders, and give him a big hug.

Van saw in slow motion the teeny shirt raise up with his daughter's arms and expose the most beautiful nipples he had ever seen. A moment later those nipples were pressed into his bare flesh, along with her soft warm melons.

"I love you daddy," she said into his ear.

"I love you too baby and there was nothing to be ashamed of. Urinating is a natural bodily function."

"Yes but most people don't piss on themselves," Missy countered.

"Perhaps not but accidents do happen. Hell, for some people it is a sexual fetish and they pee themselves or on their partners on purpose." Oh shit, why did he just say that.

Missy pulled her head back, so she was no longer cheek to cheek with her father but instead looking him in the eye. Their bodies remained pressed tightly together though and Missy was very much aware of her naked breasts against her daddy's skin.

"They do daddy?" She was laying on the use of "daddy" a lot thicker than normal but she was getting really turned on and the taboo was helping to fuel the heat between her legs. That wasn't the only thing either. She could feel her dad's rod start to get rigid and poke into her.

"Well, perhaps that wasn't a good example. I was just trying to illustrate that it doesn't have to be thought of as a disgusting thing." Van knew he was digging a hole and worst yet he had a raging hard-on and it was pushing into the warmth between her legs.

"Wow daddy, I didn't know people did that kind of stuff, maybe I will have to look it up on the internet. Bound to be some videos." Missy had heard of watersports before but never given it much thought. However it appeared her dad was a little more knowledgeable on the subject. Judging from his erection it was something that turned him on. Either that or just his daughter's tits.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't mind picking up my pee soaked panties," Missy said and sure enough she felt her dad's cock twitch.

"It wasn't a big deal but maybe I should finish making breakfast. I was going to make some omelets." Van said, his hands on her lower back. He wanted nothing more than to reach down and grab her cute, mostly exposed ass, and pull her tight against his throbbing cock. It was taking every ounce of self-control to resist.

Missy have her dad a quick kiss on the lips. Normally she went for the cheek but she had a feeling her relationship with her dad might be changing.

"Omelets sound awesome dad," she said before finally releasing him and taking a single step back, pretending to be oblivious to her now exposed breasts.

"Umm," her dad stuttered. Van was thankful that she was no longer pressed to him but now had a new dilemma.

"Yeah dad?"

Van reached his arms out, ignoring the very tiny voice in his head, and gently grabbed his daughter's shirt with both hands. The back of each of his hands was now resting on top of a boob. He slowly pulled the shirt down, his knuckles dragging lightly along her hard nipples, until the shirt was as far as it would go.

"We should keep those covered."

"Oh, sorry dad, didn't realize it had rode up."

While her dad's attention was focused on her breasts, Missy took the time to stare at the massive tent in his boxers. She remembered clearly what it looked like and so very much wanted to see it again. Maybe more.

"Well dad, I'm gonna go to my room while breakfast is cooking, do some research on the internet."

"Ok hon, it won't take long to cook."

Van watched his daughter walk away, admiring her shapely ass, a good part of which was hanging out. She was teasing him something fierce and he couldn't believe she didn't say a word when he ran his fingers over her hard nubs. When Missy was out of sight he pulled he solid manhood out and gave it a few strokes, precum already dripping out. He knew it would only take a minute to blow his load but got control over his lust and tucked it back in.

Missy went to her room, her nipples on fire from her dad's touch. That fire was spreading to her groin and she desperately wanted to quench those flames. However, the more evil side of her wanted to let the heat build. She wanted to use that growing desire to see how far she would take things.

She sat down at her desk and fired up her computer. A minute later she was doing a search for watersports, typing in various pee related searches.

Van finished up breakfast and started to call out for his daughter but decided he would walk down to her room. Her door was open and he saw her browsing through images but the angle wasn't good and he couldn't tell what she was viewing. He walked up and stood beside her.

"Hey hon, ..." the words died in his throat when he saw the pornographic display.

"Hey dad," Missy replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world to view porn with your father standing over your shoulder.

"I got curious about that whole thing you were talking about. You know people who pee on each other as part of sex. I would have thought it gross but it is kind of a turn on. Here look at this one video."

Missy pulled up a video of a man, similar in age to her father, lying on a blanket in the middle of an open field. The man is naked and his cock is hard pointing up at a 45 degree angle. The camera pans out a little and you see a younger woman, also naked, standing at the man's feet. She then positions herself over the stiff rod, crouches down, and lets loose a golden torrent of hot liquid, completely soaking the hard prick.

Missy looked up and saw her dad's eyes glued to the monitor. She then looked down and saw his impressive erection growing to push out against his boxers. There was a noticeable wet spot where the head was meeting the fabric. Missy wanted very much to reach out and grab hold of it.

"What do you think dad?"

Van came to his senses. "Um, breakfast is ready, we should go eat before it gets cold." He turned and walked out of his daughter's room, realizing only then that his manhood was once again rock hard.

Missy walked into the kitchen and saw her omelet sitting on the counter. She sat down on the bar stool and spun to face her dad, who was sitting on the stool next to her. It was a Denver style omelet, with eggs and onions and peppers and cheese and it was delicious. Her dad was one of the best cooks she knew.

"Mmm dad, this is terrific," she said between bites.

"I know they are one of your favorites," he replied, bringing his eyes up from her body that looked way more appetizing than the food on his plate.

"So do you have any plans for the day, or night," Van asked his daughter.

"I was thinking I might go to the mall with Sally this afternoon. Then I thought it might be fun to hang out with you tonight," Missy told her dad with a smile.

"You want to be cooped up in the house with me on a Saturday night? That's not like you"

"I thought we could rent some movies, maybe you would let me have a few drinks. Have some quality daddy/daughter time."

"I guess we can do that," Van replied.

Missy finished her breakfast and got up to rinse her plate off and get some coffee. The cupboard with the coffee cups was just above the coffee maker and Missy's back was to her father as she reached up and grabbed a cup. She added some sugar and creamer and poured a hot serving.

Van watched as Missy went on tiptoe and reached her arms up to get a cup. His eyes glued to that perfect body. He watched as she turned around and headed back to the stool, sitting down and facing him. Once again that little shirt had rode up and exposed her breasts. Missy appeared to be completely oblivious to this wanton display but Van suspected it was just an act. She was looking down and blowing gently on her coffee, allowing him ample chance to stare. After a moment she looked up when his eyes were still glued to her chest.

"You know dad, we haven't spent as much time together lately and before you know it I will be headed off to college. I love you dad and I want to make sure we get some time together before it's too late."

"Umm that sounds great honey," Van stumbled, finally bringing his eyes up to meet his daughter's. "Umm, your shirt is, umm... your shirt needs to be adjusted again."

Missy looked down, "oh this dang thing, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort, it'll probably just get out of place again, but you can fix it if you want dad."

"Umm, I probably shouldn't," he replied, too much blood flowing to the wrong head to allow for clear thinking.

"Okay dad," she said and continued to sit there and sip her coffee.

"You're not going to fix it," Van asked.

"I don't see the point."

"But, your tits are right there."

Missy felt a little flood of moisture hearing her dad use that word when referring to her breasts. She set her cup down and leaned towards her father, thrusting her chest out a little as she did so.

"It's okay dad, it's not like we are out in public, it's just the two of us, but feel free to fix my shirt if you like."

Van turned a little on his stool, so he was now facing Missy directly, their knees touching. God, she had magnificent tits. Why was she doing this to him. Van reached out, his fingertips stopped a half inch from the hem of that troublesome shirt. He could feel the heat radiating off of her body. Then he did the unthinkable. Van placed his hands directly on his daughter's soft globes, her large and very hard nipples poking into his palms.

Missy was holding her breath, she didn't want to break the spell. Her father's hands lay resting on her tits but not moving. She could feel the moist heat between her legs building as she mentally willed him to do more. Then, after what seemed like a blissful eternity her father started massaging her breasts. Missy almost came right then. She slowly let out her held breath and allowed her eyes to look down. Her dad's cock looked huge, straining against his boxers. The wet spot spreading from the leaking pre-cum. Missy dared to move a hand onto her dad's muscular thigh, again holding her breath, waiting for her father to object. He didn't.

Van was almost having an out of body experience. He knew what he was doing but was strangely detached from the act. Like a teenager getting to second base for the first time, rational thought was non-existent. He starting playing with Missy's nipples, a look of rapture on his face.

Missy moved her hand up until her fingertips could trace the hard pole that was her daddy's manhood. She was still expecting him to stop her but was growing bolder. She wrapped her hand around his cloth covered cock and gently moved her fist up and down. She was amazed at his girth, he felt so big in her small hand. Missy got bolder still, she moved her hand to the flap of his boxers, where his head was straining, and opened the flap wide. That opening slid down his shaft and came to a rest on his hairy balls. Missy wrapped her fingers as far around her dad's fat pole as far as she could.

Van was marveling at the feel of Missy's boobs and nipples, vaguely aware of her hand playing with his dick through his boxers. Then he registered his cock being set free and her warm hand wrapping around it, skin on skin. Then like a lightning bolt he came to the realization that he was about to cum.

Van quickly pulled down his daughter's shirt and stood up, her hand coming off of his near eruption. Another moment and, well best not to think about what another moment would have brought.

"I am so sorry baby, daddy shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay dad, I didn't mind."

"It's wrong baby, you're my little girl and I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that."

"You didn't take advantage of me daddy, I was enjoying it just as much as you were."

"That doesn't make it right. I'm going to go take a shower." With that said, Van walked off, his hardness still out and bobbing up and down with each step.

Missy sat there disappointed. She had felt her dad's member pulse right before he put a stop to things. She had a feeling he was about to cum and how awesome would that have been. Missy stood and put her hand down her shorts, she was sopping wet and very aware that it wouldn't take much effort to bring a climax. She then went into her bedroom and saw a message blink from her friend Sally.

"Hey girl, wanna cum hang out, parents are gone for the day," the text read.

Missy typed out a quick reply and hit send. She could masturbate by herself but where's the fun in that. She put on some more appropriate clothing and got ready to head out.

Van had walked into the bathroom and kicked off his boxers before turning on the water for the shower. Nice and hot sounded good but he thought it would be best to start it cold, his dick showing no signs of going down. He could jerk off in the shower but only images of his daughter would come to mind and he didn't need that right now. So he stepped into the very chill water and almost immediately it had the desired effect. `

"Hey dad," he heard Missy call from the other side of the shower curtain.

"Yes dear?"

"I'm gonna head over to Sally's, I'll see you this afternoon."

"Okay."

"Are we still on for tonight?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah dad, snuggle on the couch, watch some movies, and have a few drinks."

"Umm sure honey, sounds like fun."

"Cool, can you pick me up a six pack."

"Yeah."

"Thanks dad, you're the best, see ya later."

"See ya."

Van finished up and stepped out of the shower. Toweling off, he then walked to his room and plopped naked on the bed. Rolling on his back, he laid there and before he could stop it, the image of his hands on Missy's tits flashed in his mind's eye, like a porno on the big screen. The tactile memory came right after, the warm soft flesh with the hard nubs and textured areolas. The next thing he knew, the erection that had been vanquished by the cold water started to return. Shit! Van quickly got out of bed and threw on his running shorts and shoes. Maybe a nice run will clear his head.

Missy knocked on her friend's door and it was soon answered. Sally stood there, wearing a short t-shirt and a skimpy pair of panties and nothing else. Her blonde hair was just past shoulder length and Missy knew her breasts to be a respectable C cup with pink nipples that could get as hard as little pebbles.

"Hurry up and get in here," Sally chided her. "I'm horny."

The front door shut and Sally pulled Missy by the hand and took her to her bedroom. Both girls considered themselves straight but had enjoyed masturbating together for years.

"What's got you all spun up," Missy asked as she pulled off her shirt and pushed down her skirt and panties.

"I have to show you something, come on," Sally said as she pulled Missy onto the bed.

The two girls laid side by side on the mattress and Sally placed a laptop on their thighs. A moment later the screen was filled with the image of a hard cock.

"What do you think of that," Sally asked, curiosity dripping as she awaited her friends response.

"Not bad," Missy said after a moment. She could not help but compare it to the meat she just held this morning. The pictured rod was maybe as long as her dad's but didn't appear to be quite as thick.

"Not bad! Girlfriend that is one fine piece of man flesh. But this is the kicker, wait till you see who that belongs too." Sally clicked the screen and new picture appeared, this one a full frontal.

"Oh my god, is that..."

"Yep, Mr. Mattis."

Mr. Mattis was widely considered the hottest teachers at school and was lusted after by many a girl. Missy would have been one of those girls before this morning but now she only lusted after one man.

"Wow, how did you get these pics?"

"We've been sexting using an adult hookup app but he doesn't know it's me."

"Have you sent him pics?"

"Everything but a face pic and I have assured him that I am of legal age, granted, barely legal."

"Everything?"

"Yep," she replied with a smile. Sally set the laptop to the side where they could still see the photo and reached her right hand down between her legs. With her left she gave Missy's boob a quick squeeze.