Peeing Pt. 02

Story Info
Bonnie takes over.
3.1k words
3.45
7.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of a story I submitted a few months ago. I apologize for taking so long.

***

In the first part of this story Joe Martin, a 36-year-old white man, was having problems with wetting the bed. He didn't realize that his lovely wife Bonnie was making him pee in bed by gently putting his hand in a bowl of warm water after he had gone to sleep. One morning Bonnie also laced a glass of water with a potion that caused Joe to fall under her control.

Bonnie worked in the office of Dr. Thomas Wilson, a handsome black man who was recently divorced and who was having a secret affair with Bonnie. It was Dr. Wilson who gave the mind control drug to Bonnie so she could subdue her husband and continue having sex with Tom Wilson and his 8 inch black cock.

Bonnie had asked him if there was something that she could use to reverse the effects of the drug in case she no longer wanted her husband under her power, and he told her there isn't anything yet and he didn't think there ever would be. He went on to say that a good friend of his, Dr. James Thornberg, had invented that drug but he had died unexpectedly after he showed Tom what the drug did. So now that Bonnie had hypnotized her husband it looked like it would stay that way forever. Telling Bonnie that information would come back to haunt Tom someday.

Tom and Bonnie had just finished talking by phone and it was agreed that Tom would soon come over to see her. Dave was still in his crate where he slept all night so there wouldn't be any interference from him. Tom had expressed interest in getting his 8 inch black cock sucked by his married girlfriend, and Bonnie was very anxious to have that leathery piece of meat in her mouth too .

***

Bonnie answered the knock on the door and when she opened up it was Tom. They embraced closely and kissed each other deeply.

"Where's your husband?" Tom asked.

"Don't worry about him. He's locked in his dog crate in the basement and he won't be any trouble. See this key?" she asked him as she showed him a key on a string. "That's the only key to let him out and I have it. He's probably still sleeping since he can't do anything else," she said smiling.

"Bonnie, I've been waiting for this all night. I can hardly wait any longer to feel those soft, wet lips on my cock. Let's go up to your bedroom," Tom suggested.

"Are you still going to tie me up?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, and not only that but I am going to take off everything you're wearing because I wanna see that pretty white body. I know you have a nice tan but it's still not as dark as my skin. Smoother but not as dark."

"Your LEGS are smooth," she replied.

"But not as smooth and pretty as yours. Now let's go upstairs," Tom told her. Tom knew that Bonnie was a pushover and would do as he said especially once she had his dick in her mouth.

When they got to the bedroom Tom tied Bonnie spread eagle to the bed with her arms and legs stretched out and her head at the edge. He tied her tightly and she could give no resistance to whatever he chose to do.

"Open your mouth," he instructed and she did. He pulled down his clothes and rubbed his dick until it was fully erect. Then he wiped some spit on it with his hand and slid the brown snake into her mouth. He kept sliding it in and out of her mouth, slowly at first, but then sped up. He was fucking her lovely face across her soft lips and all she could do was lie there and accept it.

"Suck that black monster, you white slut! I'm going to cum in your mouth like never before and you're going to swallow every bit. I am the boss here! Do you understand, you white hoe?" he kept saying.

Bonnie like the taste of his cock but she did not like what he was saying to her. She wanted it to stop but she couldn't say anything with that big dick in her mouth. In a few minutes Tom started to stiffen up and she knew he would be cumming soon. She braced herself and got ready for his semen, but her attitude about him had changed and she wasn't sure she would like his cum.

Tom moaned a lot and then let loose with stream after stream of his creamy cum. Bonnie tried to swallow it all as he commanded but there was too much and some leaked out of her mouth.

"I thought I told you to swallow all of it, you filthy white pig!" he yelled. "I should make you get on your knees and beg me to forgive you, you damn slut."

Now Bonnie was really turned off! She did not like that tone of voice from him and she started making plans in her mind to reverse all of that crap. Once Tom pulled out of her mouth she asked him nicely to untie her and let her up. He complied and undid the ropes and Bonnie got out of bed and she wasn't happy as before.

"That was pretty good," she said. "We should do that again and soon. I love the taste of your cum." She lied to him because she knew that shortly he would be in the same position as her husband. Tom had told her before that he is strictly straight and could not stand to see a man with another man. But Bonnie was now pissed and was forming plans in her mind to subjugate Tom also.

After they cleaned up and got dressed Bonnie went to the basement to check on her husband Joe. As expected he was asleep in his own large dog crate. It was a big one, large enough to comfortably hold a bull mastiff, so Joe also was able to fit into it. It was a bit tight for him but not so much that he was very uncomfortable. Besides,because of that potion she gave him, he was completely under her power.

Bonnie went back upstairs to see what Tom was doing. Tom was dressed and was planning to leave, but Bonnie talked him into staying for awhile. She said she just needed to talk with someone since Joe was no longer in the right frame of mind to do so.

"I'll stay as long as you do one thing for me," he said to her.

"What's that?" she asked.

"I will sit here and talk with you if you change into that short summer dress for me."

"Do you mean my flowered sundress? And why?"

"Yes, that one because I would love to look at your pretty tanned legs while we talk."

Bonnie thought to herself if that's what it takes to get him to stay and become her new slave, then she would do just that. "Okay, I'll be right back. It'll only take a minute."

Bonnie quickly left the kitchen and went to her bedroom and changed into a nice sundress that came about 4 inches above her knees. She also removed her panties. She checked herself in the floor length mirror and could see that the dress revealed a lot of leg. Just the way I want it, she thought. It will be like a fly getting caught in a spider's web. Once in there it was impossible to get free and the spider has her way with her prey. That's exactly how Bonnie felt. Tom was going to be her prey and once captured he would be unable to resist anything she said.

"How do you like this dress?" she asked him when she returned. "Here. Touch them to see if they meet your expectations. After all, the way you treat a woman why wouldn't I make sure you are happy?"

"Now we're talking!" he exclaimed as he rubbed her smooth thighs. "I guess you have a hard time not obeying this big black cock of mine, don't you?"

"More than you'll ever know," she said. "I'm thirsty. Can I get you something?"

"Do you have any grape juice? I'm not thirsty for any alcohol."

"Sure. Let me get you a glass of it. I'm just going to have cold water." She went to the fridge and poured some grape juice into a glass and some cold water for herself. Tom, being all full of himself because of the blow job, didn't even pay attention to what she was doing. But sure enough she knew the time was right and she dropped some of the potion in his drink.

"Here you go. Drink up. It's fresh as I just bought it yesterday," she explained.

Bonnie sat down across from Tom and subtly watched as he drank his juice. She crossed her great legs to further get his attention off his drink. She then lifted her one foot up onto the chair, showing a glimpse of her pussy for Tom to see. Bonnie also started some small talk about how his medical practice was going.

"I think I had enough. I am getting dreary and I guess I'll get going before I fall asleep," Tom said, but when he tried to get up he became faint and sat back down. Bonnie then came over and sat on his lap to make sure he wasn't going anywhere, pulling back the hem of her short dress as a gesture of her soon-to-be dominance over this twerp.

She knew the potion took a few minutes to work so she just sat on him until he fell asleep. Once she was sure he was out she tied him to the chair and sat back on the other chair and admired her captive. "Call me some white hoe, will you! We'll see just who is in control now!"

Bonnie got dressed and quickly left the house and went to the pet store and bought another extra large dog crate. That was going to be Tom's new home. He had no other family so she wouldn't have to be concerned about anyone snooping around trying to find that egotistic prick!

When she returned Tom was still out like a light and tied to the chair. She went to the basement and set up the new crate on the other side of the room from where Joe was. Joe was beginning to stir so she got on her knees next to the crate. When Joe awakened she opened her knees slightly so he could see what he was missing. Her sundress was short enough that when she sat on her knees her pussy was showing. Joe awakened to a lovely sight as Bonnie's bare legs and her bare pussy were right in front of him, but being in that cage all he could do was look.

Bonnie then went back upstairs to see how Tom was doing. He too had just awakened but was still groggy. She untied him and told him to follow her to the basement. Of course now being under her spell he obediently followed and when they got downstairs she ordered him into the new dog crate. "This is where you'll be spending a lot of time, you cur. I'll teach you not to talk to a woman like you did me in the bedroom," she said.

Bonnie was now in complete control of her husband and her former boss. She would no longer work for Dr. Tom and he would no longer be practicing medicine. She would see to that!

Both of her subjects were now locked up and submissive. She felt like her day went very well and she was happy to enslave both men. She went back upstairs where she began to outline a plan to make the men do all the work at her home. She would have Joe retire and have his pension sent to her house. Tom's lucrative retirement would also come to her house and she would invest whatever she could so she could live a life of luxury and still have two young, virile slaves to do her bidding.

Bonnie was so happy that things were working out the way they were. Then a thought popped into her pretty head. She recalled that also working in Tom's office a few years ago was a beautiful young woman named Jamie. Jamie had once suggested the two of them get together, but Bonnie said no because she was devoted to her husband. That was then. I wonder if Jamie was still available, she thought. Tomorrow she will call the office to see if she was still there and if not she would get her phone number. A huge smile came across Bonnie's face! She was so happy she could pee herself, she thought. Wait a minute, she said to herself, I wonder if I can make the boys pee themselves? Tomorrow I will find out.

***

Bonnie had the best night's sleep she had in months. She slept all by herself in her nice bed while her husband Joe and her former boss Tom slept in their dog crates in the basement. When she awoke she took a nice warm shower, then got dressed in her sundress to tease her boys by baring her gorgeous legs, and made a delicious breakfast. She didn't forget her plans to make her boys pee themselves and she didn't forget that she planned to call Jamie at the office. First things first, she thought to herself. I will call Jamie and see if she can over later on and see what wonderful things have been done.

***

"Hello, this is Bonnie," she said when she called the office.

"Oh, hi Bonnie. This is Carol. How are you doing?" she asked. "We miss you in here at the office. I hope all is well with you and Joe.

"Things are fine all around. We're doing pretty well especially now as I have made some changes for the good. Carol, is Jamie still working there?" Bonnie said.

"No, not any longer. She's now working at the pharmacy as far as I know. Perhaps you didn't hear but she had a big blowout with Dr. Wilson, who called her some nasty things and she left. She was pissed and threatened to even get a lawyer. Would you like the number of the pharmacy?" asked Carol.

"No, thanks, Carol. I think I have it right here. That's where I do my shopping. Thanks again. Have a great day." Bonnie said before she hung up.

She immediately called the pharmacy and when the phone rang she asked if she could speak with Jamie. "Good morning. May I please speak with Jamie?" she said.

"This is Jamie. Who's speaking?"

"Jamie, this is Bonnie from Dr. Wilson's office. How are you doing?"

"Bonnie! It's so good to hear from you. How are you?"

Bonnie told her, "I'm doing fine. You once asked me if we get together and at the time I couldn't, but if you're free I would love to chat with you sometime."

"I'm free. You name the time and place. Wow! I can hardly wait to see you again."

"How about we meet tonight around 6 at Longhorn? I have so much I want to share with you."

"Bonnie, that is great! I'll see you tonight at 6. You've made my day!" Jamie exclaimed.

***

To Bonnie it seemed like that day dragged on and on, but finally she was standing outside Longhorn when Jamie arrived. They stood looking at each other, smiling broadly, when Jamie reached out and hugged Bonnie and kissed her fully on the lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry for being so forward," Jamie said. "But you kiss nice!"

"Don't be sorry. I love it. You kiss very nicely yourself," Bonnie replied.

Jamie kept looking at Bonnie's pretty blue eyes and began getting wet in her pussy. "Bonnie, you know I'm a lesbian, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Jamie. Why do you think I called you?"

Jamie replied, "Do we have to eat at Longhorn tonight? I would rather do something else."

"Well, I am hungry but we could grab a pizza and go to my place if that's okay with you. I have so much I want to tell you AND show you," Bonnie said excitedly.

"Let's go," said Jamie as she pulled Bonnie in to herself and gave her another, but bigger, kiss on the lips.

"I can hardly wait to get you home," Bonnie told her.

Thirty minutes later they were in Bonnie's nice house. They sat at the kitchen table and were eating pizza while Bonnie told her all that was going on.

"Are you serious?" asked Jamie. "You have that cur Tom Wilson locked in a crate right down there in the basement?? I must see that!"

So Bonnie took Jamie by the hand and they were headed to the basement to see what Bonnie had done. As they got to the top of the stairs Bonnie put her arms around Jamie and locked lips with her for a long ten minute kiss. Both women really liked that.

"Jamie," Bonnie said, "where are you living right now?"

"Why do you ask? I'm just living in some small one bed apartment near my work."

"How would you like to move in here?" asked Bonnie.

"Are you serious? I would love to live with you. I had my eyes on you for quite some time! When can I move?" asked Jamie.

"Tomorrow!" Bonnie shot back. "You can even stay here tonight if you would like. But only on one condition. We make love after I show you what's in the basement."

Jamie looked right in her eyes again and said, "Bonnie, I want to kiss your thighs until you can't stand it. I want to lick your pretty shapely ass until you tell me to stop. And I want to lick your sweet pussy until you cum all over my face while you're sitting on me." They're my conditions."

"Deal," Bonnie said, "but why wait. I can show you the basement later. Right now I want to go sit on your beautiful face! But then I want you to sit on my face."

Jamie then replied, "I love you Bonnie."

"I love you too, Jamie," said Bonnie as they walked to the bedroom to take care of matters.

(to be continued)