Peek-A-Boo

Story Info
First time watching his girlfriend with Black man.
812 words
4.18
214.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of the first time I ever watched my Girlfriend with a black man. This is a true story, but names and places have been changed to protect the innocent. This happened when we were both 20 years old.

It has always been a love of mine to watch my girlfriend tease, seduce and even have sex with other men. A love she has been willing to indulge on a number of occasions, much to my delight. Sharon has a nicely rounded body; petit at only 5'1 she was at the time a life drawing model for a prominent institution in the city near our home. Obviously she had the body to show off, and was happy to do it.

It was at this job that she met David. David was the male model at the same institution. Sharon befriended him quickly, and soon they were meeting in town for coffee and lunches at least once a week.

I must admit, I never saw anything further progressing between them, as David is quite a large, well built black 18 year old. Sharon had never shown any interest sexually in a black man before, and I had never really considered her trying anything with one.

The first I found out about it was an excited phone call at about 11:45 PM, at my mother's house where I was visiting for 5 days in another city.

"Hey baby!" she greeted me, in a quick whisper.

"What's up?" I was afraid something was wrong. She sounded excited, almost panicky,

"I have a visitor, and I think something naughty is going to happen…"

Instantly I was hard.

"Who is it?" I asked excitedly,

"David… The other model from work… … The black guy…" She whispered back,

"Do you want to do it?" I asked her, I never wanted to pressure her into something just for my enjoyment.

"I'll see where things go, I have to go, and he's just in the bathroom. I'll see you tomorrow morning"

Abruptly she hung up the phone and I was left wondering what my beautiful girlfriend was doing while I lay on my back and masturbated.

The following morning I caught a flight back home, but this was delayed and I was transferred to another flight. This caused me to arrive back home about 10 hours late, and I had no way to contact Sharon and let her know where I was. When I pulled up outside our house in the taxi that evening, I noticed something odd; there was another car parked in the driveway – I don't know to this day why I did it, but instead of coming in the front door like I usually would have I walked around the back of the house and let myself in the back door. Closing the door quietly behind me I crept into the kitchen.

Muffled murmurs and sounds of gentle movement were coming from the lounge room. On my hands and knees I crawled around the edge of the breakfast bar until I had a view of the lounge room and its occupants.

My cock almost burst when I saw what was happening.

Sharon was on the couch, naked. Her creamy white body was straddling the hips of a large black man. I was at their feet, so they could not see me, but I had an unobstructed view of a very large pair of very black testicles nestled between Sharon's creamy white cheeks. As I watched, Sharon rocked her body forward, and a very thick, rigid black penis slowly emerged from her gripping cunt. His ebony rod was glossy with her fluids as she rose off him.

I couldn't believe how much cock my little girlfriend had jammed up her tight little pussy, this guy was BIG! I stifled a groan as the rim of his glans appeared between the lips of her rosy cunt – he was easily 10 inches long!

In front of me he began to slide his massive penis in and out of her with long, and very deep strokes. He continued to pound at her for about 5 minutes like this, then his breathing became ragged and he plunged deep into her vagina, I saw the base of his penis swell and throb, and his testicles drew tight in their sack. I knew he was Cumming inside my girls hot little pussy as I was watching. I also came in my pants without even touching myself when I saw pearls of thick white semen well up around the junction of the black and white bodies.

Sharon collapsed on top of him, and I snuck back out the back door as they dozed.

To be continued?

This is my first attempt at posting a story here. All constructive criticisms welcome.

Tell me if you want to hear more.