Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck" she bounced up and down his cock.

"Come on, you horny slut," said Shane, desperate. "I want to hear you cum."

"Oh fuck!" was all she could say. She was incredibly close.

"Come on...you like riding my thick cock, don't you? Ride that cock, you horny slut!"

This was all too hot for Angel. Her clit was throbbing and needed relief. She straddled Shane's face and split her pussy lips open for his tongue. She wouldn't need much to cum, and she started grinding her pussy back and forth over his mouth. It was sensory overload. The smell and taste of Angel's almost bare pussy in his face, the hot, wet pussy of a big-titted brunette clenched around his cock, and the moans and cries of two gorgeous women was enough to make him finally release his load, and he screamed out a long, throaty cry at the first wave of pleasure. She-devil and Angel both bucked and came the very next instant. He felt She-devil's cum pouring down his thighs. Shane only had one other woman cum like this, and once he realized what was happening, and it made his next shot of cum shoot even deeper into her contracting pussy, and they both throbbed and shivered together. Angel's orgasm caused her to clench her thighs and push her pussy into his mouth. The vibrations of his groaning made Angel's clit throb with such intensity she screamed and threw her head back, panting as the waves subsided.

Their collective moaning turned into sighs. Loose limbs piled in a heap on the table. Juices were mixed and pooling along their skin and fabric. She-devil slowly lifted herself off Shane's spent cock. It fell out of her sticky cunt with a blob of his milky ejaculation. Shane used the edge of the fabric to wipe himself off, and got dressed. The two women thanked him, and hoped they would see him next Halloween.

"Next Halloween? You're not here again until then?" queried Shane.

"Can't. Sorry. Now you'll have to go...quickly." said She-devil, as she opened the door for him.

"But...a whole year? Why....?"

"Just the way it is. Please hurry, before he shows up." Angel was pushing on his back to speed him up.

"He? Who's He?"

"Just GO! MIKE!" Angel called over his shoulder. The host showed up.

"You's has to go buddy, fun's over for tonight." Shane was led outside and found himself back on the street. He was confused, and looked at his watch. It was almost 3:00 am. He walked along in a bit of a daze, the week's long hours and the marathon sexcapade was catching up with him. He came across the bar crowd gathered in the parking lot, the bar was closing in just a few minutes, and people were looking to continue the party. Kevin spotted Shane before he did.

"Shane! Hey, man! What the hell happened to you? Where have you been?"

"Hey...shit, buddy. You won't believe what happened to me. I just got had my brains fucked out by two of the dancers from the club. There's this peep show in a building just a block or two from here back that way. It was fucking unreal!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? There's no peep show around here. Hasn't been for the past twenty years."

"What the fuck are YOU talking about? I just went there. And it was amazing."

"Uh, NO, you didn't. There used to be a place there until some lunatic started preaching about the sins of the flesh and started shooting up the place. He killed two of the women who worked there, and the door man, too I think. On Halloween night. The cops showed up, and he blew his own head off. The place has been empty ever since. In fact, I don't even think there is a ceiling or walls there anymore. I think it's just a shell of mortar and bricks."

"That's...that's impossible," stammered Shane. He was starting to wonder if someone slipped something into his last drink, and imagined the whole thing.

"Listen. Who's lived here his whole life? I was maybe ten years old when that happened. Old enough to remember it was completely fucked up. Are you trying to be a smart ass or what? What really happened? Did you spend all your money on a back room hooker or what? Don't worry, I won't judge, ha."

Shane was more confused than ever. Kevin talked about the bar scene and his failed attempts at finding someone to take home. Shane half-listened, still thinking about the two women, and all three of their naked bodies, pumping and grinding as one.

The next day, Shane was still wondering what really happened the night before. He let out a snort when he opened up his empty carton of cigarettes. He pulled on his coat to get more. As he reached into his coat pocket to check for his keys, he found something solid in the right pocket. He pulled it out and stared at the lighter he borrowed from Mike, gracious host of the peep show.

12