Peephole to Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
A first-time voyeur's sins.
1.5k words
3.74
70.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g777
g777
7 Followers

It has taken 3 chapters to write this story, and i request the readers to go through all of them to decide on its worth!

As an Post graduate student, I came to the Southern city of Hyderabad, India, to stay and study with my uncle for a period of 1 year. This is the summary story of the first 6 months.

With the age of 21 dawning on me recently, the lonely and imaginative sojourn of the years had had their effect on me. I fantasized a lot, like everyone else of my age, though there was nothing dark about those fantasies. Still, the evolved male had to have a release. In those days, there was no Internet to pamper my cravings and, orthodoxy had its limitations with socializing. Being a semi-urban male did not encourage anything, except studies. The closest I had come to watching women's breasts had been in a movie (which I saw 7 times). I longed for those milk-yielding bundles, and wondered about the other parts of a female's body, to touch them. Masturbation was a boring form of exercise, I believed, while sex was a distant dream...!

My stay at Hyderabad was to change all that! I had 5 months to go for my exams, and there was plenty of time to study "other" things in this city, I decided. The object of my fantasy was the dark skinned, firm breasted, 18 year old cousin sister of mine. I had nick named her "Drau", a short form for "Draupadi", and she would call me "Pradyu". Both were mythological figures, one of beauty and other of valor! Drau and I shared adjacent rooms of an old but spacious house, with a common toilet facility. The mornings would be spent chatting and laughing, while I would regale her with funny incidents of my childhood. The afternoons would be spent watching TV, while relaxing on the 2 sofas set up on either side of the living room.

Even as she would doze off after a good meal on the comfortable sofa, her stretched figure, with its numerous contours, would capture my imagination. Occasionally, her dress would rise, caught in the draft of the fan blowing straight at us, and her ankles, tapered to her smooth calves would come into picture. When she turned about in her sleep, she would pull her hands close to her chest, making her breasts swell to the deed. Wow! The swell of those dark moulds could excite any man, I mused, let alone a sexually inexperienced one like me. My Manhood would swell with innocent excitement, demanding contact, and I would gently squeeze it, looking at her figure. The daily ritual of the afternoon siestas was awakening my dormant hormones and I could neither resist my impulses nor ignore the taboo.

For many a night, I fantasized about seeing her naked. But I resigned to the fact that it would be impossible, at least considering the circumstances. But so many things in Life are prey to 'Chance'...!

One night, when using the toilet, there was a power shutdown. After a while, I noticed a small light creeping through the common bathroom door adjacent to my cousin's room. I supposed Drau must have bought a candle to her room. But why was the light shining through the door? I realized that there must be small holes, venting the blocked light. Creeping slowly to the door, I checked the door carefully to pinpoint the holes, and Lo! I found 3 small holes at varying heights, small enough to be hidden to the naked eye, but with sufficient opening to see through the other side. My joy knew no bounds.

I waited until the power was back on, and bid goodnight to my kin. Once sure that they had gone to their respective rooms, I swiftly changed into my pajamas and waited until Drau had used her bathroom one final time. I then tiptoed into the bathroom, bolting "Drau's" side of the bathroom from inside and waited. My heart was beating like crazy, while I anticipated the future. All the happenings were making me sweat and tremble. This was TABOO! Hell, I thought. Who cares! This was an opportunity of a lifetime I philosophized. Incestuous moorings began like this, and it was a time to anchor my lust!

Carefully, holding my breath, I peeked through the hole, and into the privacy of my cousin's room. There she was, swaggering her luscious hips, and go about spreading a new sheet on the bed, directly in my view. I could see her bent figure tucking the corners of a fresh sheet under the bed, absentmindedly scratching her free flowing hair. My Penis was already erect from all the anticipation. It was almost 10 minutes before she finally opened her closet to take out her Navy blue colored nightie. My neck was straining from the effort of peering continuously. No pain No gain, I vowed to myself! Then she started her routine of the years.

Slowly, she slid out of her floral patterned skirt and laid it on the bed, and then removed her white top and did the same. As she Smoothened her dress bending down, I could see her brown, bra-covered boobs for the first time. It was mind blowing. Straightening up, she put the clothes on a hanger and laid them on the single available chair. She then walked over to the mirror to comb her hair, while my gaze latched on to her panty - covered bottom. It was brown and smooth, with small folds of skin clinging to her thighs. I could feel my erection painfully strain against my under wear. No! I could not take my eye away from her even for a moment. These were priceless erotic moments. Then, in one swift movement, she laid down her comb, and unclipped her bra. There they were!

Those lovely, soft, brown bubbies now exposed to my virgin eyes could have turned a stone into man, and I was the Voyeur the dark angels had blessed. Drau's jet-black nipples were the size of small marbles. Her husband would be one lucky son-of-a-bitch, I cursed. As she tweaked her glorious nipple absentmindedly, closing her eyes for a brief moment, my whole body tightened. Drau then resumed combing her hair one last time. The swishing action of her hands causing the brown bubbies to jiggle ever so delicately. Boy! This was turning out to be an incredible performance. My Penis was twitching, hurting threatening to satiate itself. My hand could no longer remain static. In all the excitement, I had forgotten to remove my underwear, and it was causing me agony.

Swiftly, I straightened up to undo the knot of my Pajamas, and pulled down my inner wear, letting my Penis spring and twitch happily to its new found freedom. Precious seconds had passed. I was just in time to see Drau put the comb in its hold, and watch her admire her figure. Those brown cookies---if only I could get my hands on them.

Drau, without removing her underwear, gently unfolded her nightie and slipped it on, keeping the buttons open. Her bed was directly to my view, and I could see her sitting on the edge of the bed, contemplating the next move. It was mid January, and the weather was cold. She took a bottle of cold cream and started to apply it to her face and hands. As she eased her breasts out of the nightie, to apply the cream, I could not but gasp at the erotic picture unfolding to my vision. She proceeded to knead her breasts gently, one at a time, and then the other. Once again, she closed her eyes, responding to her own sensual action. She looked lovingly at both her breasts and tucked them away into her dress. Lord!

It did not stop there. She then pulled her nightie all the way up, giving me an unparalleled view of those great brown colored, lovely thighs, calves, and panties. My tool was rock hard by now. Insensitive to any pain it had experienced earlier. She squeezed a generous amount of cream into her left hand and applied it in parts on her left thigh. Simultaneously, running her experienced right hand all the way down, coating her thigh with the white colored cream, making her legs shine in the bright fluorescent light. In the process, she would bend down, making her breasts hang away from her chest. Her cleavage heaving from the breathing. God! This was too good to be true. Drau then applied the cream to her inner thighs, squeezing them gently, while her pubes swelled at the effort, begging to be touched. That was enough. I jacked my tool with long and hard strokes and moaned at the monumental orgasm, which hit me. My cum spattered all over the closed door and some landed back on my thigh. I was in a daze, and my erection refused to die out, and my eyes were locked forever on THAT picture!

It was enough for one day, I decided. The sound of washing now would arouse Drau's female instincts, I presumed. Walking with a drained feeling, I wiped my thighs with a handkerchief. Sleep came over me like a Dream. But them, this was a dream, wasn't it?


(Continued in Chapter-2)

g777
g777
7 Followers