Peeping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,953 Followers

In her room, Chelsea took off her dress, and decided to keep the tiny white thongs panties on she'd been wearing all evening. Then she spread her new camisoles out on the bed and took a moment to decide which one to put on. She decided to go with the white one, since it went well with her panties and also contrasted her tan. It was also lower cut than the others, the lace would let her nipples show in the right light.

Her heart was racing as she pulled it on and arranged the skimpy garment just right to expose as much of her full cleavage as possible. She was probably going crazy, but if that was the case there was no sense in going half way. In her panties and camisole, she went out of her room and turned on the hallway light just before knocking on her son's bedroom door.

She opened the door and went in before he had a chance to answer, and as she stepped inside Mack was hurriedly pulling his sheet up above his waist. He was so big and hard there was no way to hide the evidence completely. She felt her face grow hot as she realized he'd barely waited before he started playing with that big, horny young cock. And it was still unbelievable to her that he could get that big and that hard just for her.

He had a dim table lamp on in his room, and with the light coming in from the hallway, his mother was lit up perfectly well to give him a good view. His eyes were all over her even though he looked a little annoyed at her barging in on what was supposed to be his private time.

"Hey, Mom. What's up?" His tone was a little impatient, but his eyes were obviously feasting on his mother's voluptuous body.

"I just wanted to tell you how nice it was to go out together tonight."

"You already said so, but I think so too. I really liked it."

"I'm really glad, darling. That was my first date in a long time."

He laughed briefly and shifted his weight around, clearly trying to do a better job of hiding his erection under the sheets yet not doing a very good job.

"Oh, and honey," Chelsea went on, grasping for whatever subject to keep stalling with. "I hope you're not still upset about that thing with your friends. Don't take it too seriously, okay?"

"Hmm, well maybe they're not as good friends as I thought," he said, frowning. "But to tell the truth, I felt proud of you."

Chelsea was genuinely surprised. "Really? Baby, that's so sweet. I guess I could dress a little more conservatively next time, though, if that would make you happy."

Her son quit trying to pretend he wasn't looking her up and down, and his interested gaze caused her nipples to swell with excitement.

"No, that's okay," he told her.

"You didn't mind? Really?"

He shook his head. Then, with a deep breath to calm her agitated nerves, she asked him if he liked the new camisole she picked up before the movie.

Mack's eyes went wide. "Oh, yeah, well, it's really nice. It looks awesome on you."

"Oh, thank you, baby," she replied, incredibly pleased. "Do you think it goes well with these panties?"

Her son's eyes were moving back and forth from her full boobs to her barely covered pussy mound. "Definitely," he said, with a vacant look on his handsome face.

"Oh thank you, darling. I'm so happy you think so. Well, I guess I should let you get to sleep, and I should do the same thing."

"Okay, Mom. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

Chelsea then turned as if she were going to leave, but then suddenly bent over toward a non-existent spot on the carpet, turning her thong-clad ass toward her son. "Oh, look," she said. "I'm going to have to shampoo these carpets."

She pretended to be rubbing at a spot on the carpet, knowing her son wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off her nearly naked ass. After giving him a good show, she straightened up and left the room, leaving his door ajar. She went across the hall to turn out the light switch and waited in the dark, listening.

It wasn't a full minute before she could hear her son moaning softly. She snuck quietly back toward his bedroom door and peered in from the hallway. With the light still on in his room, he wouldn't be able to see her. He had the sheet pushed back down off his body, and his hand was steadily sliding up and down his powerfully engorged cock.

"Oh, Jesus, Mom," he groaned softly as he pumped his shaft.

Chelsea was stunned. Her son had a magnificently beautiful cock, and there was no question he was hard for her. Her pussy ached with nagging waves of heat, and she slipped her hand into her panties to rub at her slit while she spied on her stroking son.

He was built so much like his grandfather, and she couldn't believe she was actually catching another of the men in her family in a moment of private pleasure. Before much longer Mack's rapidly stroking fist was making slicking sounds as he pounded up and down his shaft. He must have been oozing so much precum, and the sound alone started to make his mother's slit drip heavily with her own cream.

Amazed to have such a good view on Mack's bed, Chelsea rubbed her clit and soon became lost in the hot excitement of the moment. Before long, her finger was slipping up inside her hole as she stared at her son's amazing cock, watching every stroke until he arched his back and spurted cum upward across his tight body.

She quietly backed away from Mack's door and snuck back to her own room. Lying down in bed, she immediately put her fingers back to work on her pussy without even taking off her panties. She pleasured her smooth slit with both hands, pumping a pair of fingers in and out of her hole while rubbing on her clit with the other hand. She hadn't bothered to close her bedroom door, either. She didn't care and was actually even hoping her son could hear her masturbating. It only seemed fair. The thought of him watching her and seeing how wet and needful his cock made her drove her arousal to a new level.

Before long, waves of pleasurable release were overtaking her thick, curvy body. Afterward, she felt into a deep, satisfying sleep.

In the morning, Chelsea threw a robe over her new camisole and panties and went downstairs. It felt a little silly to bother with the robe since she'd already let her son see her in that outfit last night, but there was something different about the bright light of the morning.

Mack came in while she was getting out some eggs and bacon to fry up for breakfast. He was shirtless and only wearing a tight pair of boxer briefs that cupped the full package between his legs and made a prominent lump. Chelsea faltered a moment when she saw him. He usually wore at least a T shirt and sweatpants in the morning, but today he was swaggering into the kitchen half naked.

He walked up to his mother and scooped her into a tight hug and kissed her good morning. Something was far from normal, but the blonde mother wasn't about to complain. She hugged his son back and asked him if he'd slept well.

"Like a baby," he replied with a smile.

They sat down to some eggs and bacon, and after he finished, Mack said he was going back upstairs to take a shower. This set off Chelsea's radar as well as his noticeably different attitude. He never made a point of announcing he was taking a shower before, and after he left the kitchen to go back upstairs, his curious mother was quick to follow.

As soon as she hit the top of the stairs, she could hear the shower running, and from the sound she could tell her son hadn't bothered to close the bathroom door all the way. She padded quietly up to the best spot and peeked in. Her beautifully built son was standing completely naked outside the tub, and he was fondling his bare, rapidly growing cock.

Watching him make himself hard made his mother's pussy quiver and flush even faster than the night before. The steady growth of that beautiful cock was one of the most amazing things Chelsea had ever seen. And once he was fully hard, Mack spent a moment stroking his rigid shaft before stepping under the shower.

The anxious blonde couldn't see much with Mack behind the curtain, but she could tell he was still playing with that hard cock. She couldn't help wondering how often he stroked himself. He'd done it at least twice the day before that she knew of, and now here he was at it again first thing the next morning. She knew her father had stroked off every day, even if she didn't watch him every day, but this was Mack's third time in under twenty-four hours. That was the beauty of an eighteen-year-old cock, she guessed. Then she smiled to herself and wondered how often she could inspire her son to jerk off in a single day if she did everything she could to make him horny out of his mind.

Chelsea was fully aware that she was probably going right out of her mind, but she couldn't remember having this much fun or feeling this happy. A few of her friends had handsome sons, although to her mind none of them were a match for her Mack, yet she knew every one of them would be thrilled to have their healthy, horny young men admire them the way he admired her. How many of them already did? How many of them knew or even encouraged it? It wasn't like she was the only single MILF in her circle of friends, but it wasn't the kind of thing you could talk about to just anyone.

The blonde was about to sneak away now that Mack was hidden behind the shower curtain, but the sounds of his hot, lusty grunts and groans were growing louder and more intense.

"God, Mom, those fucking tits," he muttered in a low growl to the rapid, wet fapping sounds of his hand and cock.

It went straight to the sexy, young mother's aching core. Her pussy was positively oozing warm cream so hard she could feel it wetting the gusset of her tiny panties and beginning to smear the uncovered portions of her smooth skin. She reached into her panties and started rubbing her clit to the obscene sounds of her wildly jerking son, listening to his grunt and mutter about his nasty lust for his own mother's tits and ass.

Her clit was impossibly swollen with desire, and she was quickly passing the point of being satisfied with mere fingers. She was going to need a good, long, private session with one of her toys, but even that would only go so far. What she really needed more than anything was a big, hot, hard, flesh and blood cock pounding her gooey wet pussy. God, it had been far too long. Even so, she was now well on her way to giving herself a nice, hot cum right there in the hallway while her son muttered something about bending her over the kitchen table and fucking her hard from behind. She couldn't imagine where he got ideas like that, but the thought of him actually doing it was enough to send her over the edge.

Chelsea leaned back against the wall and frigged her clit furiously while listening to the sound of her son cumming hard in the shower. Her mind was filled with visions of him the night before when she watched that beautiful cock pulse with hot jets of cum that landed all over his gorgeous young body.

She hadn't expected to make herself cum, but it felt so good and left her feeling breathless and dizzy. She needed a moment to compose herself, but then the shower suddenly shut off and she felt a moment of panic, not wanting her son to catch her spying on him. Her feet seemed ridiculously unsteady as she tried to sneak back downstairs as quietly as she could.

Mack would most certainly go back to his room and get dressed now, while she tied her robe closed and cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast. It was amazing to think she'd cum at the same time with Mack. A huge part of her wished he'd had known. It could only make his pleasure that much more intense the way it had for her, and she realized that was what she wanted for him. But it was simply impossible. Wasn't it?

Mack was still in his room when she went back upstairs. His door was closed, and she went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up for the day. As she went in, she smiled to herself as she decided to leave the door wide open just the way he had for his shower. Her heart raced with excitement as she took off her robe, then peeled off her camisole and panties and thought of how her son could walk out of his room and catch her naked at any moment.

But he stayed in his room and Chelsea turned the water back on and got in. She didn't take long this morning, quickly soaping up and dragging a razor over her pussy just to freshen her shave. It was impossible not to think of how her son had been standing right in the same place just a short while ago stroking his gorgeous cock and spurting cum all over himself. She even found herself checking the curtain to see if there were any stray spurts of cum still clinging to the plastic. It was a little disappointing not to find any, but still fun to indulge a little private nastiness.

When she shut off the water and pulled the curtain open she nearly shrieked to find Mack standing right there, holding up a big, dry towel for her with a disarming grin on his face.

"Mack! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" she admonished him with a laugh.

"Sorry, Mom. But you, uh, left the door open."

"Ohhh, that was silly of me, wasn't it?" she claimed, picking up a glint of suspicion in his eyes.

She took hold of his arm, pretending she needed the support as she stepped out of the tub. His eyes were all over her wet, naked body and Chelsea found herself completely in love with his attention. Her normal instinct to cover up was completely gone as she took the towel from Mack's hand and started to dry herself.

"It's a pretty easy thing to forget," he said as he leaned against the sink with a smile. "Did you realize you left my bedroom door open last night after you came in to talk?"

"I did?" she asked, feigning innocence. "I'm so sorry. I'll try to remember next time.

"No biggie," he grinned. "I didn't mind. You must have gotten distracted when you found that spot on the carpet that needs shampooing. Thing is, I looked for it myself this morning and couldn't find any spot."

Chelsea couldn't help thinking there was something more to his tone, but that was probably her guilty conscience playing tricks on her. She tried to come off as casual while she toweled her hair and body, knowing the whole time her son was staring at her heavily swaying tits and smoothly shaven pussy. He was wearing baggy cargo shorts and a T shirt, and she kept glancing at his crotch to see if he was getting hard. It was still so soon after he made himself cum, but he was a horny, healthy eighteen-year-old, and she was quickly learning how much she loved making her sexy son's cock hard as a rock.

But when the naked mother realized she was busted, she felt her face flush and knew her son must have been able to see how red she had to be turning. Yet every time she looked at his face his eyes were everywhere but on hers. And the more he looked at her, the more comfortable she felt being naked in front of him, to the point where it started to make her nipples erect and her pussy tingle with warmth.

"Hmm," she finally said. "Maybe I was just seeing things in the dark."

"Yeah, that's probably it," he nodded.

Mack was just gazing openly at his mother's bare, voluptuous body, and she couldn't help but feel exhilarated. The conversation stopped while Chelsea started running her blow drier. She stood proudly naked in front of the mirror while Mack closed the toilet lid and sat down and watched her. She took more time than she needed just to dry her hair as she realized how much she missed having a man around who came into the bathroom without a care if she was naked or not. And no matter how bizarre it might have seemed to someone else, it was better having her own son do that than any other man she'd ever known, including his father.

And by now, Mack could see very clearly that his mother kept her pussy shaved. He probably could have told from the skimpy panties she'd already worn in front of him, but after this morning there was no question. She was dying to ask him what he thought, but she wasn't feeling that brave yet.

After she finished with the hair drier, she flashed her son a bright smile and asked him what he had planned for the day. Then she turned to go into her room, giving him an excuse to follow her so he could answer the question.

Her heart was racing as she walked naked to her bedroom with Mack following close on her heels. He took a seat in the easy chair in the corner while his mother sat at her vanity table and brushed her hair in the mirror.

"I was supposed to meet up with a few of the guys and shoot some hoops, but I already canceled on that," he told her.

"Oh? Why, darling? You love playing basketball."

"Yeah, well, I didn't feel like seeing them so soon after last night. I'm still pissed off at them."

"Oh, you mean those guys we ran into at the movies?

"Yeah, exactly. Anyway, what about you?" he asked before she could pursue the subject any further.

"Hmm, well I thought I'd get some sun this morning. I'm still not sure about later, though. If you're not going out, you could join me sunbathing if you'd like."

"Sure, that sounds great."

Chelsea smiled. A positively wicked idea came to her as she got up and went to her dresser to rummage for the bikini she wanted to wear. The bottom was a thong, covering about the same amount of her body as the panties she'd been wearing. The top was scant, but managed to contain her large, weighty tits. It was almost disappointing to have to put something on, but the bikini was suggestively skimpy, and Mack was just as interested in her with it on as when she was completely naked.

The property her ex had left them with was in an area of large, spacious yards, so none of the neighbors were too close to each other. Part of theirs had a slope that went up to a flat, grassy area surrounded by trees and other plantings to offer complete privacy.

They got a blanket, some sun screen and a few bottles of water and went up to the clearing to lay it all out. Chelsea grabbed an oversized T shirt to use as a cover-up, but she didn't bother to put it on just to walk up to the clearing. It was too much fun knowing her son was just a few, short feet behind her watching her exposed ass as she climbed the slope. She loved knowing he had his eyes on her, but the most exciting thing to her now was how she was hoping to get just as good a view of his big, young cock.

After laying everything out, Mack took off his shirt and joined his mother on the blanket still wearing his cargo shorts. They lay back for a while, but after a few minutes Chelsea sat up and started taking off her bikini while Mack perked up and watched her like a hawk.

"I want to get rid of these tan lines," she told him. "You don't mind, do you? You've already seen everything I have."

"I don't mind at all, Mom," he replied with a haughty grin.

"Well get those shorts off, mister," she said. "You can't let me be the only one lying here naked."

Without saying anything, Mack just unzipped his shorts and pushed them off along with his briefs. Chelsea couldn't help staring at his cock when she discovered he was already semi-erect. Then her jaw dropped as he gazed at her body and started rubbing his cock, quickly making it grow bigger and harder. Her son's grin only got wider.

"Mom, I know you were watching me jerk off last night," he told her, his hand wrapping tightly around his fully swollen shaft.

"Oh, um, you weren't supposed to."

"I know, but I didn't mind, Mom."

"Oh god," she sighed, transfixed by the sight of her son's hand slipping up and down that lusty stalk of hot flesh. "I can't believe you knew I was there."

"But I'm glad you were. There's just one thing, though. I want to be able to see you too."

Chelsea stared at her son, looking for any sign he wasn't being serious. But she couldn't find one.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,953 Followers