Peeping Paul Gets to Play

Story Info
Paul's stepdaughters host a slumber party.
5.4k words
4.44
174.4k
35
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, everyone, this is Paul again. My life just keeps getting better and better. If I'm not careful, my world will come falling down around my ankles. But I just can't resist.

When I last left you, my two stepdaughters Chelse and Molly were pleasuring me. Man, that was the best orgasm I have ever had. I nearly passed out after my seed was expended and enjoyed.

Well, Margaret is still out of town and the girls are planning a slumber party with four of their girlfriends. They're having two other girls each over to spend the night and go wild. I just know that my dick is going to be hard all weekend.

The girls, have been teasing me and suggesting that I might get some of that sweet stuff if I'm a good dad and pay for everything and buy them some booze.

They're all over 18 so I don't think that would be too much, do you? They'll be drinking in the house and I'll be here to cut them off if they get out of order or over indulge.

I'm getting excited all ready, because I know that at least half of them will be running around in skimpy little night gowns and hardly anything else.

I've seen these other girls and fantasized about them almost as much as I have over Molly and Chelse. I'll probably spend 79 percent of my time in my bedroom jacking off or reading porn.

After all, those are someone else's little girls.

But I will get to watch them running through my house, their tits flapping under those thin nighties and their young pussies in see through panties or if I'm lucky, tongs!

I'm getting hard just thinking about the girls letting it all go tonight!

Excuse me; I need to go in the bathroom for a few minutes.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but it just felt sooooo good! But I'm all right now and where was I anyway?

Oh yeah, nubile young ladies running around my house with little on. Ohhhhh!

Hold on, I'll be right back; phone's ringing.

Sorry, that was Margaret, she told me she has to stay two more weeks. I think she found herself another man out there in California. Boy, wouldn't that be fantastic! I have the girls and I don't have to listen to her bitch any more.

We can pray for that can't we?

Okay, well I have gone to the store and brought some Lite beer and some amaretto for the girls to enjoy as they dance and talk and do whatever else girls do during these slumber parties.

I'm getting hard just thinking about them. They're really close friends. They are always touching each other and laughing.

I think Molly promised them all massages for coming to the party. Boy am I going to have fun. That means I get to touch each and every one of them, since I'm the one that does the massages in this house.

Oh, yeah, it's going to be a great weekend!

Molly just came in. She's dressed in a tight red dress with no stockings and I'm sure no underwear either.

"Hey Paul, did you get everything for the party?"

"Yeah, I did. Check out the fridge!"

"Great! Plenty of booze! I'm glad you're here and not Mom. She can be such a stick in the mud! Well, I'm going to take a shower. Some of the girls may show up soon. Will you entertain them until I get out?"

It'll be my pleasure. I smiled then took my spot in the hall. Molly dutifully left the door open.

She stood in front of the mirror, nude and ran her hands over her smooth body. The tattoo on her full breast is of a butterfly landing on a flower. Its colors are brilliant reds and yellows.

When she pulls her tits together, they two form a small garden on her chest. It's so pretty from my angle. As she squeezes them together she smiles. She knows I'm in my dark corner watching her.

I heard the front door open and I ran into my bedroom. Even though I know Margaret isn't going to be home for weeks, I still am afraid she might sneak back in and see what's going on.

"Paul? Paul? Are you home Paul?" Chelse called as she scoured the house for me.

Once I got my hard-on from Molly under control I called out to her, "I'm in the bathroom, I'll be out in a minute."

When I stepped out of the bathroom she was sitting on my bed. Her skirt half way up.

"I need you to help me get dressed tonight. I have this new skirt and it is a little tight. Will you help me pull it together?" she smiled sweetly, knowing I couldn't tell her no when she looked at me that way.

I stood next to her and pulled on the buttonhole to fasten it with the button as she pulled it toward my hand. Finally she succeeded in getting the button in the hole and causing me to once again get a raging hard on.

Just touching her smooth silky skin does that to me all of the time now. I always have to run into the bathroom and jack off when I've spent any time with her. Now, she wanted me to touch her again.

"You know, you're going to have a really good time tonight, Paul. All of our friends are looking forward to getting to know you better now. They want to make sure that you have a really good time."

She ran her plump tongue across her scarlet lips then pulled my face to hers and kissed me deep and long.

My heart raced and my dick grew once again. I could feel the precum seeping and my dick twitched to fill her with my seed. I pushed her away.

"Okay, all fixed now. I have a few more things to do before the girls get here so you go finish putting you makeup on."

I shooed her out of the room, but wanted to throw her back onto the bed, rip off that tight skirt and pound her with my throbbing cock.

As soon as she was gone, I ran into the bathroom, jumped into the shower and turned on the water as cold as I could stand. I aimed the head of the shower to my pubic area and stroked my throbbing Johnson.

In seconds the unused seed spewed out of my rod and my knees buckled. I fell to the cold tub floor. My knees shook and I could hardly catch my breath. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the release of my manhood as it slipped down the drain.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and waited for my heart to calm before I attempted standing.

I was drying myself when the bathroom door opened again.

Standing there, completely exposed, I turned to see who had entered without knocking. It was Molly.

She had a big smile on her face. She didn't say a word. She walked around me and when she was in front of me, she knelt before me and looked up into my eyes. Licking her lips, she opened her mouth and then I felt the heat from her sweet mouth as it sucked my hard-on into it.

I grabbed the ledge of the sink as her head bobbed down and up on my stiff prick. My knees shook; I held tighter to the countertop. The she ran her sharp nails up the inside of my leg and found my gonads.

She squeezed them softly as she continued to suck me. My legs became weak and I held tight to the faucet to keep from slipping down onto the floor.

Finally my seed rose to the head of my dick and she sucked it all down her long sleek throat. My cock slipped out of her satisfied mouth.

Looking up at me from her seat on the floor she whispered, "Now you can play tonight. But bring a condom just in case. Don't want my friends moms telling them they can't hang around with me cause they got prego, you know?"

"I'll keep it covered but I doubt any of them will want my prick," I laughed.

"Oh, they all want to try it out. We told them how good you are and how gentle. We told them that your knew how to make a woman cum in ways our boyfriends don't understand."

My cock stood at attention again to show how proud it was that she enjoyed it.

The doorbell rang and I lost my esteem once again. I quickly dried off and put on a loose shirt and some tight pants.

I walked into every man's dream. Six nubile young girls with tight blouses and short skirts lookin for some hot fun and some excitement and fun. It was their first night of freedom since school let out and they intended to make it the best.

When I walked into the room, they all gathered around me and talking at once thanked me for allowing them to have their party in the house.

"It's my pleasure girls, I enjoy watching you have fun and since Margaret isn't home for another week, you are all welcome to come here as much as you want until then."

My dick pressed against my zipper, my heart beat like a drum in my chest. I prayed I wouldn't have a heart attack tonight.

Melissa was the first to thank me. She put her arms around my neck and nuzzled her nose into my neck.

"Thank you Uncle Paul, for letting us have this party. You're going to have a great time! We really appreciate it and plan to show you how much!"

All of the girl's friends have called me Uncle Paul; they've done it since they became part of the girl's lives.

She kissed me on the lips, inserting her tongue. My heart stopped for a few seconds and my dick grew once again. Then she pulled away and went to get a beer.

"Uncle Paul, would you give me one of your great massages? I have this crick just in the small of my back and it's been hurting for about a week. I know you can make me all better again," Kathy asked.

"Sure, I'd love to make you fell better, Kath!" I told her.

"Good, I'll wait on the table," she smiled and headed for my worktable. As she did so, she slowly took off her silk blouse and there was nothing underneath it.

My cock twitched once again. I took a deep breath and went into the bedroom to get my oils.

As I turned to go take care of Kath, Melinda blocked the doorway.

"Hey, Uncle Paul, I just wanted to tell you how glad I am that you are letting us have this little party here tonight. You won't regret it! We'll clean up everything tomorrow morning." she smiled sweetly then kissed me deeply on the lips.

He hard breasts felt good against my chest. Her hand stroked my arm as she kissed me.

I never dreamed a house full of 18 to 23 year old girls could be so arousing. Oh, yes I have. I've dreamed about it every since Molly and Chelse moved into my home.

Finally, I was reaping the benefit of their youth. All of these fit and healthy girls were making over me like I was their boyfriend. They were giggling and having a good time and including me into their frolic.

I felt young again. My cock was in the state of a perpetual hard-on. It was all I could do to conceal it.

Retuning to the living room, Kath lay on the table and her body was now nude. She didn't look embarrassed, just comfortable laying there waiting for me to rub my hands over her body and relieve her pain.

I put down a towel for her head and she spread her legs open slightly.

"Now, where does it hurt?" I asked. She reached around and pointed to the small of her back, "Right here."

I squirted some oils over her back and slowly did a deep massage. I took in the smoothness of her skin and the fragrances she wore. I couldn't take my eyes off her perfectly round buttocks and the V she had posed as I moved beside her.

She was smooth shaven and her labia was open I could see moisture there as my hands moved over her skin. I was gentle, as I worked her tight muscles in the lower part of her back.

Each time I was at the bottom of the table, she spread her legs wider to reveal that pretty pussy of hers. The fluids glistening in the bright light of the living room drove me wild..

The other five girls were talking insistently and didn't seem to be paying much attention to my working on Kath.

"Uncle Paul?" Kath whispered.

"Yes, Kath, what is it? Am I hurting you?"

"Oh know, but I would like for you to do something for me," she whispered softly.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Would you rub my back all the way between my legs? I have an itch there that needs to be taken care of. Would you do that for me? No one seems to be watching, most of them went into the music room, I think. I know you'll be gentle."

She licked her lips and gave me one of those 'you can't deny me' looks.

My hand on the small of her back slipped over her buttocks and felt the wetness that flowed from her cunt.

My breath caught and I heard her sigh as my finger found its way into her smooth wet pussy. I blew my wad in my shorts and my legs trembled.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Paul, That's so good."

She rolled over and spread her legs open wider. "Lick me and tongue fuck me. Taste my sweetness," she begged.

Looking around to see that the other girls were really gone, I bent over the end of the table and my tongue tasted the sweet nectar that I had discovered with Chelse and Molly.

I buried my face deep in her innocence and lapped at the warm, sweet juices there. My tongue darted in and out of the sweet hole and I suckled her nice little clit as my cock spewed juices into my shorts.

Rolling over onto her back, Kathy handed me a condom. "I want to fucked like only a man can do. The boys shoot as soon as the slip in. Please make me a woman, Uncle Paul!"

My legs trembled. I wanted her more than anything, but she was just a girl. I couldn't do that to her.

Please, Uncle Paul, I want to know what a real man can do. Here, I even brought a condom because I've been planning this for weeks; every since the party was planned.

Her hand went to her bare pussy and she started fingering herself. Her little clit begged for her attention and her other hand stroked her finger in and out of her pussy.

Leaning over the end of the table I licked at her nectar. Her breathing became heavy. "I want you Uncle Paul, please take me!" she breathed.

I stripped off my now wet shorts and climbed onto the table with her. My arrow aimed for the wet slit between her open legs and I forced my width into her still tight hole.

I knew she wasn't a virgin, but she was still tight. My dick was more than she was use to. He breath caught as I forced my size into her hole.

Her long nails scraped my back as my prick see-sawed in and out of the sweet pussy of hers. Within minutes, my seed spilled into the rubber barrier and my body shook along with hers.

As I rolled off her delicate size, she kissed me deeply and her tongue went down my throat.

Kathy then rolled off the table and touched her freshly fucked pussy lips with her fingers. "Oh, I'm still vibrating. I think I need a beer to calm down, would you please get me one?"

I fetched her a beer as she dressed and handed it to her.

"You won't tell them we did this will you? I don't think they'd understand," she whispered.

Putting my wet finger to my lips I told her that it was our secret and then I licked her nectar off of my finger.

Kathy kissed me deep and then headed for the music room to join her friends.

I turned on the TV and tried to get lost in some show. But I kept hearing the girls in the music room laughing and having a good time.

I walked into the hallway to see if I could see what they were doing, but the door only had a small crack in it. I so wanted to be a voyeur one more time.

I heard someone coming and ducked into the bathroom and peed. The door opened and i turned to see who it was.

There stood little Sandy. "Oh, I'm sorry Uncle Phil, I didn't know you were in here!" she blushed and headed out of the room.

"It's okay, I'm finished. I should have locked the door anyway. Not your fault. I'm out of here."

I went into the kitchen started making some popcorn for the girls. Thoughts of Kath ran through my head. I felt guilty and fantastic at the same time. I was lost in daydreams of her under me.

My mind saw her smooth tits bouncing up and down with her on my cock taking her pleasures and giving me even more, when a hand touched my back and I jumped like a rabbit that had just heard a gun.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Paul, I didn't mean to startle you; I just came out to get another beer." Shelly jumped back as I turned around. My hard-on pointed at her like a gun. I quickly put my hand over my crouch.

"Sorry, I'm just a little lonely for Margaret." I lied to cover up how she aroused me.

Her long auburn hair shined in the florescent lights of the kitchen and her emerald eyes danced with a smile.

"Well, I'll just get a beer and let you alone with your thoughts," she smiled as her eyes surveyed me.

Then she looked me in the eye and a smile crossed her face. "You're horney; I can help!"

"Oh no, it's nothing! Just my thoughts." I assured her not wanting to scare her.

"Loneliness, you know. She's been gone for three weeks now and will probably be gone another two."

"Wow, you must be busy at night then," she smiled and winked at me.

"No, I'm alright. I am capable of taking care of it. You just go back and play with the girls." I turned to go into the laundry room and she followed me in.

As I turned to put the clothes from the dryer into the clothesbasket, Shelly caught my shoulder and turned me towards her. She had taken her sweater off and before me lay the prettiest titties I had ever seen on a woman, let alone a girl.

"You suck my tits and I'll suck your dick," she whispered softly as she closed the door to the laundry.

Then she turned to release my belt and unzip my jeans. I quickly slipped out of my shoes so I could step out of the fallen pants. My uncovered hard-on bounced up and down in front of me.

Shelly knelt before me and licked her pink lips with the tip of her tongue. She wrapped her fingers around the girth of my shaft and covered the head with her mouth.

Her tongue was hot as it touched my swollen member. My knees buckled and I had to catch myself on the dryer.

I reached for Shelly and lifted her to the top of the machine. I put a hand on each knee and spread her tanned legs and then the soft, unshaven lips of her pussy..

There I saw moisture glistening on the tiny hairs there.

"Can I taste you? You look so delicious," I whispered.

Shelly smiled and spread her legs wider. She pulled off her blouse and her full beasts fell out with large brown crowns on each teat.

My shlong stood erect. But I covered her hairy pussy with my mouth and tongue fucked her. Her essence was sweet and thick. I knew no man had had her before me.

I was taking her virginity and I was so hot just thinking of it. I felt eighteen once again. I became the animal I was back then. I took my hard prick into my hand and led it to the wet spot between those hairy lips.

Oh, so sweet her juices filled my mouth. I suckled her erect clit and nibbled its tiny head.

Shelly pressed the back of my head deeper and deeper into her sweet juices. She forced my face in and out of her cunt and finally wrapped her legs around my neck and her pussy fucked my face.

I threw the lean clothes onto the floor and lifted her off the dryer. Spreading her legs wide, I buried my face in her muff. I sucked her clit into my mouth and my dick begged to fuck that virgin pussy.

I had to fight with all I had not to take her virginity. But in the end, it wasn't my choice.

Shelly pushed herself away from my hungry mouth and rolled me over on my back. She stripped me of my shorts and lowered her now wet pussy onto my throbbing cock.

"Fuck me like a man!" she cried. "I've had enough licking in my life. Fuck me for real!"

She handed me a condom and I rolled it onto my now ready prick. Then she squatted over me and slid her wet pussy all the way over my dick. I felt it hit bottom.

Shelly cried out softly as my cock head banged against the back of her cunt. Tears ran down her face and a smile crossed her lips.

"Thank you, Uncle Paul for making me a woman and not giving me a baby. I didn't think I would ever get to be a real woman. Thank you!" she cried as she rode my shaft like a bronco rider.

Finally, she had an explosive orgasm and she cried out "Oh yes, this is what it's supposed to feel like. Oh thank you Uncle Paul, thank you! Can I go take a shower now?"

I laughed as I pulled on my shorts and told her that she could do whatever she wanted. She kissed me and rammed her tongue down my throat. Then she ran out of the laundry room and into the bathroom.

12