Peeping Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my movement again as best I could, in and out of her hot, tight little asshole slowly.

"Am I tight lover?" she said, reading my mind.

"I have never felt anything as tight in my life." I replied.

That was quite honestly the god's honest truth.

"Feel this then." She laughed.

At that moment I saw her ass cheeks flex and her already super tight asshole tightened even more.

"Fuck me fast now baby." She said.

"Cum for me." She demanded.

I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand squeezed as I sped up as best I could. She kept begging for it faster and faster. Slowly I was able to pick up speed until finally I felt the feeling welling up in the pit of my stomach and with a very loud grunt I came.

I came for what felt like forever, jets and jets of my hot cum I pumped deep into her ass. Her whole body started jerking, she screamed again and I knew she was cumming again, and hard. After my orgasm finally stopped I pulled out of her ass. My cock was beet red from the friction. After a moment of watching my cream come out of her ass I lay beside her. She looked at my cock and automatically took it in her mouth and cleaned it up.

Mission complete, she got to fuck me without me knowing it was her... Or so she thought. I got to fuck her, and I had the perfect excuse. At that moment I really loved life. I did realize that this had to be a one-time thing though. Even if I wanted to I didn't think that I could create another scenario that would allow me to fuck her like this. That was okay though because I satisfied my curiosity and all was right with the world.

Sarah got up out of my bed and put her robe back on. She walked around the bed to my dresser and picked up the camera she had put there earlier and pushed stop. My jaw dropped. Then she looked over at me with an evil grin.

"Now I have a tape of us fucking, I don't think that Mary would buy your story about being drunk. She told me how you can't keep it up when you've been drinking" She said, with the grin still on her face

Oh shit.

"I'll keep the promise I made last night on two conditions." She said.

"First we will fuck anytime that I want, which is a lot. Second you will never ever call me Mary again!" She demanded.

With that she left with her camera and went down the stairs.

12