Peeping Tom

Story Info
Cab driver gets an(other) eye full.
1.7k words
3.95
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving a taxi is no way to make a living, but it's a nice way to pick up a few bucks on the weekends. And when business is good, it's almost worth the effort of hauling drunks out of your back seat, and depositing them on their front porches. I'd cleared over a hundred and fifty (that cold October night), and only had to physically remove one near-comatose body from my cab, when I decided to head for home. I informed the dispatcher of my intentions.

"Wolf, could you do one more run, before you go?" he said over the two-way radio, almost begging, "I don't have anyone else out your way."

"Sure," I said. Hey, I'm an accommodating guy.

"Thank you, car twelve."

He gave me the address, and a few minutes later, I was pulling into a very long driveway. I glanced up towards the house. A custom-built job; these people had money. Thoughts of the value of this particular structure flew out of my head, when I noticed the shadowy figure of a shapely woman, in what I guessed was the bedroom window. She was mostly backlit, but security lights outside illuminated her just enough so that I could see that she was in the altogether.

Hmm. I'd heard about the folks who lived here, but wasn't sure whether or not to believe it. Another driver, Bill, told me that he'd come to pick them up, and, instead of hopping in the cab, they'd invited him to watch them fuck. Bill left without a word. "Too weird for my taste!" he'd said to me. Personally, I thought Bill (if he wasn't making it up) lacked imagination.

I turned my attention back to the present, and to the window with the naked lady. She was dancing quite provocatively, and held something between her thighs. I could imagine what.

Stepping out of the cab, I walked to the door and rang the bell. I waited, then, after ringing a second time, glanced into the living room window, to see if anyone was coming. The gorgeous creature I'd seen, darted into the room, and lay down on the couch. She had thrown on a tee-shirt, but was otherwise still unclothed. Reclining on her back, eyes closed, she began rubbing her pussy lazily. Her long, luscious legs were spread wide, her wild raven hair spilling out over the sofa. I went back to the door, and rang a third time.

"May I help you?" asked the man who answered the door. He was dressed only in pajama pants. I couldn't help looking past him, to the woman on the couch. She was still rubbing her pussy, but pretending to be asleep. Neither one of them seemed to be ready for a road-trip.

"Um..." I began, "I have your cab ready," I finished lamely.

"I didn't call a cab," he said, "Honey? Did you call a cab?"

She looked up sleepily, and said, "no, I think Sarah did, but she's gone."

"Sorry, man," said the man at the door, "I guess she got a ride."

I looked over at the couch again, watching this woman rub herself. My cock was growing rigid in my jeans, and these two were pretending that nothing was going on. "That's okay," I said after a time, and went back to my cab. I rolled down the driveway, intent on going straight home. I glanced up at the house once more, and saw the woman re-appear in the bedroom window. She was dancing again, right in front of it, and I finally got the message that she was dancing for me! Damn, I could be slow sometimes. I blamed it on the late hour, and parked the cab in the middle of the driveway. I informed the dispatcher that I would be out of my cab for awhile, and trekked back up to the house. This time, I didn't bother with the front door. My breath coming short, creating puffs of steam in the cold air, I walked boldly up to the window.

Still wearing only her tee-shirt, she pulled it up from time to time, revealing her amble bosom, and perky nipples to my hungry eyes. She turned around, and shook her lovely round ass at me, then picked up a large rubber phallus. Her eyes met mine and she smiled, as she turned back to the window. I thought I saw a slight blush to her cheeks, as she began moving the dildo between her thighs. Propping her foot up on the window-sill, she began moving the rubber cock over and between her pussy-lips.

My own cock stirred in empathy for the synthetic one she was using. But it was so goddam cold out, it was difficult to get fully erect! I shivered, and rubbed myself through my jeans, warming my tortured member.

As her husband came up behind her, she touched the dildo to her hard little clit. Wrapping his arms around her, he slipped her tee-shirt up, showing off her tits to me again. His hands enveloped her bountiful breasts, and he pinched and squeezed her erect nipples, between forefingers and thumbs. He kissed and nibbled her neck, as she leaned hard against his body; her knees growing weak as she massaged her clit with the rubber cock.

I slipped my gloved hand into my jeans. My penis stirred, but still wasn't quite warm enough to get hard. 'Jeezus fuck!' I said to myself. 'Why couldn't they have invited me inside for this show? Don't they know how fucking cold it is?' I suppose I could have gone back into my heated taxicab, and gone home, but no; I couldn't tear my gaze away from the horny couple in the window. I would stay until final curtain, so to speak.

He was biting her shoulder, pressing her forward, so that her melon-tits flattened against the window. She continued rubbing her pussy with the fake dick in one hand, and with her other hand, reached into her lover's pajama bottoms, rubbing his obviously hard cock. Lucky bastard!

Shedding his pajamas, he lead her over to the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed, and she lay down on her back, with her head pointing towards him. His cock stood proudly before her face, and she kissed his balls lovingly. Pulling her tee-shirt up again, she started playing with her own breasts, still stimulating her clit with her rubber friend.

I startled momentarily, as a car drove by. Fortunately, the property had a nice, thick row of pine trees along the perimeter, so I didn't have to worry about being caught staring into a stranger's window, with my hand in my trousers. When I turned back to the window, the raven-haired beauty inside gave me just the visual inspiration I needed for my poor struggling erection. She had her lover's hard, thick cock firmly in the grip of her ruby lips, and she was furiously fucking herself with her dildo. I grew instantly, and fully, erect! I opened my jeans, and exposed my manhood to the elements. The cold no longer mattered, as my cock generated its own heat. I stroked it hard and fast in my gloved hand, imagining that it was in her mouth, or her cunt, and he was out here, watching! He wrapped his fingers around her hair, and started fucking her mouth; she took him all the way in, her nose poking the underside of his balls. While she deep-throated him, she slammed her dildo deep inside her sweet wet cunt, and writhed in ecstasy. They both knew they were being watched, and it obviously inspired them.

After a time, he pulled his hard-on out of her hungry mouth, and said something to her. I'm guessing he asked her a question, because she smiled and nodded. Then she got up on all fours, with her lovely ass high in the air. She wiggled it sexily, as she re-inserted her dildo. She pushed it in and out of her love-hole, and squeezed her eyes shut. I could see her breasts heaving as he rubbed his cock over her delicious-looking buttocks. He grabbed up a bottle of liquid lubricant, and squirted it on his hand, then stroked his cock with his lubed hand. It was soon glistening. Again he squirted a very liberal dose of the lubricant on his hand, and applied it to her waiting asshole. Oh, god! This was getting even better! My cock twitched, as I anticipated upcoming events.

He stepped up to her, and pushed the tip of his cock into her anus. He spoke to her, and again, she nodded, and then he pushed his cock into her, inch my inch. Slowly, he inched his way into her ass, pausing for seconds at a time, as she squirmed, and got accustomed to his cock inside her. She grimaced as her asshole was filled with his hard cock, but then smiled and started pushing back against his hips. And he fucked her! Oh, he fucked her ass good, and he fucked her ass hard! And I rubbed my cock with abandon! With his cock up her rectum, and the dildo in her cunt, she must have been feeling very full, indeed. And she loved it. I could tell by the look on her face. Pure bliss, and pure beauty.

Soon, she was slamming her ass against his hips wantonly. Her body shuddered, and shook. Breasts heaving, she let out a silent scream, which echoed off the walls of my mind. She was cumming, I knew, though I could hear nothing through the windows. Soon after, her lover pulled out of her sexy ass, and shot a heavy load of white cream all over her upturned butt. I came mere strokes afterwards, as he smeared his cum into her buttocks with his softening cock, and I spurted on their lawn. Damn, they knew how to put on a show!

I would have stayed to watch their loving after-play, but as soon as my dick went soft, the cold hit me with a vengeance! I quickly adjusted my clothing, ran back to the cab, and turned on the heat full-blast!

"Car twelve," I called dispatch.

"Go ahead, Wolf."

"I'm calling it a night. No one was home."

"Of course not," he said, and I could almost hear his knowing smile over the radio. "See you next weekend?"

"You betcha, Boss!"