Peeping Tom

Story Info
George gets caught by 6 girls.
1.6k words
4.28
91k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting dark outside and George was becoming excited. From the second floor of his house, he looked outside his window and noticed a car pull up into the driveway next door. When the doors opened, out popped five of the hottest girls he had ever seen. They were heading inside to see their girlfriend "Amy", who lived next door to George.

Amy was very HOT and now 21 years old. She was home for the summer (from college) and George had been fantasizing about her for the past 10 years. Amy was always nice to George since they were the same age, but it never went beyond the occasional, "Hello, how are you today?" small talk.

The curiosity of getting a better look at Amy and her friends overcame George and he slipped downstairs and out the back door in a flash. There were woods behind them and he crept towards their house very carefully.

Amy's parents were on vacation so she had the house to herself. As George got closer, he could hear loud music being played. He got up to her bedroom window and was delighted to see that her blinds were pulled up. This gave him an excellent view into their bedroom. He waited for about 10 minutes and saw nothing.

He began to grow impatient and decided he would go back home when all of a sudden Amy and her friends entered the bedroom. He quickly pulled himself away from the window, afraid he would be seen. Slowly, he peeked back towards the window to see what was going on. What he saw was absolutely a wet dream.

Amy and her five friends were undressing and trying on different outfits. It was obvious the girls sunbathed a lot because their bodies were very tan. They were also in excellent shape and their asses were very tight. Seeing six girls standing around in their bras and panties was just about more than George could handle.

His cock was growing by the second and he desperately wanted to jerk off right there. However, he continued to watch a little more and they finally got dressed and left the bedroom. He saw them grab their purses and head towards the door. Oh NO, he thought, they're leaving for the night.

He went around the corner of the house and watched them get in their car. The sight of them bending over as they climbed into the back seat was incredible. They were all wearing very short skirts and you could see their panty lines and a small glimpse of their panties. George definitely had a huge PANTY fetish and was loving every second of this.

As the girls drove off, he got a great idea. He decided since the house was empty that he might sneak in from the back and do some snooping around. As he got closer to her window, he realized it wasn't locked. He opened it and his heart started to race. Although this was illegal, he couldn't help himself. He was way too horny and wasn't about to turn back.

He got inside and saw a bunch of clothes all over the bed and floor. What he noticed most was a number of PANTIES which were left in various spots. He quickly picked up a white silky pair and pressed it to his nose.

Ahh, the pussy aroma was fresh and it was obvious one of the girls had just taken them off recently. He picked up the panties and threw them on the bed in a pile. Then he decided before he left, he must take a look at Amy's panty drawer. His balls were twitching as he started looking through her drawers.

When he opened the panty drawer, he wanted to CUM right there. It was full of panties — all were silky, nylon and satin material. Most of them were white (his favorite color) and there were some pink, baby blue, black, red and purple. He picked up a bunch of pairs and smelled them. The touch of silk and nylon along his fingers made his cock thump in his pants. He was starting to lose grip of reality and decided this moment may never happen again. So he did what most of us would do...

He took off his clothes and got completely naked. He laid on the bed and took all of those silky panties and began rubbing them all over his body. He put a few pairs around his cock and began to stroke it wildly. Then he closed his eyes and began to fantasize having sex with Amy. He started speaking out and moaning as the silk was massaging his balls and stroking his cock. He was getting close to cumming when all of a sudden he heard a noise. He opened his eyes and froze...

It was Amy and her five friends staring at him in disbelief and disgust. Amy said, "What in the hell are you doing George? You sick pervert playing with my panties on my bed. I'm gonna call the cops and stick your ass in jail you sick bastard."

George started to get really scared and couldn't say a thing. All he could think of was the embarrassment this would cause him for the rest of his life.

Amy's friends were laughing and said, "Instead of calling the cops, why don't we have some fun with 'ole George?"

Amy thought this was a great idea, so the girls jumped on George, pinned him down and began to tie him to the bed. His arms and legs were spread out so he couldn't move at all. George was both excited and scared at the same time. What were they gonna do to him? Shave his balls, pierce his nipples, cut off his cock?

His mind began to wander and he was definitely panicked. The girls left the room for what seemed like an eternity. As time went by, he really began to get worried thinking they did call the cops and his parents.

Eventually, the girls came back in the room and his heart began racing fast. They said to him, "George, although you are a pervert, you're kind of cute. You don't seem to date much... why is that?"

George didn't answer.

"Oh, you're shy too... maybe that's it. You definitely seem to have a fetish for PANTIES. I bet you dress up in your sister's and mom's panties don't you, you little pervert. Well, I bet you'd like to see our panties, wouldn't you?"

At this time, each girl started doing a very sexy striptease removing one layer of clothing after another. Eventually, they were down to their panties and George couldn't believe his eyes. They were all wearing WHITE SILKY BIKINI PANTIES.

They climbed on the bed and surrounded him. One girl sat on his face while the others began rubbing his body from head to toe. They started rubbing Amy's silky panties all over him and the feeling of having 10 hands doing this was absolutely insane. His cock was bigger than it had ever been in his entire life. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

The girls took turns sitting on his face and he was definitely getting a fair share of great tasting pussy. He sucked on all their pussies and finally Amy pulled her panties to the side and got on top of his cock.

The girls continued to rub him down massaging his balls as he pumped Amy quickly. He hoped he could hold back his CUM 'cuz he did not want this to end. Amy got off and another girl climbed aboard. This went on until he had screwed all 6 of them. By this time, he was dying to CUM.

The girls laid on both sides of him and some were planted in the middle sucking on his balls. A few started sucking on his ears and rubbing his nipples. Amy started stroking his massive cock slowly. He realized he was about to blow when he looked down to see that 12 hands and 6 tongues were rubbing and sucking on him at the same time.

The girls asked him if he was enjoying his 'PANTY TORTURE' and all he could do was nod. They smiled and said, "Now let's make him CUM."

They all put their hands around his balls and cock and started jerking wildly. George could feel the cum shooting up from his balls and knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He yelled out louder than he ever had in life. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!

He began to CUM and the first shot went 5 feet in the air. It came splashing down on the girls and they began to laugh. They continued to stroke him as squirt after squirt flew out of his cock. It was like a volcano exploding—he just kept cumming and cumming.

They stroked him until nothing else came out. George was near exhaustion and laid there like a log. The girls were now covered in CUM and started to lick it off each other.

Amy looked at George and said, "Come over tomorrow night. We're having a party and my girlfriends will be here all weekend."

They untied him, he got dressed, went out the back door and snuck back into his house. When he got to bed, he laid there wondering what in the hell had just happened? He wasn't quite sure, but as he retraced the thoughts in his mind, his balls began to twitch and he realized that tomorrow night couldn't get here soon enough.