Peeping Tomasena Ch. 02

Story Info
Female voyeur in trouble again
4.8k words
4.63
34.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, as you've probably read part one, I won't bore you with all the details of my special trousers that I spent a whole evening making. They were, you may remember, designed on a pair of open-crotch tights. Also, how I watched one couple having sex and exposed myself to them, giving them the shock of their lives as they expected a cock to appear from within the trousers, not my smooth wet pussy.

I had walked every day wearing those trousers under my old coat; the one I had effectively stolen from my husband, to hide my almost naked body underneath it. Then I had spent quite a lot of time sitting waiting for someone to come along in their car to have some exhibitionist fun, and for my excitement watching them.

Having found this new and exciting world, I was very disappointed to realise it was something that happened quite rarely. It did not happen, as I had thought, every night, or perhaps as I had hoped, would be a better way to describe it.

I was puzzled by the infrequency of my luck at finding a couple that wanted to expose themselves. Did it happen in other places? How could I find out?

Whilst playing on the computer one evening I found a website, quite by accident you must realise. No respectable married woman would deliberately enter 'dogging' into her search engine, would she? I clicked on the area I lived in and there was the place I'd visited, listed as a popular site for couples. The web details were out of date, that's for sure, but there were other sites mentioned which were all quite close to my home in the forested area.

I didn't need to write the addresses down. I knew every one of them, all places I had taken the dogs for walkies, and I intended to try them in my quest to pursue this strange but very exciting hobby I had embraced so strongly.

Before I began my quest I visited the sites on my way home from work, in the safety of my car. The first one was just as quiet as my local site, but the second and the third were busy, several cars parked with men standing round them. I didn't need to be told what was happening inside the cars.

Driving home, I was sure I had the courage to venture into this new and exciting hobby in a new area, but I struggled with my fear later, at home, as I pulled up those cut away trousers, exposing my naked pussy and my cute little ass.

With hubby's old coat on, and the dogs in the back of the car, I set off to frighten myself silly. Why on earth did I want to do this? It was so dangerous to deliberately wear those outrageous trousers while wanting to watch other couples making passionate love in their cars.

But something compelled me on and, before I knew it, I was pulling in to one of the sites I'd visited earlier in my car. Several cars were parked around the edges of the site, and all was all seemingly quiet. I sat for a moment, my courage slowly seeping away. I knew if I didn't do it now I never would.

Checking that the buttons on my coat were safely fastened I pulled the hood up to cover my very feminine long blond hair. It was only dusk, I should have waited for it to be dark as it would have been much easier to mask my so obviously female face.

Making it look as if I was just another dog walker, I left the car and strode off, with my dogs, into the woods. The gentle breeze on the cool evening air entered the old coat. I could feel it softly blowing against my newly shaved and still very tender pussy, fanning the flames and not cooling it one little bit. It just made me so aware of my state of undress. After a few minutes I returned to the site, taking sneaky looks in every car as I passed. Most were empty, just one had an old couple reading books by the interior light in the car.

Where were all those men who were watching a few short hours ago? How could they all have disappeared in so short a time? Didn't they know how much I needed to fulfil this urge to watch another couple doing it? I was so disappointed I could have got back in the car and gone home. But the dogs needed a walk so I continued into the woods.

After about half a mile I saw several men standing in a sort of circle. Now, guessing what was going on, I continued to walk towards them. The daylight in the thicker part of the woods was beginning to fade, so I felt safe in my disguise.

As I got nearer it was obvious what was going on. There was a couple on the ground making passionate love while the group of men watched. Dare I join them? My heart was banging inside my chest. Dare I?

My feet refused to obey my brain, which was telling them to stop. However they continued to bring me closer to what could be a complete disaster. How dare my feet take me towards such danger? But I couldn't stop, one foot in front of the other until I was close enough to see clearly this pretty young woman, totally naked.

Her clothes were scattered around her. I noticed her bra and panties because they matched. Both were a soft sexy pink with lace trimming around the edges. Her top and skirt were thrown carelessly on the ground. The only item of clothing she was wearing was her bright red knee high boots. The high spiky heels glistened in the pale moonlight. She was kneeling over a man, who was also naked.

His hands were clenched behind his head. His chest was firm and hairy, and his body tapered down to his hips. His knees were drawn up slightly and parted, giving her room to kneel between them in a very supplicant manner, as if she was worshipping him. It was difficult to see his cock as she had her head buried in his groin

Her hands were caressing his big hard cock. Her cute little ass was sticking out, showing her charms to the men watching. It was quite dusk this deep in the woods but it was still light enough to see her wet pussy shining with moisture, framed by her slim thighs. It looked good enough to eat.

She bent her head closer to his penis, opening her mouth wide to accommodate its girth. Both her hands were clasped together round the base but there were still several inches sticking out from her double hand hold. The men opened up a gap for me to get closer, what could I do?

This time it was not just my feet that took me closer, it was my desire to see this young couple exhibit themselves in public. This was even more exciting than my almost private show all those weeks ago. The presence of these men made it so much more frightening.

Was it the danger that turned me on so much? Did I want to get caught in those ridiculous clothes? I didn't know the answer but I was so turned on, my hands stroking my wet pussy, making little squelchy noises as my fingers played a very familiar tune.

I took a furtive look around me. All the men had their cocks out wanking as the girl sucked and played with her man. I felt so vulnerable being the only one not having a cock to exhibit, but I dare not show what I had in my trousers. Or, to be more precise, what my nearly trousers didn't have in them.

The man was groaning as he was obviously getting nearer his climax but she didn't slow her two handed and mouth job on his big cock. He groaned and stiffened showing all the classic signs of a man coming.

She lifted her head just high enough for all to see his spunk shooting onto her face, her mouth wide open taking lots of his stuff into her. She continued to wank him until every last drop had been milked from his cock.

The girl turned so that her audience could clearly see her cum covered face, the creamy liquid dripping down towards her chin. What a mess, but it drew some very horny comments from the men watching. Her tongue snaked out to take every drop she could reach and suck it into her mouth.

God, she put on a show of cleaning her lips and then her fingers wiped the rest of the cum from her chin and up into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide to show the amount of spunk she had licked from her face. Then with a cheeky smile she swallowed it.

Oh! How I would have liked to help her taste the fresh cum, as she so obviously enjoyed both its taste and texture, I would have willingly licked some off her pretty face, swallowing it just as she had done.

There was a round of applause from the men. I couldn't clap - my hands were far too busy. My body was shaking from the fear and excitement of being here under very false pretences; I dare not come because it would be so obvious that it was not a man.

The woman went back to sucking her partner's cock and playing with it to restore it to its former glory. It didn't take long before he was just as big and hard as when I first saw him. He turned her round so her bottom was towards him and I just knew what was going to happen. He lined up his cock with her pussy and rammed it home, making her cry out in what I took for a mixture of pain and extreme pleasure.

He gripped her hips in his hands and, using them as a lever, he pounded his cock into her. She cried out at first "Be gentle," but soon changed to "Yes, yes, yes, give it to me harder," She was so near her own fulfilment, but he had plenty of staying power as he had come only minutes ago, so would be able to last more than long enough for her to enjoy a come of her own.

One of the men shone a small torch on her, as her partner rammed his cock into her as if he was trying to break her. Her tits swung in time with his thrusting, her body had a sheen of perspiration. The shape of her body was incredible, so streamlined, her shoulders firm and strong thinning down to a very small waist. Then it flared out to her hips, that he was holding like handles to power his big cock deeper into her nubile flesh.

She cried out as her climax hit her but her man didn't slow or change his almost violent sex, taking her higher as she lost control of herself, her arms failing to support her upper body, her face on the carpet of wet leaves. She was just the tool of his desire and he continued to fuck her, being urged on by the men watching.

They called out excitedly; comments of "Go mate give it to her hard", "Make her come mate", "Fuck her to death, she wants it hard", "They love to be fucked really hard." Several of them shot their own cum over her back splashing her with loads of hot sticky stuff.

God, I was so close. Could I hold out long enough to get away from here before I joined her in climaxing? It was so dangerous to give any sign that I was not the slim young man they assumed me to be.

Her partner groaned and gripped her harder, his fingers sinking into her flesh as he held on to her, each time driving in just that fraction more. He threw his head back and let out a howl of pure pleasure as he obviously filled her pussy with his cum.

Some of the men walked away. The show over, I took my chance and crept away thinking how lucky I was to have got away with it. Whatever would have happened if they had realised who I was, hiding under that simple disguise.

The dogs, who were sitting obediently where I had left them at the side of the track, jumped up to greet me. How could I have left them just for my own satisfaction? But the forgiving nature of my faithful hounds neither took the guilt nor the ache in my groin away. What could I do to relieve myself?

Almost back to the car I noticed some of those familiar picnic benches sited just off the track, in some bushes almost screened from view. Again my feet disobeyed my head making a beeline for the seat. I sat with my back to the bench, giving my hands plenty of room to manoeuvre inside my old coat.

My back was pressed against the table and my legs were sticking out in front of me, my fingers started working like mad at bringing me to my climax, my eyes closed with the passion of the moment, knowing the dogs would warn me of impending disaster. It would certainly be a disaster if I was caught in this position, because, like most people, there is a point where you simply can't stop, you must finish it, whatever the danger.

My breath began to come in short gasps, the tension of the last few minutes watching that beautiful young couple having it off was too much for me to bear. I just had to come, right now, no matter what, I was going to come. I could feel that special ache as my climax neared. I started to pant like one of my dogs as I was swept away by the intensity of this wonderful orgasm.

As I came to, I realised just how dangerous my actions had been. But the dogs were laid at my feet, looking up at me as if I was some strange being. They had seen me come before, in different circumstances, but it was certainly not the first time they had witnessed my passion, even sitting beside me in the woods while my husband has had his wicked way with me.

As soon as my legs were strong enough to stand I wobbled back to my car, opening the tailgate to allow the dogs to jump in. As I got in I noticed a car only a few yards away. It was rocking on its suspension. Did I want more excitement tonight? Hell, yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Locking my car I walked closer to this other car. It was a small hatch back, but the seats were folded down. The couple were in the back - she was astride him bouncing up and down on him. It was quite dark inside their car. I couldn't see much at all, only her white boobs bouncing in time with her, showing in the pale moonlight.

She must have seen me as I stood quite close, peeping through the back window. She said something to her man and he sat up, reaching for the roof of the car. Suddenly the interior was flooded with light showing both of them clearly. She was young; not much more than a teenager, but he was much older - perhaps old enough to be her Dad.

Despite my recent climax I felt the need to slip my hands into those open pockets again, feeling my wet and messy pussy. It was still all moist from my recent finger fucking. It felt so good as I played, while watching her riding him as if her life depended on it. She indicated that I should open my coat but I ignored her for a while, watching as she drove herself mercilessly towards a climax, mounted on his cock.

Her action was so deliberate. I suppose the very young have so much more intensity in all things, so why not in making love? What a pity we loose some of that enthusiasm as we get used to each other and get older. She spoke to him again and he reached out and opened the side window just a little. She asked me to show her my cock. Now what do I do?

At first I pretended not to hear her, but she leaned towards the window. Her face was so pretty as she looked into my eyes and said "Open your coat and show me your cock please."

I looked at her for a few seconds and then answered her "I haven't got a cock"

She looked at me for a second and said "What have you got then".

"The same as you," I replied.

She looked shocked; I suppose I was the first woman dogger she had seen, but she soon overcome her surprise and said "Show me." I unbuttoned my coat right from the neck to the bottom, pulling it open enough for her to see my smooth pussy all wet with my cum, all glistening in the light spilling from the window. She pressed the button and, with the window opened fully, her hand reached out to touch me.

I know I should have stepped away but something held me rooted to the spot. In fact I felt my body moving closer to allow her to feel my pussy. She groaned as her fingers felt the wetness of me, and, after pushing her fingers deep into me, she then withdrew them, passing them down to her man, putting them in his mouth as she renewed her vigorous humping up and down on his cock.

She repeated this several times before he groaned and obviously shot his stuff into her. Again, this was the point where I should have cut and run, getting into the relatively safety of my car. But no, I couldn't leave; this was so exciting watching as she rode him, slowly milking the last drops from his cock. I wanted to see what she had been enjoying. Unlike most doggers, I needed to see his cock even more than her cute little body.

At last she lifted herself off him. His cock starting to wilt as he slipped out of her, the condom full of his cum. She took it off his cock and held it to her mouth, eagerly drinking his cum as if it was the finest champagne. She held the teat and squeezed its precious contents out onto her tongue, licking her lips as if she didn't want to waste a drop. God! Was she a sexy little thing!

Throwing the empty condom out of the window, she positioned herself so she could suck his cock, her cute little ass sticking up very near the open window. As she sucked him, I could see her pussy pulsating with lust. It was so tempting I just couldn't resist it. My hand reached through the window to touch her naked flesh.

She wiggled her bottom invitingly as soon as she felt my fingers touching her. She wanted my attentions. I have honestly never touched another woman like this but it seemed so natural and nice. Her pussy was all puffy and swollen from the frenetic fucking she had just given him. It felt so soft and so sweet.

Her clitty stood out proudly protruding between her pussy lips begging for my attention. It felt hard and slippery as my finger rolled it gently around, making her moan as best she could with her mouth so full. Because of the difficult angle, I used my thumb to penetrate her hole as my finger stroked and teased her bud. She seemed to enjoy my administrations as she wriggled her bum to give my fingers more room.

I was so engrossed with my finger fucking this lovely young girl, I neither heard nor saw the other man as he came to stand beside me, his hand reaching for some of the soft flesh I was enjoying. He pushed my hand away to gain access to her wet little pussy. He was rough and hard, spoiling the moment for me and, I think for the girl too, as she pulled away. Looking over her shoulder and seeing him there she moved out of reach.

I was so angry with this man. I could have quite easily kicked him in the shins for spoiling the wonderful thing I had going with this couple, but I suppose this is one of the risks one takes with dogging. The girl said something to her partner. He reached out, pressing the window winder, and the glass slid up closing them from us, all because of the intruder's careless behaviour.

The man made some derogatory comments and walked away. If only he hadn't arrived in the first place I would still be fondling the girl's sweet little pussy, maybe brought her off by now, a thrill I had never experienced, never even thought about doing to another woman. But it was nice; I had really wanted to make her come!

At last I could continue to enjoy the spectacle of these two making passionate love. The interior light was still on, illuminating them for my pleasure. Left, as I was, to my own devices, my fingers found my exposed clitty once again. I felt her juices mingling with my own, making my wanking even more pleasurable.

Again I didn't realise another man had joined us the other side of the car. He was looking at the couple as she sucked her man back to hardness. He made eye contact with me a couple of times, sending shivers down my spine and several other places. My coat was still wide open from my neck to my boots; had he noticed my lack of male tackle?

I closed the coat just in case he looked again and saw that I was a woman. It was pretty obvious with my coat open. The young woman looked up at me and, as soon as she saw the first man had left, she pressed that button again, moving her bum towards the window offering her cute little cunt to my fingers. Oh! This was so good. Her small body arched back to the open window and soon my fingers were exploring her smooth young flesh.

12