Peeping Tommy

Story Info
Tommy gets caught with his pants down.
1.9k words
4.19
82.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deborah
Deborah
48 Followers

What the hell is that noise? I thought.

I heard the racket coming from outside in my backyard. It sounded like someone had tripped over my lawn furniture in the dark.

Retrieving the Mossburg 12 gauge shotgun from under my bed, I popped a couple shells in the chamber. Slowly and stealthily I crept out a first floor window on the side of the house.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I screamed at the young man.

"Uh, uh," he stammered in surprise.

"Don't even think about running. I'll put a load of buckshot in your behind. I asked you, what are you doing back here? Speak up!"

"Uh, uh, nothing, lady."

"Nothing my ass. Were you trying to steal something?"

"No, lady, I'm not a thief."

"Well, just what are you, then?"

"Uh, uh."

"Move! In the house! I'm calling the police."

Once inside, I picked up the phone, keeping the shotgun pointed at the frightened young man.

"Please don't call the police, lady," he whined, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I put down the phone.

"Tell me what you were up to and I'll think about it. Let's start with your name."

"Tommy."

"OK, Tommy, now why were you in my backyard?"

"You promise you won't get mad, lady? You're kind of scary."

"I'm not promising anything but I'll try not to get angry. You look like a decent sort of young man. I'm willing to listen, but you better not lie to me."

"I was peeking in your upstairs bathroom window."

"What? I had no idea anyone could see in that window. Not that I thought anyone would try."

"I had to climb a tree to see good. That's how you heard me. I fell out of the tree."

"And just what did you see, Tommy?"

"Everything."

"What do you mean, everything?"

"You are very pretty, lady, especially naked. Oh, don't worry, I couldn't see when you sat on the toilet. Just when you got in and out of the shower, toweled off and stood in front of the mirror."

"That's a great relief, Tommy, that you didn't see me on the can. How did you fall out of the tree? Did you hurt yourself? I noticed you are limping. And your fly is open, by the way. I couldn't help but notice."

"Yeah, I was jerking off when you got out of the shower and you started blow-drying your hair. Thanks for not putting clothes on first."

"Tommy, I'm not going to call the police but I am going to call your parents."

"No, no, please don't lady! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. My parents will kill me if they find out. I'm an honors student and I never get in any trouble."

"Do you do this sort of thing often, Tommy?"

"Well, I try, but nobody puts on a show like you do, lady. The girls I have seen from my school are boring."

"Tommy, I had no idea I was putting on a show. And you invaded my privacy. That's what pisses me off. I'm not ashamed of my body or anything like that. I've even posed for some very erotic pictures."

"Can I see them?"

"I think you've seen quite enough for one night, Tommy."

"I saw you masturbating, lady, with that vibrator thing. Is that fun?"

"Yes it is, Tommy, and none of your damn business."

"Well, I won't tell on you if you won't tell on me."

"It's not the same, Tommy."

"Didn't you ever do anything like this, lady, I mean like spy on people?”

“As if! I would never do anything like that! What? Do you think I’m some sort of fucking pervert?” That’s sick.”

I unloaded the shotgun, put the shells in my robe pocket and set it down.

"Tommy, would you like a glass of milk or something? I need a drink."

"Pepsi, whatever."

I fixed myself a Scotch on ice and handed Tommy his soda.

“Now, Tommy, what you did is very, very bad. You need to be punished.”

“Isn’t there some chore I could do for you, lady, like cut the grass?”

“Well, maybe …”

“What? I’ll do anything if you don’t tell my parents I peeped in your window.”

“Anything?”

“Yes!”

“You like this peeping, ‘eh Tommy?”

“Yes, lady, I do.”

“OK, I want you to peep on my boyfriend. I think he is cheating on me. He hardly ever wants to come over and fuck anymore. Always says he is busy with work. He’s a tax attorney. Well, I guess this is a busy time of year for him, but I want to make sure he is not fooling around.”

“I doubt he’s cheating on you, lady. I mean, who would cheat on you? You’re gorgeous. You look like those babes in the magazines I like to read while I’m in the bathroom.”

“Hey, thanks, Tommy. I’m starting to like you a little bit. That’s what I thought, why would he cheat on me? I do have to make sure, though. I’ll tell you what I want you to do while I put on the Magic.”

“Magic?”

“Yes, Magic. That’s the stuff I use to make my pussy smooth. I was about to do it when you so rudely interrupted me. You can watch if you want. Like you haven’t seen everything already anyway.”

“Thanks, lady! I’d love to watch!”

I got the gold can and necessary equipment from the upstairs bathroom. Throwing my robe on a chair, I sat naked on a towel on the living room rug. Tommy’s eyes bulged out of his head. I also noticed he was overcoming his fear because I could also see the bulge in his pants.

I mixed up the powder from the can in a bowl filled with water. Once I had a creamy paste, I began to apply it.

“You have to leave this on for five minutes and then remove it with the edge of a spatula,” I advised Tommy, who seemed quite interested in the procedure. “In five minutes I’ll be smooth as a baby’s ass.”

“Will you let me touch it, lady?”

“Tommy, you are too young to touch it. You just keep your hands to yourself. Now, while I’m waiting I’ll tell you the plan. I want you to go over to my boyfriend’s house and set up some equipment. You don’t have to break in or anything, I’ll give you a key. Go fetch my briefcase over there on the table.”

“OK, lady.”

“Now, Tommy, this is a pin-hole board camera. I want you to read the instructions. It’s very easy to operate. There’s the battery pack. It has a wide-angle lens and can view an entire room though this 1/32 inch hole. Place this in my boyfriend’s bedroom.”

“I can do that, lady.”

“Here are some other items. This is an UHF pen transmitter. It even writes and it can pick up the slightest whisper. Put this on the coffee table in my boyfriend’s living room. And this is a miniature telephone transmitter. Unscrew the socket on the wall and insert it in there. It is so small it will fit easily. Again, Tommy, I want you to read all the instructions for this equipment.”

“Yes, lady, I will.”

The five minutes had elapsed and I began to remove the Magic with the spatula.

“Tommy, run upstairs to my bedroom. In the bottom drawer of the big dresser there is a leather bag. Bring it down here please.”

“Yes, lady.”

A few minutes later Tommy returned downstairs with the bag.

“You sure do look smooth, lady. Are you sure I can’t touch it? Please?”

“No, Tommy, you can’t touch it. But I’ll let you watch me touch it. Would you like that?”

“I’d like that, lady.”

I reached into the bag and began pulling out items.

“This is an 8 inch vibrating cock. Doesn’t it look real, Tommy?”

“Yes, lady, but mine looks more real and is bigger.”

“That’s what they all say. This one is called a Crystal Rabbit. It has a rotating beaded shaft and a soft supple head, push button controls and vibrating ears.”

“What are the vibrating ears for, lady?”

“Maybe I’ll just show you. I’m getting a little horny.”

“I’m getting a little horny too, lady.”

“Now this one is an auto jack. You plug it into the car’s cigarette lighter.”

“Do you drive while you are using that thing, lady?”

“Oh no, Tommy, I pull over to a nice safe secluded spot. And just lift my skirt, and slip down my panties, and, well, you know.”

“Good thing, lady, I wouldn’t want you to cause an accident or anything.”

“Would you like to watch me masturbate, Tommy?”

“Yes, lady, I sure would.”

“Why don’t you masturbate too, while you are watching me? You kind of got interrupted when I came outside and you fell out of the tree.”

“OK, lady, I think I will.”

Tommy pulled his bulging cock from his pants.

“That’s big, Tommy! Especially for a young man your age.”

“I told you, lady. It’s 8 13/16 inches when it’s hard, like it is now. I measure it like five times a day, every time I jerk off, to see if it’s getting any bigger.”

“Well, Tommy, you just go right ahead and spank that monkey just like you usually do, while you watch me get off. But I don’t want you shooting all over the TV or on the rug or the ceiling. Use this towel.”

I threw Tommy the towel I had been sitting on while I applied the Magic.

“Now Tommy, I pretty much know how a guy gets off. Would you like me to explain to you how a girl gets off?”

“Yes, lady.”

Tommy continued to stroke himself rather slowly, seeming more interested in what I was doing, at least at the moment. Sitting on a pillow on the floor, I spread my legs very wide.

“Pay attention, Tommy. One day you’ll be glad you learned this lesson. This is my clitoris. It’s at the top of my vagina under a little hood. This to a girl is what your dick is to you. When you rub it like this, it, uh, it feels good.”

“What you are doing looks like it is making you feel good, lady.”

Tommy began to stroke his cock harder and faster.

“Are you gonna cum, Tommy?”

“Yes, lady, yesssssssss!” Tommy had forgotten about the towel. Just as he grasped his cock behind the head and was about to shoot all over the place, I rushed over and put my mouth on his throbbing pulsating bursting manhood.

“Oh, lady, oh, lady, ohhhhhh,” Tommy whimpered and moaned as he pumped his full load down my throat.

I pulled him out and let him cum on my face and lips, licking and swallowing as much as I could. The living room carpet had cost me a pretty penny.

“Lady, that was just incredible.”

“That’s hardly my best effort, Tommy. You did most of it yourself. I’ll tell you what, you do this surveillance operation right and I’ll give you a real good blowjob.”

“I’d like that, lady.”

“OK, Tommy, you stick your dick back in your pants and zip it up. Take the bag of equipment home, and like I said, read all the instructions.”

“Yes, lady.”

“I’ll be out of town on business for a few days. When I come home I will expect to see the evidence that my boyfriend is cheating on me.”

“You will, lady, I’ll make sure of that.”

“You do that, Tommy. You keep thinking about that big hard hot cock of yours shooting and squirting and cumming in my pretty mouth, and on my lips and all over my face and breasts.”

“I will, lady.”

“Goodnight, Tommy.

“Goodnight, lady.”

Deborah
Deborah
48 Followers