Pegging Peter Ch. 01

Story Info
She gives him a sexy welcome home.
3.5k words
4.46
66.9k
71

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,421 Followers

As usual, MoPac Expressway was choked with midafternoon traffic. Peter Grigsby was relieved when he finally reached the Windsor Road exit. The drive from Austin Bergstrom International Airport had taken over an hour.

Classic Country was playing on the satellite radio. "On the Road Again" segued into "Six Days on the Road." Peter smiled when Dave Dudley sang, "It seems like a month since I kissed my baby goodbye." It HAD been a month--actually 33 days--since he'd left for Australia. He and Kyra had only been married for a year and that'd seemed like an eternity.

* * * *

Their regular Skype sessions had relieved his sexual tension briefly, but had ultimately left him frustrated and more horny than ever.

The last time had been two days ago. It was late afternoon in Sydney and almost midnight in Austin. Kyra was dressed like a sexy cowgirl in boots, a straw hat, skin-tight super-short cutoffs, and a gingham top that barely contained her big breasts. A thick blond braid ran halfway down her back. He was wearing his work clothes--construction boots, blue jeans, a flannel shirt, and his hard hat.

In their fantasy, he was an engineer, surveying a cattle station in the Outback. She was the stockman's daughter, meeting him in the barn for a roll in the hay.

"You Yanks are such fuckin' studs," she purred in a passable Aussie accent. "I've been thinkin' about you all bloody day. Got me panties all soaked, you 'ave."

"You're wearing panties? Under those shorts?"

"Cheeky bastard!" She giggled, then turned around and waved her butt at the camera.

"You're pretty cheeky yourself," he said, admiring the tightly-stretched cloth barely covering her sculpted buttocks. "Really nice cheeks."

"Glad you like me arse." She turned back around and put her hands on her ample breasts. "How 'bout the rest of me?"

"Stunning."

She pulled her top open, revealing her swollen nipples. They were big and brown, set in wide areolas. "Like me tits, Luv?"

His stiffening cock strained against the tough fabric of his jeans. "Oh yeah!" Something made him add, "They're ALMOST as cute as your ass."

She reached back and cupped her buttocks. "Me arse?" Her accent was a little more Texas than Aussie this time. "You want me arse?"

Peter ran his finger along the bulge in his jeans. "Well, if you're offering . . ."

Kyra slid her hands up to her hips. "Dream on, jackaroo. Never had a bloke there. Not plannin' on it any time soon. Besides . . ." She caressed her breasts, kneading their ample flesh and pinching her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. ". . . I've got these lovely tits."

"They are lovely." Peter rubbed his hard-on through his jeans. "They look good enough to eat."

She laughed. "He's a bloody cannibal!" Her accent was back to full Aussie. "I've got some other bits you'd probably fancy." She unzipped her cutoffs and pulled them open, flashing blond pubic hair.

"Sweet." Peter unbuttoned his shirt, then reached for his belt buckle.

Kyra grinned at the bulge in his jeans. "Come on mate. Show me your boy bits. I've been dreamin' about 'em. Now, I want to see 'em for real."

"I've been fantasizing about you, too." He unfastened his belt buckle, then opened his fly. "Messed up the sheets a few times."

She laughed. "You blokes! Like bloody squirt guns, you are." She pointed to his crotch. "Come on. Drop those trousers."

"All right." He pushed the jeans down to his knees, letting his cock rise to full stiffness. It was long and thick, with prominent veins and a wide plow-shaped head. Precum was already leaking from its tip.

"Blimey!" Kyra whispered. "Hang a flag on that bloody pole!" She pushed her cutoffs down, showing her shaved crotch and the thick arrow of blond pubic hair aimed at her neat little pussy lips. She sat on the bed, opened her legs as wide as the cutoffs around her ankles would allow, and pulled her pussy lips open, exposing her glistening pink female center. "If you need a place to put that, I'll help you out."

"Oh yeah!" Peter stroked his cock and squeezed his balls while Kyra rubbed her clit and worked rough fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Baby!" She'd completely lost the accent. "Hammer my cunt! Ram your big hard cock up my snatch!"

"Take it, Sexy!" The cum was building in his balls. "Take my big hot load."

"Come on, Stud!" she cried. "Shoot it for me!" He did, sending long thick streamers of cum sailing through the air and splashing on the floor in front of his laptop. Kyra screamed and shook, coming right along with him.

They finally finished. "Wow!" Kyra whispered. "That was great. As always."

"Yeah. For me, too." Peter held his cum-covered cock loosely and grinned at Kyra. His rod was still half hard. "I wish . . ." He stopped. Saying how much he wanted to be with her would violate the rules of the game. "You're one hot little filly."

She looked at him with a wistful expression, then grinned lewdly. "And you're a genuine Texas stallion." She brought the Aussie accent back. "I'd like another go, but me Dad's calling."

"Better go, then." Even with Kyra, he felt a little self-conscious, sitting there with his dick in his hand, still leaking cum.

"I'll be seeing you soon," Kyra said. "Until then, here's a little taste of what's waiting for you." She turned around and mooned the camera, pulling her butt cheeks open and displaying her little puckered hole. "Bye, lover." She laughed and the screen went black.

* * * *

Peter rubbed the big bulge in his jeans as he drove west on Windsor Road, thinking about that last Skype session and the way Kyra had shown him her sexy asshole. She'd always been afraid of anal. Had that changed?

He'd find out soon enough. His cock grew even harder as he turned onto his street and then into the driveway.

Peter left his luggage in the car and went into the house. "Honey, I'm home." No answer. He grinned. Kyra liked playing hide and seek.

She was probably upstairs, so he started on the first floor to stretch the search out. The longer it took him to find her, the hotter she got. She wasn't in the living room, dining room, kitchen, or pantry. He even opened the double doors hiding the washer and dryer. She'd hidden there once.

Upstairs, he went through the bedrooms, bathrooms, and closets and finally found her in his study at the back of the house, sitting behind his desk wearing one of his neckties. Nothing else. Her long thick blond hair cascaded over her shoulders and partially covered her heavy breasts.

"G'day, mate." Kyra pushed the chair back from the desk and spread her legs wide, pulling her neat little pussy lips open and revealing her hot pink interior. "Ready for a spot of Waltzing Matilda?"

"Howdy, ma'am." He tipped an imaginary hat. "Y'all got anything that needs buildin' round these here parts?"

She grinned at the big pole in his tent. "Looks like you've already got something erected." She looked into his eyes and whispered, "My stallion."

"My sexy little Texas filly."

Kyra jumped to her feet and plastered her body against his, flattening her heavy breasts and pressing her hard nipples into his chest while grinding her vulva into his crotch bulge. She kissed him long and hard, with a relentless unstoppable tongue. He cupped her bare buttocks, pulling her even more tightly against him. "Jesus, Peter," she whispered. "I've missed you SO much!"

"Me, too." He stroked her back and caressed her buttocks. "I didn't think that job would be so hard . . ."

"You sure are hard now." She rubbed his stiff cock through the tightly-stretched denim. "I'm so glad to have you back." She unbuckled his belt and opened his fly, freeing his hard-on.

"I'm so glad to be--Oh man!" She cupped his balls and gripped his rigid pole, running her hand up and down its thick shaft and teasing its pre-cum leaking head with her thumb and forefinger. "I've missed you. Missed touching you." He inhaled sharply when she pressed a fingertip into his pee-slit. "Missed the way you touch me."

"We're going to catch up on our touching." She played with his cock and balls while kissing him, long, hard, and dirty. "Starting right now." She sank to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock-head.

"Yeah, Baby." Peter stroked Kyra's hair and kneaded her shoulders while she bobbed over his hard dick. "That's so good."

"You're so good. My Texas stud!" She squeezed his balls while kissing and licking his cock-head, then took him deep in her throat, all the way to the base of his cock.

"Fuck," Peter whispered. "Nobody can deep throat like you."

She gradually drew back, clamping his thick shaft with her compressed lips the whole way. "Damn straight!" She wrapped gentle fingers around his rod and kissed its tip. "And I love your big beautiful cock." She stroked and sucked his swollen pole, first slowly and then aggressively.

"Oh god, Baby," Peter said. "I've been dreaming about this."

"You getting close?" Kyra asked.

"Pretty close. You want me to come?"

"Not yet." She rose to her feet. "And not in my mouth." She kissed him and fondled his hard-on briefly, then turned around and bent over the desk.

Peter stepped closer to the desk, admiring Kyra from behind. She'd planted her feet far apart, spreading her legs and pulling her pussy lips slightly open, exposing her shiny hot pink interior. "Gol-lee miss! Y'all sure are purty."

Her reflection in the mirror on the wall grinned at him. "You like my cunt, huh?"

"Sure do." He bent forward, staring at the little puckered brown hole between her athletic buttocks. "Your asshole's damn sexy, too." He pressed his face between her butt cheeks and licked her asshole with broad flat strokes. It tasted like clean flesh with traces of salt and soap, plus something dark, mysterious, and intensely sexy. He pointed his tongue and pushed it into her hot center, gradually teasing it open.

"Peter!" she gasped. "What are you doing?" She moaned and ground her butt into his face. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

"Good for me, too." He straightened up. "Ready to get fucked?"

She giggled and waved her butt at him. "Well . . . I dunno."

"Spoiler alert." He slid his index finger into her pussy. "You're getting fucked. Right now." He transferred his finger--slick with her juices--to her asshole, sliding it in to the first joint. "Only question is . . . which hole?"

"Oh Baby!" Her eyes widened when he pushed the rest of his finger up her ass.

He teased her butt, slowly twisting his finger while moving it in and out. "My sweet little filly likes this. Don't you?"

"Oh yeah, stud. You just surprised me."

"I surprised myself." The lubricating juice on his finger had dried. He carefully pulled his finger out of her ass. "But you started it in that last Skype session. Waving your sexy little asshole at me."

"I know. Fuck me. Please."

"In the butt?"

"No. I'm not ready for . . ."

He kissed the back of her neck. "It's all right, Baby. I was just kidding." He gripped his shaft and guided his cock-head to her pussy mouth.

"Wait!" She locked eyes with him in the mirror. "I do want it."

"You do?" He stepped back, still holding his stiff cock.

Kyra turned around. "You want to, don't you?" She kissed him. "Men want to fuck women in the ass."

"Well . . . Yeah. I guess it's a guy thing."

"And you sure are a guy." She pulled him into her arms and tongue-kissed him. "A super-hot guy." She trapped his hard-on between her thighs and rolled her hips, slowly humping his hot rod. "You've never asked."

"I didn't think you'd want to do it. Anyway . . ." He ran a leisurely finger up and down her butt crack. ". . . I'm really happy with your pussy."

"You're such a gentleman." Her hand closed around his stiff dick. "But I want to do everything for you." She started for the door, gently pulling him by his cock. "And I want you to fuck my butt. Not just for you. For me, too."

Peter kept quiet as Kyra led him down the hall and into the master bedroom. She'd definitely changed. He didn't know why, but that wasn't important. Not now, anyway.

"How do you want to do it?" Peter was suddenly terrified. He'd jacked off to anal videos, but had no idea how to butt-fuck a real woman.

"On my back." She lay on the bed with pillows under her hips, elevating her ass. "I want to see your face."

Peter stared at his wife as she lay sprawled on the bed, naked and wanton. Her heavy breasts rose from her chest like mountain peaks, surmounted by swollen nipples and puffy areolas. Her pussy, pulled open by her spread legs, seemed to ripple with volcanic heat. Her asshole, right under her steaming snatch, was wrinkled and brown, unassuming and yet infinitely desirable. The almost-invisible pinkish hole in its center looked too small for his dick.

"Uh . . ." He was sure this wasn't as easy as the porn videos made it look. "Don't we need to do something?"

Her grin was both angelic and devilish. "Look in the nightstand."

He opened the drawer and took out a bullet-shaped plastic squeeze bottle. The label read "personal lubricant." He'd never seen it before.

"Come on. My butt's waiting." Her grin widened. "Waiting for your big hard cock."

"You set this up. I thought you were afraid--"

"I was. I still am. But I want you to fuck my ass anyway."

"Okay." He spread a thick line of lubricant onto his index finger and pressed its tip into Kyra's little puckered hole.

"Come on." She lifted her butt higher, driving his finger all way the up her ass. "Yeah. That's right."

Peter was suddenly suspicious. "Have you done this before?"

"Don't worry." She tightened her anal muscles around his finger. "There's no other man."

He pulled his finger almost out and then pushed it back into her depths. Her ass was hotter and tighter than any pussy. He twisted his finger as he moved it in and out, distributing the lube. She moaned and writhed in pleasure as he fingered her ass, occasionally pulling out to add more lubricant. "You like this."

"Oh, yeah!" She slipped a finger up her pussy. "If I'd known how good it felt, I wouldn't have wasted so much time."

Peter squirted a big glob of lube into the palm of his hand and then slathered the slippery gel on his painfully stiff dick. "Did you start while I was hanging out with the kangaroos?" She nodded. "You're a bad girl." He grinned. "You know how much that turns me on." She nodded again. "What have you been doing?"

"Playing with fingers and toys," she purred. "Getting my butt ready for your big hard cock." She slid a second finger up her pussy and slowly worked the pair in and out. "Fuck my ass now. I'm ready."

"You sure?" He slipped a pair of slick fingers up her ass and moved them in time with the sliding fingers in her pussy. "I'm having fun playing with your hot sexy butt."

Kyra moaned softly. "You sure do that good. Where did YOU learn?"

"I guess it just comes naturally. I AM a mechanical engineer. I know a little bit about pistons in cylinders . . . and lubrication."

She laughed. "Come on, Casey Jones. It's time to fit your big thick piston into my hot tight cylinder."

"You mean like THIS?" He pulled his fingers out and pressed his cock-head into her sexy little puckered hole.

"Oh fuck yeah, Baby! Just like that!" She moaned, louder than before, as his broad plow-head stretched her anal muscles. "That's right . . . That's--Oh!" She gasped in sudden pain as he pushed in too far.

Peter froze. "You okay?"

Kyra took a deep breath and let it out. "Man, you're big!"

"Want me to stop?"

"No. Just take it easy . . ." She pushed her butt upwards, taking a little more of his cock-head. "Oh, fuck . . ."

Peter held still, letting Kyra do the work. The pressure on his knob was incredible. Suddenly, something yielded and his cock slid up her asshole, stopping with his balls pressed against her buttocks. "Oh god," she whispered. "Your big thick cock is all the way up my ass."

"It sure is." He'd jacked off on the Quantas flight, fantasizing about fucking Kyra's butt. The reality was way better than his imagination. "Feels great."

"My stallion." She tensed her anal muscles, clamping his cock even more tightly. "It feels great for me, too." She relaxed again. "Now, fuck me."

"You sexy little filly." He bent forward and kissed her. She moaned as his cock shifted in her ass. "You just get better and better." He drew back slowly and then pushed back in. Her asshole was SO hot and tight.

"That's right, Baby. Fuck my ass." Kyra rolled her hips in time with his slow thrusts. "Oh yeah! Just like that!"

"Okay." He fucked her with long slow strokes, pulling out until his cock-head was barely kissing her anal ring, then sliding back inside.

"You're such a sexy engineer." She kneaded her breasts and played with her swollen nipples while he fucked her ass. "Your . . . piston . . . fits my cylinder perfectly."

"Precision engineering." He increased the pace slightly. "Our specialty."

"Damn! Your big hard cock is sure special." She tensed her ass muscles, increasing the pressure on his sliding pole. "You can go faster. And harder."

"Trust the engineer--"

"Did you say 'Thrust the engineer?'" She flashed that wicked grin that always drove him wild. "You're thrusting pretty good, Bubba. But I want even more. Come on. I can take it."

"We don't want to overheat the rig." Even though he'd come a few hours before, he was dangerously close to shooting. He wanted to make this last.

"Okay, Baby. You're the driller."

Peter fucked her steadily, letting the tension in his balls build gradually. "Time to give my filly a real hard ride. That okay, Baby?"

"Oh god yes, Stud. Let me have it, good and hard."

"Here we go, Baby." He gripped her hips to hold her in place and fucked her roughly, slapping his pelvis against her butt cheeks.

"Wow!" she gasped. "That's my stud engineer! Drill my ass!" She fondled her breasts and fingered her dripping pussy while he pounded her butt.

Kyra screamed as she came. Peter held on, driving relentlessly. He grabbed her ankles and pushed them up over her shoulders, lifting her ass higher. "You like this hard ride, Baby?" He rocked her hips in time with his rough thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried. "Come for me, Stud!"

"You got it, Babe!" He hammered her, shaking her body and the bed. "Here you go . . ." She screamed and thrashed, coming hard as he fired pulse after heavy pulse of cum up her ass.

Kyra lay limp with her eyes closed, breathing hard. Peter stayed on his knees with his still-hard cock buried deep in her butt, gazing at her sprawled body with wonder.

She opened her eyes. "My Texas Stud!" She pulled him down and kissed him passionately. "That was great, Baby!" She kissed him again. "So good!"

They lay tangled in each other's arms, laughing softly and kissing tenderly, while their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal. His cock softened and slipped out of her butt.

"Oh!" she moaned. "I want to keep you inside me forever."

"You've got my heart," he answered. "Forever. That little piece of me--"

She giggled. "Not so little."

"It'll be back." He was already getting hard again. "Soon."

"It sure will." Kyra squirmed out of his arms and stood up. "But there's something else first." She walked over to the dresser, opened the bottom drawer, and took out a lifelike cock-and-balls dildo, attached to a heavy black leather harness.

"It's your turn."

To be continued . . .

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

KenJames
KenJames
1,421 Followers
12