Pegging Peter Ch. 02

Story Info
Now, it's his turn.
3k words
4.55
56k
46

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

Peter stared at the strap-on in Kyra's hands. Its dildo was flesh-colored and looked like a real penis, with protruding veins and a wide flaring head. It was terrifying-way too big for his tight little asshole. He was scared to death . . . but also had a monster hard-on. "My turn?"

"That's right. Your turn." Kyra ran her fingers up and down the dildo's shaft and stroked its big head. "It's only fair. You fucked my ass." She set the heavy black leather harness on the dresser, then bent over and spread her butt cheeks, showing her asshole. It was still shiny with traces of lube and Peter's cum. "Remember this?"

His bone grew even harder. "Vividly."

She straightened up, turned back around, and grinned at his super-stiff prick. "You'll like getting your butt fucked. Guys do."

"How do you know?"

"I have it on good authority." She giggled at his expression. "Don't worry. I haven't been with any other men. Not since I married you."

"That dildo is so big."

"It's the same size as your cock." She straddled his hips and kissed him. "You'll be all right."

"When?" He shifted his hips, pressing his cock-head into her asshole.

"Soon." She kissed him again and then stood up. "First, I want to take a shower. And we ought to eat something . . ."

Peter realized he was hungry. He'd eaten on the airplane, but that had been hours ago. "Okay."

Kyra waved her butt suggestively as she walked to the bathroom. She stopped at the door and faced him. "Come on. You can wash my ass."

* * * *

They took a long sexy shower, then went downstairs to the kitchen. Peter opened a bottle of wine while Kyra fixed sandwiches. They ate at the glass-topped dining table, smiling at each other's naked bodies. When they'd finished, they took their glasses and the remaining wine into the living room.

"This feels good," Peter said. He and Kyra were sitting on the couch, sipping wine and cuddling.

"For me, too." Kyra put her hand on the inside of Peter's thigh and smiled at his swelling cock. "I've missed you so much. Not just the sex . . ." She moved her hand up his thigh, towards his groin. ". . . although that's great. Just being with you. Touching . . ." She ran her fingers over his smoothly-shaven balls and tugged on his heavy pubic hair.

"I like the way you touch me." Peter put his hand between Kyra's legs and ran a finger up and down her glistening slit.

"Me too." She put her hand over his, pushing his finger into her pussy. "Keep touching me, Stud."

"Will do." He slid his finger in deeper, crooking it to rub the little rough spot just inside her entrance. She moaned softly.

"What happened while I was gone?" he asked.

"Well, the neighbors' dog had puppies and the girls' baseball team held a car wash-"

"You know what I mean." He added a second finger and her moans grew louder. "What happened to you?"

"Aside from missing you a lot and being horny as hell?"

"When I left, you were afraid of anal. You got nervous if I touched your asshole."

"That's true." She stroked his hard-on while he fingered her pussy. "I did kind of overreact."

"That's changed. Why?"

"I'll tell you everything." She jumped to her feet and took his hand. "But not right now. It's time for me to fuck your sexy butt."

"All right." He wasn't afraid any more. Just unbelievably horny.

* * * *

In the master bedroom, Kyra wrapped her arms around Peter and kissed him fiercely. "I've been dreaming about this. Ever since . . . uh . . . never mind." She kissed him again-hard and dirty-while fondling his buttocks and humping his stiff cock.

"You really surprised me," Kyra said. "Licking my ass. It was great. Now, I want to show you how good it feels."

"All right. What do you want me to do?"

Kyra pointed to the foot of the bed. "Get on your hands and knees."

"That's your spot."

"Yeah, and you're about to see why I like it so much."

Peter moved into position. His reflection in the mirror at the head of the bed resembled a satyr from an old Greek mythology book. Kyra sank to her knees behind him, put her hands on his butt cheeks, and pulled them apart. "It DOES look a little like a rosebud," she whispered.

Lightning shot from Peter's anus to his already-stiff cock as Kyra's warm breath caressed his asshole. "So pretty," she said. "So fucking sexy." His cock throbbed as she kissed, licked, and nibbled around his anus, gradually moving in. He moaned and pushed his butt back into her face.

She laughed. "You like that, Boy?"

"Oh god! Yeah."

"I'm just getting started." She licked up and down his butt crack, sliding over his puckered hole without giving it any extra attention. Peter wrapped a hand around his painfully hard cock and squeezed it gently as she shortened her strokes, gradually approaching his anus.

"Man!" he moaned and squirmed as her flat tongue stroked his asshole. It was hot, wet, and insistent, sending firebolts of sexual energy through his body.

"You like that, Stud?" She pointed her tongue and pressed it into his anus, gradually teasing it open.

"Oh fuck!" He let go of his throbbing cock and ground his butt into her face. "That's so good!" Her tongue went in deeper, fucking his ass like a wide flat super-flexible cock.

"Good for me, too, Stud." Kyra kissed his asshole tenderly, then stood up and patted his butt affectionately.

He smiled at her in the mirror. "You gonna fuck me now?"

"Think you're ready?" She laughed softly, then walked over to the dresser and picked up the harness. "You better be."

Peter sat at the foot of the bed to watch Kyra put the harness on. Before, he'd just noticed the dildo. It still looked like a real cock-a long thick one with a wide flaring head and a set of bulging balls-mounted on a thick black leather plate.

There were two straps fastened to the harness' leather plate. Kyra put the heavier strap around her waist, then tightened the buckles and settled it on her hips.

"Help me with this other strap." The thin strap dangled from the leather plate. An odd-looking dildo was attached to it. It was shiny black and shorter than the flesh-colored cock-and-balls dildo, but just as thick, flaring from a smoothly-rounded head to its full diameter before narrowing abruptly at the base.

Peter pointed to the little dildo. "What's that?"

"Vaginal probe. It fucks me while I fuck you." She grinned at his expression. "There's an anal probe, too. But I'm not ready for that. Yet."

"Okay." He wasn't sure what else to say.

"God, I'm excited." Kyra lifted the heavy leather crotch plate, exposing her vulva. It gleamed with her juices. "See how wet I am?" She caught his hand and guided it between her legs.

"You sure are." Peter slipped a finger into her hot slick pussy and worked it in and out.

"Oh Baby!" she whispered. "You like playing with my cunt, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Want to stuff my snatch with something . . . bigger?" He nodded and she pointed to the little dildo dangling between her legs. "Good. You can put that in."

He pressed the vaginal probe's blunt head between her gleaming pussy lips. It was shorter than the flesh-colored dildo-or his own cock-but still long and thick. He was a little surprised when she took it so easily. Her pussy muscles resisted, making him work until the dildo reached its widest point, then it suddenly snapped into place. "Wow!" she gasped.

"Does it always feel like that?"

"I dunno. This is the first time I've had it in." She giggled. "We're both kinda virgins." She slid the palms of her hands up and down her inner thighs. "Now, help me with the strap."

The thin strap's buckle ended in a leather loop that snapped around the heavy strap. She giggled and squirmed as he tightened the buckle. "It's running right up my ass crack. It tickles."

"Man!" She stared at her reflection in the mirror behind the bed. "I really AM a chick with a dick, now." She fondled her tits while stroking the big dildo's shaft. "The way things move . . ." She looked at Peter. "You like this?"

"Well, I'm not really into shemales, but I'll make an exception in your case."

"That's good, because this chick is ready to put her dick up your virgin ass." She looked at his hard-on pointedly. "Looks like you're ready too. So, bend over."

Peter got back on his hands and knees at the foot of the bed. This was their favorite position for doggy style, because he could swing his hips freely while standing behind her. Now, she was going to fuck his ass the same way.

She ran the dildo's smooth plastic cock-head up and down his crack. It felt cool and not quite like the head of his own dick. He wondered how a real penis would feel. Then he wondered why he was thinking about that. His WIFE was going to fuck his butt. That didn't make him gay.

Kyra nuzzled the dildo's head against Peter's asshole, getting him even more excited. "Stop teasing," he said. "Fuck me for real."

"That's usually MY line." She coated her finger with lube and slid it up his ass. It didn't feel too different from a prostate exam. His cock jerked the same way as her finger entered him. But with a doctor, it was a quick feel and then out. This just kept going and going. Also, the doctors weren't big-breasted blond goddesses who'd been sharing his bed for over a year.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" She added a second finger, crossed with the first, and rotated her wrist while moving the pair in and out.

"Oh yeah." He pushed his butt back onto her thrusting fingers. "Amazing."

"You seem pretty relaxed." She got more aggressive. His stiff cock jerked as she fingered him roughly. "I think you're ready for the dildo."

"Sure." He wrapped his thumb and first finger around the base of his hard dick and cupped his balls with the remaining fingers. "Let's try it."

"That's my husband-the engineering approach." She pulled her fingers out of his ass, slathered them with lube, and slid them back inside, distributing the slippery gel.

"It's easier to try than to prove it can't be done."

"Well, YOU'RE getting done." She lubricated the big dildo and pressed its flaring cock-head into his asshole. "Right now."

Peter took long deep breaths, trying to slow his pounding heart as the pressure between his buttocks built. It hurt a little, but he wanted more.

"You okay, Bubba?" She drew back slightly when he tensed up, then pushed in deeper, gradually opening his tight anal muscles.

"Oh yeah. Feels great." He thrust his butt backward and screamed with surprise and pain as the fake cock slammed home. "Fuck!" he gasped.

Kyra held still. "Did that hurt?"

"A little." The pain was already fading. "Mostly surprised me." He tightened and relaxed his anal muscles, adjusting to the giant invader.

"The dildo's the same size as your cock." She grinned in the mirror. "But you've got a big-ass cock." She bent forward and reached around his torso. Her fingers closed on his rigid pole. "And it's fuckin' hard."

"I've never felt anything like this." He gently pushed her hand away. "Now, fuck me. I'm ready."

"Oh-kay!" Kyra's grin was wicked. "Boys have been fucking me since I grew tits. Now, it's my turn. I'm gonna fuck a boy." She pulled the dildo out slowly, sending waves of pleasure through Peter's body. "You like that . . . boy?"

"Oh fuck yeah." He moaned softly as she slid the dildo back up his butt, all the way to its balls.

"It's so sexy when you moan like that." She gripped his hips to steady herself and fucked him slowly, drawing back until the dildo's head was almost out and then pressing forward.

"It's sexy getting my ass fucked." Peter supported himself with one hand, rocking in time with Kyra's careful thrusts. He jacked his shaft with the thumb and first two fingers of his other hand while rubbing the other two fingers over his balls.

"It feels good fucking you." Kyra went a little faster. "The harness rubs my clit and the pussy probe shifts every time I move. It's not really like getting fucked, but it's still great." She looked down and smiled at the dildo sliding in and out of his ass.

She looked up again. "Wish I could feel you, though." She smiled wistfully and fucked him harder. "Your hot tight asshole, clamping my cock . . ."

"Me too." Peter suddenly wondered what a REAL cock was like. The dildo felt great, but still . . .

"My big hard dick . . ." Kyra smiled dreamily. ". . . pounding your hot ass . . ."

"Your big hot cock." His anal muscles clamped her plunging pole. "Plowing my butt . . . Shooting your cum . . ." He desperately wished she could really do that.

"Yeah, Baby," Kyra growled. "I've got a big hot load for you." She yanked the dildo out. "Get on your back. I want to fuck you face to face."

"Okay." Peter lay on his back at the foot of the bed with his knees folded over his chest, lifting his butt. "How's this?"

"Perfect." Kyra slid the dildo back up his ass. "Now, I'm going to give you a REAL ride." She moved the dildo in and out carefully, getting a feel for the new position, then fucked him roughly, bumping the big toy's balls into his butt cheeks. They were part of the dildo's base and didn't move like real balls.

"Fuck me, Baby!" He stroked his throbbing cock while she hammered his ass. "Good and hard."

She went faster. "Come on, Stallion! Shoot for me! While I fuck your stud ass!"

"Oh Baby, this is so-" Cum fountained from Peter's dick, splashing his belly and chest. "Fuck!" he groaned.

"That's right!" Kyra gasped. "Come for me! Spray that hot stuff!" She fucked him with long hard strokes until he'd spent himself, then stopped with the dildo deep inside his ass.

"Man!" She ran her fingers through the cum on his chest, then licked her fingers. "That was so good."

The dildo shifted in his ass as she bent forward to kiss him. "Oh!" he gasped.

"Poor Baby." She kissed her fingers and then touched them to his lips. He tasted traces of his cum. "I forgot how sensitive you are after you come." She pulled the dildo out of his butt, slowly and carefully. "That better?" He answered by grabbing her and kissing her passionately.

* * * *

Peter poured the last of the wine into their glasses and set the empty bottle on the coffee table, then sank back on the living room couch and kissed Kyra. "It's time," he said.

"Time for what?" she asked dreamily. "More sex? That'd be all right." She reached for his hardening cock. "Who gets fucked this time? And in which hole?"

He ran his index finger from her throat down between her bare breasts, over her navel and belly, and finally between her slightly-spread legs. "We'll get to that, but there's something else." He stroked her pussy lips. "The question you've been dodging."

Kyra ran her fingers up and down Peter's stiff shaft and over his swollen cock-head. "Well, it's not like I've been teasing you . . ."

"Hah! You love to tease me, you little vixen!"

"Gets you turned on, doesn't it?" She caught his hand and pushed his finger into her pussy. It was hot, tight, and slick. "I'm not just teasing. I've been looking forward to telling you about it, but I have my priorities. Like butt-fucking."

"Yeah, but now that we've got that out of the way . . ." He crooked the finger in her pussy, stroking her G-spot while rubbing his thumb over her clit hood.

"I met a woman . . ." Kyra closed her eyes and moaned softly. "Feels good."

"Focus, Baby," Peter said. "I'm your gay boyfriend and this is just between us girls. Tell me all the naughty details."

She opened her eyes again. "It's hard to pretend you're gay while you're fingering my snatch." She giggled. "But all right. Her name's Elana and I met her at the gym. We had coffee a couple times, then I went over to her place."

"I'd never been interested in girls, but I was missing you and feeling kinda lonely. We drank some wine and smoked a little pot." Kyra flashed her devil-angel grin. "Then, we went to bed and fucked like minks."

"Strap-ons and everything?"

"Not the FIRST time." She studied his face. "Elana's become part of . . . uh . . . my regular workout schedule. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"It gets me fucking horny." And he had the monster hard-on to prove it.

"Good." Kyra smiled. "'Cause Elana wants to meet you . . ."

To be continued . . .

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers