Pegging Peter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. What?"

"Get on your back."

"All right." Mark lay on the bed and folded his legs against his chest, showing Peter his little pink puckered hole. It gleamed with lube. "Come on and hammer my ass."

"Oh yeah." Peter knelt between Mark's spread thighs and pressed his cock-head into the bodybuilder's asshole. "I'm gonna plow you royally." He slid his dick up Mark's ass, all the way to his balls.

"Man! Your ass is SO fucking hot and tight." Peter pulled his dick completely out of Mark's butt, then pushed it all the way back in. He did that several times, penetrating Mark's tight anal ring and plunging into his depths, pausing at the end of each rough thrust and looking down at the sexy man under him. Submitting to the big black stud had been great, but now it was his turn to dominate.

"Oh God!" Mark gasped. "That's so fucking good." His big stiff cock jerked every time Peter slammed his butt.

"Good for me, too, Stud." Peter bent forward and kissed Mark, first tenderly but then aggressively. Mark kissed him back with a hard dirty tongue. They kept kissing as Peter fucked Mark with long steady strokes. It was like sex with a woman in missionary position-super intimate skin on skin contact with a hot tight hole clamping his sliding rod-but so different, with hard male muscle instead of soft yielding female flesh and a stiff cock rubbing his belly.

"I'm really going to fuck you now." Peter rose to his knees, gripped Mark's thighs, and pushed them away, lifting his butt higher.

"That's right!" Mark stroked his rock-hard dick while Peter plowed his ass, taking him with long hard steady strokes. "Fuck me. Good and hard."

Peter loved this position with Kyra-kneeling between her spread thighs and pounding her pussy or ass, watching his driving cock, her bouncing breasts, and especially the ecstatic expression on her face. Of course, sex with Kyra was always great, no matter what they were doing . . .

It was just as good with Mark-and excitingly different. His big male body with heavy thighs, bulging arms, and a flat muscular chest. His oversized hand jacking his magnificent boner. The sight of Peter's cock sliding in and out of the giant's sculpted buns. And an ecstatic expression like Kyra's . . .

"Oh man," Peter whispered. "This is so fucking good." The cum built steadily in his nuts as he rammed Mark's ass, pulling almost out and then slamming home.

Mark's hand flew over his stiff dick. "Oh fuck!" he gasped. "Oh fuck yeah!"

"Oh Jesus!" Peter went faster, driving his throbbing rod deep into Mark's hot tight hole.

"Come on, Stud." Mark cried. "Shoot your big hot load up-"

"Fuck . . ." The first shot exploded from Peter's gun, squirting into the muscular tunnel clenching his plunging pole.

"Yeah . . ." Mark moaned. Cum fountained from his giant chocolate dick, splashing his crotch, belly, and chest.

"Come for me, big guy." Peter hammered Mark's ass, firing shot after shot of cum up his hot tight hole.

Finally spent, Peter collapsed onto Mark. With Kyra, he had to prop himself on his elbows to keep off her heaving chest. Mark didn't even seem to notice his weight.

They kissed for a long time-passionate aggressively male kisses with underlying tenderness. It wasn't like kissing Kyra, or any other woman, but it was unbelievably great in its own way.

Peter fell asleep in Mark's arms.

* * * *

Bright sunlight streamed through the bedroom windows. Peter lay still with his eyes closed, fondling his stiff dick and remembering last night.

He'd awakened at 2:00 a.m. with Mark kneeling between his spread legs. Wordlessly, the big man had lubricated his ass and then taken him with long slow strokes. Peter had come when he felt Mark's giant cock shooting inside him. As always, it had been exciting being taken by a big powerful man, but now Peter was ready for his turn. He opened his eyes.

He was alone in bed, but the smell of fresh coffee filled the air. He stood up and stretched, then followed the aroma-and his raging hard on-into the combined living room and kitchen.

Mark was behind the counter, stark naked. "Hi sleepyhead. I was wondering if you'd ever get up." He smiled at Peter's stiff pole. "You're sure up now."

"Oh yeah." Peter kissed Mark and then curled his fingers around the big black man's hardening rod. "You're swinging some serious pipe yourself."

"We'll get to that." Mark patted Peter's butt. "But right now, I'm hungry." He kissed Peter again and then pushed him out of the kitchen area.

"So am I," Peter said. "We burned a lot of energy last night." He poured a cup of coffee, then sat at the counter to watch Mark fix bacon and scrambled eggs. It didn't take long.

The men attacked their food like starving wolves. Peter finished his last forkful of eggs, then pushed the plate away. "Man, that was great."

Mark poured more coffee. "Bacon and eggs are pretty simple."

"Silly." Peter laughed and kissed Mark. "You know what I mean."

"Of course." Mark kissed Peter back, then pulled away slightly and picked up his coffee cup. "I like having you to myself."

"Same here." Peter's cock swelled when Mark put a big hand on his thigh. "One-on-one is just so . . ." He fumbled for a better word. ". . . intimate, I guess."

"Yeah," Mark said. "The group thing with Elana and Kyra was wonderful . . . kind of a sexual buffet."

Peter laughed softly. "An all-you-can-eat buffet."

"Damn fine eating, too." Mark's cock had grown rock-hard. "But sometimes you just want bacon and eggs."

Peter wrapped his hand around Mark's stiff pole and stroked it slowly. "Or sausage."

Mark gripped Peter's rod. "You've got a nice sausage here. Big and fat." He rose to his feet and bent over the counter. "And I've got the buns to put it in."

* * * *

Later, Peter and Mark were sitting on the living room sofa, still naked, watching sports highlights.

Peter's phone chimed softly. "That's a text from Kyra. I'd better see what she wants." He dug the phone out of his jeans and looked at the screen. "Wow." It was a photo of Kyra, Elana, and two other women, all naked, blowing kisses at the camera and touching each other intimately.

He handed Mark the phone. "Damn," the big man whispered. "They're sure having a time."

"They sure are," Peter agreed. "There's something about women in a group, without any men."

"Guess so." Mark hesitated. "You think it's like that for guys, too?"

"Most likely. You got something in mind?"

"Well . . . yeah." Mark's grin was as sexy as the enormous boner he'd developed. "My college roommate's in town for the weekend. He was my boyfriend, too."

"Oh?" Peter's dick was just as hard as Mark's.

"Want to try an all-male three-way?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12