Peggy: A Nymph and Loving It

Story Info
Married lady is in complete submission.
8.5k words
4.15
108.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers

I'm in . . .ecstasy.

In my semiconscious reality, strong hands maul my eager flesh, lips suck my oversensitive skin, warm breath fans my face, caressing my parted lips . . . and a demanding cock continues to thrust into my well-fucked pussy.

A tongue seeks entry into my mouth and I accept it, allowing it to explore my teeth, my tongue, and the roof of my mouth. I want it in my mouth and suck it hungrily. I want every part of my body filled by him. I need male flesh inside me—deep inside me.

His thrusts become harder and faster, his groin slamming against mine, again and again, continually stimulating my clit. Rough hands constantly and painfully squeeze, push, and pull my breasts and nipples. There is no respite from this delicious mixture of pleasure and pain. And then I hear his grunt of satisfaction and feel his warm cum flood my cunt. Imagining his seed flowing—making its way deep into my body—drives me so crazy I shudder as multiple orgasms roll through me with ever-increasing intensity.

I'm out of my body . . . out of this world.

This is my fantasyland. This is what I was made for. I was made to give pleasure to men—and to women. I'm compelled to please all the men around me—lots of men. I'm a receptacle for semen—and I love it! I love it in my cunt. I love to swallow it. I crave it and can't get enough.

In my delirium, I'm aware of the cock now penetrating me, shooting even more cum into me. So much has been deposited in me today, it must be getting crowded in there. A grin spreads across my face at that wicked thought. Visualizing millions of busy, desperate sperm swimming in my stuffed womb, I moan. My hand drifts down to my pussy and I revel in the slippery wet mess between my legs. Even though he's already come, he's still going. I thoroughly enjoy feeling the warm, slick sexual juices oozing from where his cock still owns my cunt, pounding into my body, creating feelings in me that are both physical and emotional.

Someone pulls my nipples—hard. It's painful, but I hear myself say, "Oh yeah, baby, pull them harder." The pain is nice and becomes pleasure.

Floating in a sea of rapture, only vaguely aware of my surroundings, I slowly lift my heavy eyelids and peer at the grunting, heaving man above me. I know this man. He's real, I'm lying beneath him, and he's ramming me fiercely until he comes again. The realization triggers yet another wave of pleasure and an orgasm explodes within me, causing me to cry out in bliss. He finishes filling me and I can feel him beginning to soften, but I want more—a lot more.

Closing my eyes, I focus on the feelings inside, basking in the afterglow. How many people will take me? What are they going to do to me? Who else is in the room? Will they hurt me? Damn, I hope they do.

My lover's movement rouses me from my dreamy state and I gaze up at him through partially open, misty eyes. He crawls up my body and presents me with his cum-covered penis.

My eyes gradually swim into focus and I gaze up at the cock glistening with our juices. Instinctively I lifted my head and reaching down with my hand I cupped his balls and drew him close to me playing with him, holding his balls in my hand drawing him up to my face. I ran my finger around to his anus and he responded encouraging me to keep going. I smiled. The smell of semen was strong and I breathed it in tangy odour. A string was hanging down from his cock near my lips so I opened my mouth allowing it to fall into my open mouth. I caught it on my tongue and I savoured the taste of it. I love the taste and feel of hot semen fresh a man’s balls and I sucked him clean.

For a time reality replaced fantasy as I continued to massage his ass gazing contentedly at his balls as they swung close to my face gently hitting my chin. I grinned up at him as I heard him mutter “what a slut.” I enjoyed the sight and feel of the hairy scrotum and I flicked out my tongue licking his balls sucking them gently, one by one, into my mouth. I am constantly amazed at how every cock is different. Knowing what men like I licked that most sensitive place between his balls and his anus and finally the anus itself.

When my tongue touched that most sensitive area he jumped a little but then he moved and allowed his balls to roll on my eyes before allowing his ass to settle on my mouth. After I had given his ass hole a loving tongue bath he lifted his leg over me, leaving me with a view of his now shiny puckered little hole. I tried to lick it again but he had gone.

There was more movement between my legs and I knew the next man had come to take me, to possess my body and soon another face appeared in my view. He smiled at me as I sighed with pleasure. “Just fuck me hard,” was all I said thankful that it wasn’t over yet. Lifting my head from the pillow I looked down to where out bodies were about to be joined and I felt the usual warm tingling feeling of anticipation between my legs as I watched yet another rock hard cock poised at the entrance to my body. I rested my head on the pillow and repeated my request. “Fuck me, fuck me hard, suck my tits, pinch my nipples. Hurt me if you like,”

“Oh I will you slut,” and he did.

With a savage thrust he buried his cock into me and fully penetrated me in one motion. Leaning over me, his cock embedded deep inside my body his face inches from mine and full of raw animal lust he fucked me.

Between his grunts he said, “Fuck Peggy you’re a whore. …You are the best nympho slut I’ve ever had the pleasure of screwing. …You are a total fucking slut, aren’t you?”

A smile crept onto me face as I heard what he had called me and I trust my cunt up to meet him using my body to convey my feelings. I love being called a slut and whore and I nodded dreamily in agreement and then to remove any doubt confirmed, “yes I’m a whore so fuck me like a one anytime you want. Grabbing and pinching my own nipples I added, and I love pain too so hurt me as much as you want whenever you want.”

“Oh we will, Mrs. Peggy Sanford we will. I can’t believe my luck. Working with a married slut is so much fun.”

His words caused me to feel excited and yes I was married and my husband was at home waiting for me. This thought caused yet another wave of excitement to run through me with as much intensity as the thrusts I was receiving from the man’s cock.

When I travel I share a room with the guys from my company as often as I can. Most times I don’t even have a room booked in my name increasing the chance that my husband will find out.

I also meet up with as many guys as I can that I meet on the net. I particularly like to meet very Dominant men. Sadistic men. Sadistic couples.

I know fucking others is risky in more ways than one and if my husband found out what I was doing I would be in trouble, deep trouble but I love it. I need it. Fear and walking into the unknown is what makes me hot. Walking on the edge gets me off.

I lay back and let the man find his pleasure in my body and I receded back into my fantasy allowing my thoughts to drift as the man pounded me without mercy. This is what I am made for. To let men and women pleasure themselves with my body. I felt great. I was happy and I wanted more.

Suddenly he pushed into me hard and started to grunt making an animal noise as he emptied his balls into me using my willing body as a battering ram driving the air from my lungs as he battered me in his frenzied efforts to drive his cock into his slut as far as he could get causing our bodies to crash together his balls pounding against my ass.

I opened my eyes and watched in awe as he achieved complete sexual relief. When he had finished adding his load in my cunt I felt disappointment as I realised that there were no more men waiting to take his place. I watched as his cock slowly withdrew from me and I felt the emptiness between my legs and I felt physical loss. Strings of cum still connected us and I watched fascinated as they swung free. Gravity would soon have it’s way so I placed my hands on his bum my fingers seeking his ass hole and I pulled him up to my face and to my waiting mouth.

I looked up at him and a cheeky satisfied grin spread across his face. Giving him my best ‘slut’ look I slowly, deliberately ran my hand up and down his softening cock until some of the goo fell onto my lips. I held eye contact with him as I licked at it then took his cock into my mouth I sucked him clean.

As I did this I shoved one fingers down between my legs gathering some of the hot steamy mess on my fingers. Transferring a lubricated finger it to his ass hole I shoved it inside him.

“To show you that I know my place with you I am going to kiss your ass and using the finger embedded inside his bum I urged him higher until his balls were resting on my mouth. I gave the hairy gonads a loving tongue bath then withdrawing my finger from his hole I did as I promised and kissed his ass. Then licked that most wonderful spot between the balls and ass hole.

Now I know the sight of a guy sitting on my face as I lick his ass doesn’t present a very elegant picture but I love it. Many women don’t like licking ass but I will do anything if it brings a man pleasure. I want to serve a man or woman completely performing any sex act that will pleasure them and to kiss and/or lick a person’s ass hole is to completely humble and humiliate myself before them. It means that I have totally submitted myself completely without reservation to them and their desires. Why? It’s simple. I am a woman that wants to be used and abused.

Smiling down at me he said, “Peggy you are something else. You are one of the most exciting, interesting and sluttish women I’ve ever met.”

I smiled and with a sign of gratitude I whispered, “thanks” I said as I lay basking in his compliments. “But next time you guys how about arranging a gangbang for me. Or better yet arrange for a bunch of horny men to gang rape me.”

With a dirty wanton expression on my face I Shook my shoulders so my tits wobbled around and spreading my legs wide apart obscenely I added, “See this cunt? It belongs to a slut who needs more cock. I want my cunt overflowing with cum. Any number of cocks and size shape or colour doesn’t matter. I just want cock.”

Laughing one of the guys slapped me hard on my ass, “Come on Mrs Slut Sanford go and take a shower you have a plane to catch.”

Being a born exhibitionist I made a lurid show of getting off the bed where I had spent the entire day stepped over the crumpled sheets and clothing strewn all over the floor and made my way to the bathroom. When I reached the door I looked back over my shoulder at the two still naked men in the room, stuck my ass out to them and said, “find me some men who want a piece of this sluts ass,” and wiggling my ass provocatively I disappeared into the bathroom.

After showering I slipped on a shirt but didn’t do it up leaving my pussy and tits on display. As I Looked at my image in the mirror I remembered a night not long ago where a man took me to a party, stripped me and made me lie on a bed naked and on public display for the entire evening. During the party a constant stream of complete strangers would come into the bedroom to use the on-suite bathroom and I had to stay naked on the bed. It was embarrassing and humiliating and I was turned on to the max. Even thinking about it now and despite all the sex I’d had that day I felt horny and I felt a gentle flush creep over me.

Leaving the memory behind I walked back into the bedroom and my pussy tingled immediately at the site that greeted me. I was standing face to face with a man I had never met before and he was black.

Stunned, immediately aroused and very curious I looked across at my two friends and laughed. “Shit you blokes didn’t waste any time did you.”

Laughing one of my colleagues came over to me and placed his hands on my tits lifting them up to the stranger and whispered into my ear.

“Be careful what you wish for because you never know you might just get it.” Then he whispered softly in my ear “and he is safe.” I turned my face towards him and looked at him noting with glint of excitement in his eyes. I didn’t say anything and taking my silence as my approval he continued. “Peggy this is James. James I am happy to give you Peggy.”

Moving his hands down and placing them between my legs he massaging my pussy then slipped tow fingers inside me. “And James you can have her in any way you want. She is your slut. Pleasure yourself with her.”

As he said this he gently nudged me towards James until I stood close to him. Leaning down he kissed me immediately placing one hand between my legs and the other on my breast squeezing my nipple firmly.

Breaking the kiss he stood back a little and looked at me his gaze intense. Sense that he was trying to read me I endeavoured to keep my response neutral but I’m the excitement I felt surging through my body was reflected in my eyes. Obviously my attempt to remain uncommitted failed (happily so) and eventually his eyes began to roam unashamedly over my body. I watched him as his eyes came to rest on my tits and I trembled as he reached our and took my hold nipples rolling them between his fingers before pulling them away from my body and increasing the squeezing harder as they were stretched as far as they would go. Pain was also becoming a factor.

Without releasing my tits or the pressure on my nipples he said. “Someone you know sent me to see you. They know what you want and I’m here to see if what you mean what you say.”

Then he pinched both my nipples hard extremely hard and maintained the pressure until I started to cry but I didn’t try to pull away or in any way stop him. The truth is I want to be treated like this.

My tears appeared to encourage him because he squeezed even harder causing me to gasp with pain and my knees to bend a little. It took all the strength I had to remain standing the pain in my nipples was white hot and penetrating.

“Smiling at my effort to stand still as he punished my nipples I was aware that he was speaking and I listened though a film of tears. Our mutual friend has seen your stories on Literotica and your profile on the bondage site and we know what you want.”

Now like I said I am an exhibitionist but the stories I had written were about a lot more that flashing and public nudity. I have a profile on a bondage site in it I reveal all of my deepest and darkest desires and I have made it know on that site that I want them all realised. I have made it as clear as possible that while I am a regular mum and wife I’m also a slut and a whore. I’ve also become a pain loving cum slut who has almost no limits. The stories I have written are based on true events and are about submission, complete submission. I have invited men or couple who are sadistic to contact me and use me. Almost nothing is out of bounds. Forced public nudity, prostitution, rape, gang rape, whipping, canning and extreme humiliation are what I want. The more sadistic they are the better I like it. It is the unknown that I crave.

Slowly I began to realise that the pain in my tits was subsiding and that I was now sitting on the bed naked and in front of a man I had known for just a few minutes. It was the stuff of dreams. It was a situation I had hoped for. I was intensely aroused because I didn’t know what was going to happen next. I wasn’t in control and this was indeed the unknown and I was totally turned on.

I managed a smile as I gazed up at him through my tear filled eyes and ran my hands over my boobs trying to soothing the pain in my nipples.

Taking hold of both breasts I held them out to him starring at him defiantly.

Without saying a word he slapped me firmly across the face before taking my nipples between his fingers again and the pain started over which was immediately hot and piecing causing tears to start streaming down my face falling from my chin onto my tortured nipples.

Even though slightly befuddled by the white-hot exquisite pain emanating from the tips of my breasts I heard him issue me with an authoritative order making me shiver with anticipation. “Take my cock out and suck me off you slut.”

Groping for him through the tears and the pain I did as he ordered and soon his black cock sprang free in front of my face swinging around in a blurry haze.

Releasing my nipples he grabbed my hair roughly and forced my face into his groin and proceeded to fuck my face with a merciless savagery that demonstrated his total disregard for me. I merely provided him with a warn moist fleshy orifice for him to pleasure himself with. Struggling to breath I began coughing and spluttering as he used my hair to pull me hard into his crotch as he continued his pitiless attack on my mouth and throat. A camera flashed and I was vaguely aware this brutal and barbaric face fucking I was receiving was being recorded and the thought thrilled me.

I knew he was about to cum when he started to slam into me so hard I thought he was trying to push his cock out the back of my neck but he surprised me by pulling out and pushing me unceremoniously onto my back causing my legs to fly up he entered me fully in one thrust staying deep in me as he spurted his cum inside me.

This scene was too much for one of my other lovers and as soon as he could access my face he grabbed my hair in a vice like grip and rammed his throbbing cock deep into my throat and started to unload a copious amount of cum into me. Unable to breath let alone swallow I gagged as he continued to use and abuse my mouth savagely fucking my face as his cum spurted out of him filling my mouth to overflowing some going up my nose as I struggled to breath. Finally he finished and pleasured himself for a few more seconds before he finally released me leaving me to suck air into my lungs spluttering and coughing semen flying from my mouth and nose. I leaned forward and greedily sucked much needed air into my lungs. As my fight for breath eased I became aware of strings of his white fluid hanging from my mouth swinging with my movement back and forth eventually dropping into my lap. I felt like a whore and I treasured the feeling.

I raised my eyes to see him standing in front of me the expression on his face left me in no doubt that he considered me to be a slut and his next words spoken in a contemptuous humiliating manner confirmed it.

“Clean this mess up you slut” and he pulled my face to him again and held me there until he was satisfied that I had licked him clean.

I love looking at naked men. The male genitalia well cocks and balls are a never ending source of fascination and satisfaction for me. I love seeing the man’s cock resting on his balls, balls that are hanging loose and free. I adore picking them up playing with them feeling the weight of them in my hands as I think of what lies inside waiting for me to entice out. And the sense of power as I see a cock grow and swell in front of my eyes knowing that I have caused it makes me feel great. And I love being dominated and humiliated.

Aware that the other two men in the room watching and also considered me a slut I put on a show as I sucked the now soft clean cock into my mouth while moving my head away from him stretching him. Soon his cock popped noisily out of my mouth and I gave his cock and balls one last lewd lick turned to the men and opened my mouth demonstrating to my happy audience that I had swallowed all that had been given me.

James barked his nest order at me. “Now get dressed.”

I stood up and started to move towards the bathroom “I need to get cleaned up first.”

“No. Just put your panties and your dress on. Don’t get cleaned up and don’t go to the toilet until you are told to.” Mystified my immediate though was of going home to my husband with a pussy full of another man’s semen and I felt my tingle as felt the fear of discovery. But with only the slightest hesitation I obeyed.

alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers