Peggy & I Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousin Sara needs sexual instruction.
14.9k words
4.55
20.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thanks to my editor, Saltysooner, who helped with character conversations, grammar and much, much more.

Lovers' Dilemma: recap of the end of Chapter One

Once lonely geeks, Alex and Peggy found each other and developed a romantic love affair that has gone on for six years. They pledged their love to each other, and have been true to each other through many adventures.

Now they are faced with a dilemma. Sara, Peg's cousin that Al met when Sara was still in high school, is now a college graduate in her early twenties. She called Peg and said there was a crisis in her life.

Arriving at their home on a Friday evening, she confessed that she is a lesbian, but is unsuccessful at lovemaking. She also admits she has had a crush on Peggy, and wants Peg and Al to teach her to be a sensitive lover, using Peggy as her lover under Alex's instruction.

Peggy sent Sara to bed, and is going to discuss options with Alex.

*****

I poured two scotches and joined Peg at the kitchen table.

"Peg," I said, "your cousin is a mess. She knows how devoted we are to each other, and what she asked for tonight has to be out of desperation."

"I know, Al. I've never seen her talking crazy like this. She knows there's no one for me but you. Honestly, you know I've talked about lesbian fantasies with you during sex, but the thought of actually doing it with another woman is out of the question. And doing it with a relative is just so wrong."

"Yeah, but there has to be something we can do for her. Even if we got her some sort of . . . training aid, there's not much I could really do. She needs a real woman who is responsive to her actions so that she gets reinforcing feedback. You know I'm not going to sit in a room with them and direct or critique her on having sex with another woman. This isn't Cinemax, and I know you wouldn't want to sit there with me watching your cousin having sex."

"Well, you can't just tell her what to do. She said she tried reading about romantic sex, but she just doesn't get it," Peg replied.

"Is there anyone you can call who can help?"

"Let me think for a minute."

We sat there for fifteen or twenty minutes going over all of the people we knew. We had some gay and lesbian friends, but they were all in relationships and we doubted any of the lesbians would stray outside their own partners.

"Wait a minute!" Peg said excitedly. "There's a manger in the Avionics Division. She moved here eight or nine months ago. It was for a promotion, but I think it was also because of the diversity policy at our company."

---

A decade ago, an attempt to steal company secrets was foiled when an employee came out of the closet rather than give in to blackmail. Our CEO, Armand Whittenstone took the opportunity created by that incident to make sure the company's policy was clear that no discrimination because of an employee's sexual orientation would be tolerated. Open mutually-consensual discussion of orientation was encouraged.

"I consider every one of my employees to be family," Armand said in an address to the workforce. "As a Christian, it is my duty to make sure my family is protected and comfortable here at Whittenstone."

Because of that open and tolerant policy, many employees came out, including a couple of Peggy's friends.

Since they can discuss sexual topics, some of Peg's friends, both straight and gay, revealed their love of sensual sex, and Peggy told them what a romantic, sensual lover I am.

Peg told me about some of their lunch conversations that could make a Sailor blush.

Borrowing a line from Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction, I replied, "When you little scamps get together for lunch, you're worse than a sewing circle."

"Oh, you know how us gals are," she replied. "We like to share recipes, makeup secrets and sex technique tips. When I told them how great a lover you are, two of the bi ones asked me on the QT if I was interested in a threesome with them."

"When I told them that you took me completely off the market six years ago, they were disappointed, but we're still friends."

---

Back at our kitchen table that night, Peggy thought of one woman who might be able to help solve Sara's dilemma.

"We have a manager named Mandy, and she's bi. She's hot for some guy who's a big shot over at some med-tech company. And guess what? Her sister died a couple of years ago, and the hunk was her brother-in-law. Or is her brother-in-law. I don't know if the status changes when someone dies."

"Anyway, she is in her forties, she's really experienced, she's brilliant and she's really hot."

"Sounds good, so far. Anything else I need to know about her?"

"She likes single malt scotch."

"Call her."

Peg got out her Smartphone and looked up the contact for Mandy. She dialed her number and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mandy, this is Peggy. I've got Alex on the line with me. Sorry it's so late."

"It's okay. Hi, Alex. So, what's up?"

"Al and I want to know if you would be interested in doing a favor for us and my cousin, Sara."

"What kind of favor?" Mandy inquired.

"It's kind of hard to explain but it's sexual in nature," Peggy said apologetically.

"A four-way? I thought you weren't interested," Mandy said with obvious curiosity.

"No, it's not that . . . well, it's kind of that . . . but not really . . ." Peggy's voice trailed off as she hit a brick wall trying to think of a delicate way to bring up Sara's sexual dilemma.

I said, "Mandy, it's Alex again. It's not about us; it's about Peggy's cousin. She's having a . . . uh . . . sexual crisis . . . and Peggy thought you might be able to help. Are you free for breakfast tomorrow? We're not real comfortable discussing this over the phone and it would help a lot for you to meet Sara in person."

"I'm intrigued. Yeah, I'm free tomorrow. My guy's out of town this weekend at a convention. What time and where?"

"Someplace out of town. This is a bit delicate, and I don't want friends running into us and interrupting. There's an IHOP on Daniel Webster Highway in Nashua. How about eight am?"

"IHOP on DWH. Eight tomorrow. Great! See you there."

Peg said, "Mandy, you're a lifesaver. I'll owe you."

"Right you are, you cute pixie, but you'll never pay me what I want. Goodnight, Alex, you lucky dog!"

"Bye, Mandy," I said and hung up.

"Do you think she'll do it?" I asked Peggy.

"I think so," she replied. "First, Sara is cute. Second, I think Mandy would walk over hot coals in her bare feet to do anything sexually-related involving you."

"Peg, just how detailed do you girls get when you go to lunch together? One of your friends from the materials lab came to the engineering design lab the other day. She had the specs for a new polymer we're developing and she spent a long time talking to Alvin and me about the tensile strength issues."

"She was fidgeting the whole time, and I swear she was breathing hard by the time she left. I don't think it was Alvin. He's sixty three."

"Ava?" Peg asked. "Well, she went to lunch with us at 'The 99' for Sylvia's birthday. One of the gals asked if I was lonely last week when you went to training in Boston for two days." Peg paused a moment and sheepishly said, "I may have . . . uh . . . mentioned that you called."

"No way! You didn't tell them what we said, did you?"

"Uh, well . . . not exactly. I just said that I was a bit . . . uh . . ."

"Horny?"

"Yeah. That . . ."

"You did not tell them that you were 'my little co-ed,' and that I was going to teach you all about how to stimulate the female sexual apparatus, did you? "

"Oh, no! I never tell anyone what we talk about. That's ours. That's private. Just between me and my Sweetie," she said brushing her hand over my cheek.

"So?"

"Okay. I told them that you called, and by the end of the call, I had my face buried in my pillow and I was screaming."

"Peggy!" I didn't know whether to be shocked or to laugh from the visual she just brought to mind.

"Oh, I didn't give them details. And the last six years with you have been the only six years I have had where other women are jealous of my love life. You give me the best bragging rights of any woman in the Chem Lab.

"You're not going to make me give up that pleasure are you?" she said, rubbing her hand along the inside of my left thigh.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Our tongues played in each others' mouth for a minute.

"I think you should pay for that pleasure," I said when our kiss ended.

"Anything come to mind?"

"Oh, yeah. Come with me," I said taking her by the hand.

We took what was left of our drinks and I led her to our bedroom. When the door was shut, I turned her around and pulled her to my chest so that she faced away. My hands started to rub up and down her sides. She leaned her head back on my chest.

I said, "Your payment is this: For every button I undo on your blouse, I want you to tell me one sexy thing you shared with your friends."

One hand reached behind her and rubbed on my penis through my pants.

"Oh, yes. I'd like that," she replied in a dreamy voice.

I unbuttoned the top button.

"I told them you took your time undressing me."

Second button.

"I said you liked it when I wore sexy lingerie."

Third button.

"You give great massages"

Fourth button.

"You like to say romantic things in my ear when we're out dancing."

Fifth button.

"After six years of marriage, you still look down my blouse when I bend over."

Last button.

"And what turned them on the most . . ."

"Yeah?" I said expectantly.

". . . was when I told them you take me to chick flicks whenever I want."

I had her blouse open and was running my hands up the outside of her silky camisole to her breasts. With her small, firm breasts, Peggy didn't always wear a bra and this was one of those times.

"Oh, yeah?" I whispered in her ear. "I think this chick has a couple of things I want to flick," I continued, flicking my fingers over her nipples under the camisole.

"Oh, God! That feels so good! Pinch them!"

As I lightly pinched her nipples through the fabric, she moaned. I took her blouse off and massaged her breasts through the thin fabric of her camisole.

"Honey, I love your perky little breasts. They are so sexy."

"I can feel how much you like them," she said, stroking my erection. "But some day, they may not be firm anymore."

"Then I'll love to suck on your flabby little breasts. As long as they're yours, I'll love them."

"Oh, God, I love you."

I unzipped her pants and let them fall away from her slender hips to the floor. She stepped out of them, stepping out of her sandals at the same time.

"I'm going to pull down your panties with my teeth," I said. "Then I'm going to pull them off and kneel behind you and drive you wild."

I squatted behind her and started to run my hands up and down her legs. I kissed the small of her back while I did this and then caught the waistband of her panties with my teeth. I pulled them down far enough to expose her ass, and then started kissing it while I continued to fondle her legs. I could feel her shiver as I did this.

She knew what I was going to do next.

I bent her forward so that her arms were now on the bed and her wonderful little ass was waiting for me. I knelt behind her and, using just my teeth, I slowly pulled her panties down and off.

I started licking her thighs from behind as my fingers reached around and felt her lush pubic hair. I played with the hair while I licked higher and higher. She spread her feet a little wider apart.

"I love the smell of your pussy," I said. "Would you like me to lick it?"

"Yesss. Yesss!" she begged.

"Tell me to lick it. Tell me you want me to lick your wet pussy."

"Oh, God, I want you to lick my pussy. Suck it. Put your fingers in it. I want you to make me cum!"

I slowly stated to lick her exposed labia.

"Yesss, oh yesss, oh yesss!"

I stuck my tongue as far as it would go inside her. She was very wet now. Her juice was almost neutral-tasting, with a slightly metallic sweetness. I sucked on her, and her knees buckled against the edge of the bed.

"Unghhhhh . . . ahhngggg"

I started to finger her, and replaced my tongue with two fingers while licking the back edge of her labia. I felt her hand go to underneath her body to reach her clit and masturbate.

I continued licking and fingering her while she rubbed on herself for a couple more minutes.

"Ahhhhhnnggg. Oh yesss. Ayhhhh!" she screamed as she came.

She flopped forward onto the bed and played with her pussy dreamily for a few minutes. I unzipped my pants and took out my dick. I masturbated slowly while I watched my lover blissfully rub on herself. The camisole was one of my favorite things to see her in, and I found her lying on her stomach wearing only the camisole very erotic.

She turned over and saw me stroking myself. She edged to the end of the bed and pulled me to her. I felt her soft lips touch the head of my dick, and I called out, "Oh, Peg, Yes."

I looked down at her. She was leaning forward, and I could see down the top of the camisole, almost to her nipples. As her head moved back and forth, I could see her breasts sway under the silky fabric.

It only took a few minutes and I came.

"Uhhhhhhhh," I said as I strained to hold myself back as long as possible. Suddenly, I shot my load into Peggy's mouth and she sucked on me harder as I did so. I felt my legs weaken as she drew the last bit of cum out of my dick and then ran her tongue over my hyper-sensitive cock.

She released me from her mouth and swallowed everything. I pushed her down on the bed, and we cuddled. She took a sip of her scotch to rinse the taste of my ejaculate from her mouth since she knew I didn't like the taste of my own cum.

We cuddled and kissed for almost half an hour, with me feeling her breasts and the smooth skin of her tummy and back under the camisole.

It was almost 11:30, and I knew we should get some sleep before getting up early for the trip to IHOP. Unfortunately, half an hour of playing with Peggy's breasts and slim body had us both aroused enough that she spread her legs and looked at me lustfully.

"One more time before we go to sleep?" she said with a wicked grin.

The half hour of languid foreplay had gotten both of us really, really hot. Her elfin smile was too much for me to say no and I had an erection anyway. Reaching down between her legs, I found that she was still very wet.

I moved on top of her and entered her slowly; she moaned softly as she took me in. I leaned over her to place my arms under her shoulders and cradle her head in my hands. I started to move in and out in a slow, easy rhythm. I was unaware of anything else in the world but the beautiful woman in my arms while I told her over and over how much I loved her. As our excitement slowly grew, I told her how erotic she looked. I whispered sweet, lustful things I loved about her body as I fucked her.

"Your breasts turn me on more than any other woman I have ever met, and your small waist is the perfect shape. But your eyes . . . your eyes . . . I get lost every time I look into your soft brown eyes. Your gaze is hypnotic, and I could never have another. I love you, Sweetheart, I love you."

Ten minutes of pillow talk and I could feel her building to climax.

I whispered, "I want to hear you cum loud enough for your cousin to hear. I want her to lay there in her bed and know that my dick is where she wants her tongue."

I had no idea what Peg's reaction would be, but the results were startling. She rammed her pelvis into mine harder and faster, and I felt her hand on her clit again.

"Oh, God, I want you to fuck me, Alex. Cum inside me! Oh, yesss, yesss, YESSS!" she yelled as she came.

Her reaction to my talk of her cousin wanting to lick her was both surprising and stimulating. I couldn't hold off any longer.

"AGGGGGHH!" I cried out loudly as I came for the second time that evening.

Once our orgasms subsided and we caught our breath, we got under the covers and held each other until we went to sleep.

The alarm woke us at six o'clock. Peg got up and showered, and then it was my turn. I didn't join her in the shower because we had never, ever managed to shower together without having sex. We just didn't have the time that morning.

While I was in the shower, Peg woke Sara and told her to get dressed. Peg came back to the bedroom, and we got ready to go.

Sara met us in the living room.

"Peg said something about breakfast at IHOP?" she said inquiringly.

I said, "Yeah, we're going to see one of Peg's friends from work. We spoke to her briefly last night and she may be able to help us."

I used "us" deliberately instead of "you" so that Sara would know that solving her problem was important to us, too.

"Uh . . . so the two of you aren't . . ."

"No, Sara. I'm not going to have sex with you, and neither is Peg. I think you knew that before you got here."

"Yeah, I kind of did, but I was hoping. I know the two of you are only into each other and I'm jealous. You have what I want, but can't have."

"Oh, Sara, I love you," Peg said. "We'll work through this together. I'm sure my friend Mandy will help us figure out what to do."

On the way to IHOP, Sara said, "Peg, is it okay for me to ask you something personal?"

Peg laughed and said, "Is it more personal than asking me to have sex with you? If it is, I'm not answering."

"Uh . . . well I guess not, if you put it that way. I heard you two last night. Twice. Did you two really make love twice and spend over an hour doing it?"

"Yeah, we did, Sara. Romantic sex takes a long time. Getting there is as good as getting there, if you take my meaning."

"Oh . . ."

Sara was silent for the rest of the trip, thinking about what Peg had just said.

When we got to IHOP, Mandy was waiting for us. She was about five-six with a trim build that was getting just a little round at the edges. She looked to be in her mid-forties. Her dirty-blond hair was fairly short and in a wispy hairdo that gave her a more youthful appearance. Her face was heart-shaped face with a pert little nose and soft, round hazel eyes. Her breasts were larger than Peg's, maybe a 32B.

She was wearing a silky blue top over jeans with a western belt. On her feet were, oddly enough, the same mesh weave gray-green Merrill slip-ons I was wearing.

She was very pretty, but I still didn't think she was in the same league as my Peggy. No woman was.

Peggy gave her a perfunctory hug and introduced everyone.

Mandy sized up Sara with a practiced eye. She saw a woman in her early-20s, about five-five and with a lean, athletic figure. Sara's auburn hair came to the middle of her back. She had almond shaped green eyes and a narrow nose. Below it was a cupie-bow mouth with red lipstick.

Sara's 32C breasts rode high and were nicely accentuated by her tight-fitting polo shirt. Her hips nicely filled out a tight denim skirt that ended mid-thigh and revealed a pair of tanned and well-toned legs. She wore open-toe sandals without stockings.

I saw Mandy's eyes roaming back and forth from Sara's breasts to her ass and detected a sense of approval in her look.

We had to wait a little longer than normal to get seated because I asked for one of the highly-prized booths at the back of the restaurant. With the Saturday morning crowd, it offered the most privacy for our conversation.