Peggy Finds Her Throat Pussy

Story Info
You get a firm lesson in pleasing your master.
1.2k words
3.96
44.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doboy1
doboy1
2 Followers

"You're late, Peggy. You kept me waiting. Bad girl. It is clear you need some instruction in how to properly honor your master.

"You will take off all of your clothing, open the blinds, turn on the lights, and sit naked before the window. Anyone passing by will see you and know Peggy Sanford is a slut."

I tell you to get in the bed. You lay face down. I rub the lube over your cunt and asshole.

You see the thick, long dildo in my hand, and wonder if it is headed for your cunt or your ass. I hold it to your lips, and tell you to kiss and suck it. Your shakey breath shows how desperately you need the fucking. I slide the dildo into your mouth until you choke, hold it a few seconds, then back it out. You catch your breath, and appologize for not throating it all.

I give you another chance, sliding it to the back of your throat, and gently resting it against your soft throat-pussy. The gags come and go, as you try to relax. You let it in another half inch, and the gags are stronger and longer, but do subside in time. I slide it the rest of the way down, like a sword swallower. Your gag clamps hard on the shaft, but it is already too deep to stop.

You feel the shaft slide in and out of your throat, and you know you have found a new way to be fucked. You find you can breathe out by blowing hard while the cock is in your throat, allowing you to use the precious instant when the cock clears your throat on the back stroke to gulp a small breath. You give yourself; your ability to breathe, speak, eat, drink, all will take second place to being fucked by this cock, this dildo, your master.

I straddle you from behind, run my fingers through your hair, and take a firm grip on your head with my right hand. Now you know what happens next.

Your hips reach back for me, as my hard, thick, hot cock slams home in your cunt. I pull your head back hard with each thrust, and you scream in ecstasy. My left hand slips around your chest, and I pinch your nipple hard, twisting it to modulate the scream from your lips. I pause for a moment, and warn you to call yellow or red now or never. You say nothing, and I slip my cock from your cunt and ram it into your ass with one thrust.

Your scream is in earnest now, but silenced quickly as I slide the dildo down your throat again. The gargled sound of your stoppered screams and gulping breaths, each time the dildo comes out far enough to clear your throat, accompany the hard slap of my hips on your ass and the smack of my hand slapping your tit. The cum-spasm starts in your pussy, spreads quickly to cramp your asshole, run spasms of fire down the insides of your thighs and belly and the edges of your ribs, as each muscle contracts harder than they ever have in the orgasm. The cum-fire runs over the skin of your whole body, breaking a clean, full sweat over every inch of your skin. The purgatory of pleasure lasts impossibly long, then eases down to an exhausted peace.

You lay quietly under me, my thick cock still in your ass, the dildo out enough for you to breathe. I slowly thrust in and out of your ass, which no longer makes any pretense of resisting me.

After your rest, I begin thrusting harder again, telling you to start begging for my come. You beg more and more desperately as I thrust faster and faster. I pull out and tell you to suck me.

You spin around and take the fat purple head in your mouth. You can taste the musky wool smell of my cock through the ass-taste from yourself. Your hands eagerly stroke up and down the shaft with your lips, and you want my come in your mouth. You feel my hands take your head by the hair, and immediately your own hands go limp, as you give me your head for the fucking. I thrust each time full and deep to the hilt in your mouth and throat-pussy.

You try to last without breathing until I finish. The thrusts go on and on, and you wonder if you will make it. Finally, I pull my cock out and you desparately gulp air as I pump the gushing come on your face, hair, and tits. In the quiet that follows, you ask me if you were a good girl. I tell you, "Yes, Peggy, a very good girl. Much better. That is how to give yourself properly to your master. "

The silent tears of joy and relief slip down your cheeks as I pat your head. You get up, and begin toward the shower to clean up. The door rings.

I tell you the pizza is here. You are to hold only a pillow in front of your pussy and go to the door. As you open the door, you see the eyes go wide on the high school kid with the pie. The look changes from shock to horny wonder as he realizes the cream on your naked tits is come. I tell you to come back for the money.

The kid's eyes are glued to your ass as you walk away from him. His shock is fresh when he sees your stretched, dripping asshole. I give you the twenty, and you turn back to the door. You give him the money, and he hands you the pie. It is too hot to hold from the bottom with one hand, and your other hand is holding the pillow over your pussy.

I tell you to put the pie on the pillow, and put both down on the table. Now you stand naked in front of the kid. I ask the boy, "Would you like the rest of your tip?" He staggers in silence, then manages a twitching nod. I tell you to kneel before him and open his pants. There, in the open door, you suck his cock and stroke his balls.

His blows his load quickly, and I tell you to keep sucking as you drink him. He begins thanking you abjectly as he closes his pants. I tell him he is welcome. He makes the connection and thanks me for your blowjob. I again tell him he is welcome.

He goes.

As I hungrily eat our dinner, I explain the last part of our evenning. After you clear the places, you put your slice in the bowl on the floor, get a small pad of paper, and write as I dictate: "I promise to give a full cocksucking and throat-fucking to the bearer of this note within twenty minutes of presentation, no matter who presents it to me or where and in what company." You are permitted a bite of pizza between each of the five copies you make.

You sign and date each of the notes.

I place them in my wallet. You notice the taught roundness of the wallet where it is folded, the smoothness of the rich, brown leather, and think of the head of each cock as it slips through your lips, and the fading gag as it slides down your throat.

doboy1
doboy1
2 Followers