Peggy Flashes and Fucks Me

Story Info
Wife's friend teases me and fucks me in our house.
2.7k words
4.12
130.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hhart708
hhart708
47 Followers

My wife, Brenda and I married later than I thought was normal, I was 33, she was 37. We have a great marriage...similar personalities, both republicans, believe it is better to save than spend and believe our house should always be clean and decorated nicely. The one area that we do not have in perfect alignment is our sex life.

I want and could have sex wife her every night in many different positions. She on the other hand...wants sex one every two weeks with the lights out and only in the missionary position. Being the good husband, I accepted this, knowing that looking at porn and ready sex stories would help me threw the "hard" times.

What I did not know was that my wife had shared my need for more sex than she wanted to give up with several of her longtime close girlfriends. These women were all professional career women who had never married, worked in the financial district with my wife prior to our marriage and for the most part were above average in the looks area.

About a year after we were married, my wife told me that her friend Peggy was going to come for a visit and stay over night at our house. I thought nothing of this as I had met Peggy and she had stay over at our place several times in the past and we had spent lots of time with her since Jen and I had met.

Peggy was your typical New York chick. More worried about how she looked than what she was doing at that point. Always more worried about herself than anyone else and had been seeing a psychologist/counselor since high school. She was a career woman who was also a career single woman. She was pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous...5'5", 145 pounds, dark black hair, a nice smile, 36C tits and a nice body, not great, but nice. She also smoked which totally turned me off as I hated women who smoked. Peggy was always breaking up with his latest boyfriend for the dumbest reason and I had decided in my own head that she was a whack job.

As I got home from work on the Friday that Peggy was supposed to stay over, my wife told me that Peggy was running late as usual and would not be at our place until 6:30 p.m. That worked for me as I normally went to bed at 9:30 each night and it was less time I would need to pretend I wanted to listen to Peggy and my wife talk about their Wall Street Days.

Peggy arrived around 7 p.m. and we had quick dinner and then Peggy wanted to shower and put her night clothes on. My wife took Peggy up stairs and got her settled and shortly there after the water started to run in the guest bathroom shower. As Peggy finished up, she came back downstairs dressed in one of my wife's bath robes. As she was several inches taller than my wife, the robe only came to her mid-thigh and it made her legs look great.

The women decided to watch some girly movie on the pay-per view as I read the paper. My wife and I had already changed into our sleeping clothes, her in sweats and a t-shirt, me in shorts and t-shirt.

About 10 minutes into the movie the phone rang and it was my wife's boss looking for some spreadsheet that he needed. My wife ended up going downstairs to the basement to work on the computer. After she left the room, I looked over at Peggy and noticed she had cocked her leg over the arm of the couch and had given me a perfect shot up her leg all the way to her pussy. It was a nice fat pussy with dark black pubic hair. She did not notice the nice pussy shot she had given me and was still giving me.

As I tried not to be caught staring, she actually spread her legs more and which caused the bathrobe to ride up further and give me an even better view of her hairy pussy. As I tried not to stare too much, I glanced up to look at Peggy's face and she was staring right at me with a smirk on her face.

"Enjoying the view," she asked.

I was very embarrassed and nervous and my face must have showed it as Peggy started to laugh.

"Don't be scared, if I did not want you to look, I would not have allowed you to see my pussy," she teased. "How did it look down there?"

Not sure how to respond, I said, "It looked pretty damn good to me,"

"Glad you liked it," she replied and with that she looked towards the steps heading to the basement and after not hearing my wife coming up the steps, she opened the belt of the room and laid back on the couch and showed me her tits and pussy all at once. "What do you think of the whole package?"

Peggy looked great lying on the couch with her legs spread, twisting her nipples staring at me. It took a great deal of effort not to lunge across the room and dive into her spread cuntlips face first.

"Are you crazy, if Brenda comes up here, we are both dead," I whispered to her.

"Are you scared of your wife or our you scared of me? I can tell him one part of your body is not scared." Peggy answered, while looking down to my shorts and noticing my dick was making a large tent in my shorts as a result of her show.

"I am probably afraid of both you and my wife, although I would love to dive between your legs and lick you clean and until you were dry," I whispered.

With that, we heard my wife coming up the stairs with phone in hand talking to her boss. Peggy very slowly closed both her legs and robe and got back to sitting position while I put the paper to my face and pretended to not pay attention.

"Bad news Peg, I need to meet my boss in the office tomorrow morning to work on a presentation, that means we will have to put off our spa day," she said dejectedly.

"That sucks, can we do it later in the day, I have nothing to go back to, I can stay another day if Larry can handle me," Peggy replied with a laugh.

"Larry will be happy to have you stay for as long as you want and he can make you breakfast in bed tomorrow if that is what you want. I need to be in the office at 7 a.m. and should be done by 11 or 12 Noon," said Brenda. Let me go call and change our appointments at the salon and spa.

With that she grabbed the phone and headed back to the office in the basement. Once she left the room, I was able to look up and catch Peggy's eyes looking at me. When she saw me looking, she stood up, dropped her robe on the floor and got on the couch on her hands and knees with her ass pointing right at me.

"I love teasing you like this," she said, as she reached behind and rubbed her cunt from behind. "I am so wet from having you peek at me, you sure you don't want a taste?" With that she spread her legs wider allowing me to see her wet pussy and tight asshole.

As I stared and drooled, I had no idea how to react. The male in me wanted to jump on top of her and put my face and then my dick in her pussy and then her ass. But I knew that would be the start of a nightmare so I held back.

"What do you say big man, want a little of this," Peggy said, as she pulled her ass cheeks apart to show me her brown, crinkling asshole. I was licking my lips thinking about diving into that small brown hole, tongue first but I heard Brenda setting the alarm code downstairs as Peggy stood up and put her bathrobe back on.

"We are all set for 12:30 p.m. tomorrow, a three hour session at the spa, massage, pedicure, manicure and facials," said Brenda. "Larry can take care of you and make you breakfast in bed tomorrow if you would like."

"MMMMmmmm, breakfast in bed served by a man, that sounds like a perfect way to way up, I love to eat in bed," laughed Peggy.

"Larry will be at your service until I get home and I know he will take good care of you, right Lar," asked Brenda.

Knowing that Peggy was going to get fucked more ways than she could count Saturday morning, I could only say..."I will make sure Peggy is fed and happy before you get home, Sweetheart."

As the three of us kept watching the movie in the family room, my wife said, "I am going to take a quick shower to save time in the morning...I will be right back down."

As Brenda headed up the stairs, I watched as Peggy dipped her hand under her robe and I could hear it sloshing around in the wetness of her pussy, she then stood up a walked over towards me. She then wiped her slimy, wet finger under my nose and on my lips. I tasted her sweet pussy juice as my dick got hard again. "Tomorrow, I want you to taste it from the source while I am sitting on your face," Peggy said.

With that she went upstairs to her room for the evening.

As morning came, Brenda was out of the house before 7 a.m. and I got up from a very restless night of sleep to get coffee and breakfast started. As I sat down at the table, my cell phone rang, "I am your guest and I want my breakfast in bed, come up here and feed me your dick," said Peggy and then she hung up.

With only a second of doubt, I raced upstairs to the spare room and slid the door open and saw an unbelievable site. Peggy was lying on the bed totally naked with her legs spread wide and a large black vibrator in her cunt. "I started without you, get over here and feed me," she said. I walked over to the bed and dropped my shorts and climbed onto the bed and straddled her face and laid my dick right on her tongue and open mouth and started to face fuck her hard and fast. Her tongue was doing some great tricks on my cock as she was deep-throating me and sucking hard on my dick. She then did something that I had never experienced before; she took my whole dick in her mouth and also put my balls in her mouth at the same time. What a sensation, getting your balls and dick sucked on at the same time. I started to face fuck her harder as I got closer to cumming and then I felt her reach behind me and slide her wet vibrator along my ass and right towards my asshole. Peggy then sucked hard on my dick and put the vibrator against my asshole pushed it in and I started to cum hard. I saw stars as my cum flowed out of my dick into Peggy's hot mouth. This was the orgasm of a lifetime.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, fuck, feels so good, uuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh, keep sucking bitch," I screamed.

As I started to come down from my cum-high, Peggy pushed the vibrator further into my asshole and my dick started to get hard again.

"You didn't think I was going to let you get your nut off and not get what is coming to me little boy," Peggy said.

With that she pulled the vibrator from my asshole and pushed me onto my back and mounted my dick and took the full 7" with one plunge down. She then started to fuck hard and fast.

"Harder, fuck me harder," Peggy screamed as she reached down and squeezed my balls.

This got my attention and also got me to fuck her harder and faster than I had been doing. Knowing that I wanted her to cum hard, I flipped her over onto her back without pulling my dick from her pussy and started to fuck and hammer her cunt with all my force. While doing this, I reached around and slid my thumb up her ass from behind. This set her off like a firecracker...."Holy fuck, I am cumming you bastard, keep fucking me harder little boy, harder," she screamed.

I kept drilling her harder and harder as she kept screaming for more dick and harder fucking as she started to come back from reality, I started to fuck her even harder as I was still hard as a rock and wanted to blow my load again.

"Take it hard you teasing little bitch, I am going to fuck you raw and until you can't walk to teach you to tease me in front of my wife you little prick-teasing bitch," I screamed at her.

"Shut the fuck up, you know you wanted my pussy long before I started teasing you, so just keep fucking me so I can cum again," Peggy replied.

I started to feel the urge down in my balls and I started to fuck faster and faster..."wait for me dickhead, I want to cum again, don't you dare cum yet," Peggy screamed and with that she bit my shoulder which threw me off rhythm.

"Bitch, what did you do that for," I screamed, as I saw blood leaking from where she bit me.

"I wanted to slow you down and make you wait for me, plus I wanted to make sure you knew that I was still in charge, besides, did it really hurt big man," Peggy hissed.

Now I was pissed and wanted to abuse and started to slam my dick and whole body into her cunt. I was fucking her so hard, I was starting to lose my breathe. I then started to feel my cum rise again and then I her Peggy hiss..."that's it, keep going I'm almost there," screamed Peggy.

At this point, I could care less about her cumming, I was to into my on pleasure as I kept fucking hard and fast and then felt her pussy squeeze my dick harder than ever.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh, there it is, I'm cummmmmmmming now, fuck me you dickhead, don't you dare stop," screamed Peggy.

At that point, I felt the life sweep out of me as it felt like all the liquid in my body was semen and I was all pumping into her heaving, vice-like cunt.

That was the last thing I remembered until I felt something poking me in the ass.

I suddenly remembered where I was and knew it had to be Peggy and her black vibrator.

"How long was I out," I asked slightly embarrassed.

"I have no idea, I was passed out as well, I only woke up a few minutes ago and I figured a little ass teasing would bring you around," Peggy laughed.

"That was the most intense sex of my life, I have never cum like that before," I told her.

"I know the feeling, I never thought sex could be so good, you kept hitting my clit every time you pushed in. You now have one more thing to take care of before we get out of bed," said Peggy.

"What would that be," I questioned.

"You need to show me that the tongue that Brenda always brags about works as good as she claims...get down there and start licking my pussy," commanded Peggy.

I was stunned that Brenda would talk about our sex life to Peggy or anyone else, but at least it was something that I could feel good about.

I dove into Peggy's very hairy pussy and forgot all about the fact that I had just shot a gallon of cum into her. The taste, while different was not a bad one as my tongue went to work on her clit, pussy hole and then moved down to tongue her asshole.

"Brenda was right; you do have a long and magical tongue when it comes to eating pussy. We are going to need to do this again very soon," sighed Peggy as she pulled my whole head further into her pussy and ass.

hhart708
hhart708
47 Followers