Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peggy46
Peggy46
314 Followers

I arrived back at the apartment with only 5 minutes to spare. The complex was busy with young black women and kids, and the yard crews preparing the landscaping for the weekend. Taking only my small clutch, I left the car, locked it and walked toward the building. It had an exterior stairway leading to the 3rd floor. After walking up the first two flights, I turned to check and see if I could find the car the men were in earlier. Sure enough, it was there. I made the final stairway noticing that my dress had ridden up almost to my ass cheeks by now. I pulled it back down, but was sure anyone watching from below got a good show. Just before knocking on the door I turned to look back just to make sure I knew where I was and where the car was. I couldn't help but notice the yard crews had stopped their work and was watching me. I quickly turned back and knocked on the door.

Within a few seconds the door opened. I stepped inside to find not only the three men I had met earlier but two more as well. The man that had been introduced to me as Doug had opened the door for me. He took me by the hand and walked me over into the middle of the living room. The furniture was well used but clean as was the rest of the place. There were two new black guys setting on the sofa. Max was standing at the breakfast bar on his mobile phone. Charles was in a chair to the side of the room. Doug took my clutch and walked over and placed it on the bar. "You won't be needing this for a while.", he said as he took it from my hand. I was now standing in the middle of the room and remembered I was to always present myself in the proper way!

I placed my hands to my sides, palms out, spread my legs a full 18 inches apart and waited for further instructions. My cotton dress now allowed the men on the sofa to see through it between my legs. My nipples had grown hard and were pushing against the tightness of the fabric that covered them. My breathing was short and fast. I could feel the wetness between my legs with the cool air now circulating there. My mind was asking me again just what the hell was I doing there?!

The comments from the men in the room were now in full chorus. "Damn man, this is a fine piece of white ass, and would you look at that ring! She is married too!."

One of the new black men said, "She obviously needs some good fuckin!"

"She's gonna get a good fuckin' if I have anything to say about it," said another. Max got off the phone and walked over to me. He was facing me and just to my right side. He reached between my legs with his right hand and raised the him of my skirt as he reached my open pussy lips with his big strong thick fingers. I felt him insert his middle finger into my wet pussy. I took a quick short breath but held my position. He squeezed my crotch with his one hand with his finger still in me. I felt as though he could lift me off the floor with his one hand if he wanted to. With his other hand he reached behind me and undid one button at the top of my dress and then unzipped it all the way down past my ass crack. He pulled his finger out of my throbbing pussy and used both hands to pull the dress off my shoulders and down over my body. I stepped out of it. Now fully naked except for my high heels, my freshly washed pussy as naked as it could ever be, totally exposed to the five black strangers in the room.

This all caused more comments. Degrading in nature but exciting in reality. I wanted to be their slut. I wanted them to use me. To make me do things I would never have thought of before. To own me. To use me up entirely. I was ready for it all....or so I thought. There I was, almost frozen, and already the black men were starting to undress, all ready for their turn!

To be continued...

Peggy46
Peggy46
314 Followers