Peggy Sanford's Favorite Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three men continued to penetrate her as Billy whispered into her ear.

"Yeah Baby, let it happen. You fucking know you want it. You fucking want it or you wouldn't be here. Let it fucking happen."

Peggy knew he was right. She did want it, all of it, no matter what they did, how they used her. She wanted to be a bad girl, a very bad girl.

Jimmy's cock slipped out of Peggy's mouth for a second and she called out. "Give me that fucking cock back in my mouth. Give it to me. Make me suck that fucking black meat."

The guys all exclaimed the appreciation of her enthusiasm. Nothing like a horny white woman do fucking hungry for dark meat cock.

She had lost herself in the feeling of having every one of her orifices penetrated, when again she was moved, this time on her back on the sofa cushions that had been put on the floor. Two of the guys positioned themselves to hold her wrists and two held her legs open and her feet up, completely exposing her crotch to whoever and what he wanted to do. Sam was the first do kneel and push his cock into her vulnerable pussy. He drove into her hard and deep as the other men held her helpless. Then Floyd took his turn in her. One by one, the guys took turns holding her helpless while one fucked her. To an outsider watching the scene, it could well appear to be a gang rape but it was anything but that. For Peggy it was a glorious continuing delight of one cock after the other in her. She would have happily let it all happen and welcome it. If anything, they guys holding her legs open and making her seem helpless only heightened the total joy of being used like this.

She closed her eyes and didn't even try to figure out whose cock was in her. Sometimes someone would also stick his fingers up her ass or position himself to get his cock in her mouth or dangle his balls over her mouth for her to lick. Now and then, one of the guys would lean in and lick her pussy before fucking it. Sometimes, someone, maybe Billy would use the vibrator on her clit and she would cum like a crazy woman. She didn't know how many times she came. Good God she loved it. Her cunt juice was literally running down the crack of her ass.

She didn't know how long it all went on, but finally, they let her go when one of the guys said, "I can't hold out much more. I gotta fuckin' cum." Others agreed.

"Ok Baby, Time for a late night snack. Open that pretty white soccer mom looking mouth for us. Time to get it filled with some sweet Afro jizz."

Peggy had secretly hoped it would end like this. A mouth full of cum from seven different guys. A face dripping with thick creamy man juice. Two guys knelt on either side of her face, one at the top of her head, and one straddling her chest. She looked up and all she could see were black cocks being jerked off.

Within seconds, the first load landed in her open mouth. She instinctively closed to swallow as the next spurts hit her across the nose and cheeks.

"Open your fucking mouth!" somebody said and she knew that she would not be able to swallow each load individually as it came. She held her mouth wide as two more loads spurted volumes of thick semen into it. The guys moved away as new guys came into the scene. She swallowed when she thought she had all of them. She had never swallowed that much at one time and she gulped heartily.

Then, Billy, with a smile on his face straddled her chest. "I wanted to be last Baby. Have you suck me off and look at me."

He put his cock in her mouth as she felt somebody put at least four fingers, maybe his whole hand up into her well fucked cunt. She didn't care. She loved the feeling of being stretched and filled. He also held the vibrator to her and she came in shudders as Billy emptied his balls into her mouth.

"OH YEAH BABY! Drink it all. Drink it all."

The room went surprisingly quiet as seven sweaty black men lounged back on the floor or sofa. Billy finally took his cock out of Peggy's mouth as it was going limp. Lawrence came with a paper towel and gave it to Peggy so she could wipe the sticky fluid off her face. Billy helped her up and she sat on his lap as he held her.

"So, was that all you hoped it would be?" he said.

"Ummm even better, " she purred.

"So do you want to shower before you head home to hubby? It might be a good idea. It's one thing to get home with your belly full of cum, it's another to smell like it."

He took her by the hand to the bathroom where they stood in the hot shower together. Later the guys all watched as she got dressed, even though then didn't bother to. Before leaving, she kissed each one and said what a great time it was and then Billy said that they would be in another town only about 50 miles away in a couple of months. If she wanted, they might get together again. She said she did want it and couldn't wait. She wanted to see them any time she could.

As she walked down the hall to the elevator, she passed several business men coming back from dinner. As she felt the cool air conditioning on her bare pussy, she smiled and gave them a little "good evening." They smiled back and returned the greeting. Peggy couldn't help chuckling to herself thinking, "There's no fucking way they know what sort of a good evening I really did have."

12