Peggy Serves the Secret Society

Story Info
Peggy Sanford's next encounter with the Secret Society.
14.6k words
4.54
78.4k
95

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: In her bibliography Literotica member/author Peggy46 wrote that she is very turned-on when people write stories about her. She extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to the stories that she has written. Member/author Walterio has written an excellent series of stories about Peggy, "Peggy Sanford-A Worldly Woman." I was very turned on by his series. I love that Peggy is a beautiful, mature woman who lives her life to the fullest, without reservations. She enjoys a voracious sex life with whomever and whenever she desires. That series was the impetus for my series of stories "Further tales of Peggy Sanford."

Peggy46 wrote a two part story, Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society about Peggy's initiation into the Secret Society of Black Men. Walterio's wrote a third part in response to a request from Peggy46 for him to continue the story. He ended his story with Peggy Sanford wondering when and where she might be summoned by the Secret Society again. I wrote these stories proposing Peggy's next encounter with the Secret Society.

Peggy46 also wrote that she especially enjoys stories with a first person point of view, where the writer becomes her. I wrote this story, in a first person point of view with that in mind. I tried to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make this story readable on its own but I recommend that you read Peggy46 and Walterio's stories before reading my story.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any comments and suggestions.

*****

I was making my way through the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta one morning, when I heard someone call my name.

"Peggy, Peggy Sanford is that you?" The female voice called.

I turned around and saw an attractive woman in a flight attendant's uniform. It took me a second to recognize her.

"Toni, oh my god, I haven't seen you in ages, not since Air America went bankrupt," I cried out as I dropped my bag and held my arms open.

Toni threw her arms around me and we hugged and kissed. Then we separated and stepped back to look each other over again. I knew Toni was in her mid-forties but she could easily pass for her mid-thirties. She was 5'5" tall, weighed about 125 pounds and had a firm 36d-24-36 figure. She had long wavy black hair and eyes. Her eyes seemed wearier than in the past but she still had that same bright friendly smile. She was wearing a flight attendant's uniform, a short dark blue skirt, dark stockings and a light blue blouse.

"Oh my god Peggy, you're still beautiful as ever, I hate you," Toni said with a laugh. "You look as good if not better than you did when we were both flying for Air America."

I blushed at her complement, but I am proud that I'm still the same size as my flight attendant days, 5'3" and 103 pounds with a 34c-22-36 figure. I'm also in my mid-forties but I'm often mistaken for someone ten or fifteen years younger. It's all thanks to my good genes, daily workouts and healthy living, my only vice is my sex addiction. My breasts are all natural and still high and firm but I get the most complements about my tight firm butt. Men just seem to love my ass. I have shoulder length light brown hair and green eyes. I was wearing a short black skirt, a yellow blouse, high heels and nothing else. I rarely wear any under garments. I really love being naked under my clothes. It turns me on just to think that one wrong turn or slip and I could expose myself at any time.

"Thank you, Toni, that's very nice of you to say, but why hate me. I'm the one who should be jealous, you look even sexier now." I replied.

"Yeah I do," Toni said laughing again before adding. "It's my new boobs. The old ones were starting to droop. Ray paid to have them lifted. Do you have time for a cup of coffee? I'd love to catch up."

"Sure, let's grab a table in the Starbucks over there," I suggested.

As we walked over to the Starbucks, I thought back to our days working together as flight attendants. Those were some wild days. It wasn't unusual for us to spend our layover time in bed with a couple of pilots or handsome customers. Sometimes we even worked as escorts when we had layovers in New York, Vegas or Miami.

Toni and I got our coffees and found a place to sit. Toni spoke up first, "So Peggy, tell me what you been up to since our wild days at Air America...and don't leave out the dirty parts."

I laughed and thought to myself, that's just like Toni right to the sex. I gave Toni a quick update on my home life. I was still married to the same guy, both of our kids were in college and now I was working for an insurance company as an on-site claims representative.

I took a sip of coffee before starting on my sex life. Toni knew all about my past. My husband and I had been swingers and we were very active in the life style. Toni had even joined us on several occasions. She also knew that my husband was much older than me and that he had gotten ill a few years ago. What she didn't know was that between his illnesses, the drugs he had to take and his age, he had lost all interest in sex. Unfortunately as his sex drive began to diminish my already extensive sexual appetite seemed to explode. I couldn't seem to get enough. Maybe it was an age thing, they say a woman's sex drive increases as she gets older or maybe it was because I'm just a sex addict. Whatever it was, it didn't matter. When I worked for Air America, it wasn't a problem. I could always have enough sex on layovers to me keep sane. When the airline went bankrupt and I lost my job, I lost the antidote for my sexual frustrations. When I told Toni about my husband's lack of interest she quickly offered her condolences.

"Oh Peggy, I'm sorry for you. I know how much you guys enjoyed swinging back in the day," Toni commented.

"Hey, I said HE lost interest, I didn't say anything about me," I joked before adding. "I've been as active, if not more so, than our days at Air America. The kids are away at college and my husband is always going away on golfing trips so I've been able to take a couple of lovers at home. Plus my new job has me traveling all over the country so I just extend my work assignments for a day or two and I can indulge in all the casual sex I want. As they say, what the hubby don't know..."

"Won't hurt him," Toni added with a laugh before adding. "Good for you, can't let an uninterested man stop you from enjoying sex. So tell me about your new adventures."

I told Toni about several of my wilder adventures. There was the time I was spent a long weekend at the beach and met three handsome college students. They followed me back to my hotel room for a mini gang bang. Then there was the time I was mistaken for a hooker by an out of town businessman. I went to his hotel room and had a foursome with the man and his two associates. They paid me $1500.00 for a wild afternoon where they triple teamed me several times. I used the money to treat myself to diner at the best local French restaurant. I went home with the owner. Later that night his two eighteen year old sons joined us in bed for another delightful foursome. I also told her about the time I visited my kids' college. My kids had dates on Saturday night so I went out on my own. I got picked up by two Fraternity brothers and taken to a frat party. That led to another gangbang that lasted til the wee hours of the morning by the entire fraternity.

"Gee Peggy, all your stories involve you getting gangbanged by lot of men, especially young men. If I didn't know you better I might think you're a slut," Toni said with a laugh.

"Ah but you do know me better and you do know I'm a slut," I replied with a laugh before asking about Toni's life.

Toni told me she had gotten a job with Delta Airlines after the Air America folded and she now lived in Atlanta, Delta's hub airport. She got divorced about six months after the move. Toni and her husband had also been swingers but he didn't like Atlanta. He started pestering her to quit and move. He didn't want her working and traveling anymore. Also he wanted to stop swinging. She said she couldn't give up traveling and swinging so they divorced. Like me she liked having her sexual freedom. I asked about Ray, who Toni said paid for her new boobs. She said he was a friend and they swung together but didn't elaborate much more than that. She said things had changed at Delta, not as much fooling around on the job as before but she had some friends that she and Ray partied with. She said she enjoyed being single again, it allowed her the freedom to do what she wanted.

We were just about done with our coffees when Toni asked me about my plans in Atlanta. I told her that I was there to handle claims for a recent flood but I should be done with the claims by early Friday afternoon. I took vacation days on Monday and Tuesday so that would give me four days to have some fun.

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?" Toni asked.

"No, I haven't been to Atlanta in years. I just figured I find some like-minded sex maniacs and have some fun," I answered with a laugh.

"Great, maybe we could get together and relive some of those wild times from Air America," Toni asked with a smile.

"Like our private cruise in the Mediterranean," I replied with a laugh.

"Exactly," Toni exclaimed. "I may be able to set up something like that last night, all that dick...if you're up to it."

I thought back to that cruise. Toni, another flight attendant named Carla and I were alone on a yacht for a week with nine handsome, horny, well-endowed, Italian crewmembers. We girls spent all day sunning and shopping in various ports of call. We spent each night with each one of us taking three of the crewmembers to our private cabins. We spent the night fucking and sucking. The last night was a wild orgy in the main salon, the three of us and all nine well-endowed studs that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. A long weekend like that would be great. The hubby and kids had been home all last week so I wasn't able to get away with any of my lovers. Also I had worked at the home office so I didn't have any travel adventures. I was getting desperate for a good fuck.

"I'm ready, any time you are," I replied with a laugh.

"Great, I'll be back on Friday night. Give me your cell and we'll set something up for then," Toni said. "I'll also text you the names of some places in Atlanta that you might like; they're good for picking up guys."

We exchanged numbers, hugs and kisses and went our separate ways. I headed over to baggage claims and picked up my luggage. Then I went to the car rental agency, picked up a car and headed off to my hotel.

A couple of days later Toni texted me a list of bars and clubs but I was too busy seeing clients and following up on claims to visit any of them during the work week. I also found out that Toni's friend Ray, who had paid for her breast implants, owned one of the clubs. We made plans to meet there on Friday night.

By Friday night I was starting to climb the walls. I hadn't had a real cock in almost two weeks ago. I just couldn't remember the last time I had gone that long. Just as I finished showering I received a text from Toni. She was stuck in Chicago, a problem with the plane, and she wouldn't get to Atlanta until the next day. She suggested that I go to the Ray's club anyway. She said Ray was dying to meet me. He had promised her he would "take good care of me." I was getting desperate for some real cock so I decided to take Ray up on his kind offer. I fixed my hair up off my shoulders; dressed in a very short, tight fitting, sleeveless, white dress, 5 inch heels and nothing else. One last check in the mirror and I headed out to check out Ray's club and Ray himself.

Ten minutes later, my taxi stopped in front of the club. I was happy to see three attractive similarly dressed women enter the club. I had dressed appropriately, evening "slut" wear. I was also happy to see two handsome, well dressed, black guys enter; handsome males of any race are always welcome in my book. The staff out front was very friendly, joking and flirting with me as I reached the door. I was surprised when they asked for my license and ran it through a machine. I've been told I didn't look my age but it's been awhile since I was proofed. That struck me as odd but I figured maybe it was just the club rules.

Once inside, I was glad I had come. The dance floor was filled with an attractive crowd and the DJ was playing an upbeat dance mix but not so loud that talking was impossible. As I looked around the club I began to notice that all of the women were attractive and almost every one of them was white. I also noticed that all of the men were black. I quickly found a seat at the bar and ordered a white wine. As I turned back to look around the room again a large black man stepped in front of me, blocking my view.

"Hello pretty lady, you must be Peggy," He said a smile.

"Yes, yes I am, but how do you know who I am?" I asked a little perplexed that he knew my name.

"Security advised me," He replied and then he must have noticed the confused look on my face because he added. "I'm Ray. Toni's friend, she said you would be coming tonight. I asked security to let me know when you got here. I told Toni I'd make sure you had a good time."

I took a few seconds to check out Ray. He was very handsome, dark skinned with a clean shaven face and head. He was tall, about 6'3" with a muscular athlete's build. I recognized the brand of his expensive button down shirt and slacks. His cologne was intoxicating but not overly powerful. Toni had done well, I liked what I saw.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ray. I don't know if Toni told you but she's stuck in Chicago," I said as I stuck out my hand.

Ray took my hand in his extra-large hand. I giggled to myself as I thought of the old saying, large hands equal large cocks. Ray lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Well, Peggy it is very nice to meet you. That too bad about Toni, but she has told me all about you and your adventures together. I'm sure we can have a good time without her." Ray said with a smile as he moved in close.

When the bartender returned with my wine, Ray signaled that the drink was on him. As we talked, I noticed Ray was very touchy-feely, continually touching my bare shoulders and arms, taking my hand and pressing his legs against my thigh. I knew Ray was trying to seduce me, and while I was sure Toni wouldn't care, I did feel a slight trepidation about giving into his charms. I couldn't place a finger on it but something felt odd but as happened numerous times in the past, my desperate need for a real cock overrode any apprehensions I felt. I "accidently" brushed my hand across the front of Ray's pants. I couldn't hide how surprised or impressed I was at the size of his cock. It must be true, I thought, large hands equals large cocks.

Ray must have noticed my "accidental" touch because he soon made his move. Almost as if on cue, the DJ increased the volume of the music as Ray leaned in and spoke into my ear.

"Why don't we go to my office? It's quieter there," Ray said as he took hold of my arm and slid me off the barstool.

I followed Ray across the club to a door marked office. Once we stepped inside it was much quieter. I saw a flight of stairs leading up to a landing and a second set of stairs doubling back to another larger landing with another door. We walked up to the first landing together. I started up the second flight but stopped after four steps when Ray didn't follow me. I stopped and turned to face him.

"What's the matter, aren't you cumming?" I asked with a coy laugh.

"Hopefully in a little bit, but I was just admiring the view. Toni said you were beautiful, but she never described how stunning your ass is, dam Peggy, your ass is a piece of art," Ray said with a naughty smile.

"Art, you say, well art shouldn't be covered up," I said as I turned my back to him and pulled the tightfitting dress up exposing my naked buttocks.

"Oh yeah Peggy, it's a masterpiece. Bring that fine ass back down here," Ray said it but it sounded more like a command.

I turned around and stepped down two stairs. Due to the differences in our heights we were now eye to eye. I looked into Ray's face. I was a little bit frightened by his intimidating and confident looks, but I had to admit I was also very, very turned on. I turned around again and leaned forward, thrusting my ass back at Ray. He reached out, pushed my dress up even higher and roamed his large hands over the fleshy globes of my buttocks. I moaned in response to his electric touch. He slid one hand between my legs and brushed it across my pussy. I knew it would come away warm and wet.

"You're wet already, Toni was right. You really are a hot little number. You came here to get fucked, didn't you? You knew Toni wasn't here, but you came here anyway. You're looking for some dick, aren't you?" Ray asked as he pulled down his zipper and fished an enormous semi hard cock from his pants.

"Uh... um yes, yes I am," I stammered once I saw the size of his cock.

"And you found some, some big black dick, but you don't care Peggy do you? In fact it's even better if it's big and black, right Peggy? " Ray forcefully asked.

"Yes oh god yes, the bigger... the blacker the better, oh my god yes," I replied without thinking.

"All right Peggy, come on prove it, come on and suck my big black dick," Ray ordered.

My hunger for cock had taken over my senses. The slight trepidation I felt in the back of my mind had now become an irritating buzz, but I would have agreed to do anything to satisfy that hunger. I turned around and sat on the second step. My dress was bunched up around my waist and my legs were splayed open exposing my pussy. My face was at the same level as Ray's cock. I reached out a hand and took hold of his cock. I used the other to unsnap the top button on his pants. His pants easily slid down to his ankles, exposing all of his large cock and a hefty set of balls. I've had enough experience with cocks to get good at estimating how big they will grow when they get hard. I figured his cock would be close to a foot long when it was hard. I stroked one hand up and down his turgid length while I fondled his sack with the other.

"Ah, that feels great Peggy, but I want you to suck it," Ray ordered.

Still holding onto his cock and balls, I snaked out my tongue and flicked it across the silky bulbous head of Ray's cock. I didn't spend a long time in any one spot. I gently licked the ridge around the base of the head before moving onto the frenulum, the V shaped ridge under the bottom of the head and then slipping the tip of my tongue into his urethra. Ray groaned in pleasure as I worked my tongue all over his cock. Drops of precum oozed from his piss-hole. I love the taste of precum, it' sweeter and lighter than regular cum. I never let any of it go to waste. I licked and sucked each drop as it escaped from his hole.

Ray reached behind my neck and untied the string holding up the top of my dress. He pushed it down exposing my breasts. My nipples were already swollen with lust. He reached down, caressed the fleshy globes and then pulled and pinched the hard nubs. I gasped at the painful pinch and pulled his dick out of her mouth. A long rope of his precum began to leak from the tip. Ray grabbed the hair on the back of my head and forced it down.

"Don't let any of my cum go to waste Peggy. Don't ever waste a black man's cum. Suck it woman, suck it all," Ray commanded.

That command should have raised a red flag but at the time my two weeks long lack of a real cock had rendered my mind unable to give it a second thought. I stuck out my tongue and caught the end of the rope of precum. I moved my head back up, catching the rest as I brought my mouth back over the head of Ray's cock. He held my head and pushed his hips forward. About four inches of cock slid into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the fat tool and began bobbing my head back and forth, slowly working more and more of the big cock into my mouth. Whenever he pulled my head back, I used the tip of my tongue to tickle the frenulum over and over.