Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 05

Story Info
Peggy's last day in Atlanta, more service to the Society.
14.5k words
4.35
25.4k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: In her bibliography Literotica member/author Peggy46 wrote that she is very turned-on when people write stories about her. She extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to the stories that she has written. Member/author Walterio has written an excellent series of stories about Peggy, "Peggy Sanford-A Worldly Woman." I was very turned on by his series. I love that Peggy is a beautiful, mature woman who lives her life to the fullest, without reservations. She enjoys a voracious sex life with whomever and whenever she desires. That series was the impetus for my series of stories "Further tales of Peggy Sanford."

Peggy46 wrote a two part story, Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society about Peggy's initiation into the Secret Society of Black Men. Walterio's wrote a third part in response to a request from Peggy46 for him to continue the story. He ended his story with Peggy Sanford wondering when and where she might be summoned by the Secret Society again. I wrote these stories proposing Peggy's next encounter with the Secret Society.

Peggy46 also wrote that she especially enjoys stories with a first person point of view, where the writer becomes her. I wrote this story, in a first person point of view with that in mind. I tried to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make this story readable on its own but I recommend that you read Peggy46 and Walterio's stories before reading my story.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any comments and suggestions.


Wearing only a pair of five inch black high heel, ankle strap sandals and a winning smile I made my way down the grand stair case of a palatial estate in the suburbs of Atlanta. The estate was owned by Ray, a successful local businessman and nightclub owner. I was met at the bottom of the stairs by the grandmotherly Filipino woman who was responsible for all of the domestic duties at the estate. She greeted me warmly and told me brunch was being served out on the main veranda at the back of the estate. As I stepped out onto the veranda I saw that Veronica and Amy, two of the other female guests of Ray's hospitality, were the only ones out there. They saw me and waved me over. As I headed over to the table I noticed that the two of them were similarly dressed. They too were only wearing fashionable high heel sandals and smiles. That was the standard dress for any white women at Ray's estate. You see, in addition to being a successful businessman Ray was also the Master of the Atlanta Chapter of The Secret Society of Black Men.

The Secret Society of Black Men was an organization formed years ago as a means for black men and white women to get together and satisfy their mutual and for a time forbidden lust for one another. Times have changed, although it is no longer forbidden it is not fully accepted, thus the need for secrecy. The Society has changed recently. Now it is more of a vehicle to promote black men and their interests. The white female members of the Society are expected to offer up their bodies for the complete sexual satisfaction of any male member of the Society. We, the white females, do derive something for efforts. We get to have all the big black dicks we want, fulfilling all of our wildest sexual wants and needs.

I had been recruited into the Society by Joe, a tall, handsome, charismatic and sexually confident black man several months ago. He was the Master of the chapter of the Society in my hometown. The Society has chapters all over the country and many foreign lands. At my initiation ceremony I was marked with two of their distinctive "Ace of Spades" tattoos, one on my inner thigh and the other on my right ankle. I also signed the Contract of Servitude to the Secret Society of Black Men. By signing the contract I was allowed to live an almost normal life as Mrs. Peggy Sanford, a typical working wife and soccer mom but I was also required to periodically make myself available to serve the members of the Society...to serve them sexually that is. I was known in the Society by just my first name, Peggy, sex slave to Master Joe and all the other Masters. It was a commitment I had freely taken.

Actually Veronica, Amy weren't really what you would consider guests. They were just two of the many white women in Ray's chapter of The Society. The two of them, three other women from Ray's chapter and I had had been summoned to his estate to serve at several events that Ray had organized this past weekend. I was sort of tricked into coming by an old friend and coworker named Toni, more on that later. On Saturday Ray's threw a party to reward and entice his many non-Society business associates and friends. On Sunday the Masters and associate members from various chapters of The Society from all over the country arrived for a meeting. In reality it was two days of wildly intense interracial orgies. Our service entailed all of us white women freely offering up our pussies, asses and mouths to any black men who wished. Before I left my room this morning I read a note from the Society. The note stated that they "further plans" for me. I hoped I could glean some information on these plans this morning.

I offered the ladies the usual good morning pleasantries and took the open seat between them. As usual at any Society event the food and beverages were excellent and we enjoyed a nice brunch. The Society is a very patriarchal organization; white women are expected to act subserviently when socializing with black men. With no black men around we were able to talk freely and naturally the subject soon turned to sex, specifically our wildest sexual experiences. It's something I admit I love doing, sharing and hearing about other people's naughty adventures.

Veronica and I had already become very familiar with each other when we shared a hot tub, our stories and our bodies, late on Saturday night. From that time together I learned that in some ways we are very similar. Both of us are in our forties, don't expect me to more specific, but we can easily pass for ten years younger. Our bodies are also similar. Both us are 5'3" tall and about 105 pounds with tone and fit bodies, full natural breasts and firm round asses. We both married young to men who would later become very successful and we both loved all manners of kinky sex.

We were different in that Veronica was cuckolding her husband. It started soon after they started swinging. Her husband seemed to enjoy watching her fuck and suck other men and woman more than joining in. They met Ray and Toni at a swinger's lifestyle club and she was soon initiated into the Society. She told me that Ray and the other members of the Atlanta chapter really enjoy going to her house and fucking her in front of her husband. He seemed to get off on the whole cuckolding and humiliation thing. Veronica gets off on it too. She told us that she had locked her husband's dick in a cock cage before coming out to the estate. After brunch she was getting a ride home from one of the young associate members of the Society. She planned on having him fuck her and fill her pussy with cum in the driveway of her house just before she went inside. Then she would make her husband clean her cum filled pussy with his tongue. If he does a good job she said she may think about releasing him.

Like Veronica I married young but to a man who was twenty five years older than me and heavily involved in the swinger lifestyle. I've always been an easy lay so it wasn't a stretch to become involved myself. I was working as a flight attendant at the time, that's where I met Toni. The two of us had shared quite a few wild sexual escapades during our layovers. When the airline went bankrupt Toni went to work for another airline while I became a stay at home mom and a very active swinger. A few years ago my husband had a serious medical condition. Between his illness and age he lost his interest in sex while my interest seemed to explode. I began having numerous affairs with anyone I could find, the UPS driver, my kid's coaches, a neighbor's eighteen year old son, members and staff at our country club or a group of ladies from my tennis circle. After almost being caught I decided I need a safer outlet for my sexual frustrations. I took a job as a traveling insurance claims adjuster. My husband travels all over the world playing golf, his new obsession, while I travel on business and indulge in my own obsession, wild anonymous no strings sex with like-minded men, women and groups.

Not that I've completely given up taking lovers back home. That's how I met Master Joe and was initiated into the Secret Society of Black men a couple of months ago. Once that happened I knew my life would never be the same. I had been with black men before but something about Master Joe and the other members of the Society was different. Maybe it was their intensity and their mental and physical dominance of us white women, or that they freely shared us or maybe it was just the taboo and secretive nature of the Society, we got to sample all those new and different dicks that made it such a turn-on. A good illustration of these ideas is what happened this weekend. I ran into my old coworker Toni at the airport here in Atlanta. After catching up I told her I was in Atlanta on business but planned on a long weekend indulging in some wild sexual escapades like in the old days. When she saw the Society's mark on my ankle she knew she had to recruit me for this weekend's events. She is the Platinum Star in Atlanta; that means she is responsible for recruiting beautiful white women for Ray's events. She told me to stop by Ray's club and he would take care of me. I went to his club Friday night. Ray was so charismatic and sexually confident that within ten minutes, he had me in his upstairs office, bare ass naked and getting fucked on his cum stained couch. While Ray was fucking me, five other Masters from various other cities, walked into the office and watched. When Ray was done, he told them I was theirs to enjoy. I had to fuck all five of them, and I willing did. I really enjoyed trying all those new dicks. After that Ray had me transported to the estate where I spent the rest of the weekend being repeatedly fucked by his friends, associates and other Society members. I should have been angry with Toni for not warning me but the truth is I had been looking forward to a wild sex filled weekend and serving the Society certainly filled the bill.

I knew very little about Amy, the other white woman at brunch, so I tried to steer the conversation to the subject of her. I have found that if given the chance most people really do enjoy talking about themselves and Amy was no different. When I first met her I had guessed that she was about 25 years old and single, no wedding or engagement rings. I was close, she's 23 and single. She was very attractive with shoulder length dirty blond hair. She was about my height, maybe an inch or two taller and about five or ten pounds heavier but she was very physically fit. Like lots of young women now days she had shaved her pussy completely bare and had a few tattoos other than her two Black Ace of Spades tattoos. Amy told us she is a graduate student at the University of Georgia working towards a master's degree in psychology hoping to do sex research at The American Academy of Clinical Sexologists in Miami after she graduates. Based on her actions this weekend I think she will do well in her studies. She certainly seemed to enjoy the subject.

Amy told us she went to college at USC in California and that's where she became obsessed with sex, academically and personally. Like Veronica and me, the more and varied sexual experiences she had the more she wanted. She had her first lesbian experience with her freshman roommate, Tiffany and her first threesome with Tiffany and a running back from the football team. She had her first multiple guy experience during spring break. Tiffany had hooked up a frat guy and went back to their hotel room. That left Amy alone at the bar with the guy's three roommates. Unable to pick among them, Amy went back to their hotel with all three and fucked them all. After that night she became hooked on anonymous, multiple partner hook ups. She joined a couple of the onsite swingers' clubs. Being a young, single, very attractive woman with a hot body she was always in high demand. When she moved to Atlanta for graduate school she came with a list of the best local swinger clubs. That's where she met Ray and Toni. Like Veronica she had a threesome with them one night and was initiated into the society soon afterwards. And like me, she loved the sex with the members of the Society but she didn't think she could go black only like some of the other women.

While Veronica, Amy and I were talking Janet, one of the other white women from the weekend entered the veranda. Janet is an attractive red head in her late thirties. She is thin, with a well-toned and surprisingly for a red head, a darkly tanned body. She and I had talked extensively on Saturday before the party, I mean orgy started. She is in an open marriage and yes, she also met Ray and Toni at a swinger's club. I guess there's a lot of swinging going on here in Atlanta. Her husband doesn't know about the Society. He just thinks Ray is one of her lovers. Janet grabbed a seat at our table and joined in the conversation. Amy asked if anyone had seen the other two young women, Katarina and Amber. Both of them were younger than the rest of us, about 18-20 years old. They were tall and thin with large enhanced breasts, blonde hair, multiple piercing and several tattoos. They both had met Ray while they were working in a strip club that he owned. Janet said she saw them getting into a limousine this morning with Master Lucas from the Los Angeles chapter of the Secret Society. From several comments dropped by the Masters during the night I guessed the Society was really going to be sending us all over the country to serve them in various cities.

After we finished eating and were drinking our second cups of coffee my old coworker Toni joined us for a cup. She confirmed that Katarina and Amber were on their way to Los Angeles to work in Master Lucas's strip clubs for a few weeks. A couple of dancer's from his club were coming to work for Ray. She didn't mention it but I had the creeping feeling that soon the rest of us were also going to be traveling to other cities to serve the members of the Society.

When we finished our coffees, Toni told Veronica and Janet that their rides home were ready so they could leave whenever they wanted. They said their good-byes and left to get dressed. She also told Amy and me that our rides would come later so we were free to use the pool, or other amenities of the estate. We both sat there in silence for a few minutes. I hated to admit to myself that even after a weekend of sucking and getting fucked in the pussy and ass by numerous big black dicks, all this talk about sex with Amy, Veronica and Janet was getting me hot. Glancing over at Amy's attractive naked young body didn't help either. Last night during the orgy with the Masters of the Society, they had forced the six of us women to pair off and suck the cum out of each others pussies. Amy was the only one I hadn't been with. It would be a shame to leave Atlanta without sampling her beautiful body. I leaned over toward Amy and broke the silence.

"Well Amy, it just the two of us left. Is there anything you want to do?" I asked with a mischievous smile.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it. You got any ideas?" Amy replied with a mischievous smile of her own.

"I was thinking of going to the pool and swimming a few laps. It's my second favorite way to exercise...without clothes," I replied as I ran my hands down my body, emphasizing the fact we were both naked.

"That a good idea, I love all kinds of exercises, with... and without clothes," Amy replied with a laugh before asking. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Of course not, I'd love the company," I replied with playful smile.

Amy and I got up and walked over to the pool. We kick off our high heels and stood at one end of the large Olympic sized pool.

"What do say Peggy, race you across the pool and back, the loser has to serve the winner, you know drinks, towels, rub suntan lotion on her body, and stuff?" Amy asked.

"What sort of stuff?" I asked.

"Whatever the winner wants," Amy replied with a naughty laugh.

"Ok, sounds like fun. You're on," I replied.

Amy called "ready, set, go" and we both quickly dived in. I'm a strong swimmer, I try to swim every day at home but I was hard pressed to keep up with Amy. As I said she's young and very physical fit. She beat me by a good twenty feet but she was a semi-gracious winner.

"Yes, the winner and world champion," Amy said with a laugh as she raised her arms. "Ok Peggy that makes you my servant. I'll take a frozen Margarita, and when you get back I may allow you to dry me off and put some suntan lotion on my butt."

"Yes Mistress," I laughed in reply as I climbed out of the pool.

I went into the pool house, grabbed a towel from the stack by the front door and quickly dried off. While I was preparing a pitcher of frozen Margaritas I found a bottle of massage oil, it gave me a naughty thought. I brought it and the pitcher of frozen Margaritas out to a table between a set of lounge chairs. As I was setting them down I watched as Amy climbed out of the pool. Just seeing her wet, tone, fit, naked body glistening in the sun stirred a deep sexual longing in my loins. When Amy raised her arms over head to wring out her hair, further accentuating her large lovely breasts, I decided then and there that I would have to have her.

"Oh please Mistress, let me dry you off," I said as I picked up a towel and walked toward her.

"Yes, be a good slave and do that," Amy laughed in reply.

I walked up behind Amy and wrapped a large towel around her, making sure to reach around her and caress her breasts. Amy leaned back against me and sighed as I rubbed those large soft globes. I worked the towel and more importantly my hands lower on her body, paying extra attention to her hips and her firm curvy buttocks before slipping my hand and the towel between her legs. Amy's sighs turned to soft moans of pleasure. I could see she was becoming excited, but I wanted to prolong our building passions

.

"Oh Mistress, please sit down so I can dry your legs and feet," I said breaking her mounting pleasure.

"Yes... yes, why don't you do that slave," Amy said as she sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

As Amy sat down I poured her a drink and then knelt down in front of her. As she lifted both of her legs I grabbed a new towel and began drying off her legs. When I got down to her feet I took extra care to dry between each toe. Amy lifted her glass took a sip of her Margarita.

"Mmm, very good slave, I'd let you take care of me anytime," Amy said with a mischievous smile.

"It would be my pleasure Mistress," I replied as I began to massage her feet.

I had recently spent a long weekend at the Setai Hotel in Miami where I met a very attractive young masseuse named Asa. During my massage she explained that most of the sensory nerves of your internal organs have corresponding pressure points in your feet. Asa had showed me how she used massage and pressure on these points to relieve stress and bring pleasure. I moved my hands to the soles of Amy's feet. That is the reflexology area that corresponds to the chest and breasts. Pressing along the inner edge of the middle part of the sole can actually send waves of energy to the sensitive nipples. As I began rubbing both of my thumbs on the soles of Amy's feet, I could tell my touch was having an effect. Amy suddenly caught her breath and I saw her nipples stiffen and grow.