Peggy Sue got married

Story Info
Wife discovers hubby is a cocksucker but not on par with her.
1.8k words
4.32
4.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy Sue got married. Little did she know her new hubby was a closeted cocksucker. He utilized all the little tricks he had learned from Peggy Sue. Of all the girls in our little town, Peggy had the reputation of being the best and easiest cocksucker. She did not always fuck on the first date, but usually sucked. Her reputation was well earned.

Harrison and some of his friends had begun sucking each other on a dare. Seems they wanted to find out if guys sucked cock better than girls. The consensus was guys did suck better with one exception. You guessed it, Peggy Sue.

Harrison had gotten lucky and bagged Peggy for his own. She was not only a fabulous cocksucker she was also a great fuck. They fucked like rabbits. After a while their lovemaking began to wane and become a bit stale.

During a girl's night out, Delores Barnes brought up the subject of an anything goes swingers club over in Winter Town. All the girls seem infatuated and were eager to learn more about this swinger's club.

All this talk about swinging had gotten Peggy's panties very wet. And for the first time in weeks, she fucked Harrison's brains out. When Harrison broached the subject of what had gotten Peggy so hot and bothered, he was surprised to hear Peggy relate the stories of the swinger's club in Winter Town.

Later Harrison related his conversation with Peggy Sue to some of his friends. Artie Shaw questioned if guys sucked cock at these parties. While Ernie Evers wondered if he would get a chance to fuck Peggy Sue. The possibilities had all the guys horned up and they began sucking each other. Harrison went home with the smell of tale-tale cum on his breath. When he kissed Peggy Sue, she picked up on it right away.

Peggy confronted Harrison about him sucking cock and was startled to hear him say, all that talk about the swinger's club had horned up the guys and some cock sucking ensued. Before Peggy could make an issue of Harrison sucking cock, Harrison said, "So tell me there was not some cunt munching amongst the girls while you were discussing the swinger's club." Peggy could only smile as thoughts of Delores performing cunnilingus on her wafted through her mind. Sweet Delores was as good at eating pussy as Peggy was at sucking cock. Until now neither of them, were aware of their husband's sucking each other.

Peggy set up a cook out and invited their best friends. Over beer, dogs and burgers, Peggy brought up the subject of the Winter Town Swinger's Club. She had everyone's undivided attention.

The consensus was they needed more info. Artie and Beth Shaw volunteered to seek out more info and report back. Artie had some business connections in Winter Town and used these connections to solicit information. At first info was hard to come by. But Artie offered to suck off Bill Byers if he would spill the goods. Artie came back loaded for bear.

There were some basics that needed adhered to before getting invited to a swinger's party. They included:

Couples only (no singles)

Cleanliness

Drug and disease free

Good health

Being bisexual

Under 50 years of age.

The trick was to get the invite.

Artie used his influence to get him and Beth an invite. Artie sucked cock and even fucked a guy while Beth was fucked by 3 different guys before having a lady lick her cunt clean. They reported back that it was a blast and had not had so much sexual pleasure in years.

The group was excited and looked forward to attending the next soiree

The folks in Winter Town were also excited to have some fresh meat to feast on and in.

Artie again used his influence to get an invite for three couple: Artie and Beth; Peggy and Harrison, and Frieda and Max Foreman.

The party was being hosted in Winter Town by the imminent surgeon Doctor Walter Raleigh and his lovely wife Gladys. The Raleigh's had a lovely large home with 5 bedrooms. They offered succulent hors d'oeuvres and exotic drinks. A stunning atmosphere appreciated by all.

There were a total of 10 couples making selection easy no matter what your wants and desires were. The couples came in all shapes and sizes something to wet the appetite of all.

Once everyone had a delicious cocktail in hand, Doctor Raleigh announced that the evening would begin with all the men sucking a cock to completion. Each guy would suck off another guy and then switch to get sucked by somebody else. No sucking of each other.

This was to ensure a lack of premature ejaculations when the guys were fucking the gals. The BJs would be open to all the ladies for viewing. This brought a round of applause from the women.

Harrison was given the pleasure of sucking off the good doctor who had utilized a penis pump earlier to bring his semi-hard cock to full erection.

Harrison was pleased with the large bulbous purple head of the Doctor's impressive cock and engulfed it causing shouts and applause from the ladies. Artie was being sucked off by a distinguished looking gent with a hint of graying around his temples. Soon 5 men had cocks in their mouths. The sounds emanating from the ladies only slightly over rode the moaning from the men receiving the blow jobs. I think

It was safe to say no one was disappointed in the BJs they were receiving. The purveyors were all accomplished cock suckers.

As men began to receive their just rewards of cum, guys began to switch from cocksucker to recipient. Harrison's cock was hard and aching in much need of relief and his personal cocksucker was going to make short work of sucking Harrison off. Harrison quickly filled his cocksucker's mouth with a full load of cum proving the wisdom of Doctor Raleigh's decision to have the men suck each other first.

Most of the ladies were now in the possession of very wet pussies. Again, proving the wisdom of Doctor Raleigh. Some of the ladies were engaged in lip locks that would curl toes. Peggy Sue had a long tongue doing a tango with her own tongue. The evening was off to a great start.

The Doctor had sized up Peggy Sue form the moment she arrived and was determined to fuck this hot lady. It would only seem fair since Harrison had sucked off the Doctor.

A key game was played where the gents put their car keys in a basket and the ladies would draw a set of keys to see who they would fuck. The Doctor made sure Peggy drew last and his was the remaining keys.

The Doctor had been pleased with the blow job he had received from Harrison and was sure he would love fucking Peggy. The Doctor ushered Peggy into the Master bedroom. The doctor needed sucked back to hardness and Peggy was more than happy to oblige. The Doctor thought Harrison was a good cocksucker but was amazed at Peggy's skills. She was simply superb.

The Doctor's wife had entered the room and sat masturbating as she watched Peggy bring the Doctor back to full erection.

Peggy loved sitting on a cock which put her in control and let the Doctor know. He smilingly positioned himself and Peggy sat on his hard cock and moaned as it entered her very wet pussy. Peggy was riding the Doctor's cock with her ass in the air. The Doctor's wife had put on a strap-on and was licking her lips as she saw Peggy's bouncing ass.

While Peggy was taking a short break, the Doctor's wife presented the strap-on cock to her puckered ass. Believing it was another guy, Peggy said, "Yes fuck my ass with your hard cock."

As the strap-on was being inserted, Peggy thought, damn that is one hard cock.

With some decided effort on everyone's part, the doctor and his wife were soon in sync drilling Peggy's ass and pussy. A first for Peggy.

Meantime Harrison was being sucked back to hardness by a very elegant looking lady names Sadie Hawkins. She was no Peggy Sue in the sucking department, but her work was bringing Harrison's cock back to full mast. No doubt the idea of fucking a new pussy helped.

Harrison withdrew his cock from Sadie's mouth and presented it to her pussy lips, but was stunned to hear Sadie say, "Put it in my bum. I have not had a good ass fucking for some time."

Always willing to please, Harrison changed his aim and placed his cock at the entrance of her puckered ass. Sadie moaned in some pain as Harrison's cock slowly entered her tight ass. Her ass was very tight and warm giving Harrison immense pleasure as his cock inched further in. Sadie's pain dissipated and her moans turned to moans of pleasure.

Once Harrison was balls to the wall, he began plowing Sadie's as with much pleasure. Sadie's moans were now mews of pleasure.

Peggy Sue was being DPed in the next room and Harrison could hear her cries of pleasure. Little did he know that the Doctor and his wife were DPing her. Harrison was enjoying the tight ass of a wicked wench.

Peggy Sue was experiencing rolling orgasms as she was building toward the big one. She rarely had an anal orgasm but she might be building to one. She could not tell.

When it hit, Peggy Sue blacked out after seeing stars. When she began to come-around she realized a nice tongue was licking cum from her pussy. as it came in contact with her clit she involuntarily jerked. Little did she know it was the Doctor's wife. Holy crap I'm going to cum again, she thought.

Soon Peggy Sue was adding her own orgasmic juices to the Doctor's warm bittersweet cum. She even began to squirt coating the Doctor's wife's face. It was getting very messy to say the least.

Later, the Doctor, Peggy Sue and the Doctor's wife were showering. Peggy Sue and the Doctor's wife were engaged in a lip lock with their tongues dancing, as the Doctor was sticking his revived cock in his wife's pussy. Through it all, the Doctor loved fucking his wife and doing it while his wife was kissing another woman he had just fucked, only drove him wild.

Harrison had unleashed his cum deep in the bowels of his fuck-mate and she was now sucking his cock clean.

Later, on the drive home, the three couples shared stories and vowed they would return to Winter Town soon.

Peggy Sue even sucked off Max Foreman as his wife Frieda looked on. Frieda was a very fucked out lady and could only smile. Max had one last dose of cum for Peggy Sue.