Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 01

Story Info
Peggy meets Rob and asks him to take her virginity.
8k words
25.7k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers

Excerpts from the Diary of Peggy Douglas

In which she meets Ron and decides to ask him to take her virginity

Peggy has been keeping a diary since she was 8. She started when she received a paper diary as a gift and now keeps it in encrypted text files on a thumb drive. At the time of this first entry, Peggy is 18 and starting her first full year at the local community college.

Sept 7

First chem class today. The professor is kind of funny. I hope there's more to the lectures than entertainment. But then I can get most of what I need from the text. Thanks to mom's home schooling I can do that.

Sept 8

Settled in for the chem lab. It's not like last year when I was doing high school level chemistry here because we don't have a lab at home and mom isn't that much of a chemistry expert. If you remember, diary, I had a lab partner for that. This time it's only myself. I prefer that.

Oh, almost forgot. There's this really young guy in the class, maybe only 13 or 14. He's probably one of those smart kids who finished high school at 10 and will be done with his PhD before he's 18. This really attractive girl was waiting for him outside of class. Probably his sister. I'm curious about him.

Sept 13

A different girl met that young guy after chem lab today. Gorgeous. I'm sure she wasn't his sister. They kissed pretty passionately when they met and she squeezed his butt and slipped her hand into his back pocket when they walked off. He had his arm around her waist. Now I'm really curious about what's going on.

Sept 19

I saw that really young guy walking with another girl today. I can't believe how beautiful they all are. They sure act like girlfriend and boyfriend. He had her hand on her butt and she had hers around his waist. I know I shouldn't have but I kind of followed them and she kissed him on the lips when they got in a car together and drove off. He can't be much older than 14 and she must have been 20.

Sept 22

I think he caught me looking at him in chem lab today. I messed up my acid measurement and had to start all over. I snuck a peek at his note book. His name is Ron Lindstrom. A different girl met him, That's like the fourth one! This time she seemed much younger, closer to his age and wearing a Care Bears shirt. I thought for sure she might be his sister but I swear she grabbed his crotch when they kissed. Somehow I had the impression the pretty girls went for the strong, well built sports guys. Certainly not the brainy kids. Curiouser and curiouser.

Sept 28

Well it happened. I was eating lunch in the table in the corner where I like to sit and that young guy came into the cafeteria with probably the best looking of the girls that he hangs out with. I couldn't help staring. He saw me and I didn't look away fast enough. He got up and came over to me. I couldn't look at him afraid of what he might say.

I scribbled down every thing that happened afterwards so I wouldn't forget it and could tell it all to you, diary. Here it is:

He sat next to me and said "Excuse me," very politely.

I couldn't look at him and stared into my salad, "Hi".

He said, "I'm sorry. But I think you've been watching me."

I lied "Oh? No, no, no I haven't".

Him: "Oh, yes. Yes! No doubt about it. Do you know me?"

Me: "No. Except I think we're in the same chem lab."

Me: "I know you've been looking at me."

I decided to admit the truth "Well, I guess I have," I kept examining my salad.

He was extra pleasant and didn't seem to mind. "Is there a reason?"

I finally looked at him. He was smiling and not at all upset so I told him, "Well I was kind of curious about you. I was thinking you were one of those geniuses who got into high school at 11 or 12 and zipped through in 2 or 3 years."

Then he told me something very surprising, "I'm 19 and never skipped a grade. I was never held back either." He said that last with a really nice smile.

I told him "you always seem to have beautiful girls around. I thought maybe they were your sisters."

Him: "Nope, they aren't".

Me: "I gathered that. Too many of them and you don't walk around like brother and sister."

Him: "How's that?"

Me: "Well, there's a lot of touching ..."

Him: "Well, I guess there might be. Does that interest you?"

Me: "Just curious about why those good looking girls would be interested in you."

He really embarrassed me then, "You mean because I'm not good looking enough for them?"

I tried to get out of it, "OH NO! It's just that you don't seem like the type?"

He didn't let me off, "The type?" Looking at him I could tell he was just having some fun with me.

I went back to examining the salad, "I guess I don't really know what the type is. Just curious about it, that's all."

Then he said "Maybe you should find out from the horse's mouth."

He grabbed my tray with the salad and marched across the room to where the girl was. I had no choice but to grab my Coke and follow him over.

He introduced the girl as Jennifer.

Jennifer asked him if I was "More competition?"

He told her that he noticed me staring at him, "She said it's because I'm so young looking."

She looked right at me and said, "Understandable."

Then he told her that I wondered why so many good looking girls hang out with me. "So I thought you might be able to explain."

Jennifer asked him if he was "Too modest to tell her yourself?" Then she got up and sat next to me so she could whisper her explanation.

I was really surprised when she told me, "It's because he's a sexual magician." Those are her exact words, "sexual magician".

Then she added "And he has this big cock." I could feel myself blushing and made some sort of exclamation.

Ron had to get to a class and Jennifer planted a huge kiss on his mouth as he left left. I'm pretty sure I saw her tongue go inside. She told him, "see you tonight."

I asked her about it and she told me She sees him every couple of weeks for sex. I swear, diary, I'm quoting her exactly, "I'm really looking forward to a night with that cock inside me, not to mention his other skills."

She told me he lives in his aunt and uncle's basement. with a completely private space with bed and bathroom. And she said, "even a TV for porn if that's your thing. There's an outside hot tub but you have to wear a bathing suit to use it because it's not so private. I bet he'd love to show it all to you."

She claimed she could tell he's interested in me saying, "He doesn't go and introduce himself to many girls."

I asked her about how he has so many if he doesn't pick them up

She said that those she knew of were introduced to him.

I questioned whether he was really interested in me, "He told me he came over only because I'd been watching him."

She told me that might be true but that, "I bet he'd be glad to show you a good time." Then she told me he'd. "Probably take you for a ride on the cock. You'll enjoy it."

I was embarrassed again and covered my face.

Jennifer didn't stop, going on by saying, "And the pleasure can be intense. It's not just his cock he's good with." Then she whispered to me, "Like I said, A Sexual Wizard." I swear, again, Diary, I'm not making this up. I corrected her by telling her she had said a sexual magician and her response was, "Wizard, magician, distinction without a difference. So both. He's had four girls at once." She claimed that she was one of them and went on saying she had been with him "in an an orgy with eight guys and eight women." I swear, Diary, she told me, "When you get Ron, you get a wild ride."

Well, diary, you can image how I can't get the thought of that "big cock" out of my mind. You know I've never seen an actual penis. Well except for the little nubs of my baby brothers' when I bathed the or changed their diapers. There are those diagrams mom used for the sex part of home school and there are those porn videos I've watched. If Ron's penis is bigger than those it's hard to imagine it would fit inside any girl. I kept catching myself rubbing myself down there and had trouble concentrating on the afternoon lectures.

When I got home I locked the door and undressed so I could look at myself in the mirror wondering if this Ron really might want me. Don't you think a sexual wizard or magician might be the best guy to take my virginity? I sure have the impression that big penises are better than smaller ones but I wonder if it might hurt more.

I guess I looked pretty good in the mirror. My face is maybe too round face but a lot of people say I'm "cute," I guess my large, round eyes and small nose help with that. I've always thought they were my best features. They say blondes attract the most guys. Mine is light brown and almost blond, I wonder if that counts? I wonder if I should let my hair fall freely or tie it up rather than always braiding it in back. I do have big breasts. I like how soft they feel and I guess guys like bigger ones. My body is too thick, definitely chubby, if not fat. When I turn to the side I can see my tummy sticking out but there's no doubt that I have a waist -- my large hips and butt make that obvious. I sure have a lot of hair over my genitals and it's darker than on my head. The girls in the porn videos have no hair down there or very little. I think they shave but I'd be afraid to be using a razor there. I wonder how much difference that would make to a guy?

Anyway, Diary, I guess I'm okay looking, especially with my clothes on. I'm 18 1/2 and maybe it's time to lose my virginity. I wonder if I should talk to mom about it? Do you think she'd freak out? That's not like her but I doubt she'd approve. I guess I'll sleep on it.

Sept 29

I decided to go to chem lab today. I was feeling embarrassed that I'd see Ron there. I'd bet anything that Jennifer told him what she had told me. But lab isn't like the lectures where I could easily skip one since I'm getting most of my information from the text and I'm way ahead of the lectures anyway. I can. of course, go to one of the make-up lab sessions but can't do that all the time.

But it worked out. Ron greeted me when he came in and I was able to do my work without looking at him since most of my curiosity was satisfied and I was too embarrassed to look a him when I'm thinking of asking him to take my virginity.

After class he met another of his girls.He introduced her to me as Kate. I thought I recognized her and she confirmed that she was in the same English class as me. If he had sex with Jennifer yesterday as she had implied and then was he doing Kate today? Well, he must be doing it every night. Don't you think, Diary? How does he get around to his homework?

But the most important thing that happened today is that I decided to talk it over with mom. Like I had thought, she didn't like the idea but didn't freak out over it either. Oh, "it" is the Ron taking my virginity thing. It's kind of an obsession with me right now.

I just finished talking to mom so I'm writing this with it all fresh in my mind. She took it real calmly when I told her, "I 'm thinking about losing my virginity" Afterward she even thanked me for telling her. She revealed that my sister, Karina, hadn't told her at all and that she was disappointed when she found out, not so much that Karina was having sex, but that she hadn't been willing to tell my mom.

Back to the details.

I told her what I knew about Ron, his young appearance and what Jennifer said. "She said he was a sexual wizard and had a big penis. He's a really nice guy, easy to talk to. I was thinking maybe Ron could take my virginity. You know, big penis and being a sexual wizard and all."

Mom said it was a big step and asked whether I "wouldn't prefer it be with someone you really care about and want to be with?"

My answer was that maybe it would be better with someone who can make it really enjoyable.

Mom told me "There is a huge emotional factor. I really think it should be with someone you know and like. You don't want to fall in love with this Ron. He sounds pretty profligate and a womanizer."

I agreed to think about it. I was thinking of Kate and told her "There's this other girl I've seen him with. She's in my English class I'll talk to her and let you know what I decide."

Mom told me 'I think you better start taking the birth control pills I got you if you haven't already."

I told her that I've been taking them.

She also told me to be sure to use a condom. "As many women as he has he could be a source of disease."

I agreed to that. I hadn't even considered that implication of his promiscuity.

I guess she felt obligated to repeatedly tell me that she recommended against it.

I was wondering how big Ron's penis is and speculating about how big other guys were I asked how big dad's penis was. Mom seemed shocked and refused to answer. But then later she came back and said it was okay to ask and put her fingers about 6 inches apart. said I was surprised it was so small and she told me she thought it was about average. I wonder how she knows. Anyway that certainly doesn't jibe with what I've seen in on-line porn.

Sept 30

I caught up to Kate after English class. Told her I was a virgin and thinking of having sex with Ron. I wrote down what she said in my English notebook, so this is it pretty much exactly, "God I wish I had had the chance to lose my virginity to Ron instead of the jerk who pretended to like me just to get in my pants. Sex with Ron is the most fun thing I've ever done. With him or anyone. And, yes, he does have a big penis and knows how to use it. But what makes Ron special is that he knows how to concentrate on the woman's pleasure rather than his own. That's why it's so much fun. And he cares about the women, or sure seems to. He sure seems to care about me. He's also a good companion whether or not you're having sex. You're lucky if he came over to you. Not a lot of girls get that opportunity. If you do have Ron take your virginity, you'll never regret it."

I swear, Diary, "you'll never regret it." That's what she said.

I asked her how big Ron's penis was and she held her hands about a foot apart. I said that the porn guys were mostly that big. She laughed and said the porn guys were picked for big penises. I asked how big the average was and she said maybe six inches just like mom had claimed. She told me, "I've had my share and you'll not get them as big as Ron very often."

And then she told me about a Hooter's girl, Eva, who had been at a sex party she was at with Ron, "she can tell you more."

Oct 1

I decided to check with the Hooter's girl and went to Hooter's to see if she was there. I was kind of reluctant to go to a topless place, but, guess what, Diary, Hooter's isn't a topless place. The waitresses were all well endowed but wore white shirts and these really skimpy shorts. Most of the customers were men but it was almost like a Denny's.

I asked for Eva and a striking redhead with freckle sprinkled mounds of breast flesh being pushed out of her bra came over. Diary, I was astonished that Ron had women more attractive than Jennifer, but Eva was evidence otherwise.

She confirmed everything. Honestly, Diary, she said, "Well for one I would have loved to have him take my virginity instead of the jerk who did."

Diary, is it necessary to call every guy who takes your virginity a jerk?

Eva went on and on about Ron's sexual abilities. She told me Ron is great with his cock, and with his fingers and tongue. I guess I couldn't appreciate it since I've never had it done to me but she really expounded on what he could do with his fingers and tongue. She said he's, "absolutely the best sex partner." Diary, I wouldn't put it in quotes if that wasn't exactly what she said. She claimed he's always considerate about his sexual partners. And said maybe that's why he's so great in bed. She claimed there wouldn't be "a single woman whose been with Ron that wouldn't tell you the same." And she added, "They would have preferred to have given up their virginity to Ron." and told me, "You're in an enviable position." All-in-all, Diary, that was high praise and made me feel almost guilty if I didn't have Ron take my virginity.

Eva told me about these two other girls, Sally and Sarah. She said they know Ron best and gave me their phone numbers. She told me that Sally's away at school and that Sarah and her mom work at a strip joint north of town." Yep, Diary, Hooter's girls AND strippers. Ron does get around.

I thought I should order something to eat and while I was eating four other waitresses stopped by my table. One dropped off a napkin. I have it and this is what's written on it, "Lucky girl. Give your virginity to Ron. I wish I'd had the chance." Two of them just leaned over and told me basically the same thing in different words. The fourth actually sat down and talked for a minute to convey the same message. She departed with a forceful claim, "You'd be an idiot if you don't take advantage of this opportunity." That's another exact quote, Diary!

God! Diary! I keep rubbing at my little pleasure button, my clitoris. But thinking about Ron and everything I'm being told, I can't help it. My pleasure button sure feels good and sometimes tickles so much I can't stand it. I wonder, if Ron and his fingers and tongue and cock ... Well I just wonder what it would be like. No, Diary, what it WILL be like. I've made up my mind.

Oct 2

I told my mom about my decision and she was still very doubtful and tried to dissuade me from my decision. She thought maybe Ron had set them up to it.

I told her that I had approached them. They didn't come to me. I said, "Kate said she has fun with Ron. He sounds great." I told very clearly that Kate said If Ron takes my virginity, I'd never regret it. "That's what Kate said, mom, I'll NEVER regret it. NEVER! Not forget, mom, REGRET, never REGRET." I told her the Hooters waitresses said almost exactly the same thing and showed her the napkin.

She said that the Hooter's women, might be kind of loose and weren't to be trusted.

I was disgusted by that and told her they were all nice and that I didn't think they were lying. I told her something like, "and if they have a lot of sex don't you think they would know a good lay?"

That didn't go over well and mom accused me of being "crude." so I apologized. There was one thing I did want to know so I asked her if all the guys who took girls virginity were 'jerks'. I even asked if the the guy who took her virginity was a jerk?"

She told me that they weren't all jerks but that some guys pretended to like girls just so they could have sex, "That's why you need to be careful." She never said anything about her own first time.

Even though I didn't need mom's permission and had already made my decision, I would still like her to understand. So, to help her know why, I called the Sarah that Eva had told me about and put the conversation on speaker so mom could listen in, admonishing her not to say anything. I recorded the conversation so I could transcribe it directly to you, Diary.

I made the call and a female voice answered.

Me: "Can I speak to Sarah?"

Voice at other end: "Just a second I'll get her."

Me (quickly): "Is this her mother?"

Voice at other end: "Yes."

Me: "I'd like to speak to you too."

Sarah's mom: "What about?"

Me: "Do you know Ron Lindstrom?"

Sarah's mom: "Ron, I'm not sure, let me get Sarah."

I heard Sarah pick up and her mother asked, "This young lady is asking about a Ron Lindstrom? Do you know him"

Sarah: "Of course. And you do too. mom. He was at the party, remember. Young looking, big ..." [pause]

Sarah's mom: "Of course. RON! Of course, big ..." [another pause]

Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers