Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 02

Story Info
Defloration: Peggy loses her virginity to Ron.
6.9k words
23.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers

Excerpts from the Diary of Peggy Douglas

In which Ron takes her virginity

Eighteen year old, home schooled Peggy had been keeping a diary since she was 8. In the previous excerpt Peggy met Ron at the Community College and after being told about him by others, she asked him to take her virginity. In a session in his basement he broke her hymen and filmed it.

Oct 11

Well, I told my mom about yesterday and even showed her the slow motion video of my hymen being broken. It's kind of neat. The point of the letter opener Ron used slowly comes in from the left and then you can see it pressing the strip of membrane between the two holes. Then suddenly the strip breaks and the membrane flies to the sides leaving a gaping hole. Even in slow motion it happens really fast. I stepped through it and it's only three frames. Anyway. I'm sure mom is checking out the rest of the video showing Ron giving me an orgasm and removing my clothes. That's okay. Ron is so gentle and sweet I think she'll see that having him take my virginity is a good idea.

I've pushed my finger into my vagina to see if it hurt. It doesn't. That's the first thing I've ever had in there. It felt nice but I'm not sure what the attraction is. I'm tempted to try something bigger but I'm going to wait for his penis.

I saw Ron at chem lab. He came over before class and asked how I was doing. I told him about how I pushed my finger in and it didn't hurt. He smiled at the news and said, "See you Friday." I'm so anxious. My panties were damp when I got home.

Oct 12

I saw Kate in English class and told her Friday was the day and about how Ron had broken my hymen. She said she wanted me to tell her all about "the real thing" on Monday.

Oct 13

Saw Ron in chem lab. After class no girl was waiting for him. He came to me and said he was "saving himself" for tomorrow. I'm not sure what he meant by that. I'm anxious but nervous about it. I wonder what having a penis in my vagina will feel like. Hard to imagine it will be better than what Ron did before he broke my hymen.

He asked if I was ready and I said I was "more than ready." and then said I was ready to have him inside me right here in the hallway.

Ron smiled at that and said it probably was not a good idea.

I agreed and gave him a big kiss, full of tongue. I felt his penis stiffen against my leg and as we separated, I felt it with my hand and said, "Okay big boy, I'm glad to see you're ready too." That old Mae West statement, "Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" suddenly made sense to me for the first time and thinking about it made me laugh.

Oct 14

Well, diary, I'm definitely not a virgin any more. I'm sorry that I'm writing this a day late but I think it's obvious why I didn't have time to write yesterday.

I guess Kate told the other girls about today This morning I had texts from some of the girls I had talked to about losing my virginity. From Kate, "Enjoy yourself tonight." From Sarah, "Have a great time. You'll never regret it." And Eva, "Lay back and relax, Let Ron do all the work, You won't be disappointed."

And I saw his penis. It doesn't look any bigger than what the guys in the porn videos have. But all the girls say his is a big one so I guess what Kate said about porn guys being picked to have big ones is right. I did more than just see his penis. But more on that later.

I was anxious to see what Sarah was talking about when she said to check out his underwear. It turned out to be a pair of red and blue Spider-man briefs. The tip of his penis poked out from the waistband and there was what I first thought was big wart on his leg, but it turned out to be one of his testicles squeezed out though the leg hole of the briefs. His penis was clearly hard and its outline was visible in the way it stretched the fabric of the briefs. His testicles were pretty obvious too, not just the one pushing out of the leg hole.

Well, at first I wasn't sure what to do, but then I grabbed the briefs at his waist and pulled them down. His penis popped out, hard and erect. It seemed almost a foot long and he had these big testicles. They hung in large, wrinkled and hairy, fleshy sacks maybe six inches below his crotch. Incongruous for a guy who's only about 5 foot 6 and looks like a kid. He had the video camera running and It's funny watching me in the video. It's like my hand is in front of my mouth in surprise and I make a little, "oh" sound. Like I said before I expected it to be bigger because I'd seen so many about the same size in porn stuff. I was surprised at the size of the testicles and I think my exclamation was mostly because I'd never seen a real one (other than my baby brothers' when I had to change my baby brothers' diapers and bathe them) in person. Ron's was the same general shape as theirs but their penises were such tiny, soft worms compared to Ron's man sized, rock hard rod of meat.

I asked if I could feel it and Ron said, "Of course, play as much as you want." And walked over to where I was sitting, It was right at eye level. And bounced up and down a couple times. I asked if he did that and he said he did. So I asked to see him do it again. I laughed so he did it at random intervals to get a laugh or giggle while I examined it.

It jerked reflexively when I touched it the first time. I just put my finger on the tip where there was a tiny slit. The tip was rubbery and the rest was hard. It had a different kind of skin too. There was a drop of clear liquid on the tip. I touched it and drew away a slim thread of clear, slippery syrup. I licked it off my finger. It had a pleasant, salty flavor. Another droplet started to form. In the porn videos the girls are always sucking the guys' penis so I licked the salty liquid off and sucked as much as I could into my mouth. I didn't see the attraction, though Ron said he liked it.

I played around with it. It was fun sliding the skin around on the shaft. I loved playing with Ron's foreskin. I could easily slip it back and forth, pulling it entirely over the tip or folding it back over the shaft to reveal the ridge separating the tip from the shaft. Poking at the spongy tip I could feel the end of the hard shaft inside. I pulled open the pee hole, licking at the salty drops that formed there. Those clear drops were definitely NOT pee. Ron jerked and moaned with pleasure when I traced the obvious veins that covered his organ.

Seeing and feeling an actual grown-up penis was interesting, but Ron's testicles were much more interesting. Ron had this large, hanging sack. I hadn't realized how much a man's testes really were like balls. They were actually more egg shaped, so the Mexicans with "heuvos" have that more right. They were harder than I expected, about the firmness of olives, in fact they are more olive shaped than egg shaped. Ron's were the size and firmness of extra, extra large olives. I wonder if anyone calls them "olives"?

I could roll them around inside the wrinkly bag easily and they squirmed leisurely on their own as I touched them, that was a surprise to me that they moved like that. Ron told be to be careful and that squeezing them too hard could really hurt. I know there are jokes always made about hitting guys in the "nuts" and Ron says it isn't funny at all. You know, they do look kind of like unshelled walnuts hanging there. I giggled at the thought.

But they sure weren't hard like a walnut. The scrotum was kind of leathery and really pliable. I could squeeze and pull at it all I wanted, Ron even said it felt good. I just needed to squeeze in a way that pushed the balls out of the way so they didn't get squeezed and I couldn't pull when I had ahold of the balls. Diary, you might think it would be difficult to do that but it was easy. the balls would just slide out of the way unless I grabbed them on purpose, which I did sometimes, just because I liked to feel them.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. To return to the beginning of the evening:

I felt energized and happy all day at school, hardly nervous at all. "Ron will be fucking me tonight." ran over and over through my mind. Mom would have a fit that I used the F word but that's what I was thinking. I had a sport bag packed for overnight since Ron told me not to expect to go home. I would be spending the whole night with him! I had no difficulty paying attention in class and even asked a couple of questions that caused the professor to correct mistakes.

Ron picked me up after my last class and we went to his basement place just like last time.

I asked what we should do first and he asked if I had my bathing suit. I did because he said we could use the hot tub. He said it might be nice to spend some time there and offered the bathroom for me to change but I said that I was going to undress there in front of him and expected him to do the same.

I pulled off her shoes and proceeded to do what I thought was a slow strip. I did my best to sensually, wiggle my body as I pulled off my T shirt. Then I pulled my pants off as slowly as I could while swaying my hips. I unhooked my bra and held it in place before slowly reveling my breasts. Ron looked entranced so I guess I was doing okay. I stood in front of him and turned to shake my butt at him. I lowered my panties with my back to him, bending over hoping he could see my puffy vulva with its tiny protruding flaps. I was getting pretty aroused as I turned to face him. His penis was obviously bulging in his jeans.

He let me undress him. I pulled the shirt over his head and put my arms around him, feeling his chest against my breasts, with their hardened nipples. Keeping my breasts against him, I loosened his belt by feel and unzipped his fly I could tell I was smiling broadly. My abdomen pressed against his penis as his jeans fell to his feet. I kissed him and stepped back to see the Superman underwear he was wearing and the tip of his hard penis. I suppressed a giggle and reached over to touch the tip and stroke the manhood straining for release from the Superman S. Then I pulled the briefs to the floor, freeing the penis.

The day was overcast and cool so the hot tub felt really nice. We sat next to each other and he held me with one arm and gently caressed my legs and crotch with his other hand. I didn't know what to do with my hands and just kept them folded on my lap though I really wanted to feel his penis.

His Aunt Ruth came home while we were there and she got in with us. She was quite nice and asked about my classes. she seemed really interested in my home schooling. She invited us to dinner upstairs. I guess Ron usually eats with them but sometimes takes his girls out. She seemed to totally know that Ron was having sex in the basement. Remember that he told me that was why he had the basement -- so he could have women over without his cousins knowing.

In the basement we took off our swimsuits. We had almost an hour before dinner and I wanted to play with that penis. I told you about that earlier. But after a bit he said that he was getting too excited by my fondling. He said, "Something about a pretty girl playing with it does that." And I asked what was the problem if he was excited and enjoying it. He said that it would cause him to orgasm and ejaculate. Well, I'd seen guys in porn squirting out semen and I wanted to see it in person. He said it might make it more difficult to get hard when it came time to actually penetrate me but then admitted that the hour or two between now and after dinner would probably be plenty of time for him to recover.

I asked him what I should do and he said he could do it himself or I could use my hand or mouth. He said he'd prefer I do it because he'd enjoy it more."

I was flattered both by him calling me "pretty" and him wanting me to do it so I asked whether he'd prefer hand or mouth though the idea of having his penis in my mouth wasn't very appealing even though the girls in the porn videos did seem to enjoy it.

Of course he said he preferred I use my mouth. He said it just feels better and warned me that the semen would squirt into my mouth. He said I should use my hand if I wanted to see it come out but told me that could be that's messy and sticky. He suggested I start with my mouth and he'd tell me when to switch to my hand when he was "coming".

I asked him about that "Coming?" and he explained that he could tell when his semen was about to come out, close to to having an orgasm and ejaculating

So I started licking it and fondling it like I'd seen the porn girls doing, then he told me to take it all the way into my mouth and move it in and out.

I giggled at the thought but did as directed. It was kind of fun, sucking on a guys penis. Before the other day I was a bit intimidated by the possibility of seeing one. Now it was just kind of a peculiar appendage. I imagined my mouth as a vagina and wondered what it was going to feel like inside my abdomen. I couldn't help rubbing my genitals.

Ron seemed to be showing signs of distress, breathing heavily and tightening his body. I asked him if something was wrong.

He said it felt great. And claimed it was probably like what I felt like when he was stimulating me. He told me to keep it up and use my tongue more.

I remembered how I could hardly stand the pleasure and understood why he might be acting the way he was. I began swirling my tongue around the shaft and tip. I considered just letting his semen spurt into her mouth because I wondered how it would taste but then realized I could taste it off my hand.

I was really getting into it when Ron gasped, "Now! It's coming, now!"

I quickly pulled my mouth away. I held it, wondering what to do but he began thrusting back and forth and I grasped it matching his oscillating motion with my hand. There was a buildup of clear liquid on the tip and I touched it. It was really slippery. Ron made a loud groan and white semen shot out of the tip. A glob landed on my breast and was quickly followed by another glob. He shook and moaned with each squirt. I grabbed the spurting organ and rubbed harder. That really brought forth a moan and the white slippery semen poured out onto my hand and arm.

It had a strange odor which wasn't like anything else I could think of. Not very pleasant but not totally disgusting. I tasted some from my arm. the flavor was just a stronger, salty version of the odor. Ron told me he didn't care for it either and that he didn't think most women do, "but they sometimes pretend to." I wondered why. The stuff was slippery at first but quickly became sticky, clinging to the hair on my arm.

We cleaned off in the bathroom. He washed and wiped it off my breasts and arm and hand. That felt sooo good.

We had meatloaf for dinner. It was good but not as good as my mom's. Friday was their "game night" and, even though I was real anxious to get my defloration completed I thought it was only polite to play. They let me choose among the games and I picked "Clue" 'cause I'm good at it. I warned them and won 3 of the 4 games we played. I don't think they knew the techniques of calling out things you had cards for in order to find out about things you were interested in. And I don't think any of them kept good track of what other people were being shown.

As Ron and I headed to the basement I hoped he had time to recover from his orgasm. It seemed like a lot of semen came out. I wondered if he had more.

In the basement I admitted "I'm really anxious to have you fucking me." "Fuck" isn't a part of my regular vocabulary, mom would kill me for saying it, but it seemed to fit. At the same time I rubbed his penis through his jeans.

Ron responded by saying that he didn't want to just 'fuck' me, but wanted me to have a really great first time. He said it should be slow and gradual. We should "let nature take it's course." He removed his shirt.

I pulled off my shirt and told him I was sure 'nature' already had me in it's grasp. I turned my back to him.

He took the hint and unclasped my bra, claiming I might not realize how much tighter 'nature' can grasp. I turned back to him and unbuckled, and unzipped his jeans Then I pulled both jeans and underwear to his feet, revealing his penis, now a four inch, soft tube of flesh. It looked different when it wasn't erect. It was soft and pliable and completely covered by a tube of skin that was squeezed into a tiny tube at the tip. When I touched it, it quickly grew an inch longer. The head peeked out from the foreskin. I sucked it completely into my mouth and in response it grew more. The head emerged from the foreskin and it was firm, neither hard nor soft.

I was on my knees and I put my hands in my waistband and pulled off my yoga pants and panties. I grabbed his head, brought my face to his and gave him a huge kiss, full of tongue. I remembered doing that when he broke my hymen and something about it really turned me on. It did the same this time. Our tongues each fought for control of the others mouth and he pulled me to him by the butt. I felt his, now hard, penis push into my belly.

I felt his legs moving to shed his shoes and I guess nature had taken its course because for the first time ever I felt something inside my vagina. He had thrust fingers inside me and lifted me by crotch and vagina to throw me onto the bed. I felt myself gasp with pleasure. He maintained the kiss and fell on the bed with me.

His fingers were still inside me. I could feel him moving them in and out and wiggling them and rubbing against my vaginal walls. His hand was on my labia and I loved the feeling. I wiggled my hips to feel the changes in his touch. I rubbed my breasts and nipples against his chest. The whole combination gave me sensations I'd never had before. I couldn't help tightening the muscles in my body in anticipation.

He kissed my neck, nibbled my ears, sucked my breasts, Licked my nipples. His fingers never stopped moving inside me. It was strangely pleasurable and yet so unfulfilling. I needed something else, something more.

He moved his head between my legs and kissed up and down the inside my thighs, his fingers still inside. Then he dove in and began licking my clitoris.At the same time he did something inside me that gave me a tremendous shock of pleasure. My body tightened and my back arched involuntarily. But he pulled his fingers out of my vagina and knelt between my legs. He just knelt there, gently caressing my genitals.

He pushed a pillow under my butt and said "I think you're ready." I'll never forget, those were his exact words, "I think you're ready." Said gently but firmly.

I naively asked, "Ready for what?" though I knew exactly what since his penis was pointing right into my crotch.

Then he said, "For this." he didn't say it roughly or suddenly but very gently. And just as gently, I felt his penis slid softly and slowly into my vagina.

It was an amazing feeling, just what I needed. It filled me up and felt perfectly comfortable inside.

He embraced me in his arms and kissed me as moved the penis in and out. It slid smoothly and easily. I thought about how my vaginal cavity was no longer virginal and how wonderful it felt as it was being filled and emptied, filled and emptied. His shaft rubbed against my vaginal walls and his pubes tickled my clitoris each time he filled my vagina up. On the video he shot I can hear myself saying, "Perfect, " and "wonderful," "oh my" and just laughing. I had expected that actual intercourse would be even more intense than what Ron had done previously. But it wasn't more intense. Instead it was just an ongoing, comfortable, wonderful feeling What it was, was immensely more satisfying. Pleasure filled my whole body. In my memory it seems like his lips were constantly at mine and his tongue was always licking at my nipples, his hands were constantly both massaging my breasts, stroking my belly and rubbing my clitoris, all at once.

Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers
12