Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Like I told you, diary, Ron is sitting here watching me write this and he says maybe I should talk to Sarah or her mom about it. He says that Eva also does amateur nights at strip clubs and that the legendary, perhaps mythical, Sally also did. "And beats Eva sometime." That Sally must be pretty good looking! Ron says she's pretty plain looking without much figure but knows how to be sexually desirable. He says that I'm as good looking and desirable as any of them and could probably beat both Eva and Sally.

Sorry for the delay, Diary, but that earned Ron a big kiss and, well , we had intercourse again, Ron's been fingering me while I type and ... Yes, I do love the way he can give me orgasms, and He seems to like it too (he's nodding in the affirmative with a big smile) but I think he's tiring too, not much semen came out (now he's grinning sheepishly).

Oh, diary, I forgot to mention I had to pee while Ron was in the shower and used the toilet right there where he could see. I'm such a bad girl :-) Ron says he didn't notice and isn't that interested in girls peeing anyway. I can understand, I've had enough of seeing boys pee from the times my baby brothers caught me in the face or just got things wet while I was changing their diapers.

Where was I? Oh yes, after showering, we were hungry and decided to go get something to eat. Ron pulled out some Spiderman briefs and as he pulled Spiderman's face partially over his partially erect penis I had to ask what the deal was with all the superhero underwear. He said he was too small for men's clothes so he got his underwear in the boys department.

My brothers don't have to wear superhero underwear and I pointed out that they have plain colors for boys.

He explained that he had an elderly aunt who thinks he likes superheros and always sent him those for gifts. "Easier to just wear them than exchange them or even buy others. I never expected anyone to see them anyway." I didn't say anything but I expect he got some grief in the boy's locker room in high school. Oops! forgot he's watching my write this. He says he didn't get much. They got attention and some jokes but he laughed along and answered back "super briefs for a super cock!" It was almost a point of pride, I guess. "Anyway, they all seem to get a kick out of them." I bet! They show off his asset in an interesting way.

After dinner I told him to turn into the parking lot of a local discount store. I took him to the men's and boys underwear. He didn't know the size but mom told me to always keep a cloth tape measure with me, "You never know when it might come in handy."

Diary, that made me think, Ron's right here with me while I'm writing. It took a bit of time to measure but his penis is 10 1/2 inches long measured from base to tip along the top. And 11 inches measured along the bottom from scrotum to tip. 5 inches around. I measured his testicles too, 10 1/2 inches around the balls and they hang 6 1/2 inches down from his penis. Maybe I'll keep a record of guys genital sizes. What do you suppose would happen if I just go around and ask guys if I can measure theirs. Funny to think about. Ron says he bets some would be happy to do it, especially if I give them a blow job or something (Ron told me a "blow job" is when the girls sucks his penis until he ejaculates, I'm learning so much).

Back to what happened earlier today. As you know diary, I often buy clothes for my little brothers and I decided he could wear a men's small size and we bought a pair of blue silky men's boxers (They felt so soft and smooth), some red Lycra briefs (also soft and smooth, I kept imagining what his penis would look like encased in those for the entire drive home), and black "boxer briefs" that were tight like briefs but with longer legs. He told me he always wore briefs because he "stuck out" in boxers. I sure can believe that. I suggested he use the silk boxers "for special occasions."

Back in the basement, I went into the bathroom and changed into my babydoll. I had checked myself out in it at home. It does suit me since the top hangs down from my breasts and doesn't show my tummy bulge. It flares out and hangs against my hips in a way that shows them to advantage. The spaghetti straps and scoop neck show my cleavage and my aureoles show distinctly through the sheer fabric. When my nipples are hard like they were today, they make little bumps in the fabric. The top hangs to just above the dark outline of my pubic hair showing through the sheer panties. I had a bit of trouble seeing the back but with a hand mirror I could see that the shadow of my butt crack is visible through the panties. I think I'm too big back there but it wasn't obvious with the a baby doll. I think Ron likes it because as soon as I came out he grabbed me in a big hug, I felt his penis against my stomach, and he kissed me passionately.

I had two things in mind, the second was another sex session. But first I wanted to see him in his new underwear so I broke off the hug and helped him undress.

I gave him the boxers first and watched him pull them on. The waist fit perfectly and his penis made an obvious tent in the fabric ( if you can refer to a Matterhorn sized mountain as merely 'obvious' and as just a 'tent'). I giggled at it and told him he was right about 'sticking out' in boxers." It was one very stimulating tent but before I could feel it, the tent collapsed because its pole escaped through the fly. I could hardly stop laughing because Ron started bouncing his penis up and down and swinging it around. He only stopped because I gave him a big, tight hug. I can't get enough of feeling his hard penis pushing against my body and there's something about the way it slips around over the silky fabric of the babydoll. Ron tells me the feeling is mutual. When we separated he kept massaging my breasts and nipples and genitals through the fabric. I managed to get his penis back into the briefs so I could feel it through that fabric. I buttoned the fly hoping that would keep his sexual organ in place and moved the tent pole around inside the loose fabric. It's so sensual to have that slippery fabric between my hand and his skin. Ron's nodding in agreement and I knew he liked it because he started breathing heavily and gasping. I knew that meant I better quit or he'd erupt inside. I stopped playing with his penis and reached up the leg hole to fondle his testicles. I had hoped I would be able to pull then all the way out of the leg but they weren't quite that long.

It was all I could do to keep from having intercourse right then and there. But we had another set of special underwear to try, so I resisted. One thing Ron has taught me is that delaying can make the act even better. And even with the fly buttoned his penis managed to find a gap and freed itself through the fly again. So funny!

I briefly sucked his penis into my mouth, pulled the boxers off, and gave him the red briefs. I had to laugh -- the tip of his penis stuck out beyond the waistband just like it did with the kids superhero briefs. I guess nothing's going to keep that guy completely contained :-D The difference from the kids briefs was that there was a pouch at the crotch that held his testicles so they weren't pushed out. The bulge was very attractive and I couldn't help feeling them through the fabric. I managed to push the penis down inside the fabric to the side but it wouldn't stay, it always slipped up and poked the tip out. Still fun to do. I did manage to get it to stay down but then it poked out through a leg hole. I think that was an improvement. It looked more sexy and not so silly, especially the way it enhanced the bulge.

All the time, diary, Ron would joke and laugh about my attempt to contain his manhood. I could tell he enjoyed my playing around with his privates. He says he especially liked the feel of the Lycra fabric when I moved his penis around but he said the briefs were tight and uncomfortable.

Finally, the boxer-briefs. Clearly those were made for Ron. They were a bit higher on his waist and the tip pushed against the waistband but didn't quite show. The bulge of his testicles made an excellent showing. And I could push his penis down into one of the legs without the tip showing. The outline of the shaft was clearly visible, wherever it was positioned, even the outline of the head was obvious. That really got my blood flowing and I pushed him back onto the bed, my hand feeling the hard manhood through the fabric, stroking it up and down. Really nice when I sat on it :-)

OMG, Diary! His hands were soon all over me, outside my nighty, inside it, caressing my breasts, rubbing my clitoris, stroking my back,inside my vagina, swirling and stroking. I wasn't just lying there either, I was massaging his chest and back and butt and grabbing the hard as steel rod of his penis, and squeezing his testicles. We kissed, my tongue was in his mouth, his in mine. His tongue was licking at my breasts. It's a swirl in my memory, the memory happening all at once and not in any particular order. All the time I was laughing and giggling and squealing in delight. He was laughing with me and grunting and moaning.

At some point I pulled his briefs off and sucked his penis into my mouth. He had his face at my crotch and he had my panties off. His mouth sucked my genitals, his tongue lapped at my clitoris and his fingers penetrated to the depth of my vagina. I had an orgasm. I remember shouting in pleasure with my body squirming and pulsing, but I didn't let his penis out of my mouth. I just moved it in and out more rapidly. He groaned loudly and semen flooded into my mouth. I still didn't let go as his hips wiggled around. I swallowed the nasty tasting, slippery stuff. His penis started softening but I kept sucking and pressed my vulva hard into his face.

He took the hint and resumed licking at my privates. His penis hardened again and once it was nice and hard I jumped off his face and sat on it. God! Diary, I love the feeling of it filling my vagina, and the feeling of my clitoris rubbing against his pubic hair. Nothing slowed down at all. I was on top, he was on top, he was behind me, he was in front, The only constant was that his penis was constantly moving, swirling, thrusting in my vagina. His testicles slapping against my butt, or, better, against my clitoris. a blur of changing positions and vaginal stimulation. our hands and lips and tongues weren't idle either. Kissing, licking, stroking every part of each others bodies that we could reach while keeping our genitals in constant contact. Laughing, squealing, moaning in ecstasy the entire time.

I had an intense, throbbing orgasm while on my back, my knees hugged to my breasts and his penis driving inside me and he kept pumping into me throughout the combined distress and joy that pulsed through my body. Then I had an even more intense orgasm while he was behind me, "doggy style". He moaned loudly and I felt his fully embedded penis pulse with orgasm. Semen dribbled out over my clitoris. With a few hard thrusts into me he stopped.

We collapsed, side by side. My skin tingled all over and sent shocks of pleasure through me from wherever he touched. I lay there with him at my back enjoying the feeling of his hands over my breasts and his soft penis nestled at my butt. I fell asleep.

I woke up, needing to urinate. The clock said 11:30. Coming out of the bathroom, I noticed Ron watching me with a smile. I also thought about you, diary and took your thumb drive out of my purse. I asked Ron if I could use his computer and that's where I am now, finishing today's entry with him watching. I'll be putting you back in the purse, then lights out and I'll tell you what happens tomorrow.

Oct 30

Halloween tomorrow and I've spent most of the afternoon fixing up Victoria, Roy and Jimmy's costumes.

Oh, Diary, you want to know about the day with Ron?

I woke with him naked next to me. I was still wearing the babydoll top and he was gently caressing my belly. We kissed, long and gently. I told him I loved him. I hoped that he would tell me he loved me too, but he didn't. I think he was taken aback by that. I know I'm jealous of the other girls but I didn't want him to think that I was saying I needed to be exclusive with him. I told him that loving him didn't mean that and that I know a person can love many others. I love my mom and dad and brothers an sisters too. I guess that made him feel better but he never told me his loves me. But, diary, I know he does. Why else would he treat me so kindly and gently. How else could the sex be so fabulous? Mom says a lot of guys just want the sex and that they don't feel so emotionally connected. But, diary, I'm not sure I believe her. I know he loves me and is afraid to say so.

I'll get to mom later. Anyway I kissed him and didn't say anything more about it. Just feeling him next to me was enough proof for me. I tried to make him feel less nervous by talking about penises and wondering aloud how other, smaller penises would feel inside me and whether guys with smaller penises would be at good at sex as he was. That just seemed to make him more nervous. I was thinking I might start to cry. I was making things worse.

I took a big risk and asked about the other girls. I started by mentioning that he always met someone after chem lab. He opened up slightly and said that Tuesdays and Thursdays were his "date nights". I asked about what they did and he said they did different things before coming to the basement. I asked about other nights and he said he had to get homework done sometime. I said he could do homework with the girls and he said none had the same classes he did, except Kate and he'd never be able to do homework with her. "Why not?" I asked and he said she'd want to spend all the time fucking.

I wasn't too surprised by that and suggested maybe he wanted to spend the time with me "fucking" too. He admitted he enjoyed it but would like being able to do things with girls without the "fucking". I wondered if maybe I had made a mistake asking him to take my virginity. Maybe he needed a girl who didn't want his penis inside her, so I mentioned we could do chem homework together. "I promise not to want to 'fuck' you." He was suspicious and I told him we could meet somewhere other than his basement, "On campus, even at my house." That last slipped out. I think I wanted my mom to meet him. She's still suspicious of his motives. And, guess what? We are taking the same calculus and history classes, just not at the same times, so we could do that homework too.

So, diary, I just talked with him although we hugged and kissed a bit I never touched his genitals and he never touched mine. That wasn't easy to do but I decided to show him that I know love doesn't mean sex (though I'm not reluctant to have that fabulous pleasure again). We will see.

The odor of coffee and bacon wafted down from the kitchen and Ron told me I would certainly be welcome for breakfast. I pointed out that his cousins were certainly old enough to know we spent the night and what we had been doing. "Won't your aunt object?" He said the girls he had over frequently had breakfast with his family so I agreed. After breakfast the whole family got in the hot tub for a bit. Then Kimberly and Matthew went to friends houses and Ron's aunt and uncle left to do some shopping, leaving us alone. They were all so nice to me and Ron's aunt wouldn't stop thanking me for helping with the party. Only his uncle seemed a bit stand-offish though he was nice enough. Ron said he's always a bit unsure of what to do when he's in the hot tub with beautiful girls.

After they left Ron started to stroke my genitals through my swim suit. I pulled away and he asked if that's not what I want. I told him I love doing it but only if he wanted it. When he said he did, I pulled off my suit and he did the same. Well, you know where that leads, diary. It wasn't long before we were both in his bed fucking like mad. When we were finished and basking in the afterglow of orgasm I asked him about homework and invited him to do it at my home.

We dressed and on the way home we stopped by the laundromat to wash the semen stained bed clothes. We had fun telling each other riddles.

When he took me home I had forgotten that this was the first time dad knew I was having sex and I remembered as we approached the front door. I was thinking it might not be the best time to actually have my lover come in. But Dad was very polite and gracious when I introduced Ron to the family. I sensed a bit of discomfort. So I told Ron we all did homework at the dinner table and excused myself to get my books and notes. I also asked mom to come with me and asked her about dad. She said she had talked with him and although he didn't like what I was doing he agreed to accept it. She said he was doing very well, but that he'd never make a scene. "Even in front of the boy you're having sex with." She told me he was probably behaving better because Ron came in but couldn't guarantee how he'd behave when Ron left.

The homework session went great. Vicky, Roy, and Jimmy joined us and mom and dad were nearby to help, but Ron helped the young ones and they were seldom needed. I'm sure mom and dad were impressed by him. I walked with him to his car and we kissed and hugged good-by. He's coming for homework again tomorrow. In fact, he's going to take me to school!!!!

Vicky, Roy, and Jimmy are anxious for Halloween and I finished the day by helping mom with their costumes.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hospital Visitor Pt. 01 Wrong room in hospital holds delights.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Cheri In the dark, drunk Cheri mistakes someone for her husband.in Erotic Couplings
A Wife's Fall Pt. 01 Can Betty rise once again?in Loving Wives
The Convenient Marriage Pt. 01 Miri agrees to marry a playboy investor to save her company.in Romance
Where's Buster Wife want's a fling with a co-worker before settling down.in Loving Wives
More Stories