Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he has me sitting on him, bouncing up and down while he licks her out, then she's on top of the fat penis and he's licking me to another orgasm. Windy barely smiles and shows little emotion. He tells her to get off and go back to dancing. She disappears downstairs and I'm alone with him. He becomes gentle, stroking my body and kissing me everywhere. Then he lays me gently on my back and pulls my legs together, my knees to my breasts and I feel his penis begin to slowly entering my vagina. It fills me and he slowly pulls all the way out. Then slowly all the way in. Slowly in and out over and over. I feel his body tighten as he grunts and drives hard into me. A few more grunts and he's done.

He releases me, stands, pulls off the condom and dribbles the content over my stomach. He disappears into the men's room while I lay naked on the couch, letting my legs relax by spreading them apart. The coolness of the air feels good. He comes out and as he dresses he asks why I was there and whether I'd be dancing there soon. When I tell him I'm thinking of competing for amateur night he asks when. I Tell him next month. He says maybe he'll come help me win. I say I don't want to cheat. He says, "no cheating., just helping" He puts on his suit jacket, shoveshis fingers up my vagina one last time and disappears down the stairs, licking his fingers and saying, "You're one great little fuck. We'll need to do it again sometime. Carl may be in touch."

That's it. except that I sit in the nude and watch a few more dancers on the stage below. Then Sarah comes in and we talk about my time with The Captain, what it's like to work as a stripper, and what do do for amateur night. Then I dress and leave.

Amateur night is once a month. The next is at the end of January. She suggested I should talk to Eva about it because she frequently participates in amateur nights, "and always wins". I don't doubt she wins, she's so beautiful.

Dec 28

I called Eva about helping me with amateur night.

She told me said I should be myself and asked about what I had done for Earl. I told her about my simple, print dress and see through panties and no bra. She said I should just add a sexy bra. She liked the idea of dancing to ballet music like I had done for Earl, "It will set you apart and if you were good at your ballet classes it will fit you well. A lot of guys fantasize about nude ballet."

Eva said she'd be on campus when school resumed for photo modelling and suggested we meet then to talk in more detail.

So I'm gonna do it, Diary. I tingle thinking about it. It's almost like having an orgasm.

Jan 3

I met Eva and went with her to the photo class. It wasn't nude and wasn't really a class, just an opportunity for photography students to get some posed pictures. The instructor told me that most students would get girlfriends or others they knew pose for their shots but some preferred this. Since I had signed the release he asked if I'd like to participate. I did and Eva and I posed together.

I looked at some of the shots after and wasn't that pleased. Short, chubby, round faced, dull brown haired me was a big contrast to svelte, shapely, beautiful, redheaded Eva.

Anyway, we changed clothes pretty much in the open. Didn't get nude, kept on our panties and bras. The instructor said we could change in the restroom but Eva did it in right there in front of the class so I did too. A real turn-on! I was surprised they had clothes that fit me, but some did. The instructor said we were just using costumes from the drama department and that's why there was such a selection of styles and sizes.

AND! Eva said she had a actual nude photo-shoot next week. She said her twin brothers are coming and asked if I wanted to come. I jumped at the offer. Am I getting too naughty? She said they want to do some porn shots and asked if it would be okay for me to "do it" with her brothers. By "do it" she meant pose holding penises and with penises up my vagina and stuff like that. She told me I could sit out that part or only participate the amount I want, like holding penises but no penetration. But the guys would be posing with me. It sounds so naughty and exciting. I expressed surprise that the school would allow things like that and she told me it wasn't for the school but a real professional modelling job.

I reminded her how she said the modelling didn't involve sex and said that penises up vaginas sounded a lot like sex. I pressed her and it turns out that the guys sometimes want sex as part of the modelling but claimed it wasn't necessary and that I could decline any porn modelling that involved genital contact..

Jan 5

Eva said I had to go to her agent to be approved for the photo-shoot. Her name is Jennifer Mejia, but she likes to be called just "Mejia". Well, it turns out I had to sign a contract for her to be my "exclusive agent". She also wanted a "portfolio" of pictures of me . I went through the files of pictures from the school and selected a couple of dozen. I included some nude ones too. Mejia said that would be necessary if I wanted nude work. I had to check what kind of modelling I would do and checked almost all, even "fashion". Mejia said they sometimes want "more natural" looking girls and I'd be perfect. I had to ask about "semi-nude", "nude", "soft porn" and "hard porn". She said "semi-nude" was breasts only, "nude" was fully naked, "soft porn" was explicit genital shots and close-ups as well as pictures with naked guys, "hard porn" was actual genital penetration. Doesn't it all sound so exciting? But dirty too. Maybe that's what makes it so exciting. I checked everything but "bondage" and "S&M".

Jan 9

I got e-mail from Mejia saying I had the photo-shoot with Eva! Guess what, they pay $100 an hour. Mejia gets 10%, but still! $360 for 4 hours of doing almost nothing!

Jan 13

Eva and her brothers picked me up for the nude photo shoot. Her brothers try hard to be funny. Because they're identical they make a lot of jokes about who is who. And their penises are tattooed: one has a snake and the other has a fish with tentacles surrounding it. His testicles are made to look like an octopus head. Isn't that a kick!

The shoot was with this group of four guys. They had this expensive looking high rise apartment (Eva claimed they rented it just for the shoot). They had tons of equipment set up. It was hard to get around, there was photography equipment and lights everywhere along with the tables and chairs and couches they would use for us to pose on. We had to sign "releases" that said the photographers owned the pictures and that we were over 18 and that I agreed to let them use the pictures however they wanted. I was a little nervous about it since it wasn't like the college form where I had some right to reject uses. They said it meant they could put them on the internet and that worried me but I signed it. It did have a place where I said what name would have to be used if the pictures were published. Eva said to use a pseudonym so I could deny they were of me if someone saw them. She put down something like "Brenda Flame". I thought a little and put down "Plush Velvet" because I thought it sounds soft and was so obviously phony. Eva said I should use the same name if I do it any more.

The session wasn't as easy as I thought. I had to hold still on various poses, some of them quite uncomfortable. I was exited to get naked but then it got boring pretty quick. They wanted all kinds of awkward poses. The actual pictures looked nice and not awkward at all but holding my body so my genitals are easily visible isn't easy.

The stuff with Eva's brothers was fun. They held me in all kinds of positions and I had to hold their penises and keep them in my mouth and then they would put them in me in lots of positions and have to hold them there. It was easier than posing alone because the guys did most of the holding.I could lean against them to keep in place. Besides, I love having a penis inside me! They also did a lot of poses with both me and Eva and all four of us. I got to taste Eva's "pussy". It was really salty with a more sourish flavor than Windy and the same sort of fishy taste.

For the last half hour they did videos which meant the brothers actually fucked us without just posing. I loved that part, and the photographers told me to be more "energetic" which meant I was to act as if I was on the verge of orgasm all the time. Then I was supposed to "fake" one. I'm not sure they realized that there were a couple of times I didn't need to fake it. The only difficult part was that I couldn't hug them close to me or anything because the photographers wanted to be able to clearly see their penis going in and out.

The guys could occasionally hold and squeeze my breasts when we did it doggy style and when I was sitting on them facing away from them. I liked that a lot and that's when I had the actual orgasms.

At the end they masturbated into my face like they do in the porn videos a lot. That was kind of unpleasant. Eva's brothers ejaculated with a lot of semen and it shot out a couple of feet. My face was covered and a lot went into my mouth too. Their semen didn't smell even as good as Ron's.

There was a shower in the bathroom and Eva loaned me her towel after she used it, telling me I should always bring a towel with me to sessions. I mentioned "The Hitchhikers Guide" but Eva didn't get the reference though her brothers did.

Afterwards two of the photographers approached Eva and me (one approached each of use). The guy asked me if I'd stay around for an hour of "overtime". He offered $500 and nervously said he and his friend wanted to take porn pictures of themselves with us. I thought it sounded fishy but Eva told me she did it all the time. Said it was a good way to make extra money and bargained the guys to $800 each for the hour.

Eva's brothers stayed around to take us home, and I think to make sure the guys didn't try anything untoward. As if fucking wasn't "untoward". Besides fucking they did some closeup videos and photos while I or they spread my vulva wide. One even had a speculum for "internal shots" that showed my cervix.

That wasn't near as much fun as with Eva's brothers. The guys weren't gentle and were definitely just after their own pleasure. And they wanted to "bareback" which they said was without a condom and they wanted a "cream-pie" which they said was to ejaculate (they called it "coming") inside my vagina. I refused even though they offered $500 more. I don't want a disease and told them they shouldn't want one either. Eva refused an offer of $1000 to do it. But. you know what, Eva had this hand lotion she kept in the bag she brought with her. When squeezed inside, it comes out a lot like semen. We each took $250 to do that for them. Eva clams it's harmless but I douched when I got home.

And I got the guy to give me an extra $500 to let him "come" on my face. Which mean he masturbated to orgasm and let his semen drop onto my face. his "ejaculation" was more like a dribble rather than any sort of squirt. It was thick and sticky with the usual odor and required another trip to the shower.

On the way home, I told Eva it just seemed a lot like prostitution. She claimed it was just porn modelling but I'm not really convinced.

Jan 14

Yesterday's photo-shoot was exciting and mostly enjoyable. In a way I experienced my fantasy of having sex while others are watching, but I'm

feeling kind of dirty about the final hour. If I take any more photo-shoots I'm not going to do any "overtime" even for thousands of dollars.

Jan 16

Sarah was nice enough to volunteer to help me with my amateur night routine. I spent two hours with her at the club in the upstairs room. This time she made sure the manager hadn't booked it for someone else. Her mother came in too. We picked music. Since what little dance training I had was ballet and Swan Lake was the main source of much of the training and the ballet we used for the class finale, I wanted that. We decided on the Mazurka. It's lively, just the right length (4 minutes), has this nice fanfare at the beginning and then a pause near the middle with a slow section and then a lively end. I practiced a bit in my underwear. The fanfare is short and I thought I'd just pose during it but we decided I'd remove my bra during it and dance topless until the pause. Then remove my panties in the slow section and dance nude for the remainder. I tried a bunch of different movements trying to be sexy and I'll have to make some decisions about exactly what to do over the next week. I'm feeling good about it.

The top two of the dancers have to do a second dance to determine the winner. Sarah and her mom suggested I have another piece of music for that. I decided on the Waltz from Swan Lake. Remember I tried it with Earl when Ron took me to his house. It's too long but I'll use the first two minutes for the topless dance and the last two minutes for the nude dance. I practiced a bunch of spins for the ending. even using the pole. I'm much more comfortable with that than the Mazurka.

Jan 19

Eva helped me pick an outfit for the amateur night. We went to two places. One was a sex shop full of porn videos and sex toys. I couldn't help checking them out and bought a vibrator to try. It looks like a Penis but is larger than Ron's :-). They had a bunch of sexy outfits and skimpy underwear.

The other was a dance store. We decided on a white leotard from the dance store. They had lots of sizes and they are very flexible. We selected one that fits really tight to my body. My aureoles and pubic hair show slightly trough the light colored fabric and the crotch rides into my slit. Eva called it sexy and a "cameltoe". I can easily slip my arms out of the straps to expose my breasts for topless dancing. It takes a bit of wriggling around to get the bottom over my hips and drop it to the floor but Eva said doing the movements to the music would be especially sexy.

Jan 23

Amateur night tomorrow! Sarah got me in the upstairs room again for a run through of my dances. A couple of the other dancers watched and they said it was really good. Much better than any of the other amateurs would likely use.

One other thing. I had to pick a stage name. I sure didn't like that "Deenie" thing I picked at the spur of the moment for the Captain, and Eva recommended against using "Velvet" like I use for modelling. Anyway I decided on "Odette", the name of the swan princess. Sarah and her mom said none of the guys would know about the origin but that it was a good and "unique" name.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How Firm a Foundation Ch. 01 How our friends supported my wife during her pregnancy.in Loving Wives
Back to School to Party this Time Drop-out decides to go back to school, for a Degree and Sex.in Group Sex
My Wife Takes a Final Bow My wife reacquainted with my bully at the burlesque reunion.in Loving Wives
Bully and My Wife Part Ways My wife's relationship with her bull reaches an end.in Loving Wives
My Wife is a Good Neighbour My wife introduces her friends to our favorite neighbour.in Loving Wives
More Stories