Peggy's Girl, Meet Peggy's Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Angie felt a surge of excitement, quite unlike what she felt with Peggy, as she pulled away Steve's trousers and found a throbbing bulge fronting his underwear. The thought of it bared made her tingle with anticipation. She looked to Peggy and knew her lover only felt it more so.

Suddenly, Steve was grabbing Peggy, pulling her to him. He wouldn't deny her the pleasure of undressing him, but then, it wasn't like he'd gotten to take her clothes off. He didn't think this was what any of them had foreseen in their future, but if he had anything to say about it, the future was changing.

He kissed Peggy, not like he had before, the adrenaline rush, the sudden flaring need, the tinge of goodbye that would later bloom and become all she remembered. Now it was his presence, Steve announcing that he was here to stay, that this was forever, that they were eternal. Peggy melted into it, kissing him back as Angie had taught her. She'd loved Steve, but Angie had taught her how to love, and now she honored both of them, embracing Steve as she caressed Angie's hair, still thinking of her. As much as she was thinking.

Her hand pressed Angie to her knees, and Angie was quick to embrace the intertwined legs of her lovers, old and new, kissing Peggy's hip and ass and thigh as she was crushed against Steve. Then she kissed Steve, his musk, his wiry body hair, the rippling muscle that covered him like a second armor. Not much like Peggy, but then, she didn't need anyone but Peggy. If she was going to have someone, he might as well give her some variety.

Angie pulled at his briefs as he kept kissing Peggy, oblivious to her help in shrugging his clothes off, and she sucked in breath to see his cock head darting up against Peggy's body as soon as it was free, only kept from jutting out straight and true because Peggy was in the way.

"Oh my," Peggy breathed. After months of being lovers with a woman, here was certainly a reintroduction to being with a man. "That's a lot to take in."

"Ha!" Angie barked. "Keep on kissing him, sister. I'll handle my end..."

"No," Peggy said, pushing Steve onto the bed mainly because he wanted to go there. He gave into her without thought and it was so damn refreshing...

She got down on her knees, between his legs. "We'll take turns."

She took his cock in her hand. When she squeezed it, there was barely any give.

"I'll go first."

While Angie watched in keen interest—she never really got to see Peggy doing her thing, too overcome when Peggy was doing it to her—Peggy lowered her face to Steve's cock and took it into her mouth, efficiently disassembling it. First sucking at the fleshy head, getting it nice and wet, then taking that deeper into her mouth and working her lips on the shaft, then the cockhead moved against her throat as she mouthed the halfway point of his cock. That seemed all she could take for now; she slurped on what she presently had between her lips while using a circled thumb and forefinger to tug at the base of his cock.

Steve's head fell back, eyes closed, fists grabbing great handfuls of the bedspread. Angie giggled girlishly, seeing the mighty Captain America brought low by a little slip of an Englishwoman. "Good thing you've been dead. We're going to suck the life out of you all over again," she told him, patting Peggy's head in solidarity.

Steve groaned and shivered. His grip on the sheets didn't do much to keep him upright. As Peggy devoured another few inches of his cock, he tilted back toward the mattress no matter how he strained to stay upright. Angie was barely able to contain herself with the sight before her—all of him straining and flexing as Peggy tormented him.

But she didn't forget which side her bread was buttered on. She laid down behind Peggy, facing her out-thrust ass as the woman knelt before Steve, and crawled until her head was underneath Peggy.

Peggy felt her pussy get licked from its bottom to its top. She didn't think it could get any hotter than it'd been, just having Steve in her mouth, but wiggling her hips down onto Angie's moist tongue made Peggy feel like she was coming already. She spread her knees wider, giving Angie more room to work, as her head bobbed even faster on Steve's cock.

Angie matched her efforts, running her tongue over and under, lapping wetly at Peggy's cunt and following her dripping juices all the way to Peggy's asshole. She teased it with her tongue, smacked at Peggy's sensitive perineum with her tongue, not stopping until Peggy was shaking uncontrollably.

Steve saw what was happening. He reached down, caressing Peggy's face, combing his fingers through her hair as she came. Sex with Angie was always good, but there was something downright blissful about being coddled by Steve's strong hands through her climax. And something perversely wonderful about having Steve's cock in her mouth besides.

Finished, breathing too hard to have her mouth filled any longer, Peggy panted her way free of Steve. She kissed his hand, then looked down at Angie. "It's your turn."

"My turn?" Angie raised an eyebrow. "He's your boyfriend."

"Like you haven't wanted a go at him since you took his pants off. He's all yours, Ang. You have my blessing. Suck his todger."

"Suck Rogers' todger," Angie said thoughtfully, playing with the nonsensical phrase as she traded places with Peggy, kneeling between his hairy legs as Peggy crouched behind her to watch. "Tell me how this feels," she told Steve before she took him into her mouth.

Steve groaned, his toes curling, his fisting hands now ripping the mattress pad out from under the bed. "As good as your girlfriend's," he told Angie as his hips rose, his cock taking Angie's throat as easily as it had Peggy's.

Angie hummed with the validation of his words to her. She was Peggy's girlfriend, he was Peggy's boyfriend—she guessed she was his girlfriend too, him and Peggy a package deal as much as the two women were. Well, it beat dating a woman with a cat!

"Jack him off too, dear," Peggy said, kissing Angie's cheek and, through it, Steve's cock. Then she moved over, kissing Angie's neck, and for a wild moment Angie thought she was trying to make Steve feel it, but then Peggy was kissing down her back, her spine, her tailbone, her ass, and only Angie felt it as Peggy's wet tongue slithered along her crevice, poked at her tightness till it throbbed, licked feverishly to get inside.

Angie sucked and licked at Steve just as assiduously. The only part of his cock that escaped was that covered by her jerking hand, while her other either reached back to stroke at Peggy's hair, her shoulder, or came back around to gently squeeze Steve's balls. She pulled at Steve's cock furiously, knowing she was pleasing Peggy as much as Steve. With both women blowing him, he would come soon, and if he was going to come, she wanted to be the one to get it. Her cheeks sucked in, her tongue scrubbed at his shaft.

Steve groaned as he sat up, bending over her to cradle her head in his lap while he looked down to see Peggy eating Angie's ass. He stroked Angie's scalp as his eyes met Peggy's. "Fingerfuck her," he said. "She's paying way too much attention to my cock."

Peggy's eyes narrowed. She slid her hand up the inside of Angie's soft thigh, found her pussy, squeezed it. Angie moaned, too distracted to suck, and that was just fine with Peggy. She introduced her fingers to Angie's cunt and for her, Angie throbbed and tingled.

"Fingerfuck? Cock?" Peggy asked playfully. "Do you recite the Pledge of Allegiance with that mouth?"

"Everyone talks like that in the future," Steve told her. "At least from what I've seen."

"Seen?" Angie asked, now just rubbing her face against his shaft as she enjoyed Peggy's attention.

Steve wondered how he could break the existence of Pornhub to two proto-feminists. "It's a long story. Maybe later?"

Peggy slapped Angie's ass. Back to work.

Angie dragged herself off Steve, dug her teeth into his foreskin, pulling it a little ways from his thrumming head, Steve groaning appreciatively, before letting it spring back. "I don't know how they make babies in the future—probably in test tubes—but right now, I want you to shoot your rocks down my throat. I wanna taste your cum. I want it!"

Steve was shaking violently, sixty years of need and longing and instinct and passion rising to the surface of him. His hips pumped, his cock jabbing demandingly into Angie's throat. He writhed before her, every muscle standing out of his clear skin as his cock conquered her sucking throat.

"I'm close!" Steve gasped, Angie's eyes all over him, on every drop of sweat that consumed his perfect body. "You keep sucking me off, I'll come in your mouth!"

Angie nodded enthusiastically. That sounded just fine to her.

Peggy had her fingers deep in Angie's cunt, her tongue speared into Angie's tight ass when she heard. Her mouth slid away, coming up to Angie's ear while her fingers kept at the girl's sex. "I do believe it's my turn again."

By now, Angie was using both hands to jerk Steve off. She needed them. "He's about to come—just let me finish! I want to taste his cum!" And she was right back to mouthing Steve's hard prick, clamping her lips around his pulsing shaft with no desire to give it up.

Steve's hand collared her wavy hair, pulling her up off him no matter how distressedly she moaned. His other hand caressed Peggy's face until Angie was off, then ushered her down to blow him.

"Fair's fair," he moaned gently. "Everyone gets a turn."

He pressed their faces together, passing his stiff cock back and forth between them, allowing each only a few wet sucks before switching it. It was a friendly rivalry; each girl was frantically rubbing at the other's crotch as they sucked.

"I love watching you suck," Angie gushed while it was Peggy's turn. A moment later, Peggy was hoisted away and the cock was offered to her. "But I love blowing him more."

And while Angie had him between her soft lips, sucking with all her might, Peggy said "I think he's about ready to give us his cum."

Angie let Peggy go at it again. "Share and share alike."

"Almost-!" Steve gritted out.

Peggy slurped her way off him, then nosed his cock over to Angie. It was right up against her lips as Angie went down on it. "I want you to taste him first."

"I love you," Angie said, somewhat muffled by deep-throating a ten-inch dick at the moment.

"I love you too," Peggy said, then leaned down to Steve's balls. "Both of you," she added, and her tongue licked over his churning nuts.

A drawn-out moan was freed from Steve's lips as his spine arched, his lower body leaping off the bed. Angie got the first driving spurt of his cum. It jetted down her throat heatedly, but Angie didn't stop to savor it, pulling her mouth away, the creamy excess spilling from her lips as another bolt landed across her forehead.

Then Peggy had his cock in her mouth, cheeks sucked in, head bobbing to prolong his orgasm, make him give her as much cum as possible. As soon as she had stuffed her mouth with all the cum she could, Peggy pulled away to swallow and Angie again took Steve's orgasm into her mouth.

"I'm coming like a son of a bitch!" Steve yelled, cock jerking with all the cum pouring out of it. His hands were deadlocked in the two women's hair, his legs kicking at the air. "Suck it all out! Swallow all my cum!"

Clinging cum wet all over their faces, running down their throats both inside and out, the women kept trading his cock between them, as insatiable for his seed as they were for their girlfriend to have it. Finally, his ejaculation trailed off, but the two barely noticed. Now they were kissing at each other, licking away one another's stains, tasting Steve on another's tongue as the man himself stretched out on the bed with one last sigh as his muscles went slack.

But Peggy and Angie hadn't forgotten him. "I hope you left some room for dessert," Angie said, eying his cock. A drop of cum remained in his slit, more littering his cockhead. "This meal has leftovers."

"He's all yours," Peggy said.

"Oh, no. He's yours. You've waited long enough."

Peggy didn't have to be told twice. She bent to return to Steve's cock.

Steve's eyes shot open as Peggy began a thorough cleaning of his manhood. "I'm not sure there's anything left..." he faltered.

"If there is," Angie smiled, "we'll find it."

***

After they were quite satisfied the man had nothing left to give—after all, he had just been through heavy combat when he came to them—Angie got a bucket of warm water and a washcloth. Steve was content to lay there, his head in Peggy's lap, as Angie sponged him clean of both the battle damage and later messiness. Well, he tried begging her off, but Peggy insisted. They would still have to change the sheets in the morning, but for now, Angie felt him worthy of sleeping with Peggy.

Steve cracked his neck one last time before settling fully onto his back, Peggy curled up to him, and Angie dragged the cover over the whole threesome as she snuggled up behind Peggy.

"So what's the future like?" Peggy asked, a hand at her hip clasped with Angie's.

"Terrible," Steve said. "You're barely in it."

"Am I a famous actress?" Angie asked.

"You don't win an Academy Award, but you do have your own Wikipedia page." Steve blinked. "And Armin Zola infiltrates the SSR, corrupts it into a half-HYDRA sleeper cell. We should do something about that before they kill Howard." He yawned. "And Bucky's still alive! In Russia! We need to rescue him."

"In the morning," Peggy said. "Rest now. If nothing else, I at least want to know what it's like to wake up beside you one time before you're dashing off into danger again."

"Before we're dashing off into danger again," he insisted. "I don't go anywhere without my best girl."

"And her best girl," Angie piped in. "If you're going to Russia on another insane rescue mission, I can at least make the coffee."

"She makes excellent coffee," Peggy confirmed. "It's really almost as good as Earl Grey."

"You talk too much, English."

"She's right," Steve said, wrapping an arm around Peggy to draw her head down to his chest. "You do."

Shutting her eyes, Peggy resolved to say nothing more until morning. And with Steve's embrace feeling so peaceful, it was a promise that was easily kept.

Angie had shown her how to sleep, cooled her down when nightmares burned hot inside her, but with Steve, she felt truly balanced. Something to dream about as well as something to wake up to. Someone to fight with her and someone to fight for her. And, apparently, the year 2012 to look forward to.

Plenty of time to love both the amazing people her life had been graced with. She fell asleep, already planning a mission to Russia and ways to torment Howard Stark, New Father. Happiness was nothing new to her, not with Angie in her life, but contentment was something to get used to.

So she did.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12