Peggy's Story

Story Info
Peggy is forced to be a slut to save her family.
7.5k words
3.99
124.8k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A club does exist. I have taken some literary license as to what goes on there.

Peggy and I had paired up at several swinger parties. We also got together several times without Becky, my wife, knowing. We became good friends, or friends with benefits might be a better way to put it. I trusted her enough to tell her my deepest personal secrets, and she could do likewise.

Peggy was married to Steve. Steve was not a swinger. The rumor was that he was gay. No one denied that he was a snob and an asshole. I don't have anything against gays, but I can't stand a snob or an asshole.

Steve was a senior vice-president or something in one of the largest banks in town. He earned a high six-figure salary. I had seen around town. He was always too important to talk to me. He just didn't seen to have what it takes to rise as high as he had in the bank. If you talked to him for five minutes, you would move your money to another bank the next day. I know I did.

Look up dork in the dictionary, you will find Steve's picture. His skin was so white, you knew that he never got out into the sun. Whenever he got out in the sun, he would burn and peel easily. His hair was blond and thinning. Those who went to school with him said that he had a middle age spread when he was in junior high. His handshakes were weak and clammy. I always wanted to wash my hands after shaking his hand.

I had always wondered why Peggy ever dated him and could never understand why she married him. It had to be money. But, Peggy didn't seem the type to worry about money. She was strong and confident. She could make it on her own.

Peggy seemed to have some underlying tension or anger. She would swing, but it was like she was angry about something, her life maybe. Who knows?

After one of our love making sessions, Peggy and I were in the bed enjoying each other's company. I had been wondering how and why she married Steve. She had never volunteered the information, so I asked. "Peggy, I know it is none of my business, but I have to know? How did you ever get hooked up with Steve? You are so much better than him."

Peggy's face tensed. Had I said the wrong thing? I was worried. Peggy was not very happy. Would we be friends any longer?

"I really care about you. I trust you, and I am going to tell you something that I have never told another living sole. But, you can never breathe a word of it to anyone. Promise?" Peggy responded.

"I promise. Cross my heart, hope to die!" I said.

"I hate my husband. I have hated him from the first time I laid eyes on him. I swing because that is the way that I get back at him for ruining my life. Swinging becomes my few moments of freedom. When I am fucking somebody at a party, I find pleasure in knowing that it is not him." Peggy began telling me her story.

Peggy was the daughter of a local building contractor, Al Simpson, a successful man who made a decent living, but not a wealthy man.

Steve was a good ten years older than her. She was twenty when she first met Steve. Steve was a junior executive at the bank. He had languished in the same job for years. He was inept and going nowhere.

Peggy was hired on as a teller for the summer before her sophomore year in college. Her salary was much more than she ever expected. Even though she had other offers she would have enjoyed more, the money was too good to pass up. The bank had made her an offer that she could not refuse.

Steve asked Peggy out on her first day at work. She politely refused. Steve was just not her type, or anyone's else's type for that matter. Steve was persistent, but Peggy always refused. She was beautiful, with a great figure. She could have her pick of the guys, and Steve was not one she would ever consider dating. It wasn't his looks so much. There was just something about him that Peggy detested. Steve came across a shallow, very shallow.

Al Simpson's, Peggy's father, contracting business was doing great. He received several large contracts from Frank Wormer, a large developer in town. Al had to borrow a lot of money to purchase new equipment so that he could complete the contacts on time. Al borrowed all of the money from the bank where Peggy worked. It was just too easy, but Al was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. The loans were approved at a record pace.

It just so happened that Steve was the loan officer for Al's accounts. The loans had gone through without a hitch. Steve mentioned one day that he knew Peggy was Al's daughter before Peggy ever applied for the job at the bank. Peggy thought that was odd, but didn't give it a second though. Someone must have told him. It was not a big town.

There was a penalty clause in each contract that Al signed, but Al didn't worry. With the new equipment, Al could finish his contracts in plenty of time. Things were running along wonderfully. Al's work was proceeding at a good pace. Everyone was happy with the quality of his work. Then, disaster struck.

Steve called Al into his office. Steve explained that the bank auditors had reviewed Al's loans. They said that he was severely overextended. The auditors required Al to make a large payment or the loans would be called in. Al asked Steve how they could call in his loans when he wasn't late on any of his payments. Steve explained that it was all spelled on page 7 of 24 in the fine print. If the bank auditors believed that Al was overextended, they could call in all or part of the note.

"Al, didn't you read all 24 pages of the loan agreement and promissory note?" Steve asked. Who does?

Steve told Al he had one week, or the bank would call in the notes and seize the equipment. Without the equipment, Al could not finish the jobs and the penalty clause would kick in. Al would be ruined. He would lose everything.

Al pleaded with Steve. He would have the money, but he was not due for a draw for another month. Steve would not budge. Make a large payment within seven days or the bank would repossess the equipment on the eighth day.

Al went to several other banks and the response from all was the same. How was he ever able to borrow so much money? The amount of money he borrowed far exceed all banking rules. Nobody would loan Al a dime. He was ruined. He would lose everything that he had, his home, his cars, his savings, everything.

Peggy made up her mind to do something about her father's problems. She would talk to Steve. Steve was cold to her. It was payback time for all the times Peggy had refused his advances. Peggy had to plead with Steve. She told him, "I will do anything if you help my father."

"Anything?" Steve asked.

Taking a hard gulp, Peggy responded, "Anything."

"Then marry me." Steve demanded. "I'll get your Father's loans extended for sixty days until the wedding. After the wedding, I will take care of them for good. You will have to sign a prenup. Mr. Jennings will have to approve the loans personally because of the auditor's report." Tom Jennings was the president of the bank.

Peggy was dumbfounded. Married? She was willing to fuck Steve a time or two. She wasn't a virgin and enjoyed sex, but marriage. That was too permanent. She offered to have sex with him, but Steve was adamant. He wanted her to marry him. Take it or leave it. She loved her father too much to let him down. Peggy consented. She signed a prenup that gave Steve everything if they were to divorce. Peggy would leave the marriage with the clothes on her back in any divorce. Steve told her that if she ever decided to back out of the marriage, the bank had enough influence to have her father's contractor's license revoked. He would never work again.

On their honeymoon, Peggy and Steve went to an very exclusive and very private lodge outside of Vail, Colorado. Peggy was surprised to see the Tom Jennings, Frank Wormer and several important men from their home town a the lodge. Peggy also notice several young women from the bank and a few other women that she had seen around town.

"What is going on, Steve? What are all these people from our home town doing here?" Peggy asked.

"The bank holds the mortgage on the lodge. It gives certain employees free vacations as a perk. You will find out the rest in due time." Steve's told her.

Their first night together was a surprise for Peggy, not the surprise she was expecting. Considering all the times Steve had asked her out and she refused, Peggy thought that Steve would be excited about having sex with her. Steve didn't seem interested. He just could not get it up. Peggy was relieved. She hoped that he could never get it up.

The next day Peggy met some of the girls she knew at the bank and joined them on the ski slopes. Peggy had a great time. After all, Steve was somewhere else and not bothering her. The girls all seemed to have a secret. The would look at Peggy then giggle and whisper. No one told Peggy what the secret was. Finally, she confronted Judith. Judith was a loan officer with the bank and the oldest of the group, about thirty-five.

"Judith, what is going on. You all seem to know something that I don't know. And, why are all of you here?" Peggy demanded.

"Hasn't Steve told you yet?" replied Judith.

"Told me what? He hasn't said much to me at all. He forced me to marry him and now he hardly touches me." Peggy responded.

"I'll tell you so that you won't be blind sided. In your situation, you should think before you act." Judith whispered.

"Think about what?" Peggy questioned.

"Tonight you will be asked to have sex with one or more of the wealthy men here. If you chose not to, then your father will be ruined. If you agree, then you will live a very comfortable life with Steve. Your father will be safe and secure. He can retire one day a wealthy man.

That is what everyone is doing here. That is what I did to get my job and keep it along with the high pay. Some of the girls here are trying to get ahead the easy way. Several are the wives of junior executives trying to win promotions for there husbands. Steve has promised the bosses YOU if he could have the new vice president opening.

These men are members of a very exclusive club back home. Few people know it exists, and fewer still talk about it openly. The members are just too powerful. If they wanted to they could make life miserable for you and your family.

These men will lose a million dollars on an investment and never bat an eye. But, if you owe them ten bucks, they will hound you straight into hell before the will let you get away without paying. Money is not important. It is just the way they keep score. They have so much, they could never spend it all in ten lifetimes.

One other thing, you have to act like you enjoy it." Judith whispered.

Peggy was stunned. Never in her wildest dreams could she ever imagined this would happen to her. She was going to be their whore. What would she do? She knew what her answer would be. She had to protect her family. She couldn't let them down. After all, the men who were here were a lot better looking than Steve. She would do it. She would pretend that she liked it. She would save her father's business. But, she would despise Steve until the day she died. And, she would despise the men who did this to her.

"What am I supposed to do?" Peggy inquired.

"Tonight, Steve will tell you that he is too tired to do anything and will insist that you and I go out for drinks. I will come by at about 7:00. You and I will have a wonderful meal and drinks. I am supposed to slip something in your drink. I will give a signal to Tom Jennings and your "date" for tonight will appear at our table. He will suggest that we go to his suite. We will and you will have sex with him.

I can still slip something in your drink. It will take the edge off of what you have to do. You should know that sometimes it is more than one man."

"I don't need any drug or want any. I want to remember what Steve and these assholes are making me do. What else is there that you have not told me?" Peggy answered with a sullen fury in her voice.

"There will be a hidden camera in the room to blackmail you if you get out of line, as they call it. Back home they have a secret club. You will be required to attend their parties. You will be at the beck and call of all the members. You should not turn any of them down until you know who you are dealing with. Some men are just too powerful to offend. If you do turn down a member, you had better hook up with someone more influential quickly." Judith explained.

That night things happened just as Judith said they would. Steve was too tired to go out. He insisted the Peggy go to dinner with Judith. Judith and Peggy went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. They were seated in a booth in the back. Peggy wasn't very hungry. She didn't eat much, but she ordered the most expensive items on the menu. It was one way of getting back if only a little.

At the end of the meal and after several drinks, Judith asked Peggy if she was ready. Peggy replied, "I don't think I will ever be ready. But, the sooner we start, the sooner we get it over with. Do it!"

"Okay. Just act like you have had way too much to drink, so they think I have drugged you." Judith said.

Judith took her napkin and neatly folded it on the table. That was the signal that the drug had worked, if Peggy had really taken a drug. Tom Jennings and Frank Wormer stood up from a table across the room and approached the women's table. Judith stood up. The men acted surprised to see them. After a bit of small talk, they asked if they could sit with them and have a drink. Tom slid into the booth on Peggy's right and Frank slid into the booth from her left. This was carefully planned. Peggy was trapped. Judith returned to the booth on Frank's left.

All the puzzles fit in place. These men had it all planned from the beginning. Tom made sure that Peggy was hired by he bank by offering her a large salary. He had approved the loans for her father. He had the auditors call in the loan. He approved the extension when Peggy agreed to marry Steve. Frank Wormer, to worm, made sure that Peggy's father got the contracts that eventually put him in a financial bind. It was all a set up.

Peggy was resigned to what would happen that night. Her only compensation was that they were better than fucking Steve. Both men were on the far side of sixty. Tom was about six feet and lean. His hair was gray. Frank was shorter and thicker. His hair was gray sprinkled with a few dark hairs. Both were in good shape and good looking for their age. But, too old for Peggy.

Tom and Frank suggested that they go to Tom's cabin. Peggy pretended to be a little hesitant, but she knew she had to go.

The "cabin" was fantastic. It was fifty yards a way from the main hotel. In interior was luxurious, plush carpet, large fire place. A table in the middle of the room was loaded with wines, champaign, and assorted fruits and snacks.

On the back of the cabin, a deck overlooked the valley. A hot tub was on one side. The view was fantastic. Peggy would have loved it if she was there with someone she cared about. She really could have enjoyed herself.

Tom poured Peggy some wine. Being cautious, Peggy took a small sip. A few minutes later she felt herself getting a buzz on. It was spiked. She would not eat or drink anything else that they gave her. A slight buzz was just what she wanted. She needed a little extra courage to do what was expected of her.

Peggy noticed that throughout the night, the men would not face one particular wall. They went so far as to walk backwards as if they approached that wall. She was sure that a hidden camera was on that wall.

Judith did her part. "I have never been in a hot tub, outside and in the snow."

"Well, let's all hop in!" exclaimed Frank.

"But, we don't have any bathing suits." Peggy objected.

"Hell, don't you know that it is against the law to sit in a hot tub with a bathing suit after dark? We are all big boys and girls. You don't have to be modest with us." Tom said as he looked at Judith. It must have been a signal because Judith began to undress. She threw her bra at Tom and draped her thong on Frank's face as she raced to the hot tub. Frank and Tom were between Peggy and the door. She was trapped. With a sigh of submission, Peggy hurried out of her clothes. She was not going to do a striptease for two horny old men. The sooner she got her clothes off, the sooner she got in the hot tub and the less they could ogle.

Peggy jumped in the tub with Judith. "Don't worry honey. It won't be so bad. You will get used to it." Judith tried to comfort her.

Tom and Frank hopped into the tub. Frank had brought a bottle of wine and four plastic cups. As soon as he settled into the tub, he poured everyone a drink. Peggy watched closely. She did not take a drink until everyone else had. The wine shouldn't have been spiked if they all drank from the same bottle.

As upset as she was, Peggy thought to herself, "at least they aren't as bad as Steve." Peggy was still tense. Tom and Frank's hands were all over her. She was not responding. The men were becoming frustrated with Peggy. Then, Judith asked Peggy her another plastic cup for her wine. Peggy had to stand up in front of Judith to reached the cups on the far side of the hot tub. To do this Peggy's back was to Judith. Without warning, Judith wrapped her arms around Peggy's waist and pulled Peggy to her lap. Judith's legs were together. Peggy instinctively spread her legs so that they were on the outside of Peggy's legs. This way the men had unobstructed access to Peggy's pussy. Judith had done this before. She was good. Peggy started to resist.

"Settle down, Peggy. No one is going to hurt you. Just relax. Have a little more wine. Let's all just talk for a while." Judith said. Peggy was sitting on Judith's lap with her legs spread. Tom was on the left and Frank was on the right. Judith held on tight for a few minutes. Peggy had no where to go. These three were good at what they were doing. Peggy surmised that they had a lot of practice.

The mood changed. It was more relaxed. The men talked about buying a condo on the mountain. The both wanted a hot tub and view like the one they were enjoying. Both asked Peggy if she would like to visit them and maybe bring a friend. Peggy was polite in her response, but noncommital. Without Peggy realizing it, Judith has begun to massage Peggy's thighs and up the side of her torso. Her hands deftly approached Peggy's tits. Slowly Judith kneaded Peggy's tits in ways only a woman could understand. The men kept talking about inconsequential things, but slipped her hands on to Peggy's thighs. They gently stroked her legs gradually easing over to the inside of Peggy's legs. They reached further until they were found Judith's legs. Judith felt their touch and spread her legs allowing them assess to her clit.

Tom was the first one to explore Judith's opening. He softly rubbed the outside lips of Judith's pussy. Then, taking his middle finger, he inserted it slightly in the bottom of her slit. He moved his finger up to the top of her vagina and retreated continued up to the bottom of Peggy's pussy. Peggy gasped. She was shocked, but that soon wore off. As Tom continued up her slit, she was surprised that it did not feel that bad. She couldn't believe that it could feel good. This was against her will. She didn't want to enjoy any of this. Tom continued to Peggy's clit and paused for a moment. He stroked it every so faintly. Then, eased his finger back down to where it started in Judith.

In the meantime, Frank was exciting Judith. His finger plunged deep into Judith's pussy looking for her g-spot. Frank applied pressure on the g-spot with his middle finger and massaged Judith's clit with his thumb. Judith's breathing increased. She pulled Peggy close to her and pressed the side of her face into Peggy's back. Her hands cupped Peggy's boobs. Judith experienced a deep orgasm and several smaller ones. But, this story is about Peggy.

12