Pelvic Endeavors

Story Info
A pelvic exam gone wild.
2.5k words
4.3
241.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shuvani
Shuvani
16 Followers

I HATE coming in for pelvic exams…they are the most embarrassing, uncomfortable things to have to go through, and my doctor was not exactly gentle with a woman’s nether regions. He’d been my doctor since the day I was born, and I swear he was convinced that a vagina was made of cast iron.

I sat down in the waiting room to read a magazine, and it never fails, that I get halfway through the article I am reading when the door opens and the nurse finally calls my name, and I have to quit reading it.

As if on cue, the door opened and a nurse stepped into the waiting room, clipboard in hand.

“Vera Tillworthy?”

I sighed and tossed my magazine back onto the table, and followed her to the scale out in the hallway, took off my shoes and weighed in.

“You’ve lost some weight since your last visit”, she told me, “twelve pounds.”

“Cool”, I replied smiling, “my day just got better.”

She laughed lightly, as I put my shoes back on, and I followed her to exam room two. She had a seat at the computer while I relaxed in a chair at the desk, and she asked me about how I had been lately, if I had any concerns…the basic rigmarole. She took my vitals; blood pressure, pulse rate, etc. and handed me my exquisitely fashionable paper gown and similarly manufactured cover sheet. I rolled my eyes as I accepted them from her. I was in heaven. A pelvic exam AND paper clothes. Yay.

“Doctor Rosenbloom will be in to see you after you have changed,” She said, as she drew the curtain and closed the door behind her.

“Rosenbloom?” I thought to myself, “What happened to Doctor Dumas?”

I hurried to undress and put the paper gown on, as I am always paranoid that the doctor will come into the exam room catching me in an awkward stage of undress, such as hopping on one foot, trying to remove a sock amid the crinkly fluttering of paper couture, my ass facing the open door.

I jumped up onto the exam table just as the door opened and as I hurriedly spread the paper cover sheet over my legs, the curtain was pushed aside by a man seemingly in his mid to late thirties, with thick dark hair and horn-rimmed spectacles. I felt the moisture between my legs increase instantly, and my face became warm and surely reddened as he entered the room.

He extended his hand in greeting, and smiled warmly.

“Hello, Miss Tillworthy, I’m Doctor Rosenbloom. I talked with Doctor Dumas about your medical history. I see you have a history of some heart problems…”

His voice faded off into the background as I shook his hand, and all I could think about was how soft his hands were…I lost myself instantly in my own little daydreams, and wondered what he was like in bed.

I made a mental note of the fact that he wasn’t wearing a wedding ring, nor was there a mark around the finger where one would usually be. Then I chided myself for thinking about this…intensely handsome…sexy…available doctor who was about to put his hands all over my body…

“Miss Tillworthy?”

I snapped back to reality.

“I’m sorry, what?”

He smiled at me and repeated himself; “Have you had any problems you want to talk about?”

“Oh, sorry…no, not really, other than the usual things in my files. There is one thing, though…um…I was wondering if there is any prescription available for lowering a libido…I kind of…I’m always in a constant state of arousal, and it’s really…frustrating.”

I watched as he wrote some notes in my file. He paused for a moment, one eyebrow raised, and continued with his notation.

“When your libido is increased, are you having trouble with depression, as well?” He asked. “How are you sleeping?”

“Well,” I answered,”when I DO sleep, I sleep like a rock, but I’ve been staying up a lot writing stories on my computer.”

He nodded. “What kind of stories?”

I felt myself get warm again, and I was sure I was blushing.

“Um…erotica, mostly.”

He set the file down and stepped to where I was sitting on the end of the examination table. Reaching up with both hands, he felt my neck, turning my head side to side, and I absent-mindedly closed my eyes at his touch.

He reached over to the wall and took down the otiscope, looking into my left ear, and then my right. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, and it was driving me mad.

He took his stethoscope off from around his neck, and asked me to lean forward. As the stethoscope and his warm fingertips touched my back, I got the shivers, and gasped.

“Those things are always cold.” I said, laughing nervously, and trying to hide the real reason for my reaction.

I breathed deeply a couple of times, and then he leaned me back and reached up under the paper shirt to put the stethoscope under my left breast, and listened to my heart. He didn’t even have to ask me to breathe deeply.

Satisfied, he set the stethoscope on the counter, and taking the penlight from his shirt pocket, he looked into my eyes, and then into my mouth. I panted as he held my tongue down with a depressor, and I thought about sucking his dick, almost choking at the imagined sensation of it. As I gagged slightly, he pulled the stick from my mouth and tossed it into the trash.

“Do you examine your own breasts?” he asked me, raising my arms up over my head.

“Oh yes”, I told him, as I interlaced my fingers behind my head.

He lifted the paper shirt, and I wondered what he was thinking as he saw that my nipples were pierced. As he palpated my breasts, I turned my head to the side and looked away...I’m not really sure why.

He asked me to lie back on the table, and he further examined my breasts. I imagined he was thinking about sucking my nipples, as they grew hard beneath his touch.

His hands moved down to my abdomen, and he pushed gently into my stomach here and there. At one point, he pushed rather firmly, and I exhaled with a bit of a groan.

“Does that hurt?” He asked.

“No”, I replied, “you just pushed the air out of my lungs.”

Satisfied that my organs were where they belonged, he reached for the stirrups at the foot of the table, and I heard the unmistakable ‘click...click!’ sound of them being locked into place. I was becoming more aroused by the moment, and as he helped me to scoot closer to the stirrups, I could feel the wetness of the paper from where my pussy had been.

As he placed my feet in the stirrups, he began to ask the general questions about the weather, etc. to put me at ease.

I heard him open a drawer under the counter, and the sound of a latex glove being put on.

“So did you get out and enjoy the weather we had Easter Sunday?” He asked.

I came close to laughing as I told him that no; I hadn’t really done anything special.

He applied a lubricant to his gloved fingers, and I felt myself get wet as his fingertips separated the labias of my pussy and two fingers slid into me. Without thinking, I squeezed his fingers with the muscles of my pelvic floor. Oh, how I wished I could see his face…I rocked slightly against his hand, and he suddenly stood up and looked at me quizzically.

I looked him straight in the eyes and rocked against him slightly again and squeezed.

He was startled, but I knew one very important thing at that moment; his fingers were still inside me.

I released my hold slightly and squeezed again, and slowly he pushed against my pussy more.

I rocked back and forth, fucking his fingers while he held completely still, as if he was in shock and had no idea what he was doing.

I closed my eyes and moaned softly as I could feel my pleasure building… I was getting closer and closer to a climax, and I felt my clit begin to pulsate and throb as I tipped my head back and came on his gloved hand.

He groaned as my body shuddered with my release, and he pulled his fingers from me slowly.

I whined in a pouting manner, and looked up at him as he removed the glove from his hand and tossed it into the wastebasket. He had a huge bulge in his pants.

He leaned against the counter fighting for composure, and looking away from me.

“Miss Tillworthy...I don’t know what to say…I’m so sorry…I just…My whole career…my God…I’m so sorry.”

“Shhh…” I whispered lying there, “Do it again… please, baby”.

He looked up from the floor at me and crossed to the side of the examination table. I reached for the front of his pants, and rubbed at the bulge beneath his tailored slacks. It was hot and hard.

“Doctor Rosenbloom…I want you to touch me again…please, baby?”

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, looking down at me as I looked into his eyes, and he stepped to the foot of the table again.

His fingertips stroked the folds of my skin…there was no latex glove this time.

As he gently slid the same two fingers into me, he paused, and spoke;

“What do you want…Miss Tillworthy, do you want me to stop?”

“Oh, god,” I replied, as his fingers rested unmoving inside of me, “no…I don’t want you to stop…I want you to fuck me…I want you.”

His fingers entered me further, until they were buried deep inside me, and I rocked against him as he slid them in and out, matching my movements stroke for stroke.

Suddenly I felt him add a third finger, and my excitement began to build again as be pulled the paper sheet away from my hips.

A warm wetness enveloped my clitoris, and at the first flicks of his tongue on me, my body spasmed and I came hard, reaching for his thick, dark hair, and gasping for breaths in self-imposed silence as my vagina pulsated with my orgasm.

I dropped back onto the examination table and watched him as he stood upright and rubbed the front of his pants in frustration.

Our eyes locked.

“Fuck me”, I said in a desperate whisper.

He unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants, freeing his stiff cock. Oh, my god…I was in love.

“Yes”, I whispered…”Fuck me”.

He stood at the foot of the table, and rubbed the head of his cock against my wet pussy. I wanted him inside me so badly.

“Please fuck me.”

The head of his cock slid very slowly into me, and I moaned softly as the lips of my pussy embraced him.

He pushed in deeper…my muscles contracted, begging him to fill me with his cock, and he slid fully into me in a smooth movement that made me draw a breath, moaning softly as I exhaled.

Slowly he began to move in and out of me, and I heard him sigh, his cock stiffening even more. He was like a meat sword, stabbing me repeatedly, and with each stroke, his movements became more forceful and desperate.

“Yes”, I whispered…”Fuck me…oh, god yes!”

He tore the paper shirt away from me and grabbed my breasts, squeezing each one tightly as he fucked me the way I needed so badly to be fucked.

His eyes closed as he leaned forward over me, and I could tell his excitement was building. Suddenly he pulled his hands away from my breasts, I felt one cover my mouth, and with the other he rubbed my clit frantically.

Just as I felt him beginning to swell and bob inside of me, my passion came to a peak and I cried out against the hand on my mouth and I felt his cock throb as he filled me full of his cum. Wave after wave of orgasm wracked my body, and I nearly sat upright on the table in my convulsions as he grunted with each burst of cum that he shot into me.

He collapsed across me on the table, and moaned into my ear.

“I never thought, in my wildest fantasies that this would ever happen to me.”

I wrapped my arms around him and held him close as I sighed.

“Oh god, baby…that was so cool.”

He raised up off of me and pulled his pants up, tucked himself back in and straightened his clothing.

“Wow…you have strong vaginal muscles…wow.”

He pulled my feet from the stirrups which he lowered to their locked positions, and helped me to sit up on the edge of the table.

“I’ll, um…go out so you can get dressed. Are you okay with this?”

“Don’t worry, Doc…I’m MORE than okay with this.”

I smiled and kissed him as he opened the door and stepped out of the room, drawing the curtain behind him as the door closed.

I jumped down off of the examination table, gathered up the torn paper shirt and the cover sheet, and threw then in the trashcan. I grabbed some tissues and wiped between my legs, and folded a bunch of them into a thick rectangle to line my panties, as he had cum quite a bit.

I got my clothes back on quickly, straightened myself, and opened the door to get some air into the room before the nurse came in.

Just as I sat back in the chair at the side of the desk, the curtain was pulled aside and the nurse came in.

She sat down at the computer and opened my file back up.

“Doctor Rosenbloom would like to see you again in two weeks; you can make an appointment at the front desk as you go out. Here is your prescription for Plan B…the emergency contraception pills. You can take one now, or when you get home, of however you prefer, and then the second pill twelve hours later. When you come back for your next appointment, you might want to talk to the doctor about what form of birth control would be best…especially if you are sexually active.”

She smiled and handed me two pharmacy slips. “Here is the prescription for your coumadin, and the one for your Effexor, and we’ll see you back here in a couple of weeks!”

I took pills and the slips from her and walked out of the examination room to schedule my next appointment.

As I stood there, I saw Dr. Rosenbloom looking towards me nervously, and I smiled as comfortingly as possible to him, after which he seemed to relax and go back into work mode.

I got my appointment at the desk and walked out into the sunshine to my car.

I LOVE going in for pelvic exams!

Shuvani
Shuvani
16 Followers