Pen Pal Weekend

Story Info
Submissive pen pal meets her Friend.
1.1k words
4.2
19.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at a nice hotel and get my key to our room. Of course, as planned, you were there waiting for me. We have been pen pals for month, never phoned, nor sent photos. I enter the suite; I hear your voice for the first time. You ask if it is I and for the first time you hear my voice. I walk to the bedroom where I find you kneeling on the bed. I stop and take a few moments to admire your body; it is even nicer than you described. I compliment you and you say thanks. You are blindfolded as instructed and you feel my hand lead you to stand up. It is then that I scold you as I told you to be naked, but you are still wearing a pair of black lace panties. With both hands, I tear them off you and bend you over my knee. I them smack you ass with my bare hand. You let out a slight scream, but I continue until your behind is red. I bind your wrist to the headboard and lay you on your back.

My big hands touch your face, your shoulders, your ribs, belly, hips and legs. I tease your body with my fingertips, missing those sensitive areas. Finally, I glide across one of your erect nipples. You moan, soft touch is replaced with a sight pinch and then both nipples get a hard pinch. The fingertips are replacing with my lips; they gently kiss your nipples and suck your beautiful big breast before my lips travel around your body. I chest your chest, neck, shoulders, arms and even your hands and finger. I pause and admire your naked body. There you are, wrist bound, blindfolded and exposed.

I begin kissing your body again staring at your fingertips, your hand, arm before going to the other side of your naked body and start on that hand. Before long, I have worked my way up your arm to your shoulder, chest and back to your perky nipples. I kiss and suck one, then the other before I gently bite them. It is painful, but oh...hurts so good. I bite them a few more times before my lips start their travel down your belly toward your pelvic region. My cheek gently passing across your pubic hair before I kiss my way down one leg to your ankle. I even kiss your feet and suck your toes before kissing my way up the other leg.

You are getting restless. You have spread your legs open, trying to guide me to your waiting pussy. While kissing up your leg, you have spread yourself so wide that your love lips have parted. I see your moisture as you squirm and I kiss around your knee. You feel me kiss your inner thigh and your moans become audible. My hot breath is now blowing your public hairs as I approach your waiting pussy. Suddenly I stop and stand. You sigh and squirm and say, "don't stop, keep going, eat me!"

I do not seem to listen because I am in charge and you are the submissive one. You feel me approach and there is something force to your lips. It is the head of my cock as I instruct you to suck me. You are a good girl and nearly gobble me, but I stop and sit in the chair next to the bed. I sit there and watch you squirm and moan. You hear me making some noise as I also remove my clothes, but I take my time, after all, we have all weekend. I untie your hands and remind you not to touch your blindfold and you mind. I instruct to touch yourself while I watch, everywhere except for your pussy, which you cannot wait to touch. And, of course, you mind me. I watch as your rub your hands over your body and play with your tits. I hear your moans and your pleas to touch your pussy. Finally, I say to you, "play with your pussy" and both hands rush to touch and play. As you squirm and moan, I tell you to put a finger inside yourself. You cum for the first time as you do. You then let out some little screams as you cum for the second, third and nearly the forth when I tell you to stop. You do not want to stop, but you do as I say.

It is then you feel me get on the bed between your legs. I feel you release a big sigh as my cock is at the opening of your hot, wet and waiting pussy. Slowly I enter and push my way into your tight and wonderful feeling love hole. My cock is coated with your pussy juice and I remove it. I make my way back to your head where I shove my cock back into your mouth and I tell you to suck. You do and I enjoy it but stop you.

I again lead you up from the bed and we begin to walk. You hear the sound of the sliding door and feel the night air. I take you onto the balcony and secure your wrist to the railing. I leave you there for a while. You can hear the street below, but are unsure if anyone four stories below can see your naked body tied to the balcony's rail. After about ten minutes you feel me touch your ass. My hands rest on each hip and with my feet, I spread your legs and bend you forward. Your wet pussy is now open and my hard cock slides in and out, repeatedly. Your moans are loud and you hear people talking about us, but your still blindfolded and you cannot see who is watching us, but it excites you.

After another orgasm, I lead you back to the bed. I lay you on your back and climb on top. It is my turn to cum and I make beautiful love to you. In the heat of passion, you and I cum together and I slow the pumping of my spent cock. I slid out of you and lay next to your naked body. Our breathing slows and soon we are quiet. You ask if you can see me now, but I say, "no."

I put my arm under your neck and pull you close. Your head rest on my chest and the sound of my heartbeat lows you to sleep. Oh...tomorrow is going to be a fun day!