Penalty for Shoplifting

Story Info
Two women get caught and punished.
4k words
4.38
120.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers

I spotted them the minute they walked through the entrance. It was the look they gave each other that gave them away. The look that says "lets do it" with a lot more tension than what is called for just to go shop in the largest shopping mall in Italy. I work there as Chief of Security so I have years of experience spotting the right people. I followed them at a distance using the reflections in the glass windows while pretending to be a shopper myself. I knew they would end up in the jewellery store on second. They circled a little and crossed their own path a few times but like a dog following a scent they moved in the right direction. It was a pair of very good looking women just past their prime. I guessed at around early forties. They were, however, dressed like teenagers.

When they arrived at the jewellery shop they gave each other another of those looks and went in. I swiftly followed. I found the shop owner whom I had worked with previously. He pretended to show me a collection of rings while letting me discreetly follow the girl's activity. At the women's request, a shop assistant presented them with an array of gold necklaces with diamond attachments, which they each touched and tried on while making comments to each other. The way they did it, constantly talking and moving, it looked like a rehearsed ´distract and snatch´ scam to me. I tried to keep up but it was impossible at a distance so I had to decide whether or not to follow my hunch.

When they left I followed again and just outside the mall I approached them.

"Dear ladies," I said, as politely as any shop employee approaching customers. I waited for them to turn before speaking on: "There has been an incidence of theft in the shop you just left and I would like you to follow me to clear this up."

"No way," snarled the leading woman. "Get lost." When I didn't ´get lost´, she added, "We are in a hurry." She looked a little like a hippie with curly long red hair, lots of pearls and embroidery on her nice and expensive looking jacket. She had a very curvy body with large outstanding breasts and a Latino looking bottom.

"Sorry ladies," I said, polite as ever. "Your only option is to come with me or get arrested and be brought to the station downtown. There is a police car just around the corner here and I'm sure they will be happy to take you. What do you prefer?" I asked.

"Sophie, let's do as the man suggests. I am sure it's a mistake. I am sure there is nothing wrong," said the blond women. She had the same age and figure but was wearing a conservative looking dress. However, over the dress, she wore a sheepskin jacket with lots of pearls and embroidery which did not suit her age.

"This way ladies," I said and led them into my control room. There was a small guest room just for these type of visits. I asked them to sit down, which they did, and offered them coffee, which they rejected.

The redhead called Sophie was clearly the leader. The blonde was always one step behind her and constantly looking at her for approval.

"I will be back in just five minutes," I said, knowing that twenty was more likely.

I called the jewellery shop, who by now had found out they were missing a diamond necklace, and asked them to transfer their surveillance video file. After only thirty seconds six different views popped up on my portable computer. I fast-forwarded to the moment when the women entered the shop but it took me three reviews to see the scam. Both women had after some time gotten the lady helping them to show them two necklaces each and while the blonde was putting one on and demanding an opinion from the lady the redhead was switching the empty box with one of hers and asking for two new samples. Now they had five necklaces and four boxes so it was just a few seconds before the redhead slid a necklace down her pocket. They swapped a bit back on forth and finally paid for one. The helper checked that the remaining boxes were full and off they went.

Next I watched the internal video of our guest room. The women carefully checked for cameras first but the three that were there were concealed in the lamp bulbs. Then they discussed a bit and emptied a cigarette package and put the necklace into it and pushed it deep into the garbage bin.

I brought the computer into the room and apologised for having taken so long.

The redhead said, "Can we go now. We are in a hurry. We can have a dozen lawyers here in 10 minutes if you want to keep us here." She tried to sound threatening but her voice was breaking and her hands shaking.

"Let me have some ID please," I asked and when they gave me their ID, I mailed the info to my contact at the local police.

"Ladies, I would like to show you something," I said and started first the screen show from the shop and then the surveillance video from the room. I really enjoy those moments when stuck-up people realise they are caught and now will have to go through embarrassing interrogation, arrest and perhaps prison or worse: public humiliation. They are always the best to beg and have all the best excuses.

As a Grande finale I fished the package up from the waste bin and dropped it into a police evidence bag.

The blonde was sobbing; the redhead's face was redder than her hair. They had by now realised they would not get away with this.

"Do you know who we are," Sophie, the redhead, stammered and as on cue the mail popped up:

Sophie Jansson. Wife of multibillionaire owner of Jansson Enterprises.

Two previous convictions for shoplifting and several dropped for the same. A very rich bitch with nothing to do but stealing to get a little excitement in her life.

Cynthia Smith. Wife of an executive in Jansson Enterprise.

No previous convictions but almost fifty parking tickets. All paid in due time. Another rich bitch but her husband was working for Sophie's husband so most likely she was just following her lead.

"Yes Sophie, I know who you are. Do you know what kind of trouble you are in. This state does not like three time felonies. You will go to prison and do hard time. No money or lawyers will get you out of this one."

Sophie gasped for air and paled. It seemed she was slowly realising how much trouble she in.

"But, this cannot happen to me. It can't. It can't," she sobbed.

I could not help but enjoy the scene. We had caught several of these stuck-up snobs stealing but often a lawyer or husband would show up and pay the fine and they would leave smiling. This one was going to jail. Three-times-and-you-are-out rule meant that three convictions for any felony and they would throw the book at you. I had heard of people getting 30 years prison for stealing cars.

"I need to bring you both down to the station. Please come with me," I said and started to stand up.

"No, no, no please don't," Cynthia said and grabbed my hand. "Let me call my husband and we can work something out."

"Forget it Cynthia, you can work out something with the judge. I am just a simple security person"

"Please," Sophie said and grabbed my waist.

"Please," Cynthia said as she pulled my hand, "let us pay you a lot of money and the whole thing stops right here. I have 2000 dollars right here and can get you 10000 more if you let us go," Cynthia said as she pulled my hand.

"You have just committed another felony by trying to bribe a security person, Cynthia. You can now look forward to doing hard time together with your friend Sophie," I said as I tried to wriggle my way out of these women's hands.

Cynthia jumped back and opened her mouth as if to say something but no sound was made. She looked at me and swallowed. Probably regretting ever meeting the Jansson bitch.

Sophia's hand suddenly grabbed my cock through my pants. I think it surprised her as much as me, but instead of backing out she looked up at me and said:

"Please, we will do anything. We will make you very comfortable if you let us go."

I previous jobs, I had often received blow jobs from street girls in exchange for not pulling them down to the station. It was a different world and a different job. Here the class of people was different and we normally worked in two person shifts. But the thought of even just touching these rich bitches gave me a hard-on that was very difficult to conceal.

"What did you have in mind," I probed to win some time.

To catch two wealthy women and get them convicted and sent to jail was a major thing in my line of work. I was not going to give that up for a blowjob – not even from one of these ladies.

Sophie looked at me with her mouth open. I could see her weighing the pro's and con's. She feared the humiliation and prison but she probably also loathed me by now. I was the idiot that had ruined her joyful day.

"You can have sex with any one of us if you destroy the films and forget the whole thing," said Sophie, probably hoping I would pick Cynthia.

I looked at these two beautiful women staring up at me. I knew I would regret letting them get off with a quick blow job. I also knew that if I had sex with these women it would be such a turn on that I would come very quickly and then they would walk away, with big grins on the faces, thinking: "We sure fixed that idiot." On the other hand they were irresistible.

"For me to forget this advanced scam, which you have obviously refined after many visits to other jewelleries, well, I would need to..." I had decided what I wanted, but I drew it out a moment, while the two stared at me with hopeful rounded eyes. "Well, I would need to have sex with you twenty-five times to forget something like that. Twenty-five times each actually." I nodded to myself as if I had only just decided on that.

"Yeah," I continued. "If you agree to have sex with me twenty-five times each where I can use and abuse you, orally, anally and any other way I want. Then I will consider forgetting. I´ll give you five minutes to decide. Is it public disgrace and prison, or is it me. Decide ladies."

I left the room and closed the door. I was shaking and very surprised by my own bold offer. Living as a single after my third divorce, I missed the sex - not the women. This could be a nice situation. My hard-on agreed with that guess.

I looked at the surveillance monitor which the girls had forgotten all about again. Cynthia was sobbing and blaming Sophia who on the other hand was suggesting alternatives. I decided it was a bit too thrilling to watch so I worked a bit on the computer and went back in.

"Well, what shall it be ladies. Shall we drive downtown to the station?" I asked.

Sophie had appointed herself spokesperson. Cynthia was mumbling something about giving themselves up. Sophie had to yell at her to get her to shut up.

Finally Sophie said. "We will accept oral sex right now. And then we will offer 100.000 dollars over the next year. Then you can buy all the sex you want," Sophie answered.

It was probably meant as a generous offer but I knew I would never see the money and my dick was out to treat these bitches a lesson they would never forget.

I thought to myself, "I cannot let the bitch win. It's not her decision. It's mine."

"OK, let's drive then. I set the terms and if you cannot accept it's directly to the police," I said and made a gesture as to open the door.

Both Sophie and Cynthia jumped up. They both looked like they could use some extra oxygen. Sophie stepped back until she was standing with her back to the wall.

"No, no, no. We will do as you ask. Please be nice to us," Cynthia begged. I looked at Sophie who first stared into my eyes for a long time and then lowered her eyes and nodded.

My heart jumped and my dick almost broke through my trousers. I thought, "You are going to use these bitches how you want and when you want for a long time. This is better than life. Let's get them mounted before they change their mind."

"Ok, ladies. Lets get the first instalment. Sophie, get over here and suck my cock, and Cynthia get rid of your panties and lean over the table."

Both of them jumped back when my words hit them. They both started arguing but I slammed my hand on the table and they stopped. I pointed at Sophie and on the floor in front of me and she finally obeyed.

She slowly moved forward and sat down on her knees in her tight designer jeans. She was still 3 feet away and shaking all over. The look of the beautiful stuck-up bitch on her knees in front of me waiting for me to fuck her almost made me cum.

"Take it out and do a very slow and gentle job on me," I said. She crawled forward on her knees and I suddenly had a fantastic view down her cleavage. She unzipped me slowly and very clumsily pulled out my dick.

She started to give me a handjob. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, as if all of her problems would be solved if it squirted.

"Use your mouth Sophie. You can do better than that." She finally started circling the head and after some time took the head in her mouth. She looked at me as if to see if it was OK. I put one hand behind her head and let her have about half the length of my dick. The other hand I put down the cleavage and grabbed hold of her large breast. It was large and firm. Probably full of silicone but I did not care. It provided a toy to play with. It was a sight for Gods. This beautiful creature struggling not to choke on my dick.

Cynthia was still just standing looking at the scenery.

"Get over here," I ordered and slowly she obeyed. I released my hands from Sophie and grabbed Cynthia. I turned her around and pushed her a bit so she was leaning over the table with her round ass sticking out. Then I lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties to her knees. She wore black nylons that stopped just short of her large well shaped buttocks. I let her stand like that for a while and focused a little on Sophie. She was moving her head too quickly to my liking so I grabbed hold of her ears and showed her a nice slow pace.

Cynthia looked back over her shoulder at us with big eyes and mascara running down her cheeks. She probably enjoyed seeing her powerful girlfriend choking on my dick.

"Put your hands between your legs and start touching yourself. Now," I said to Cynthia in a stern voice. She slowly did as told but not with great enthusiasm.

"Get over there and lick your girlfriend. She needs some helping," I told Sophie who just looked at me with open mouth.

"No fucking way you perv..," she started to protest.

"Come here," I yelled and pulled her by her hair over behind Cynthia. I pushed her nose into Cynthia's love lips and held her there until her tongue came out and she started licking. After a minute she started to get the hang of it but she kept looking at me in disgust.

Cynthia started to breathe intensely and closed her eyes. I could tell from the way her body responded that she enjoyed having Eric Jansson's wife work on her clit and lovelips.

Sophie was sitting behind Cynthia on her knees so I walked behind her and pulled her up while I kept her face into Cynthia's cunt. Now she was standing with her large bottom right into my face. I reached around her waist and unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees. Then the lace panties followed and revealed the most beautiful buttocks I had ever seen. I was sure some surgery was involved but I did not care. My fingers probed her lovelips and revealed a moist spot. I inserted my middlefinger, and then another and finally three fingers were disappearing and reappearing between these well shaped warm soft hills. I would not start licking this bitch. She was meant to feel the treatment. Not enjoy it too much.

"You love this – bitch." I said and inserted the head of my dick into her love tunnel. She replied something but I pushed her head further in Cynthia who by now was mumbling something intensely and making small jumps with her body when Sophie's tongue was touching particular sensitive parts of her opening and clitoris.

The cunt was warm and moist so my dick glided slowly further and further in. It was like a powertrip pushing my dick into the cunt of this first class bitch. This high class stuck-up bitch was now standing with her pants around her ankles while licking the cunt of a simple girlfriend while I had my dick to the hilt in her cunt. I had to hold still and concentrate on pushing Sophie's head further down in Cynthia's cunt or I would explode.

I moved my dick slowly in and out and after a few strokes Sophie's body started to follow the rhythm. I picked up pace and started ramming my dick fast and faster into this beautiful bottom. Sophie moved up so her head would not bounce into Cynthia but I pushed her back down so her face rammed into Cynthia each time I slammed into her.

Cynthia was making small whining noises that followed in intensity to how hard Sophie was licking.

I reached around Sophie and grabbed her large breasts first through her blouse but then opened a few buttons and pulled down her bra so her breasts were out free. I grabbed one in each hand and held onto them as I slammed my dick with full force. Her buttocks made wonderful noises each time I collided with them.

It was more than I could resist. Cynthia was jerking her head up and down so her hair was flying everywhere. Sophie's buttocks were flying back and forth as I rammed into her using her breasts as handles to pull myself back at each stroke. The explosion started in my toes and spine. It built up as it travelled through my body. It melted together in my balls and it shot out like flames from my dick deep, deep into this beautiful bitch.

At the same time Cynthia came with a small scream and strong convulsions pushing backwards into Sophie's face. She ejaculated right in her Sophie's face. Sophie pulled up and wiped her face on Cynthia's buttocks.

I could feel my dick shrink so I pulled Sophie back on her knees and told her to suck me clean. She first circled around the penis but finally took it into her mouth. At this size she was able to have the whole ting in her mouth so I pushed her head into my belly and held her there.

With the other hand I started to probe around in Cynthia's private parts. She had similar size buttocks but a little wider than Sophie's.

I started fingerfucking her pussy. With my other hand, I moved two fingers to her anal ring. She was apparently used to this cause she loosened her muscles and let me in. I moved my fingers several times from her cunt to her ass until it was well lubricated and then I managed to get two fingers into each hole and get a good rhythm.

Then I noticed Sophie pushing me. My dick had grown in size and she was choking on it. I pulled back a little and started a good pace pumping into her mouth. She grabbed and squeezed my balls and pressure was on again.

I told her to stop and stepped over behind Cynthia. I told Sophie to get underneath Cynthia in a 69 so Cynthia could lick her clit and Sophie's head would come out between Cynthias legs.

They did as they were told but I had to push Cynthia's head several times before she gave a proper licking. I let my dick move up and down between Cynthias love lips and gently into her vagina. I increased speed and dept and was quickly ramming the buttock with all my power.

I pushed my hands up underneath her dress and grabbed her breast from behind. First squeezing and then pulling them out of the bra. They were more than a handful each. At least D+ size and firm. Cynthia was back on a roller again. She was mumbling "Yes" and "Fuck" and breathing like a marathon runner.

I suddenly pulled my dick out and immediately Cynthia was mumbling "no, no, no". I stuck in into her ass and managed to get it more than half in first attempt, then back in the cunt and another go. After four attempts I was in to the hilt and increased speed. Her ringmuscle made a very tight hole that pulled on my dick as it moved in and out. She reacted like every stroke was directly on her clit and Sophie's licking was helping so she was quickly panting again.

Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers
12