Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew me to my feet, tearing the blindfold away. "Whose slave are you, my whore?" he asked.

"Yours, my Master," I said through my tears, and his smile was reward enough for all I had endured.

He received several offers for me that night, each greater than the last, but always his answer was, "You have tasted of her charms, but she is mine forever."

His pride in me was evident in his voice, as he had a serving girl bring me wine and a bit of food, and I knew that there was no place I'd rather be.

This is a slave's tale. If you doubt me, and think that I am weak because I let others control me, know that the strongest women often know a lack in their lives. Tomorrow, I will walk in the marketplace, a renowned guildmistress, and no one will think to question me, because I hold much sway here. But tonight, I am a slave. All that I do is for my Master, whether it is upon my knees, a plaything he enjoys, or wielding the crop as I train his slaves, or bargaining for my craft amongst powerful nobles.

12