Penance

Story Info
Good little girl gets penance for all her sins.
3.5k words
3.86
45k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rhosyn
Rhosyn
6 Followers

This is my first short story for Literotica so I hope you all enjoy. Especially you Sammy! Hope everyone likes it and look forward to feedback. All characters in this story are 18 or older! Have fun!!

Rhosyn

xoxoxo

"Sit down Robert..." the boy's young inexperienced mother pleaded with her toddler, as a little bead of sweat dripped from her well maintained hairline. "Behave like a good boy...you don't want a spanking do you?" Spanking? She was serious! My siblings and I had rarely been wrong and therefore never chastised. We did what was expected of us and the rest all sort of came with the territory.

Turning my nose up at the young woman, I rolled my Saturn blue eyes and puffed out my chest some. Such a waste of skin to have a beautiful young woman, tied down to things like children. She should have been learning the art of men, and that the closest thing to their heart is not a loving family or friends...It is the semblance of ones ego being boosted and built. You give them what they want and they give back. I had learned this early on, it being true with most everyone I knew. The church most definitely no exception. We were older now...my father had left in an attempt to find whatever he was looking for...but my mother kept to the same patterns. So every Saturday, my sister (a few years younger than me), mother and I would we would take that long hot drive to Sao Paulo, to have mass at the Cathedral. I couldn't remember a Saturday when we didn't do this. I had never met the Priest when my Father was around, and now that he wasn't we seemed to see this Father around more often than not. It started understandably enough, with him bringing over donations from the church when my Mothers father passed away (as though we needed donations ....seriously). I was old enough to take care of the things my mother normally took care of by this time.

He would come late though, or almost always mid afternoon when the sun was high, and my sister and I were tanning. It was almost if he timed it. It was hot in some sort of weird way. I noticed how he looked even through his holy eyes, how he looked at my family. It was only us three women, and my mother those days was always looking a little less than alert. This was my most alert time in my entire life however, and I watched him like a hawk when he was here, enough to make my mother ask "what the fuck was I looking at" when I stared at him in the parlor, sitting dripping wet still from the pool. I wasn't a little girl anymore, and that went without saying as the chocolate waves of curls that graced my perfect head, turning into ringlets every second the longer I waited. I could see the way the beads of crystal clear water glistened off my thighs, as my leg was crossed heavy at the hip, but slim and tight to the ankles. This summer had given me a new level of definition. I would be turning 19 this summer, and my body was celebrating every step of the way. My Brazilian blood was showing most definitely, making me a creamy mocha hue. I would rip my fingers through my hair and toss my head, letting him see the perfect swells of my breasts and tan lines, which weren't much only covering barely my brownish pink nipples. I didn't like much being in the pool, it was lying next to it, and catching a mist from the wind, that did it for me. Anyone who was anyone knew that, including Father James.

"Care for a dip in our pool Father James?" my voice had taken on a form of deep sensuality over the years. I was told I could make anything sound sexy when I spoke, and I found it to be rather true and useful as well. He held up his hand with a smile, quickly refusing the offer, which only made me laugh some, loosing interest rather quickly. I would gather my towel, sling it over my neck, stand in the stilettos I had acquired by the Cabana to answer his beckon call at the door earlier. And now he sat here like a sick virgin at his first make out party, just staring at me. I always waited with him until my mother came to his company. And it was times like these I can remember...I remember his eyes nearly raping my ass as I took off walking down the hall, the shoes tapping in tune with the swing of my full hips and pretty peach shaped ass. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and it felt so good.

And now we sat on this Saturday, he up on his podium of glory, casting looks into the front isle where my mother, sister and I sat, pretend eager little faces to hear what he had to say. It wasn't him speaking right now though, he was simply glaring, and enough that made me widen my eyes to let him know if he didn't stop glaring soon, he would have to give answers. I let him have his eye candy though for the most part. I dressed particularly mature for these days. A black dress, that dipped low in the back, and came up about mid thigh. It hugged my curves perfectly, and even with the sweat the tortured my face, I still seemed to attract an audience every time. Finally when he was up to speaking, his words seemed rushed, and his cheeks were flushed horribly. A drink of water was offered him, so that his voice could clear up while delivering. Licking my heart shaped lips; I couldn't hide a smirk that played over my face. It was like a cat and mouse game. Except for this cat never seemed to catch his mouse, not until today anyway.

Finally we walked down the aisle, a little weight off my shoulders, my mind thanking whatever God there might have been, that we could retire back to our house and hit the air conditioning and poolside. I walked with no conviction that my clothes were less than appropriate for church eyes, it didn't matter. Every husband's eyes were on me, every bitch wanted to be me, every son wanted to fuck me, and every wife was envious. This was the normal way of life. Living coveted. Father James had already made his way to the front of the cathedral to bid everyone a good day and god blessings. I couldn't wait for this time of the mass. It was my favorite. I would puff my chest so hard, you could see the buds of my nipples right through the lace bra that barely held them together. It was time for confession now. This had to be the highlight of the week; I'm sure his as well. I would wait like a good girl, sandwiched between my sister and mother. My mother's would be quick; she was never one for long drawn out confessions. She was doing too many dirty things to atone for much any of them. Then my sister I would push ahead, just to prolong the inevitable. My sister was quiet by nature, but always told him things like how she felt in school, and how she felt about our father leaving. Too much if you asked me, and had nothing to do with confessing shit. But who was I to judge?

Our confession area, was not a booth or small hut, but rather a small room, that donned two doors and oak wood partition built in between, with just enough window so he could hear all our dirty little sins. The room had a chair and desk that he would bless you at, before you departed. Everything was done like this for the wealthy, sadly to say. I had heard those of non-stature did their confessions before mass and never had rooms like this. I stepped in this early afternoon, wiping the sweat from my brow, before taking a seat in the plush oversized chair. I could hear his breathing shallow for a moment before he cleared his throat and tried to pretend he was a professional. "Father James?" I prodded him with a gentle tongue. "Is all well Father James?" pressing my red lips almost to the screen, I heard him clear his throat for one final time with a grunt before answering.

He opened with an awkward rehearsed typical prayer and then" Now let us bring into the light anything you want to give into Gods mercy" he didn't really want to ask that. He knew he didn't. Father James knew my confessions were always a little less than normal. And so I started.

"Father James...it is" I bit down on my bottom lip so that he could see the fatness in them, making his pants grow bigger by the bulge. "Is it bad if I lost my virginity in the backyard pool? It happened just last week..." I could hear the gasp in his voice as he tried everything not to break down and rip me right out by the hair, having his savage way with me. "I mean I begged at first...not to, but then once ..." I started in a whispered tone again, but he cut me off.

"It is wrong to have sex outside of marriage," was the best thing he could say. And for a moment it left me speechless. "Go on," just as I thought he wanted to hear more. I was the one to fill his ear with wicked ideas, enough to serve him for the week and make it until here...our next Saturday mass.

"It was with my best friend's brother....Devion," he knew how old we all were. That was how long the families in this church had been coming. There wasn't a birthday that went by that Father James didn't recognize. Our priest was one of the most handsome, desirable men I had ever seen. He was no stranger to being flirted with by so many of the lonely housewives in our elite circle, but what he wasn't used to was someone like me teasing and tempting him so mercilessly for the past year.. Though I swear he did ask for it sometime. "We did it in the pool, the pool house, my parent's room, my room." I lowered my head to the screen to get a glimpse of him and let out an exasperated breath. He was drowning in sweat, tugging at his collar to try and catch a breath. "Father James am I going to hell?" the question was innocent, and I was astonished when he didn't even bother to answer.

"For two weeks you are to come to see me....for counseling of course. I think you may not understand the word of God and his love and compassion he has for all us sinners." his voice was shaky, and he coughed hard now to clear his throat. "Is that all?" he only wished it was all.

"I have one more confession Father James, and your probably not going to like it one bit, but I must get it off my chest. It has plagued me since I was very young," he could only imagine how young, considering I was barely legal even now. He paused for a moment before telling me to go on. I imagined him plugging his ears in order to avoid what I had to say.

"I have often thought of you, whilst sitting in the church pews, watching you watch me, even thoughIknow you shouldn't be and you know damned well you shouldn't be. You still watch me with wicked eyes and intentions. I know it! I often think about you bending me over your desk in that dark, dank office you call your office. You rip my panties off in haste, and I rip your shirt open. At first begging you to stop, but then realizing I have teased you for entirely too long, and you really only live once after all. So with that knowledge you spread my ass that you so often daydream about, take one look and without another word, you plunge into my tight near virgin lady lips." I barely took a breath, as I closed my eyes, my fingers tugging at the screen, wanting to see what he was doing. "Do I need to do penance for these things too Father James?"

I heard his door open, and for once my heart actually skipped a beat. How many times had I teased him mercilessly by either my way of dressing or the outlandish confessions I made up just to work him into frenzy? His door opened and closed with barely any noise. I waited now sitting with my back pressed against the wall, my legs crossed one over the other, the shoe at my heel just dangling now impatiently. I could hear myself breathe, and it was exciting. This was dangerous. I loved seeing how far I could push anything. I loved challenges and probably would for the rest of my life because of moments like these.

My door finally opened slowly, and my pretty orbs peered up at him. I must have looked the poster child for wicked young vixens, as I sat there just staring up into his eyes. He was a big man, and his gaze back told me that I would likely now learn a lesson in fake confessions. His eyes raked the inside of the confession booth, sizing up things quickly, then with no warning reached down to rip me from my seat, slamming my back against a bare wall. His hands rough around my throat to hold me in place. "Gentle," I pleaded sweetly, hands immediately gripping to his cloak and collar. He was a big man indeed, the way he lifted me up, forcing my legs to wrap around his middle.

"I'm your priest you jezebel," he hissed out, obviously feeling guilt for what he was about to do, which made me quite uneasy. I had never seen this side of him. His hands shook and his eyes turned from a royal blue to a midnight color. He was frustrated. I told him, not to be so impatient and take his time, that I was only teasing him as usual, but he had, had enough. " You're a temptress, you will never go to heaven," in a way it hurt, but more than anything it was path of freedom, that I could be as bad as I wanted because either way I was going to hell, and that was fine by me.

The way he held me in place, nearly by my throat against the wall made my panties wet, and I was pretty sure it should have scared the ever living daylights out of me, but it only made them soak more. Finally with shivering hands, he found my ass cheeks, groaning at the fact I didn't bother to wear panties on this hot day. Panties only added discomfort when the weather was well above 100. He slapped them rather hard, making an echo throughout the little part of our booth. Gasping in shock, he had the nerve to cover my mouth with a quick free hand, shaking his head. "Don't you make a sound," he whispered in my ear. I wasn't sure to nod or cry. This had all gone too far, still my body ached for more play, it ached to feel his hands and fingers all over my skin, and so I didn't put up much of a fight. Father James, slid his cold long fingers, across my bare ass crack, and then slowly and carefully inserted two into my dripping little cunt. He was smart to keep that hand over my mouth. I squealed and whined, and he moaned and grunted. "So wet...are you ready for your punishment?" my eyes caught his this time, wondering what he meant.

It only took him seconds to spin me around and put me in position of the chair, so that my ass went up and my face forced down. He had ripped his collar off of his neck and wedged it into my pretty little mouth to keep me quiet. Grabbing my petite arms he stretched them behind my back, placing them just at the bottom of my spine, and pinning them there with his own. My neck hurt with no support, it was all I had to do was lay it flat on the chair, turned to the side a bit so I could hopefully breathe. It seemed like forever, that it took him to take off his cloak and undo the sharp black business pants he wore. Without that cloak he looked like a business man. He didn't even bother to unzip and unbutton; he just unzipped and pulled his entirely way too big cock out from the unzipped hole. Devion hadn't been that big even, and he was only my first. Wiggling to the best of my ability to get out of this not so smart plan, he only seemed to become more anxious. Holding my hands securely with one hand, the other shot to the back of my neck, pinning me against my wiggles.

Soon I could hear him, jerking his cock, every few seconds the head would bounce against my juicy pussy lips, spreading it wider and wider. I thanked God he was gentle enough not to just ram it in all at once. Still even at this rate, it hurt the more he pushed, and I whimpered low in the back of my throat, trying to catch a breath through my nose. Then.....he did it. Slam!! His whole cock, balls, deep inside me. I felt like it was lights out for a moment, as pain raced through my body and stomach. He didn't care that the chair was drenched with my sweat or tears now. He could care less, and deep down inside I could care less as well. Pulling out slowly, he delved back in again, giving me the same effect, and starting to wonder when this would be over. Again and again, until he picked up a pace of hardcore thrusts and grinds, each time his balls slapping against my sweet lips, making a nasty wet noise. My entire body shook, but I could feel my walls suck him each and every time. My hips bounced back against his, and he rubbed and worshipped my bare ass, giving it tiny slaps and then squeezes. It didn't take him long however to reach his moment. I knew it the moment he rammed so hard into me I felt as though I may puke if he didn't stop.

"Sit up!" suddenly his voice was demanding and rough, scary almost; so much that I did as was told without a second thought. Sitting up I looked up at him, tear streaked cheeks of black eyeliner and mascara. All I could do was nod, not knowing what I had done wrong, or what he wanted next. He was quick to remind me of what I had done wrong, and grabbed the back of my head, hair and all, and forcing his cock deep into my mouth, the collar still in there, making me choke. " Don't scream," he had just remembered and whipped my head back to remove the material and quickly shoved himself back in with a deep moan. My inexperienced tongue wiggled over him, my mouth felt stretched and my throat violated with each gag. "Drink," was all he said before he angled his pulsating cock straight down my throat and released his seed. I didn't have a choice other than to drink. It seemed like so much, and after he was done he slapped his cock against my cheek, and then slapped with his hand the other. I must have looked like an abuse victim, sitting there with tears and cum all over my face, now lost for words.

" Get cleaned up child, and let that be a lesson to never tease me again, or next time you will get it over my desk and it wont be anywhere as pleasant as this was," his words were sharp and twisted. There was a knock at the door that startled us. "Just finishing Sister Isabella," he said just as sweet as ever. He looked at me, took his time in fixing himself first to a proper fashion, and then opened the door slowly before going back into his side. I could see his eyes watch me through the screen, as I fumbled to look right. But there was no helping the makeup stains that drenched my face. I would have to think of a lie for that one. I could easily say I cried because of my father leaving. It would have to work.

Stepping out from the door, I looked around for tissues, but only found him assisting me to the door to leave, reaching into his holy water dish and attempting to bless me, which I jumped in reaction to. "God Bless you Child," he smiled and nodded.

Rhosyn
Rhosyn
6 Followers