Penetration Up The Middle

Story Info
College girl gets Daddy's attention.
1.5k words
4.06
234.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of another football season, which meant only one thing: less attention given to me by my daddy.

But I wanted things to be different this year. Every Sunday afternoon at this time of year, my daddy orders pizza for lunch, gets a six-pack of Bud, and plops down on the couch for football. ALL DAY LONG. Why can't he make such an effort to spend time with me?

But this morning at church, I decided that this year would be different. No more Sundays spent alone in my room while Daddy cheers his favorite team.

It was hard for me to watch my daddy get so excited about something other than me. He works long hours to make sure that the two of us have everything we need.

But why couldn't he spend more time with me? During non-football season, he and I are inseparable. We are the best of friends. But that isn't good enough anymore. I need my daddy ALL the time, not just seven months of the year.

Daddy always takes me shopping, whenever I want. Except, of course, during football season. He always waits patiently while I try on lots of cute outfits. When we're done, Daddy takes me to lunch or dinner wherever I want.

And I make sure that it's just the two of us. Even when Mommy was around, I would throw temper tantrums if she was taking his attention away from me. (Maybe--hopefully--that's why she left!) So you know how upset I became if Daddy brought home another woman. But I thought that in all fairness, I shouldn't date anyone. With a hunk like my Daddy, who needs some teenager?

But nothing, not even ME, could take him away from his TV come the fall. And it wasn't just the games; it was the preview and highlight shows during the week. I usually just sit alone in my room and wonder what special thing I would be doing with Daddy when he's had enough football.

So I decided this morning in church to take Daddy as my lover. To get him warmed up, I made sure to hold his hand the whole time. I also snuggled my head on his shoulder while we were seated, throwing his arm around me. And I even grabbed his inner thigh for good measure!

But this was just the start of the activities. There was a little time before the games started, so I went to my room to get ready for the main event.

I hurriedly went through my closet looking for the outfit. There was no way Daddy would ignore me today.

After a couple years of cheerleading in junior high, I gave it up. I didn't like putting on a show for horny boys my age when I really wanted to show off for Daddy. But they let me keep the outfit. And now I had the ultimate use for it!

So without a struggle (I grew a little taller but my waist was still thin after the years!) I put on the little skirt. The red ruffles were still just long enough to cover the white from the panties, as long as I stood perfectly still. But why would I want to do that?

At first I left my 34C bra on to wear under the cheer top. But the top was tight enough that you could see the outline of the bra. And if Daddy could see the outline of anything under the top, why not show him the outline of my nipples?

I already had my makeup from church on, so all I had to do was decide what to do with my hair. I could put my strawberry blond hair in braids, which always looks cute. But I know that Daddy likes me to leave my hair at full length down to the small of my back. (That's what he tells me when he runs his hands through it while we cuddle!)

Lastly, not seeing a need for shoes, I went downstairs barefoot. I made sure that the games had already started so that Daddy wouldn't look at me until I was on top of him.

"Hi Daddy!" I said as I entered the living room.

"Hi Beaufitul" was the response I got, as Daddy wouldn't look away from the game. But that's what I wanted.

I snuck up beside him, planted a wet kiss on his cheek, and giggled as I stood up straight. It worked! Daddy slowly looked away from the TV and studied me up and down as I posed for him. He was rigid in more ways than one!

"I want to watch football with you today, Daddy!" I said in a sweet, "innocent" voice.

"Uh...O-OK."

So with that I plopped right down on his lap. There was plenty of space on the couch but he wants a cushion when I have my Daddy's lap?

"Can we cuddle while we watch the game? You know how I like you rubbing your hands on me."

He instantly situated the two of us so that my arms were around his neck, his right arm was around my waist, and his left hand was wandering over my legs.

I kept kissing him on the head as his hands worked up to my now-moist pussy. As soon as he got there, I turned around to face the TV, acting like nothing had just happened.

"Look Daddy, football's on. Don't you want to watch?"

It didn't matter whether he wanted to or not. With me facing the TV in front of him, the only site he had was that of my flowing blond hair covering the parts of my back that my top left bare. So he just kept kissing my back while massaging my waist.

It had worked! Football was on, but all he wanted was me! Since I got what I wanted from Daddy, I didn't want to tease him much longer. After I knew I had his attention, I turned around to face him fully.

We somehow managed to get my panties and his boxers off in between the kissing and groping. I was in heaven! Being so vulnerable with my Daddy gave me a huge thrill that I hadn't felt before.

The thrill kept mounting as we got more intimate with each other. I wish I knew Daddy was such a good kisser; I would've have kissed him like this long ago! But I wanted to do more than just kiss my daddy.

Next off was the too-short top. Daddy admired my perky nipples for a few seconds before I took his right hand and guided it to my left breast. My chest was really heaving now! I wanted him to bury his face in my chest so I pulled his head to the other breast. He was good at kissing nipples, too!

So here I was, on top of my Daddy, naked except for a cheerleader skirt that I had outgrown years ago. I felt like I was losing consciousness, Daddy was making me feel so good with his kissing and grabbing me.

There was only one thing left to do. I scooted myself up a little bit on him, and despite not having the clearest mind at the time, I guided my pussy to his big prick. I didn't sit down on it right away; it felt good to just feel it graze the lips of my cunt. I rocked back and forth a little bit to prolong this quivering feeling it gave.

But I looked in my Daddy's eyes and realized that I was being just so selfish. He also looked lost in the moment, enjoying the attention; did he realize what was going on?

"Daddy....I, oh, I want to...ug...give you...my...my...oh Daddy...fuck me...take my virginity...I'm yours Daddy...yours Daddy...Daddy..."

I couldn't make any sense with words, but my nubile body was there to handle things from there. We had worked up a nice little rhythm of bouncing up and down that all there was left to do was for me to plunge myself all the way.

"OOOHHH!" I heard a shriek come from the room, not noticing that it was mine. My Daddy popped my cherry!!! It was such a good feeling. The only person in the world that I wanted to be with was Daddy, and I gave him my virginity.

I don't remember how many times I orgasmed. I literally blacked out at least once. My Daddy was right there with me so I felt completely safe and relaxed, allowing myself to enjoy the attention.

I remember being conscious enough to feel Daddy explode his semen inside of me. But that feeling again sent me over the edge, and I don't remember much more.

I remember coming to after a while. I was still on top of Daddy, who had also passed out. My plan had worked. I smiled to myself as I turned off the TV, knowing that not even that football will take my Daddy's attention away from me ever again.